This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: NOVEMBER 2022

Troy

• TLE12

Thank you, @Evelin and @Maureen for sharing. I was suddenly feeling so depressed and down during the Energy Shift and the bad mood is unfortunately lingering. It's weirdly comforting to know I'm not the only one who experienced the Energy Shift this way. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

The energy shift was inspiring, like some temporary relief, we had Entity meeting with some friends and had fun. Then my youngest daughter got covid, I have symptoms also, and now we all are in quarantine and the inspiration is gone so far. Thinking if it was a good idea to meet at all. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Energy shift was pretty much SSDD for me except for a pretty bad anxiety attack and vivid dreams that I forgot on waking. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

15 hours ago, Juni said:

I ended up in a different room across the way, and this jerk who was sexually harassing me in the dream unfortunately found me in that room too(which was the reason I'd left the original room in the first place.)

Oh, that's icky -- and more bad dream solidarity, @Juni! I had to climb through a small window to get to the ticket counter and while climbing a random older guy tried to touch or touched my butt, to which I reacted with a swift hand slap and stated with cold rage: "A leg kick will be next!"

The Being Utterly Lost dream is quite fitting for me, though, as I'm temporarily staying at my "marriage home" and an emotional bond that got me through the worst of divorce is no longer helping as much, so in many ways I quite literally don't know where I am right now, but at least I know THAT and it can't get much worse, so that's something.

I hope this Chief Feature Season is at least tolerable for all here and that you let your specks of meaning and light hold you through the difficult parts.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

I totally forgot about the energy shift thing, but I'm living it to the letter! I've been depressed and sad for so long, kind of numb and activated at the same time. Yesterday I woke from a morning nightmare so embarrassing and so related to current trends that I'm not even going to type it here. This morning, I had another one of those wandering-through-spaces-and-crowds dreams, actually two. The first involved personal relationships. In the second, I was in a cafeteria that was part of some kind of adult training center or program I was part of. I was trying to get a cup of coffee, but I kept ending up with the wrong things: a cup of creme anglaise, a plate of fish sticks, etc. I kept going back and forth, carrying one incorrect item at a time, getting increasingly frustrated. Then I was being asked to give a talk about time to some assembled students. I was holding a cord that came from somewhere deep in the building. I assumed the group coordinator wanted a metaphysical talk, so I spoke a bit about it, then led them all into a room that had some sort of device or energy field in it that was invisible, and generated a loud hum. The walls were blank; there was nothing in it but a solid-colored rug of the sort you might find in a kindergarten. I told the group, "In this room, there is no time. When you stand on this rug, time doesn't exist. This is space, without time." Then we all filed out. The students seemed nonplussed. I didn't really feel very attached to their reactions. I released the cord and it retracted back into the recesses of the building. The group coordinator and I began picking up crayons and markers from the floor and putting them in a box. She said, "I don't think they were expecting that." I said, "Oh, did you want something more like Montessori school?" She said, "Yeah". I realized I'd given them a lesson that went over their heads, but I didn't care. 

I woke up feeling lighter than I have in months!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
On 11/6/2022 at 9:36 AM, Troy said:

NOV 18th - NOV 21st - ENERGY SHIFT: Rebuilding of confidence, “snapping out of it,” a likely burst of creative energy and inspiration

Ha ha. November 18 is the day I began working to set up and test the new wiki platform. The 21st is the day we decided to go with it for sure. "Creative energy and inspiration" indeed!

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

I am kind of in an ugly mood at the moment. I can't remember my dreams. Its like the holding pattern continues, but I do have some personal good news on my horizon for which I am grateful. Once confirmation happens, my mood will at least be a bit lighter. 

At least it is spring here and we haven't had more "random" missiles landing in Poland. I thought for a bit that was it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

• TLE12

Current mode since a few days ago. (Edit: actually, I wanted to write "mood") 

P.S. C´mon Bogi, do not be so dramatic. 😬

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 8

A new moon message of encouragement (found it helpful, link below 🙂)

The new moon in Sagittarius is Wednesday, November 23 at 3:57 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST).

This social moon is about optimism, courage and adventure. It is a good time to resurrect old projects and give them a new start infusing them with inspiration and creativity. Be open also to people from the past resurfacing to reconnect in a new way. It is also a good time to lean into something that has been percolating for a while with no movement, waiting for right timing. If the timing is right, you will know.

You may even find yourself connecting with the right support people or a new relationship. Share ideas and encourage each other, and when energies feel like they are a bit stuck, just keep moving forward in any direction that has clarity.

