TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

NEW TLE: Soft Launch DECEMBER 26th

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

TLEtv BANNERS 1920X1080 (1).png

SOFT LAUNCH OF TLE is coming DECEMBER 26th!

This soft launch is to allow as many people as possible to join New TLE so we are all set for the OFFICIAL LAUNCH on January 1st, 2023.

LINK/INVITATION to new TLE will be posted here on December 26th in the original post and in the comments.

TENTATIVE ROADMAP AHEAD

TLE SOFT LAUNCH - December 26th - get settled in, explore, ask questions, experiment with the app and desktop versions]

TLE OFFICIAL LAUNCH - January 1st - all activity should now focus on New TLE [truthloveenergy.com will now redirect to New TLE, but old TLE will be our.truthloveenergy.com 

OLD TLE VIEW ONLY MODE - February 1st - this means you will have access to all that is posted on TLE, including the ability to copy your posts, but we can no longer edit, post, comment or upload

TLE Archivists will remain with editing access for as long as necessary

OLD TLE: Closed - To be determined

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

13 hours ago, Troy said:

soft.png

UNOFFICIAL LAUNCH OF TLE is coming DECEMBER 26th!

This soft launch is to allow as many people as possible to join New TLE so we are all set for the OFFICIAL LAUNCH on January 1st, 2023.

LINK/INVITATION to new TLE will be posted here on December 26th in the original post and in the comments.

@Troy, does ‘soft’ launch mean that the current site will still be active from December 26th to January 1st? I am asking to determine how fast I have to be with making copies of all my stuff on the current site. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TeamTLE

The current site will stay open for at least a few months. 

Financial considerations will force us to create a deadline for closing it at some point, but the project to transfer Michael material to the new site is too new to predict how long we absolutely must have to ensure that no Michael material is lost. As long as Michael material is still being transferred, there is probably no reason to make this site inaccessible. However, you will begin to find that there is less content here and more content at the new site, so at some point you won't feel inclined to return here. 

When it's time to set a deadline to close this site, that deadline will be broadly shared, both here and on the new site. 

I do encourage everyone to ensure that you have copies of everything you care about here. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

23 minutes ago, Janet said:

The current site will be stay open for at least a few months. 

Financial considerations will force us to create a deadline for closing it at some point, but the project to transfer Michael material to the new site is too new to predict how long we absolutely must have to ensure that no Michael material is lost. As long as Michael material is still being transferred, there is probably no reason to make this site inaccessible. However, you will begin to find that there is less content here and more content at the new site, so at some point you won't feel inclined to return here. 

When it's time to set a deadline to close this site, that deadline will be broadly shared, both here and on the new site. 

I do encourage everyone to ensure that you have copies of everything you care about here. 

Thank you @Janet!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

@Felicitas I have updated the original post, but here is the tentative plans for transitioning... Basically, you will have access to copy from OldTLE for as long as the Archivists need to work on the transfers. You won't be able to edit or post, but you can highlight and copy.

TENTATIVE ROADMAP AHEAD

TLE SOFT LAUNCH - December 26th - get settled in, explore, ask questions, experiment with the app and desktop versions]

TLE OFFICIAL LAUNCH - January 1st - all activity should now focus on New TLE [truthloveenergy.com will now redirect to New TLE, but old TLE will be our.truthloveenergy.com 

OLD TLE VIEW ONLY MODE - February 1st - this means you will have access to all that is posted on TLE, including the ability to copy your posts, but we can no longer edit, post, comment or upload

TLE Archivists will remain with editing access for as long as necessary

OLD TLE: Closed - To be determined

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 1
  • THANK YOU! 4

I have been procrastinating on this due to medical issues, holiday issues and moving issues, but I still have some make-up sessions to redeem, should I be checking the calendar and doing that before January 1 or February 1? (I know “asap” is always best, just want to know how asap)

• LIKE/LOVE 5

10 hours ago, Crystal said:

I have been procrastinating on this due to medical issues, holiday issues and moving issues, but I still have some make-up sessions to redeem, should I be checking the calendar and doing that before January 1 or February 1? (I know “asap” is always best, just want to know how asap)

Crystal, this move will have zero effect on sessions. You are all good!

