This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: NOVEMBER 2022

Troy

2 hours ago, Maryann said:

Anyone know the status of the IS?

Pat McCabe (Facebook Page Post)

Nov 15, 2022 

Notes from the land of C0vid: moving through the most recent round, things are resolving that did not resolve after the previous round, especially emotionally and psychologically. Very weird but I am very grateful! It does get better!

picture.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• TeamTLE

Trump and the GOP are in full Self-Destruct mode.

Go ahead make our day... 💥🔥🔥🔥

18710F31-068A-4E34-8466-0ACA5DBE89C4.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5

On 11/6/2022 at 8:36 AM, Troy said:

NOV 18th - NOV 21st - ENERGY SHIFT: Rebuilding of confidence, “snapping out of it,” a likely burst of creative energy and inspiration

*REALLY* looking forward to the energy shift!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TeamTLE
On 11/6/2022 at 11:36 AM, Troy said:

Your world is amplifying the worst of humanity precisely for the point of addressing it, transforming it, taking a stand together to draw more truth, love, and beauty out into the shared space of your world. During all transitions of Soul Age before Mature, the concepts of truth, love, and beauty are taken for granted at best, and actively denied at worst. In a Mature Soul world, reality is flipped over, so to speak, so that truth, love, and beauty become standards by which all choices must be made collectively. 

You are not in that world yet, but you are a part of what is bringing that world into existence.

We are not here to tell you what to do or not do about the world or how to feel or not feel about the world, but we are here to remind you that you have a choice in what you do and how you feel and this power of choice can be empowered if you help yourself and help others to remember that you are not only a part of this world, but a creative force that matters.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • ANGRY 6

It's really fucking hard to watch that shit happening in Harvard Square, of all places. Not because it's where Harvard is, but because it's Cambridge, a place I lived for years, still spend time in, love dearly, and know well to be a multiethnic city. My parents met and married in Cambridge. I met my partner there. I lived in various ramshackle old houses there, blew out my ears at The Middle East there, go up there to see movies at The Brattle and go to the Harvard Art Museum. My best friend is a teaching fellow at Harvard, the world passes through Harvard Square every day. I don't know if they still call it The People's Republic of Cambridge, but that's what it always has been, and I don't know where those guys came from.

There is a neo-Nazi group here in New England, active in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I don't know where they're based or if these guys are connected to them at all. But I have no compassion for them, nor do I feel guilty about that; I wish for them that they reap what they sow, and nothing else. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

6 minutes ago, Maureen said:

From Tim O’Brien, American Artist/Illustrator 

Tim O'Brien_Twitter Demise.jpg

I honestly think Twitter is such a cesspool. I can remember having an account years ago and always just feeling heavy after leaving the app. Deleting my account was so freeing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

On 11/11/2022 at 5:12 AM, Eric said:

This. Very much this.

Looking back on "To Tired Blue People Living in Red America: Keep Going," I think one of the biggest reasons it resonated is because in times like these, there always follows a chorus from friends or acquaintances about moving away, getting out, or otherwise leaving the state because of bad political results.

Personally, there is no leaving for me in the foreseeable future. My home is here, my main support networks are here, I am familiar with nature here. And as much as I get angry and frustrated with the arrogant, destructive ignorance that runs rampant, I actually do generally love my home and want us to do better. As the article says, it's a grieving of geography.

That said, I sadly cannot fault people for wanting or needing to leave. Our political climate has become openly hostile to swaths of our community. For more and more people it's as much a matter of safety or personal well-being as it is political opinion. And the toxic hegemony that is fostering this in the state doesn't look like it's going to break any time soon.

It's still sad for me to hear people leave.

The more that leave, the harder it becomes for those of us remaining. The more that leave, the more space is left for the radical right to fill. The more that leave, the softer the mitigating voice becomes and the deeper the hegemony grows.

But I understand it. And if things got truly, terribly bad enough, I'd probably be among those looking to leave as well. There come points when it's just not worth it, I know that.

But I'm here. And I'm going to continue to be here and try to embody the goodness and decency and love the article mentions. It breaks my heart to hear people leave, but for those of us still here, I'm glad of the company. And it's true - please keep going. We need to keep going.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 21

I had to check back to see if there was a Nexus these past few days, because my dreams have been so vivid. Lots of people, dramatic places. I wake up tired from the work and some conflict resolving.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TeamTLE
4 hours ago, Eric said:

That said, I sadly cannot fault people for wanting or needing to leave. Our political climate has become openly hostile to swaths of our community. For more and more people it's as much a matter of safety or personal well-being

Yes, if you can stay and fight for it to get better, I applaud that you do so. 

