Jump to content

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

 

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: NOVEMBER 2022


Troy
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Nicko said:

If I can be honest I don't quite get it when michael says that this is not just the world for those who are violent and oppressive but everyone else aswell.
In what sense? In terms of who has the most influence and power in shaping this world, for whatever reason it very much seems like the assholes who are eager and willing to enforce their will onto others with the use of violence are the ones who dictates the course of history.

If two groups of people cross paths, one are pacifistic who cares for eachother, the animals and plantlife around them. And the other tribe are barbarians who take what they want and kill indiscriminately and without remorse. It very much seems to me that this world favors the barbarians to survive that encounter and not the pacifists.

So when michael say we all share this world.. sure, but I can't help but feel like we share it within the roles of oppressors and victims. Not as equals.

I mean look at putin, one dickhead with a nuclear arsenal gets to assault a country with a level of sadism and complete disregard for life we havent seen the likes of since hitler, while the whole world are forced to the sidelines only able to throw resources at the Ukrainian military from a distance.

In this world of truth love and energy it very much seems like violence is king.

I suspect I am wrong, I hope I am wrong and I am trying to figure out how I am wrong. But I haven't had much success with it so far to be honest.

 

How is that going for Putin? His "legacy" burned to cinders, his country a beggared pariah, and for less than nothing. For all the suffering and destruction it's caused, his rapaciousness hasn't gotten him the power or control he sought. It's cost him and his country dearly.

 

Yes, historically up until now, the order of things has been determined by violence, because that is the nature of the paradigm we've been in as a species. Thus capitalism, thus racism, thus patriarchy, etc. But the paradigm is changing, because while the world remains in the hands of the violent and hierarchical, their power is built on the backs of people who don't actually want the world to be this way. And those people far, far outnumber those who do. We don't have to let them keep their power anymore. We can build a better world.

  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Michael Moore, at least seems to think Democrats will carry the day. He's proven not to be one to blindly predict his party's victory, and has often been correct in the past when polling suggested otherwise. Not to suggest he must be correct, of course, but yeah. 🤷‍♂️

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

I have also felt the nexus these days, I'm way more lethargic and physically tired. I remember, when I was with my university friends, we used to play a game called something like "11am Crying". For fifteen minutes we dedicated ourselves to complaining and lamenting our hearts out until we felt relieved...we usually we ended up cracking jokes by the end and recovering our spirits so we could get into class again LOL. I feel that could be useful for all of us 😇 Do listen to your most painful emotions and thoughts, give them a gentle place and structure where to scream and shout and BE. And then you can carry on with your daily life and other things that bring you joy 💜

I also found this very relaxing lymphatic massage for the face and neck, I loved it!! 
https://youtu.be/EO73vuL_MRA
 

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today this Power Path's moon eclipse article felt so accurate.

 

https://thepowerpath.com/featured-articles/full-moon-eclipse-update-11-6-22/

 

Dear Friends,

Full Moon in Taurus with a total lunar eclipse is Tuesday, November 8 at 4:02 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST).

This is the bookend of the eclipse window and the climax of the stressed and tense energy we have all been feeling. Remember that this is only energy and can be harnessed for power, stamina and fertilizing your intentions. Anything that is out of balance in your life will rear its head for you to look at if you haven’t already done so. There may be some deep healing of very old material still needed. Don’t be hard on yourself during this moon but rather move towards and into the challenge of standing in your power.

 

The influences of this full moon under the total eclipse may stir up a desire to be right as well as some stubbornness and aggression among strong personalities. You may see this playing out on a larger scale in your communities and across the globe. Ask for strength, power and support for letting go of any drama that is not serving you well, acknowledge the karmic lessons you have learned and set an intention to embrace a new fertility where new ideas, insights and inspiration have a chance to take root and flourish.

Many blessings,
Lena

  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really wish I believed in astrology! But the eclipse was absolutely beautiful. My daughter and I woke up at 4:30 to watch it. We viewed the totality through my beloved opera singer aunt's mother-of-pearl opera glasses, because somehow I have never owned a pair of binoculars. Then we went back inside and I read her the science of eclipses, and in particular their pigmentation.

 

Belief or lack of aside, today I did discover that we're being charged an extra couple of hundred bucks a month for afterschool childcare, despite being told we were eligible for sliding scale rates based on our income (low, two working artists). So I'm pretty pissed off about that. No wonder our bank account keeps being overdrawn. Those seemingly small amounts of money matter a lot when your margins are nonexistent.

