This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: October 2022

Troy

I am teetering a bit with my mood. Teetering between regular disappointment and sadness, and then grief/depression?

My Dad died one year ago, so on the anniversary this year I spent the day at Mum's with my sister and her kids, and it was a good day, one that I had been dreading. 

Next: My 50th. I have made it to old-dom intact and ragged like lingerie now used as beige economical cleaning cloths.

Next: I was sleep deprived and had a job interview with a potential very future employer and I answered some questions a bit too honestly. Needless to say I didn't get the job. I can laugh almost about it now but it was awful at the time.

Next: My Mum had a chest infection so we didn't celebrate it as a family until a week later. 

Next: My work contract ends on December 5th this year so I am applying for nursing and EHO and miscellaneous jobs. 

Next: We go on a few days holiday that felt almost obscene in terms of spending because I haven't got a job secured. We saw the World of Wearable Art, and Hannah Gadsby's Body of Work, I had just finished her book and I was concerned for her, I needn't have been. She was in her element. This was enjoyable and we walked everywhere checking out every vegan cafe.

Next: The day we fly out the siren outside our apartment goes off at 0300h (3am) very loudly, and its real. We get dressed, shut our suitcases, poise to evacuate, and the fire dept says that its under control, you can go back to bed. We did sleep. 

Next: We fly home.

Next: We return home and my Mum has been diagnosed with pneumonia. I don't get to sleep.

Next: My Mum's vital signs deteriorate and I cannot sleep the next night.

Next: Mum suggests going into A and E (ER) and I go with her, hoping that we can get IVABs. We get chest xray, FBC, quad test (it is bacterial thankfully not covid or influenza or rsv) and ecg, then they discharge us as someone more acute came to A and E.

Next: I stay overnight with Mum. Over next few days her vitals begin to improve, the second course of oral ABs is working.

Next: I have a phone interview, and I am not rung back (I was sleep deprived for this too, but sometimes I can focus, which I was focusing). 

Next: Today. I catch my breaths after having had the best sleep I have had in 2 weeks. My niece's birthday is today, she is musical kid, and we are giving her a left handed guitar. I can't wait to see her face. 

This report rings true. Having a decent sleep is making the world easier to be in. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

A Kurt thought for the day:

The US Midterm Elections and United Nations Climate Change Conference (aka. COP27) line up at the same time next month. I dont think this is really coincidental, so much as a time we've agreed collectively that we must make commitments by.

I see these events next month as affecting at least decades, even a century or more, of human history moving forward.

In 2020 we came close to the Republicans maintaining the House and Senate, which was saved by a hair due to Georgia flipping Blue (Democratic) with the election of Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff winning enough votes, particularly thanks to the work of Stacey Abrams. This enabled Joe Biden and Kamala Harris the potential to make major policy changes in climate crisis, economics and other major fields until at least November 2022.

In 2021, the last Climate Conference aka. COP26 was not only externally treated as a farcical statement, but also internally dismissed as a crux of change as it could have been. This dismissal allowed for continued argument and dithering where that was not what we needed.

In short, better results could have been secured in both years that would leave us in a situation where we are not on a precarious tipping point.

This, to me, is why I think Michael stated "For most of our students, Suicide translates into SABOTAGE. This means that October may undo all that you have nurtured over July, August, and September in terms of possibility, potential, and enthusiasm."

I like to think of parallels and I can now see obvious choices I could have made just in my own life that could have better aligned me with different, more secure world paths in November 2020 and October 2021.

To avoid those pitfalls and secure better ones, Im gonna enlist my Pragmatism to think of ways we can choose more of what we obviously want and less of what we obviously don't want:

1. Don't dither: Commit to a desire. Dithering is what got us into this mess by haphazardly dismissing and putting off our actual crises. Don't put things off.

2. Don't settle for less: Create more of what you want/need. I think a lot of people feel close to this settling thing because they presume nothing can get better. If we actively dont settle for less, we're creating a better world, not tolerating the current one.

3. Be creative. Keep your mind on possibilities to create and help realize new things in our world. Creativity is the antithesis of self-destruction I think. I mean, self-destructing still creates consequences, but it's not helpful or participative.

4. Be supportive. Show others or even just show yourself what you and they're doing to actually help create better worlds. Point it out daily. This is encouraging, rather than discouraging. Support each other with these realizations that what we're doing IS helping.

5. Lighten the pressure. If you feel pressured and you can't remove the pressure, make it a fun thing to play with. A fun challenge, an absurd experience to laugh at, something to dance with etc.

6. Pressure local representatives and organizations instead! 🙂 Pressure them to act on the climate in whatever ways are most effective. 