However, if I were a parent of a daughter in Texas, I'd be thinking of leaving. For that matter, I'm glad I got out of Idaho when I did. The intrusion of government and christofascists into a woman's control of her own body is just too much. To ensure my daughter's safety and control of her own life, I'd go. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • SAD 2

Energy shift in full swing-I dreamed of a hospital that somehow became an airport. Transitional spaces, anyone?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

54 minutes ago, Janet said:

Yes, if you can stay and fight for it to get better, I applaud that you do so. 

However, if I were a parent of a daughter in Texas, I'd be thinking of leaving. For that matter, I'm glad I got out of Idaho when I did. The intrusion of government and christofascists into a woman's control of her own body is just too much. To ensure my daughter's safety and control of her own life, I'd go. 

I have a friend with two daughters who is leaving a midwest state for exactly this reason.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 5

• TLE12

Dreams have been active bit I have alot going on with mom's death and all.

Cant really say that they are energy shift related because that ia a more pressing issue right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

It's energy shift? I didn't sleep for a shit last night, and I have to go to work today and walk rounds for six hours and try to make sure people behave. Yesterday was such a bad day, a Russian family smuggled a dog in the museum. Really.  Guy had it in a bag, and it took me  ages to notice what he had there because I had to watch their kid like a hawk because that was one hell of a weird kid. The cashier didn't notice either which I totally understand. When I noticed the dog, a ruckus followed and it left such a bad taste in my mouth. That man was vile. For some reason this incident really bothers me.

I'm really, really bad at conflict resolution. That's a honest truth. I did not learn it from home, I did not learn it anywhere, my instinct is always to just yell everyone to shut up and leave and never come back. I really could just yell "Off with their heads"!

But of course you can't do that 😧

This will be one long ass day.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 2

I don't know if it's the energy shift but I had a dream that my mother told me she couldn't tell the time, and then I noticed all digital clocks (the ones that are connected to a network, satellite, and all, but also my radio alarm clock apparently) were either displaying nothing, broken numbers, or a totally inaccurate hour, and that it was apparently a worldwide thing. And I was pissed because I've always told people relying solely on connected technology, especially for very essential things, is hazardous at best.

Could be the start for an apocalyptic type novel but honestly I'd rather not. Fiction can influence reality, and it'd be a huge problem if such a story were to manifest.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

On 11/19/2022 at 3:19 AM, NickG said:

I honestly think Twitter is such a cesspool. I can remember having an account years ago and always just feeling heavy after leaving the app. Deleting my account was so freeing. 

That's the best description! Thank you. I had similar thoughts in the beginning of it all, so I never found the energy of it attractive, or resonating. So I stayed away from it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

On 11/19/2022 at 3:19 AM, NickG said:

PREACH. This toxic garbage fire of a site can go straight to hell and stay there forever.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Pearls That is the plot device at the start of the early oughts Battlestar Galactica reboot. All the networked computer systems across military and civilian agencies are simultaneously attacked and shut down, right before the nuclear attack. The only ships that survive are antiquated ones with older systems.

The thing about Twitter is that it doesn't have to be a cesspool, and much of it is not. It has been of great use to so many communities - journalists, activists, many marginalized communities. It's also great for idiosyncratic interests. Some of mine I've cultivated and expanded there: pulp illustration from every era, medieval marginalia (Medievalist Twitter rules), awful midcentury food, various painters and architects. On a larger and more serious scale, historians, Indigenous twitter, Black journalists and historians, Trans twitter, and so many writers. I've made real life friendships there, found commission work there, and learned so much. There are people and communities who rely on it for communication and information sharing. The sociopath manchild apartheid billionaire who now owns it has no idea about any of those things, and is incapable of comprehending them. It's our modern plague that disgusting men with huge amounts of money can sweep into a place, whether virtual like Twitter or physical like a living big city, and destroy all the things about it that make it wonderful and alive.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 8

On 11/19/2022 at 8:39 PM, Juni said:

Energy shift in full swing-I dreamed of a hospital that somehow became an airport. Transitional spaces, anyone?