The chat room will remain the same except you will access it via this link https://bit.ly/CausalConnection 

Scheduling is the same through Appointy but through this link https://booking.appointy.com/truthloveenergy

Support Tickets are being addressed before the end of the year and all Support will move to our new Support Ticket System (details on the new TLE)

All of these links will be a part of new TLE and easy to access.

Thanks for asking!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 12/21/2022 at 9:58 PM, Troy said:

experiment with the app and desktop versions

Will there be a Web based version or must I install some kind of application on my Windows personal computer?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• TLE12
8 minutes ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

Will there be a Web based version or must I install some kind of application on my Windows personal computer?

New TLE is available via phone, tablet and PC.

So, the web version can be used just like the current TLE.

The app requires a not so old OS. (The app requires at least iOS 13. My Iphone is very old, version 6 with an iOS 12, so I cannot use the app. Therefore, I use the new TLE right now on my laptop. I could, of course, open the page on my phone without the app, too.)

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

I checked the new site out and I do not like it. It is too much like Facebook and I really don’t care for those social media platforms. For me, the added value of the current/old website is that it does NOT look and work like that. Although this site is also not perfect, it at least is quite orderly or clear in how it presents itself when you log in and not overly cluttered with all kinds of stuff I do not need (community polls, quick view, social space, etc.). Here, one of the, for me, important features is the full profile that is presented in a standardized way, so when a member has had a profile channeled and shared it, it is visible in the same way for everyone, when I click on their name. I have not found that on the new site, only a member ‘s role. Another thing that I like about the current site, is that one can easily see what is new, in terms of new posts or topics added, which is all presented on the right hand, on the ‘all forums’ page. I have not found such an easy overview on the new site, amidst all the clutter on the screen. Also, I understand that the library is still under construction, but I hope there are plans to change the way it looks at some point, because the format/lay-out does not look very inviting to read.

If the emphasis for the new set-up is on the social aspect rather than on the learning aspect (meaning social exchange between members rather than the exchange of Michael channelings/teachings and member’s views on/about them), then by all means go for it with this new platform and enjoy! That is not however, what for me was/is the main reason I am a member of TLE.  While the social is certainly nice, for me the emphasis and reason for logging in regularly was and has always been learning/reading and contemplating information from the Michaels and having exchanges about that information. With the library being a separate thing from the social platform, how can that be done on the new site? Also, I find it very valuable to read other member’s sessions and also regularly share mine and read other’s comments underneath them. How/where can that be done on the new site? 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

1 hour ago, Felicitas said:

I checked the new site out and I do not like it. It is too much like Facebook and I really don’t care for those social media platforms.

I’m sorry you don’t like it. Giving it only quick glance probably isn’t a fair assessment so maybe it’s value will be more obvious over time if the chance is given. 

The good news is that it is NOT facebook. It is TLE. So it is going to have a very different beauty and depth and level of meaningful exchanges than on Facebook. 

Although this site is also not perfect, it at least is quite orderly or clear in how it presents itself when you log in and not overly cluttered with all kinds of stuff….

That’s a fun surprise!  You are the first and only person in history who has ever told me this. LOL One of the main complaints about this site is how much of a mess it is and how complicated and clunky the navigation and search is. I’m glad to hear you didn’t experience it that way.

….overly cluttered with all kinds of stuff I do not need (community polls, quick view, social space, etc.).

The nice thing about the new platform is that you can opt in or out of Spaces. You don’t have to participate. Or you can opt in to a Space but mute it so you only see it if you visit it. 

My goal for the community is to help accommodate a variety of styles and interests and levels of participation as we are a diverse community. Currently this variety is covered by dividing the community across various platforms. I’d love to bring the community back together again to a central home. This new platform allows us to do that. 