It helps to have something to look forward to like travel plans or a new project that is exciting to you. Feed your sense of adventure with dreaming up possibilities that will keep you focused forward. Since Thanksgiving is a time in the US that is focused on a good harvest and much gratitude, take some time to be grateful for your life however it is manifesting at this time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

https://thepowerpath.com/featured-articles/new-moon-thanksgiving-blessing/

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• TeamTLE

This is a good reminder... in an Artisan year. ✨✨✨

We are not here to tell you what to do or not do about the world or how to feel or not feel about the world, but we are here to remind you that you have a choice in what you do and how you feel and this power of choice can be empowered if you help yourself and help others to remember that you are not only a part of this world, but a creative force that matters.

THIS IS YOUR WORLD, TOO. BE A PART OF IT, NOT APART FROM IT.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER NOVEMBER:

REACH OUT, REACH BACK: The weight and burden you may feel during this season of Chief Feature is a weight and burden of feeling too apart from everything and everyone. We would suggest that you reach out to others and join in with any activities, discussions, events, hobbies, projects, etc, that may help nurture your access to Truth, Love, and Beauty. If you see others reaching out, we can suggest reaching back, acknowledging them, coordinating and communicating. This will also help to nurture the shared empowerment of Truth, Love, and Beauty.

What Jacques Pépin, a superb chef and wise human being, says in the video (see link below) is a good metaphor for life. It says so much about how we must learn to adapt and learn the "how of something" in greater depth and design so we can make changes along the way. One of my greatest cooking achievements*, and in life for that matter, is when I persevered and found my way through a simple recipe with adjustments along the way. Transcribed text below. It reminds me of what Michael says ~ We are here to learn how to choose and to choose how to learn.

*~I have a story about cooking a simple Hungarian dish that took me a few tries until I figured out how to adapt to a problem that was bound to happen to someone that no one explained in the cookbook. Many would have given up. I didn't. It's now my best dish and I've been told by Hungarians that it's "as good as their mother's"~

Jacques Pépin says following a recipe can lead to disaster

JACQUES PEPIN, Chef:

For someone who writes recipes, there is a paradox between the written recipe and the creation of a taste.

When writing a recipe, one records a moment in time which can never be duplicated exactly again. The paradox is that the recipe tells the reader, this must be done this way, when, in fact, to get the result you're looking for, the recipe has to be modified each time.

The exact reproduction of a taste, which is what the making of a dish is, only works when the processes, timing, and ingredients are adjusted and changed to fit each particular situation.

There is a gap between the step-by-step procedure and the completed dish, just as an artist cannot equate the technical process of painting with the finished work of art.

Several years ago, I wrote a recipe for pears in caramel sauce. The idea was, you peel the pears, cut them in half, remove the seeds, sprinkle them with sugar, and place them in a very hot oven. Exposed to the heat, the juice of the pear seeps out, combines with the sugar and creates a caramel. By then, the pears are cooked.

Add cream to the caramel, and the resulting sauce is poured around the pear in a serving dish. As the sauce cools and thickens, it is finished with a bit of pear brandy or cognac.

When I first created this recipe, the pears were done in 30 minutes. That amount of time only reflects the unique set of circumstances I faced, ripeness of the pear, type of roasting pan I used. This is what happened on that particular day.

The next time, I used pears that were more ripe, and they were done in 10 minutes. But the liquid around hadn't yet turned into a caramel. So I removed the pears, reduced the liquid to a caramel, and finished it with cream.

The third time, I used Bosc pears that were very hard. No juice came out of the pears. The sugar started burning. So I had to add water to the pan to create a caramel. The pears needed almost an hour of cooking, even though my recipe said 30 minutes. Yet, at the end, the three dishes looked and taste the same.

If the recipe had been followed to the letter, the finished dish would have been a disaster, but understanding the idea in the platonic sense behind the dish enables the cook to adjust and compensate for ingredients, temperature, humidity, et cetera.

So, what is the point of at recipe? A recipe is a teaching tool, a guide, a point of departure. You have to follow it exactly the first time you make the dish. But as you make it again and again, you will change it, you will massage it to fit your own taste, your own sense of aesthetic.

I have had dinner many times at the home of friends who cooked from one of my cookbooks and have often been amazed at how far away the dish has moved from the original recipe. But it is not necessarily a negative experience. In fact, it is sometimes better than the original.

And I end up getting credit and thanks for a dish that has nothing to do with me anymore.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/jacques-pepin-says-following-a-recipe-can-lead-to-disaster?fbclid=IwAR0wEO3J58jRSgqL_HXIAKx2iwpuHin9-QXxU1S6uwDwT-m2N_ZLZipU7A4

So many great photos to choose from... I chose the one with his lovely wide Gloria who died in 2020.