 

I actually feel better about things than I did last week. It's a bit of a fragile equilibrium, kind of dependent on whether the right people leave me alone for a bit. Definitely in many transitions right now, I just finished a book I've been working on since 2016!

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's because I've held on and fought so well during October, but Nexus has brought back in me a complete emotional collapse. To the point I'm questioning whether all of my efforts on healing were real and worth it (>>>>>>>>lies of Self-destruction), and actually healed anything. I can tell something has changed though, I can feel emotionally and physically exhausted but my mind will still hold on. Nothing makes me happy, I'm unable to use my imagination to cheer myself up as usual, can hardly think positively about anything, negative thoughts and scenarios keep creeping in, but still... there is that sense that deep down all of this is just a blip. It's so bad I can't even feel my companion guide's presence. I know intuitively they are there, I still write to them in my diary when I've got something to say, but I'm just unreceptive right now. The transmission is just garbled as crap.

 

I sleep too much. My body feels heavy and I'm skipping the housework, having to drag myself to just put some order back on my makeup table. I feel I'm waiting to die, again. But somehow my mind won't give in to despair like it could in the past. I kinda like this but it's also kind of crappy because I feel the double awareness and it's annoying to have one part of yourself knocked down while the other is still very much standing.

A friend of mine ordered me a commission to help me get started on earning money through my art. It's the money he kept for buying booze, so it's a win for both of us. It's small, but it at least brings a bit of warmth to my cold heart to help each other.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still some races up in the air, but it's looking like Democrats outperformed expectations. There was certainly no "red wave" like the GOP was hoping for, and they even lost some critical seats that they'd previously controlled. The House still looks likely to go to them, but very narrowly, and even that's not a done deal. For a midterm, in current economic conditions, with the president's current popularity, it was not a good showing for the GOP.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My thought for the day:  Things could have been so much worse.  I'm feeling kind of grateful and optimistic, despite the fact that the election results in my home state were really, truly horrible.  Results in other parts of the country, however, make me feel a little more hopeful and optimistic.   I just hope more people will wake up soon.

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll chime in to add to the feeling of "so far, not as bad as I feared."  Although on my own home-state level (Kentucky) once again our national representatives do not represent my own views.  This isn't really a change, for the past thirty years I don't think I've ever had a national-office candidate I voted for actually win in Kentucky!  But I am pleased to note that at least the ballot measures we had both failed (if the second ballot measure had passed, Kentucky's state constitution could, by law, be amended to explicitly exclude abortion protections.)  So that bad situation didn't get worse at least!

And nationally, while grim (and Kentucky's not helping that), things aren't as grim as I had suspected they would wind up being.  Hopefully some of these other close races (and the run-off in Georgia) will swing towards the candidates who better embody (or at least don't as actively oppose!) truth, love, and beauty.

In the meantime, kindly remember, y'all are awesome!  Stay awesome.

Edited by John
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JohnM said:

My thought for the day:  Things could have been so much worse.  I'm feeling kind of grateful and optimistic, despite the fact that the election results in my home state were really, truly horrible.  Results in other parts of the country, however, make me feel a little more hopeful and optimistic. I just hope more people will wake up soon.

 

I can concur with this sentiment. I am still a bit more disappointed than optimistic because of the results in my state. I had really hoped something might have changed, even if was just one of the major assholes in power. But it's the same shit for another four years when I know we can do so much better... and in some way that makes the disappointment feel worse.

 

But I do hold out hope that maybe the rest of the country will balance it out. I too would like to see more people wake up. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE
7 minutes ago, Eric said:

I can concur with this sentiment. I am still a bit more disappointed than optimistic because of the results in my state. I had really hoped something might have changed, even if was just one of the major assholes in power. But it's the same shit for another four years when I know we can do so much better... and in some way that makes the disappointment feel worse.

 

But I do hold out hope that maybe the rest of the country will balance it out. I too would like to see more people wake up. 

 

@Eric, my biggest disappointment was Greg Abbot over Beto O’Rourke. My heart breaks for Texas. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • SAD 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Maureen said:

 

@Eric, my biggest disappointment was Greg Abbot over Beto O’Rourke. My heart breaks for Texas. 