These are things I could have done to make things better, even if just for me and my life, in the last few years. I'm tired of dithering, settling, sabotaging, tearing down and pressuring myself unfairly.

I find all these points quite helpful to exercise daily. I feel like I'm already doing them, but this serves as a reminder to myself to stay vigilant and live more fully.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3

On 10/15/2022 at 5:38 PM, Maureen said:

From Beau of the Fifth Column (Justin King), 5th Level Old Server-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 1. 

Oh, that's great to know his overleaves, @Maureen! 😘

• LIKE/LOVE 5

On 10/15/2022 at 5:38 PM, Maureen said:

From Beau of the Fifth Column (Justin King), 5th Level Old Server-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 1. 

Welp. At least I got his soul age right, lol.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

I can see "this" applying Michael's suggestion has been helpful so far:

Self-destruction is a form of Greed that steals from the self, while Greed is a form of Self-destruction that steals from others.

We suggest that all of our students “ride out” October and to bring as much conscious awareness as possible to any instances where one catches the mind determining that people, the self, life, etc. are not worth it. We are here to remind you that it is. It is a lie that it is not.

Allow October to be a month of “baby steps,” or gentle pace, and kind correction. It is not a month to consider the enormity of things but to embrace the little things.

In all cases where the Chief Feature has come to dominate one’s perspective, the key to transformation is in your ATTITUDE.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

2 hours ago, petra said:

We suggest that all of our students “ride out” October and to bring as much conscious awareness as possible to any instances where one catches the mind determining that people, the self, life, etc. are not worth it. We are here to remind you that it is. It is a lie that it is not.

Allow October to be a month of “baby steps,” or gentle pace, and kind correction. It is not a month to consider the enormity of things but to embrace the little things.

In all cases where the Chief Feature has come to dominate one’s perspective, the key to transformation is in your ATTITUDE.

Thank-you @petra.  This has been a month of reminding myself that people react in all kinds of ways to things they haven't seen / experienced before. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TeamTLE
On 10/8/2022 at 5:30 PM, Troy said:

You are key to the dynamic of meaning and value in life. If you remove yourself from the equation, you have decided that life owes you or that you owe your life. You have opted into the assumption that you deserve or do not deserve, or that you should be rewarded or punished, or that life is an imbalance of bad over good. 

Self-destruction teaches you to keep score, but always to penalize anything that could be seen as joy, pleasure, or fulfillment and to amplify that which undermines, diminishes, and denigrates. Self-destruction convinces you to wait for change rather than to be a part of the change.

Great life advice for everyone. “Make yourself a person that handles hard well.”

Kara Lawson: Handle Hard Better ✨❣️✨✨✨

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE
On 10/8/2022 at 5:30 PM, Troy said:

OCT 25th - NOV 1st - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE: a vivid wave of collective awareness of the climate crisis as priority. We do not know more.

World on track for a future marked by climate disasters with countries 'nowhere near' emissions goals

Latest estimates say temperatures will rise to 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit above pre-industrial averages by the end of the century, the U.N. climate office said in a new report.

by Chantal Da Silva | NBC NEWS, October 26, 2022

The world is "nowhere near" hitting its targets to cut greenhouse gas emissions, putting it on track to soar past the limit for global warming that countries committed to in the landmark 2015 Paris Agreement, the United Nations has warned.

That means the planet is on course for a future marked by unprecedented heat waves, destructive storms and drought, as well as the extinction of animal and plant species.

Current plans would see temperatures rise to 2.5 degrees Celsius (4.5 degrees Fahrenheit) above pre-industrial averages by the end of the century, the U.N.’s climate office said in a new report Wednesday revealing its latest estimates. That figure, which is based on 193 national emissions targets, is a full degree higher than the goal set out in the Paris climate pact, which aimed to limit warming by 1.5 degrees Celsius (2.7 degrees Fahrenheit).

The U.N. said in a news release Wednesday that while countries are “bending the curve of global greenhouse gas emissions downward,” these efforts “remain insufficient to limit global temperature rise to 1.5 degrees Celsius by the end of the century.”

Emissions were expected to increase 10.6% by 2030 from 2010 levels, the report said, representing a slight decrease from estimates last year. But the impact of countries' pledges to ramp up their climate fight is falling short, scientists behind the report warned.

“We are still nowhere near the scale and pace of emission reductions required to put us on track toward a 1.5 degrees Celsius world,” Simon Stiell, head of the U.N. climate office, said in a statement. “To keep this goal alive, national governments need to strengthen their climate action plans now and implement them in the next eight years.”

The warning comes as world leaders prepare to gather in Egypt next month for the annual U.N. Climate Change Conference. That will take place against the backdrop of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has driven a mounting international energy crisis and hindered efforts to tackle climate change.