Jaques Pepin with wife Gloria.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TLE12
On 11/23/2022 at 5:52 PM, Katja said:

Hugs to you, @Bogi! Sometimes it's needed to grieve and cry. All my compassion is with you ❤

@Katja Thank you Katja. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• Troy unfeatured this topic
On 11/6/2022 at 11:36 AM, Troy said:

Your world is amplifying the worst of humanity precisely for the point of addressing it, transforming it

I am grateful to Trump for one thing: mainstreaming ‘gaslighting’

by Emma Brockes (Dec 1, 2022 Article from The Guardian, link below)

Of all the words that have, over the last few years, entered mainstream usage to describe the malevolence of others, by far the most powerful is the term gaslighting. I use it a lot, and find myself thinking each time that this is what it must have been like when the term “sexism” took off in the late 1960s, giving shape to an amorphous sense of unease latterly denied. As with other, relatively new descriptors – primarily “toxic” and “boundaries” – accusations of gaslighting are a quick and effective way to end any discussion, since denial of gaslighting is the primary signifier of gaslighting. Set and match!

Credit where it’s due: we have Donald Trump to thank for this state of affairs, and such is his hubris it would be entirely in keeping with the man to claim as victory the fact that a term popularised to describe his appalling behaviour was this week unveiled by Merriam-Webster, the dictionary publisher, as its word of the year. It was Trump’s ability to deny, with absolute certainty and total indignation, something he had moments earlier said or done that pushed a marginal term invented in 1938 fully into the mainstream. Now it is available to all of us to use and enjoy.

And boy, have we done so – or at least, I have. It started off as an exercise in revisionism, going back over old exchanges and feeling vindicated for the something-is-wrong-here vibe I had at the time and that was vehemently rejected by the other side. “That’s not what I meant!” “You’re being oversensitive.” And of course the big one, “You’re imagining it”; such sweet relief to drag all this out and, after shoving it through the gaslighting prism, park it under the heading “I Knew I Was Right”.

The problem, of course, is the ease of this process, the appeal of assuming the victim position, and the pleasing superiority that comes with calling people out, dynamics that are all mildly addictive. It’s easy to get trigger-happy, something that is happening all over the place with the newish application of old terms in the interests of winning a discussion. People who are merely annoying are “toxic”. Anyone who’s a bit selfish – most of us, in other words – is a narcissist. Things one writes off as gaslighting may, on closer inspection, be simple differences of opinion. As an accusation, it forestalls further debate, prioritising feelings – yours – as the only relevant indicator of meaning in a particular exchange.

It remains a useful internal tool for fortifying one’s impressions against the dismissal of people – men, let’s face it – with no idea what they’re talking about. This happened the other day to a friend who returned to her seat at a straight bar in Midtown Manhattan and had her fairly mild report of homophobic vibes in the bathroom roundly dismissed by the straight man she was with. “I would be amazed if any of the people here ‘hate gay people’,” he said, confidently. This isn’t gaslighting; there’s no abusive strategy at play, no end goal beyond winning the discussion. Nonetheless, the effect on my friend was undermining in a way that made her fleetingly doubt her own sanity. The broader discussion around gaslighting – that the imposition of one person’s perception in the interests of discrediting another’s is a widespread and corrosive thing – enabled her to withstand and reject his judgment. We all need permission to believe that because everyone can’t see something doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

If this is part of the metric, then I’m sure I gaslight people all the time, primarily out of laziness and to avoid conflict. That low-level, passive-aggressive vibe you’re getting off me doesn’t exist; no, I’m not ignoring you; it’s fine. Some level of gaslighting is probably necessary to oil the wheels of any relationship that isn’t one of those hideous pairings in which you see two people – and I’ve experienced this, too – are neurotically checking in with each other every five minutes. “Are you OK?” “Are we OK?” “What are you thinking?” “Have I annoyed you?” This is what we would, with effortless pathologising, diagnose these days as “neediness” and feel fully justified in shutting down; to do otherwise would be to submit to an unreasonable demand for emotional labour. The other person can deny that’s what they’re doing until the cows come home. But, of course, that would be gaslighting.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m9hbhpXA794J:https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/dec/01/trump-mainstreaming-gaslighting-word-of-the-year&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=safari

• LIKE/LOVE 1

@MaureenI saw this article in the magazine this morning and remembered you posted about Jacques Pepin here so thought I'd share: 

https://www.bonappetit.com/story/jacques-pepin-cooking-advice

I had the great good fortune to meet and cook a bit with him (and Julia Child!!!) because he was the culinary director the small school I went to.   Such a wonderful human being!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1