 


Not just Abbott. The whole triumvirate of him, Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, and Attorney General Ken Paxton...at least one of them shoulda been booted. But nope...all three won by about a 10 percent margin. 🙄  And so, 4 more years of the same old BS.

But again, fingers crossed for the rest of the nation. If they can keep it together, there's hope.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2022 at 11:36 AM, Troy said:

 

NOV 7th - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - a branching off of parallels where the contagion of defeat begins spreading rapidly.  

NOV 18th - NOV 21st - ENERGY SHIFT: Rebuilding of confidence, “snapping out of it,” a likely burst of creative energy and inspiration

To Tired Blue People Living in Red America: Keep Going (Nov 10 article by John Pavlovitz)

 

I’ve spoken to a lot of exhausted people this week, even with the good news that many of us have experienced through this country.

 

Though, nationally there was no massive Red Wave as predicted by the pollsters and the media, these activists and caring human beings have been battered by the surrounding flood waters for a long time now.

 

They are self-proclaimed blue dots living in red areas who are tired of fighting what feels like a losing battle.

 

They tell me they are sick of seeing people in their communities ratifying racism, codifying misogyny, and amening homophobia; of watching the most incompetent and predatory of candidates be elected.

 

They’ve had enough of pushing back and speaking up and showing up—and feeling like it doesn’t matter because the system is so polluted and the playing field so lopsided.

 

In places like central Texas and south Florida and rural Georgia, millions of good people feel like their votes and their work doesn’t matter and they want to retire from giving a damn.

 

You might be there, too.

 

Maybe you are grieving your geography, the sad state of the place you call home.

 

If you’re in a Red area that seems destined never to embrace disparate humanity and to forever be the kingdom of the zealots and the bigots and the fear-mongers, I’m not going to tell you to keep going today—but I’m hoping you will.

 

Because we’re all so close to the fight, it’s easy to forget just what’s happening here, the bigger story we’re all part of in these precisely painful seconds, the way our destinies are tethered together, the long road we are on with so many others.

 

Well before you and I showed up, there were other people here: people whose names, faces, and stories we’ll never know. They faced similarly dire circumstances, they also endured great suffering, and they too surely found themselves at hopelessness and resignation.

 

But they didn’t stop.

 

They fortified themselves and braved the injury and the trauma and the losses and the bruises—and they walked straight into the fight, cost and collateral damage be damned. They sacrifices sleep and grew weary and yet carried on, and because they did, you and I arrived in a nation that we feel is still worth fighting for.

 

They surely did it for themselves and for their families but they also did it for you and for me and for our families They didn’t know our names or faces, and yet they made sure that when we got here there was something of beauty and goodness waiting for us.

 

I want you to think ahead, just 100 years or so.

100 years from now, you and I will be dead.
100 years from now, we will be gone.
100 years from now we will reside solely in fading photographs and in the memories of a handful of people who shared close proximity with us and still can recall what we were like.
And in another 100 years, when those photos are fully faded and when those few people who knew us leave this place, we will be all but forgotten.

 

And while that could all feel quite hopeless, it shouldn’t. It should clarify our purpose. It should make us brave.

We aren’t living here to be remembered or to win elections. We’re living here to be caretakers of goodness and love and justice and decency, so that those coming 100 years from now, those who names and faces we’ll never know—will find these things waiting for them.

This was our inheritance and it is our singular legacy: the world we give to those just off in the distance. We owe a debt to the damn-givers who came before us, not to stop now.

 

So yes, admit the toll these days have taken on you.
Inventory the wounds you’ve acquired, category the people you’ve lost, and notice how much you have spent of yourself.
Reckon with the heaviness within you and the grief you’re carrying upon your shoulders and the rage that resides in the center of your chest.
Lament every bit of what you’re seeing and don’t pretend it isn’t rightly horrifying.

 

But please don’t stop.

 

Change may be incremental and almost imperceptible where you are, but it is happening because of you and the work you do in the small, close, here, now, and doable.

100 years from now, there will be people where you live: young couples and big families and single parents and solitary travelers; teenage girls and sick children and elderly men and working mothers.
There will be gay kids deciding whether or not it is safe to speak their truest truth.
There will be young men of color asking if their lives really matter.
There will be women wondering whether or not they have a voice about their bodies.
There will be exhausted refugees imagining a life of safety and rest here.
There will be human beings needing compassion and kindness and a community that sees them.

For them, and for those who have come before, I ask you to keep fighting, knowing you are not alone in the nation we are making and renovating, even now.

