This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: NOVEMBER 2022

Troy

That's my hope, too, @Uma!

Troy, and Michael, thanks as always for these energy reports. Always reminding us of necessary truths when we need them.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

1 hour ago, Troy said:

THIS WILL PASS. 

We suggest bringing these threads, sparks, and embers together with others to create more comfort, more energy, more fire. 

Some of the heaviest elements of Self-destruction are in the assumptions that one is too distant from others, isolated, separated, alone, and even a burden, yourself. What you bring from your life adds to the truth, love and beauty of this world.

We continue to repeat that you matter and what you bring to this world matters. 

This world is shared, and it will be shared with those who are not kind, conscious, or compassionate. 

YOU are the very fabric of this universe and the more your truth, love, and beauty are present, acknowledged, and empowered, the more this is drawn out from the worst of humanity over time.

Your world is amplifying the worst of humanity precisely for the point of addressing it, transforming it

THIS IS YOUR WORLD, TOO. BE A PART OF IT, NOT APART FROM IT.

A repost (with picture) from Pat McCabe's Facebook Page today:

Pat McCabe

November 6, 2019  · 

I have often heard, “Thoughts create reality.”

Today I heard, “Consciousness is reality. This place, earth, is consciousness.

The material aspect of it is evidence of the nature of this consciousness.

Consciousness is ‘reality’ and the physical world is the evidence of the way this consciousness is moving.”

https://www.facebook.com/pat.mccabe.5454

uluru.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 22

• TeamTLE
2 hours ago, Troy said:

THIS IS YOUR WORLD, TOO. BE A PART OF IT, NOT APART FROM IT.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

NOV 7th - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - a branching off of parallels where the contagion of defeat begins spreading rapidly.  

It looks (to me) like we are in the parallel where hope and enthusiasm and "never giving up" are holding their own.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

3 hours ago, Troy said:

We speak metaphorically here, but we wanted to emphasize the truth of each of you being a PART of something, not APART from everything. Some of the heaviest elements of Self-destruction are in the assumptions that one is too distant from others, isolated, separated, alone, and even a burden, yourself. 

This is not just in terms of physical distancing and isolation, but emotionally and psychologically. Many of our students are looking at the world and the people of this world and determining that this is not a world for themselves, that this is not a place for themselves, that they do not want to come back, that they are separate from the conditions and events of the world.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

The truth, love, and beauty of this world are ever-present and much more effective than any “evil” or harm. “Evil” and harm have more obvious and devastating short-term impacts that can leave trauma for centuries, which can leave many feeling as if these are wins, as if these are signs that truth, love, and beauty are lost or destroyed. Truth, love, and beauty can never be lost or destroyed and will always be present, accessible, and will always prevail.

Oh man. This sums up how I felt the last years, and especially this year. It's hard to have confidence that way. I'm currently using the positive pole of my primary Chief Feature to continue onwards.

I really wish I had an idea on how to mainly focus on healing right now. Oh well, what isn't right now, can still come in the future.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

4 hours ago, Troy said:

REACH OUT, REACH BACK: The weight and burden you may feel during this season of Chief Feature is a weight and burden of feeling too apart from everything and everyone. We would suggest that you reach out to others and join in with any activities, discussions, events, hobbies, projects, etc, that may help nurture your access to Truth, Love, and Beauty. If you see others reaching out, we can suggest reaching back, acknowledging them, coordinating and communicating. This will also help to nurture the shared empowerment of Truth, Love, and Beauty.

Oh god. I feel totally outside of my usual circles, because my shoulder is broken. I am resting at home at least whole November, feeling empty and useless. It's gonna be hard.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 20
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

There's also a FULL MOON lunar eclipse (total) in Taurus on the 8th, conjunct unpredictable Uranus.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Ugh, I HAVE been feeling isolated and like a burden and angry and lonely and sad! And it's definitely showing up as conflicts with my partner, so, definitely self-destruction. My brain is lying to me about it. It's hard to remember that in the middle of feeling aggrieved, unheard, or isolated, though. 

But, I am also feeling that spark they talked about. In fact it's something I've been actively meditating on all evening, before I read this report. 