Ohh. I forgot about the shift, but that explains the worst dream I've ever had... now that was a Transitional Mess!

Between Nov 18 and 19 I dreamed that I was staying in a hotel with my daughter. I left her in the room and went for a walk on the beach... and got completely lost! Had no sense of direction (entirely unlike me, first thing I do in a new place is make sure I know where North is), I couldn't remember the name of the hotel or even the town I was in (also very unlike me). Somehow I ended up wandering around in a train station that seemed to have platforms with trains to different European countries. At some point I tried to buy a ticket as it seemed the reasonable thing to do, but burst out crying when I realized I had no wallet with me. Just stood there crying like a 5 year old: "But I have no wallet! Waaahh!" Had no phone, either, just a random set of old keys, so I panicked even more as I had no way to contact my daughter. The rest of the dream was just FULL ON CRYING, IN PUBLIC (so NOT like me), wandering around crying, going from platform to platform and finding the next one even more wrong than the previous one, then I thought about my situation and cried even more. Finally a nice elderly couple noticed me, pulled me to the side and called somewhere for help, oddly they didn't ask me what was wrong, they just realized something was very wrong.

I woke up, recalled the dream and actually cried some more as I felt SO awful. Hugged my daughter tight that morning...

I'm glad not all Energy Shifts are as emotionally messy as this one was for me!

Other than that, something did shift for me, into calmer waters, although I still feel overwhelmed most of the time as I have for the past couple of years.

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

8 hours ago, Evelin said:

Ohh. I forgot about the shift, but that explains the worst dream I've ever had... now that was a Transitional Mess!

Between Nov 18 and 19 I dreamed that I was staying in a hotel with my daughter. I left her in the room and went for a walk on the beach... and got completely lost! Had no sense of direction (entirely unlike me, first thing I do in a new place is make sure I know where North is), I couldn't remember the name of the hotel or even the town I was in (also very unlike me). Somehow I ended up wandering around in a train station that seemed to have platforms with trains to different European countries. At some point I tried to buy a ticket as it seemed the reasonable thing to do, but burst out crying when I realized I had no wallet with me. Just stood there crying like a 5 year old: "But I have no wallet! Waaahh!" Had no phone, either, just a random set of old keys, so I panicked even more as I had no way to contact my daughter. The rest of the dream was just FULL ON CRYING, IN PUBLIC (so NOT like me), wandering around crying, going from platform to platform and finding the next one even more wrong than the previous one, then I thought about my situation and cried even more. Finally a nice elderly couple noticed me, pulled me to the side and called somewhere for help, oddly they didn't ask me what was wrong, they just realized something was very wrong.

I woke up, recalled the dream and actually cried some more as I felt SO awful. Hugged my daughter tight that morning...

Other than that, something did shift for me, into calmer waters, although I still feel overwhelmed most of the time as I have for the past couple of years.

I didn't think to elaborate on that dream, but oddly, I was also having trouble "finding my way back" to my original room, especially once I was out in the airport area.
I did finally get back to the hospital part, but realized the nurse thought I'd just left entirely and I'd lost my place in the queue to be seen. I ended up in a different room across the way, and this jerk who was sexually harassing me in the dream unfortunately found me in that room too(which was the reason I'd left the original room in the first place.)
Point being, also lost, also unpleasant situation.
Bad dream solidarity!
Guess the moral is transitioning is not fun and you will not end up where you think you are going?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE
12 hours ago, Evelin said:

NOV 18th - NOV 21st - ENERGY SHIFT: Rebuilding of confidence, “snapping out of it,” a likely burst of creative energy and inspiration

@Evelin, it's been emotionally messy for me, as well. Usually I feel inspired or charged up during an Energy Shift so I was looking forward to it. This one has brought up more grieving (heavy crying jags) and has leveled out into an unpleasant depression. Dreams are extremely vivid but I'm letting them go as I wake up. Also, no physical energy. I feel like I'm drained of any creative energy. The good thing is... things change. So this too shall pass. I just remembered (as I wrote this) that Michael said this: 

Most of our students appear to be holding on to threads of inspiration, embers of passion, and sparks of enthusiasm, but it is not easy. We know this. We can only remind you that THIS WILL PASS

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3

• Troy unfeatured this topic