To blue humans in red America, please keep going.


https://johnpavlovitz.com

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE
On 11/10/2022 at 1:23 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

To Tired Blue People Living in Red America: Keep Going (Nov 10 article by John Pavlovitz)

 

I’ve spoken to a lot of exhausted people this week, even with the good news that many of us have experienced through this country.

 

Though, nationally there was no massive Red Wave as predicted by the pollsters and the media, these activists and caring human beings have been battered by the surrounding flood waters for a long time now.

 

They are self-proclaimed blue dots living in red areas who are tired of fighting what feels like a losing battle.

 

They tell me they are sick of seeing people in their communities ratifying racism, codifying misogyny, and amening homophobia; of watching the most incompetent and predatory of candidates be elected.

 

They’ve had enough of pushing back and speaking up and showing up—and feeling like it doesn’t matter because the system is so polluted and the playing field so lopsided.

 

In places like central Texas and south Florida and rural Georgia, millions of good people feel like their votes and their work doesn’t matter and they want to retire from giving a damn.

 

You might be there, too.

 

Maybe you are grieving your geography, the sad state of the place you call home.

 

If you’re in a Red area that seems destined never to embrace disparate humanity and to forever be the kingdom of the zealots and the bigots and the fear-mongers, I’m not going to tell you to keep going today—but I’m hoping you will.

 

Because we’re all so close to the fight, it’s easy to forget just what’s happening here, the bigger story we’re all part of in these precisely painful seconds, the way our destinies are tethered together, the long road we are on with so many others.

 

Well before you and I showed up, there were other people here: people whose names, faces, and stories we’ll never know. They faced similarly dire circumstances, they also endured great suffering, and they too surely found themselves at hopelessness and resignation.

 

But they didn’t stop.

 

They fortified themselves and braved the injury and the trauma and the losses and the bruises—and they walked straight into the fight, cost and collateral damage be damned. They sacrifices sleep and grew weary and yet carried on, and because they did, you and I arrived in a nation that we feel is still worth fighting for.

 

They surely did it for themselves and for their families but they also did it for you and for me and for our families They didn’t know our names or faces, and yet they made sure that when we got here there was something of beauty and goodness waiting for us.

 

I want you to think ahead, just 100 years or so.

100 years from now, you and I will be dead.
100 years from now, we will be gone.
100 years from now we will reside solely in fading photographs and in the memories of a handful of people who shared close proximity with us and still can recall what we were like.
And in another 100 years, when those photos are fully faded and when those few people who knew us leave this place, we will be all but forgotten.

 

And while that could all feel quite hopeless, it shouldn’t. It should clarify our purpose. It should make us brave.

We aren’t living here to be remembered or to win elections. We’re living here to be caretakers of goodness and love and justice and decency, so that those coming 100 years from now, those who names and faces we’ll never know—will find these things waiting for them.

This was our inheritance and it is our singular legacy: the world we give to those just off in the distance. We owe a debt to the damn-givers who came before us, not to stop now.

 

So yes, admit the toll these days have taken on you.
Inventory the wounds you’ve acquired, category the people you’ve lost, and notice how much you have spent of yourself.
Reckon with the heaviness within you and the grief you’re carrying upon your shoulders and the rage that resides in the center of your chest.
Lament every bit of what you’re seeing and don’t pretend it isn’t rightly horrifying.

 

But please don’t stop.

 

Change may be incremental and almost imperceptible where you are, but it is happening because of you and the work you do in the small, close, here, now, and doable.

100 years from now, there will be people where you live: young couples and big families and single parents and solitary travelers; teenage girls and sick children and elderly men and working mothers.
There will be gay kids deciding whether or not it is safe to speak their truest truth.
There will be young men of color asking if their lives really matter.
There will be women wondering whether or not they have a voice about their bodies.
There will be exhausted refugees imagining a life of safety and rest here.
There will be human beings needing compassion and kindness and a community that sees them.

For them, and for those who have come before, I ask you to keep fighting, knowing you are not alone in the nation we are making and renovating, even now.

To blue humans in red America, please keep going.


https://johnpavlovitz.com

 

Thank you so much for posting this @WolfAmethyst. It is truly Beautiful... and Aspirational. ✨💞✨

 

From Michael:  Despair is often defined as the complete loss of hope, but because we do not look fondly upon the concept of "hope," we would say it is the complete loss of aspiration.