2 hours ago, Felicitas said:

Here, one of the, for me, important features is the full profile that is presented in a standardized way, so when a member has had a profile channeled and shared it, it is visible in the same way for everyone, when I click on their name. I have not found that on the new site, only a member ‘s role.

Yes, and we are working on a solution. I’ve  tried to make it clear from the start that the new platform isn’t perfect and that we are still a work in progress. Some of the features we need will require creative solutions or patience as the developers add them. Hang in there! We’ve got this covered and solutions are on the way. 

Another thing that I like about the current site, is that one can easily see what is new, in terms of new posts or topics added, which is all presented on the right hand, on the ‘all forums’ page. I have not found such an easy overview on the new site, amidst all the clutter on the screen.

On the new site all you have to do is click on the options at the top of your Activity Feed and sort by Newest Posts. This can be done in individual Spaces or in your overall Activity Feed found as “Your Activity Feed.” You can also look at the Quick View in any individual Space or use “Your Quick View” from the top of the side menu. These will show you any featured or top posts across the network or in that individual Space. 

Also, I understand that the library is still under construction, but I hope there are plans to change the way it looks at some point, because the format/lay-out does not look very inviting to read.

Do you mean color-wise? We haven’t landed on a theme so that is still in progress. Otherwise, it’s a wiki. It’s designed to be extremely readable. 

If the emphasis for the new set-up is on the social aspect rather than on the learning aspect (meaning social exchange between members rather than the exchange of Michael channelings/teachings and member’s views on/about them), then by all means go for it with this new platform and enjoy! That is not however, what for me was/is the main reason I am a member of TLE.

Not at all. The entire site is designed for sharing in our discussions about the Michael Teachings. It is also a platform for connecting and sharing as human beings and souls who exist beyond the teachings. Sharing and connecting as everyday people are totally compatible with sharing and connecting for discussion and study of the teachings.

The new platform is no different from the current platform in that regard. 

The emphasis on Social only means that the new TLE now has a dedicated platform for sharing and discussing and a dedicated platform for archiving and protecting all of the material. 

While the social is certainly nice, for me the emphasis and reason for logging in regularly was and has always been learning/reading and contemplating information from the Michaels and having exchanges about that information. With the library being a separate thing from the social platform, how can that be done on the new site? Also, I find it very valuable to read other member’s sessions and also regularly share mine and read other’s comments underneath them. How/where can that be done on the new site? 

This reveals to me that you may have drawn conclusions about the new site without actually giving yourself enough time and patience to explore.

So you may be happy to know that we have dedicated Spaces for sharing private transcripts, for posting excerpts to discuss, for the energy reports, for favorite Michael Quotes, for transcripts from public events, and a community Blog… not much is going to be different in that regard. It’s all there! 

Here are some important things to keep in mind as your explore new TLE:

1. this is very much a work in progress so your patience is greatly appreciated 

2. your constructive feedback is greatly appreciated but I do recommend giving more time to adapt and explore before drawing more conclusions because I don’t want you to miss out on something good only because it looks and feels different from the familiar 

3. content is sparse on the new site because we only just opened up to the public today. As more people participate and post in the various Spaces, the discussions and sharing will naturally evolve and become meaningful. 
4. follow the welcome checklist on new TLE and get to know the Spaces, opt in to the ones of interest and opt out of what you don’t want; you have total control over your notifications so you can even join a space but mute it so you only see activity from it if you visit it.

5. this new site is new. Maybe we can make room for the discomfort of change but also lean into it and be a part of making it even better. 

I’m sorry your initial reaction and assessment were not so great. I hope that can change over time. 

I’ll do everything I can to help. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

I have experienced my third move with TLE, and I naturally need to take time to adjust and get to know how everything works, but I feel a fresh and new energy with the new site. I haven't posted any of my sessions there yet, but that will come on days when I have a momentum of energy for that. Right now I just explore because I need time for that, and I enjoy it very much.

The new site has its format, but we are creating it together as I see it, so therefore I guess some things will also change over the weeks and months that comes. The greatest of all is that all the channeled material will now be secured and protected over time in a separate wiki Library (just as we have a separate Library here). And I'm looking forward to having A LOT MORE OF THE PRIVATE SESSIONS be archived and saved there too if we simply choose to do so.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

In signing in to new site as an current member, it said

my email doesn’t match TLE’s records..that is news to me!