At COP26, last year’s highly anticipated climate summit in Glasgow, Scotland, countries had vowed to ramp up their efforts to cut emissions.

The U.N. report analyzed commitments made by nations around the world to curb emissions, known as nationally determined contributions, or NDCs. But it found that just 24 new or updated climate plans were submitted by countries since COP26.

“The fact that only 24 new or updated climate plans were submitted since COP26 is disappointing," Stiell said. "Government decisions and actions must reflect the level of urgency, the gravity of the threats we are facing, and the shortness of the time we have remaining to avoid the devastating consequences of runaway climate change.”

In April, U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres warned that the planet was on a "pathway to global warming of more than double the 1.5 degree limit” that was agreed in Paris in 2015.

“This is not fiction or exaggeration. It is what science tells us will result from our current energy policies," he said at the time.

Guterres warned that unless action is taken soon to address the current trend, some major cities will be under water and countries could face “unprecedented heat waves, terrifying storms, widespread water shortages and the extinction of a million species of plants and animals."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/world-emissions-paris-climate-targets-un-report-rcna54044

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 9
  • ANGRY 1

The Paris Agreement is not an achievable goal with a global capitalist economy like ours; it's a big part of the problem in the first place, after all. I can only imagine the parallels where we're on target are those where deep systemic changes to the way the world runs are much farther along. A potential avenue of exploration would be figuring out just how those parallels went about building that change so much more effectively, and seeing what we could do to help move our reality in their direction.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

There are several parallels Delphi and I have found in which we acted on Climate earlier.
Some examples we have found:

1. A branch from 1980 and 2000 where Jimmy Carter was re-elected or Al Gore was elected. They implemented paths and policies towards Ecological Democracy, binding emission reduction targets, and renewable energy initiatives, which has resulted in greater material security for most. The current focus is on breakthroughs in consciousness and empathizing with Non-Human Animals.
  2. A branch from 2004 and 2007 where Myspace beat Facebook and Environmental awareness was raised by Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" and follow up documentaries and films. Everyone is much more open, available and involved here than our parallel, due to Myspace's focus there on community support and real-life interactions with people, rather than on like button ratings.
  3. A branch from 2015 where Joe Biden launched his campaign for presidency, won the election in 2016 and implemented calm climate policy initiatives. We tackle the climate crisis much more calmly, in an integrated step-by-step fashion that flows easily there.
  4. A branch from 2015-16 where Climate changes escalated during the Paris Agreements, and world leaders were convinced by the people to act urgently on managing the Climate Crisis. We are focused on short-term or long-term solutions depending on the parallel, and on direct action and active campaigns.
  5. A branch from 2019 where Covid-19 was prevented not because it did not arise, but because there was effective response to it and transparency from the Chinese government in managing the threat it poses to the world. Over 2020 we then committed to Climate progress upon growing demands from climate strikes and healthcare reform. I think this might have merged into the 2015-16 branch.
  6. A branch from 2020 where we were quicker on the jump to mitigate Covid-19 through effective social responsibility measures and calm progress. This resulted in a calmer climate and peaceful transfer of power. Elizabeth Warren seems to be in a position of power here, and we committed to COP26 on time.
  7. A branch from 2021 where we didn't dismiss COP26 and committed to active initiatives, rather than kept arguing and dithering and postponing necessary actions.

Of course, bear in mind that these paths don't convey what we as individuals did in each. But I think each of us could use our imagination and intuition to think of choices we could have made that we could use as inspiration here. 
I think it's fair to realize COP27 wont solve everything, in the same way Democrats winning the Midterms won't either. But both are crucial to take seriously; we need both to "make it"; and we could use more of an inspired and proactive approach to these events.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

• TLE12

I was extra tired on Tuesday, Oct 25 and was thinking that new moon/eclipse hit me especially hard and it wasn't until last night I realized it's nexus time.

In the past two days two things have come to the forefront of my mind.

1) is to do way more to stop with getting anything in plastic packaging. I have done loads of that already but there is always more and then I started thinking about all the cardboard boxes etc that things are shipped in even when I try to avoid plastic. For example buying bulk recycled toilet paper, no plastic, but I don't want the cardboard. I have to really start figuring out how to stay local, eliminate all packaging and maybe make it myself somehow.

2) is to eat more real food and limit eating anything from a box/packaging. Unfortunately everything has packaging of some sort but it's also about eating actual food and cooking more variety of foods. I grocery shop on Wednesdays and I go to Aldi and I really wish there was a way to purchase vegetables without packaging. Now looking at what I can plant. I've been focusing on trees/wildflowers and need to look deeper at food. Going back to the old ways.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

I've been supertired the last two days, and my faulty back (I was born with a faulty lower back) is killing me right now. I don't remember when it has been this bad. I have work today, but thankfully after that I have three days off so I can just lie down and cry if I have to. Normally these episodes last for three days.