I do not give up. I've been given too much for that. My grandparents didn't survive a genocide for me to give up.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TLE12
9 hours ago, Katja said:

Oh god. I feel totally outside of my usual circles, because my shoulder is broken. I am resting at home at least whole November, feeling empty and useless. It's gonna be hard.

I'm right here with you, Katja! Breaking my leg has left me pretty isolated at home but to be honest, it has also given me some much needed time to come down from some longtime stress I've had. 

I hope your shoulder heals well and that you can find or rediscover a passion or inspiration for a hobby or project that allows you to have some fun during your time of recovery, too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 19

I've never really felt the defeatism, I don't think; I have, if anything, had to restrain my optimism since, like Michael says, it's neither helpful nor comforting to respond to anxiety over an event like this with "we're going to win either way."

I will say, though, that I'm on edge regardless, as I often am with Divergences. Though I believe that there's always a way forward and a way to create positive outcomes regardless of what branch you find yourself in, the uncertainty alone gets my anxiety up.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Thanks Troy and Michael for this timely report.  There is much within it to contemplate. I think being part of the Michael community brings a creative opportunity to positively contribute the Soul Age transformation. I’m glad I’m here.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

@Sam KI'm with you on not feeling defeatism. In my case that's about the world. If anything I'm probably too sure, without evidence, that we'll all get through all the crises. I do feel some defeat in personal situations right now, and I need to remind myself frequently not to act from it but to let it pass.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

6 hours ago, Nadine said:

I'm right here with you, Katja! Breaking my leg has left me pretty isolated at home but to be honest, it has also given me some much needed time to come down from some longtime stress I've had. 

I hope your shoulder heals well and that you can find or rediscover a passion or inspiration for a hobby or project that allows you to have some fun during your time of recovery, too. 

Thank you, @Nadine. I can imagine that with broken leg there isn't so much to do but waiting. That's good, that you have your time to rest and relax.

Many things that I enjoyed to do, are uncomfortable or impossible just now, I try to translate this text, typing with left hand, LOL. Maybe it is good time to watch Netflix and listen music. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Everything is just incomprehensible to me.  I'm seeing headlines that Rs are going to take over everything and I can't look anymore.  I mean, HOW CAN THIS BE?  It's just unfathomable that anyone would think that anyone believes that anything will get better with them in charge?

I also don't understand myself.  I still have little to no desire to connect with other people, so Michael's prescribed antidote to what's going on in the greater world around us doesn't feel accessible to me.  I used to be like the most social person in the world and my relationships were everything.  Peter Gabriel's "I Have the Touch" was my (secret) theme song.   I have no idea how to pull myself out of this. 

I burst into tears watching the Philly video from Brooklyn Dad Defiant.  I'm sure I would have been there is I still lived up there.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

There is so much love and truth and beauty in the world, the darkness cannot possibly cover it all. Its like trying to put out the sun with a bucket of water.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

• TLE12

Remember.

There is much disinformation out there as well. Many of the talking points are bullshit.

This midterm is literally to close to call so the pundits LOVE it cause they can make wild claims with no evidentiary support and then never address their wrongness.

If you remember, they were 100% sure Trump would get re-elected.  They are also 100% sure that Hillary would win. I am speaking hyperbolicly to make a point.

Beau of the Fifth column said it best. The "side" that will win will be the side who has the most people show up.

Which is true of any election.  

But 2016 Hillary lost because enough of "her side" didn't vote or didn't vote for her.

In 2020 Biden won becase enough of "his side" said fuck Trump and showed up.

We can do that again.

Also billion spending on this election is at $800 million for a midterm.

That is not the spending of a secure victory.

We have to show up.  All the time every time. We do that and we will win.

Also if your state allows it, get a mail in ballot. IL passed a law that every county sent out a form to every registered voter asking off they wanted a mail in ballot for every election going forward.  I retuned it the same day. If you can, then do the same for next time.

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 1

Seen some signs in my personal life of people successfully overcoming defeatism and self-destructive patterns. One close friend in particular, whom I hadn't heard from in awhile and had at last report been struggling greatly with defeatism in her job and unhealthy habits, called me today just to tell me how much things had turned around. That she chose this day to call me seems meaningful, given that it was otherwise out of the blue.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

10 hours ago, Christian said:

Also if your state allows it, get a mail in ballot.

@ChristianGreat points!