 

We might describe aspiration as having a negative pole of Hope, and a positive pole of Accomplishment.

 

Hope is passive Aspiration, so Aspiration would include Hope, but when the emphasis is on Hope, or when there is a complete loss of hope, then any effort, enthusiasm, and encouragement has flatlined.

 

The positive pole could also be described as Intention.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought id post what my Nexus-savvy brain was able to get from Essence/Guides/Michael about well, the recent Nexus.

Maybe some of you will resonate, or not. But I thought you might appreciate the insights anyways.

 

 

"After watching an astrology video on the full moon and eclipse for Nov 8th I have a slightly better/clearer view of the nexus/time we went through.
The overall theme of the Nexus was HOW TO ADDRESS PRESSURES:


One parallel branched on the 5th-6th and chose to CRUSH/CRUMPLE in response to the pressures. This caused a kind of implosion of energy that manifested as absolute power for some, and deep grief and sorrow for many. (We avoided this because we circumnavigated our biggest stressors.)


Our parallel branched on the 7th and chose to RELEASE PRESSURE in response to the pressures. This was a choice to let go, cut losses, move on and seek better opportunities/options.


One parallel branched on the 7th and chose to STAY RESILIENT in response to the pressures. This allowed them to focus through and rise above the pressures. (We moved away from this because we chose to stop trying so hard, or stop taking part in something difficult.)"

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

"One parallel branched on the 5th-6th and chose to CRUSH/CRUMPLE in response to the pressures. This caused a kind of implosion of energy that manifested as absolute power for some, and deep grief and sorrow for many. (We avoided this because we circumnavigated our biggest stressors.)"

Yeah, thought it might be something like that. In general, for me it felt like October/November went pretty good except for maybe the late first/early second week of October, so it would be the obvious move to not give up now.

 

Also, at this point I hope that DeSantis and Trump take it so far that they take down each other. Would also be a typical ending.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, WolfAmethyst said:

To Tired Blue People Living in Red America: Keep Going (Nov 10 article by John Pavlovitz)

 

I’ve spoken to a lot of exhausted people this week, even with the good news that many of us have experienced through this country.

 

Though, nationally there was no massive Red Wave as predicted by the pollsters and the media, these activists and caring human beings have been battered by the surrounding flood waters for a long time now.

 

They are self-proclaimed blue dots living in red areas who are tired of fighting what feels like a losing battle.

 

They tell me they are sick of seeing people in their communities ratifying racism, codifying misogyny, and amening homophobia; of watching the most incompetent and predatory of candidates be elected.

 

They’ve had enough of pushing back and speaking up and showing up—and feeling like it doesn’t matter because the system is so polluted and the playing field so lopsided.

 

In places like central Texas and south Florida and rural Georgia, millions of good people feel like their votes and their work doesn’t matter and they want to retire from giving a damn.

 

You might be there, too.

 

Maybe you are grieving your geography, the sad state of the place you call home.

 

If you’re in a Red area that seems destined never to embrace disparate humanity and to forever be the kingdom of the zealots and the bigots and the fear-mongers, I’m not going to tell you to keep going today—but I’m hoping you will.

 

Because we’re all so close to the fight, it’s easy to forget just what’s happening here, the bigger story we’re all part of in these precisely painful seconds, the way our destinies are tethered together, the long road we are on with so many others.

 

Well before you and I showed up, there were other people here: people whose names, faces, and stories we’ll never know. They faced similarly dire circumstances, they also endured great suffering, and they too surely found themselves at hopelessness and resignation.

 

But they didn’t stop.

 

They fortified themselves and braved the injury and the trauma and the losses and the bruises—and they walked straight into the fight, cost and collateral damage be damned. They sacrifices sleep and grew weary and yet carried on, and because they did, you and I arrived in a nation that we feel is still worth fighting for.

 

They surely did it for themselves and for their families but they also did it for you and for me and for our families They didn’t know our names or faces, and yet they made sure that when we got here there was something of beauty and goodness waiting for us.

 

I want you to think ahead, just 100 years or so.

100 years from now, you and I will be dead.
100 years from now, we will be gone.
100 years from now we will reside solely in fading photographs and in the memories of a handful of people who shared close proximity with us and still can recall what we were like.
And in another 100 years, when those photos are fully faded and when those few people who knew us leave this place, we will be all but forgotten.