Some parallel fun: A famous (in my country) actress visited the museum yesterday. Me and my co-worker were like wow, look at that, and then we of course began to gossip about her. She fell in love with a woman and divorced her husband. The thing is...the woman she fell in love with (and is still with) has changed. I have a clear picture she was a certain writer. My co-worker googled it, and showed me a picture of a different woman, I was like "nah, it was not that woman, it was that writer but I can't remember her name". But no, it was that other woman. There were pictures of them, and stories about their love story, and all I could say was that I must've gotten it wrong somehow. But I clearly, very clearly remember reading about her divorce when it happened and there were pictures about that writer and she declared how much she loved her and how happy she was now.

Being able to remember different parallels now is really, lets say, interesting.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

So, nexus time. I am also tired and not willing to do anything. My right shoulder hurts so much that it wakes me up when I sleep in wrong position. The doctor said that it should be ultrasounded, there might be damage to the rotator cuff, but I didn't get an appointment until a month later and he didn't give me sick leave. I don't know if this is related to self-destruction somehow. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 5

Nexus has brought me a massive ton of anxiety, but I realize this is actually a good thing, a good sign that I've been releasing a ton of stuff that was holding me back. Trauma and anxiety feels like it's leaving my body. Had panic attack after panic attack especially in the middle of the night or in the morning, waking up in sweats at night, with my feet and legs feeling hot and as if something is "concentrating" there, and I found my biggest block, that, again, feels very Self-Destruction-ish: when I'm close or know that I got what I want, especially if it pertains to love, I get overcome by horrible anxiety and a feeling of unworthiness, and find every way possible to sabotage it, even just by suddenly becoming avoidant and stressing myself out so much I literally "talk myself out of it". I think there's no more perfect way to describe "stealing from the self". But I know now why this feeling of unworthiness. I've traced it back to childhood, then of course, it got manifested again and again in my life in the teenage years, and caused the absolute worst part of my trauma.

Except this time I'm going within and refusing to sabotage myself again. It's a tough battle, but I've already won it. I always prefer to assume I'm winning a battle now, rather than immediately think "oh fuck there we go again" and preparing myself for the worst.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TeamTLE
6 hours ago, Katja said:

So, nexus time. I am also tired and not willing to do anything. My right shoulder hurts so much that it wakes me up when I sleep in wrong position. The doctor said that it should be ultrasounded, there might be damage to the rotator cuff, but I didn't get an appointment until a month later and he didn't give me sick leave. I don't know if this is related to self-destruction somehow. 

Rotator cuff issues are horrible to have to deal with when trying to sleep.  And they take a long time to heal unfortunately.  I hope you can manage to learn to sleep on the other side in the meantime 😞

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

Halloweeny Nexus times must give out free passes for whoring yourself out on the Astral because I had a sex dream last night with some unknown person.  The funny thing I remember this morning upon waking was that I was given a special kind of condom to use by this person.  It was a "hot and spicy" condom.  I actually did a google search this morning to see if a such thing actually exists.  Apparently it does!  The quote below from the referenced website cracked me up 😄

"
Ahh, dreams do come true! I’ve always wanted condoms to be tangy and smell like lime and chili, and to make my insides burn with the intensity of a Carolina Reaper hot pepper…said absolutely no one ever."

Spicey Condom

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • LOL 22

• TeamTLE
On 10/8/2022 at 3:30 PM, Troy said:

OCT 25th - NOV 1st - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE: a vivid wave of collective awareness of the climate crisis as priority. We do not know more.

It's not evident in main stream media, but reports are coming out on the climate crisis during the current convergence. 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/oct/27/climate-crisis-un-pathway-1-5-c

COP27 starts in Egypt on November 6.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 4

• TeamTLE

It feels so good to see Obama on fire — for the greater good. How I’ve missed him. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

@Maureen Obama is on fire for all the right reasons. Its like being out of politics officially has freed his mouth and its wonderful to hear him speak truthfully with a nothing to lose demeanour.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Ive been paying attention to Brazil's election, realizing that it is pivotal to Climate Action. Been talking about it with people and posting on instagram about it.

The election is between Jair Bolsonaro, a far right autocrat, and Lula, a center left politician.

This election going on today will determine the fate of the Amazonian rainforest (and all ecosystem conservation efforts) and is key to the trajectory of COP27 too, I think. Holding out with the hope that Lula wins.

Please talk about it with others. We need to be more aware of the interconnected nature of our world's elections and policy shifts.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TLE12
7 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

It was a fierce dispute but with a 1% difference Lula won the elections.

Good news. ❣️

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

• Troy unfeatured this topic