It's so great when people automatically get a ballot, and we need voters to be automatically registered to vote as well. I myself do not trust the USPS - they lose a lot of mail and that guy DeJoy has deliberately hampered their efficiency...somehow he's still in his position now - and therefore I early vote in person. A young woman I know who was voting for the first time this year had her mail-in ballot rejected due to her signature not matching closely enough. Also, there was a headline today about how Republicans are working in swing states to invalidate as many mailed ballots as possible, on small technicalities (like in PA if the voter didn't write in the date on which they completed the ballot). They are succeeding in invalidating a significant number of votes. Then, they also went to court to try to block the state from informing those voters and giving them a chance to remedy the problem. (But then again, I also heard that many people were experiencing live voting machines changing their votes from Beto to Abbott in Texas and having to retry it up to 5 times before it kept their choice, so there can be problems in any voting method.) 

Hoping for the best but anticipating something less than that...

• LIKE/LOVE 8

On 11/6/2022 at 5:36 PM, Troy said:

NOV 7th - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - a branching off of parallels where the contagion of defeat begins spreading rapidly.  

I was so tired during the Nexus, and I'm glad I could just stay at home and lay on the couch. I was totally knocked out and fell asleep around 2pm and slept for at least two hours, and I almost couldn't move when I woke up, so I didn't get out of the couch before late in the evening. I felt really strange the whole day and felt in a way so serious too, but I think the correct description of it is numb, or numbness. Essence must have been working really hard. 😉 😅😇

• LIKE/LOVE 11

My personality: "Let it all fuckin burn down, that's the only way to get rid of this crap!"

My Essence: "Reset is coming, and it is sad that so many people and the planet are going to suffer before we are on the other side of it".

🤷‍♂️

I spent the Divergence by furiously cleaning and decorating my home. I just had to.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

If I can be honest I don't quite get it when michael says that this is not just the world for those who are violent and oppressive but everyone else aswell.
In what sense? In terms of who has the most influence and power in shaping this world, for whatever reason it very much seems like the assholes who are eager and willing to enforce their will onto others with the use of violence are the ones who dictates the course of history.

If two groups of people cross paths, one are pacifistic who cares for eachother, the animals and plantlife around them. And the other tribe are barbarians who take what they want and kill indiscriminately and without remorse. It very much seems to me that this world favors the barbarians to survive that encounter and not the pacifists.

So when michael say we all share this world.. sure, but I can't help but feel like we share it within the roles of oppressors and victims. Not as equals.

I mean look at putin, one dickhead with a nuclear arsenal gets to assault a country with a level of sadism and complete disregard for life we havent seen the likes of since hitler, while the whole world are forced to the sidelines only able to throw resources at the Ukrainian military from a distance.

In this world of truth love and energy it very much seems like violence is king.

I suspect I am wrong, I hope I am wrong and I am trying to figure out how I am wrong. But I haven't had much success with it so far to be honest.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Today was a weird day for me.

I got some decent work done. Not stellar, but good enough and I like that I sat down to do it.

I was a bit distracted by various currents of attention, but not enough to procrastinate.

I had some good conversations about the importance of voting, of slowing down, of lightening stress and anxiety, of big ideas and projects my friends and I are excited for.

And my sister and her husband got sick today so ive just been trying to get enough work done before I might catch the bug.

We have had huge wind storms knocking out power for hours here, which threw off the momentum I had in doing my work as well.

Through it all Ive realized...

I work and study and struggle so hard trying to stay on top of my stuff. And in most cases it really doesnt amount to much change in my life. Sure, there are obligations, but I feel little need any longer to try to excel at stuff. I literally just want to pass the things I must do.

Im tired of all the working trying to get somewhere or stay ahead.

So Im just going to dive into more lighthearted, creative stuff now. Stuff thats good for me. The little things and awesome steps i take in my processes of creativity and socializing with others for really just the fun of it.

Im also looking for a new place to go from Twitter.

In short, today shifted from an energized work day to a contemplative creative redirection day.

Not as great as I wanted, but honestly, pretty much what I need.

May the Dems win the midterms and COP27 carry the torch forward.

Ive done everything I can as a small town guy living in Canada to encourage people to look at these issues and be a part of the changes.

Time to rest and redirect.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

• Troy unfeatured this topic