 

And while that could all feel quite hopeless, it shouldn’t. It should clarify our purpose. It should make us brave.

We aren’t living here to be remembered or to win elections. We’re living here to be caretakers of goodness and love and justice and decency, so that those coming 100 years from now, those who names and faces we’ll never know—will find these things waiting for them.

This was our inheritance and it is our singular legacy: the world we give to those just off in the distance. We owe a debt to the damn-givers who came before us, not to stop now.

 

So yes, admit the toll these days have taken on you.
Inventory the wounds you’ve acquired, category the people you’ve lost, and notice how much you have spent of yourself.
Reckon with the heaviness within you and the grief you’re carrying upon your shoulders and the rage that resides in the center of your chest.
Lament every bit of what you’re seeing and don’t pretend it isn’t rightly horrifying.

 

But please don’t stop.

 

Change may be incremental and almost imperceptible where you are, but it is happening because of you and the work you do in the small, close, here, now, and doable.

100 years from now, there will be people where you live: young couples and big families and single parents and solitary travelers; teenage girls and sick children and elderly men and working mothers.
There will be gay kids deciding whether or not it is safe to speak their truest truth.
There will be young men of color asking if their lives really matter.
There will be women wondering whether or not they have a voice about their bodies.
There will be exhausted refugees imagining a life of safety and rest here.
There will be human beings needing compassion and kindness and a community that sees them.

For them, and for those who have come before, I ask you to keep fighting, knowing you are not alone in the nation we are making and renovating, even now.

To blue humans in red America, please keep going.


https://johnpavlovitz.com


This. Very much this.

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting bit of info from Twitter just now re: the former guy. The words "self destruct" caught my attention:

 

image_2022-11-11_222916976.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Elon Musk is acting a bit like a Bond villain. Husband and I call him BlowFinger. Which immediately brings to mind the voice of Shirley Bassey.

Blowfinger
He's the man
The Man who bought the Twit
It's gone to shit.

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In positive news, the Democrats held the Senate in the US. So maybe just a little more this in the US: 

 

Quote

We’re living here to be caretakers of goodness and love and justice and decency, so that those coming 100 years from now, those who names and faces we’ll never know—will find these things waiting for them.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE

JUST IN: The vote on the non-binding resolution is largely symbolic, but the support for the text is yet another indication of Russia's isolation on the world stage following its invasion of Ukraine.

 

UN adopts resolution calling for Russia to pay Ukraine war reparations 

November 14, 2022

 

The United Nations General Assembly on Monday approved a resolution saying Russia must be held accountable for violations of international law related to the war in Ukraine, including by paying war reparations.

 

Why it matters: The vote on the non-binding resolution is largely symbolic, but the support for the text is yet another indication of Russia's isolation on the world stage following its invasion of Ukraine.

 

Ninety-four countries voted to approve the measure, while 14 voted against it. Some 73 countries abstained.

 

The General Assembly had previously adopted four resolutions condemning Russia's actions since the war began, including "deploring" Russia's aggression against Ukraine, condemning Russia for creating a "dire" humanitarian situation, suspending Russia from the United Nations Human Rights Council, and condemning Russia’s annexation of four Ukrainian territories.

 

The big picture: The resolution, co-sponsored by dozens of nations including the U.S., reaffirms the UN General Assembly's support for the “sovereignty, independence, unity and territorial integrity” and calls for the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine.

 

The resolution adds that Russia must be held accountable for any violations of international law and "must bear the legal consequences of all of its internationally wrongful acts, including making reparation for the injury, including any damage, caused by such acts."

 

It also states there is a need to create "an international mechanism for reparation for damage, loss or injury" stemming from Russia's war in Ukraine and recommends member nations, in cooperation with Ukraine, create an "international register” to document evidence and claims of "damage, loss or injury" to Ukrainian citizens and the state.

 

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

 

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/14/un-vote-russia-reparations-ukraine-war?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=editorial&fbclid=IwAR2YWKCBFalznllIpTFN2faN6uHnudozfyLtRMin4G78D_yqTtclZFh63aY

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Poland got hit by two missiles and two people died. I wonder how close WW3 we are right now in Michael percentage.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally, I definitely felt a powerful shift on the 8th. I wasnt so much tired, but more like a new wave of energy came in and it still persists to this day. I had shed something not sure what. I'm less depressed. 

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Troy unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...