As a matter of fact, just rec’d daily update for stream subscription to unread content this evening and an email from Troy last Thursday entitled New Support System Ticket Session- your missing session!

So wanted to point this out to be addressed for me and am guessing this could affect other existing members as they sign in to new site as well.

Thanks and appreciatively,

Deb Smith-Davis

dsmithdavis22@gmail.com

1 hour ago, Deb said:

In signing in to new site as an current member, it said

my email doesn’t match TLE’s records..that is news to me!

As a matter of fact, just rec’d daily update for stream subscription to unread content this evening and an email from Troy last Thursday entitled New Support System Ticket Session- your missing session!

So wanted to point this out to be addressed for me and am guessing this could affect other existing members as they sign in to new site as well.

Thanks and appreciatively,

Deb Smith-Davis

dsmithdavis22@gmail.com

Thank you, but we wouldn’t have any reason to use credentials from one site to log in to another. This is a new site. It’s an all new platform. So you will have to sign up as a new member. 

7 hours ago, Troy said:

I’m sorry you don’t like it. Giving it only quick glance probably isn’t a fair assessment so maybe it’s value will be more obvious over time if the chance is given. 

The good news is that it is NOT facebook. It is TLE. So it is going to have a very different beauty and depth and level of meaningful exchanges than on Facebook. 

That’s a fun surprise!  You are the first and only person in history who has ever told me this. LOL One of the main complaints about this site is how much of a mess it is and how complicated and clunky the navigation and search is. I’m glad to hear you didn’t experience it that way.

The nice thing about the new platform is that you can opt in or out of Spaces. You don’t have to participate. Or you can opt in to a Space but mute it so you only see it if you visit it. 

My goal for the community is to help accommodate a variety of styles and interests and levels of participation as we are a diverse community. Currently this variety is covered by dividing the community across various platforms. I’d love to bring the community back together again to a central home. This new platform allows us to do that. 

Yes, and we are working on a solution. I’ve  tried to make it clear from the start that the new platform isn’t perfect and that we are still a work in progress. Some of the features we need will require creative solutions or patience as the developers add them. Hang in there! We’ve got this covered and solutions are on the way. 

On the new site all you have to do is click on the options at the top of your Activity Feed and sort by Newest Posts. This can be done in individual Spaces or in your overall Activity Feed found as “Your Activity Feed.” You can also look at the Quick View in any individual Space or use “Your Quick View” from the top of the side menu. These will show you any featured or top posts across the network or in that individual Space. 

Do you mean color-wise? We haven’t landed on a theme so that is still in progress. Otherwise, it’s a wiki. It’s designed to be extremely readable. 

Not at all. The entire site is designed for sharing in our discussions about the Michael Teachings. It is also a platform for connecting and sharing as human beings and souls who exist beyond the teachings. Sharing and connecting as everyday people are totally compatible with sharing and connecting for discussion and study of the teachings.

The new platform is no different from the current platform in that regard. 

The emphasis on Social only means that the new TLE now has a dedicated platform for sharing and discussing and a dedicated platform for archiving and protecting all of the material. 

This reveals to me that you may have drawn conclusions about the new site without actually giving yourself enough time and patience to explore.

So you may be happy to know that we have dedicated Spaces for sharing private transcripts, for posting excerpts to discuss, for the energy reports, for favorite Michael Quotes, for transcripts from public events, and a community Blog… not much is going to be different in that regard. It’s all there! 

Here are some important things to keep in mind as your explore new TLE:

1. this is very much a work in progress so your patience is greatly appreciated 

2. your constructive feedback is greatly appreciated but I do recommend giving more time to adapt and explore before drawing more conclusions because I don’t want you to miss out on something good only because it looks and feels different from the familiar 

3. content is sparse on the new site because we only just opened up to the public today. As more people participate and post in the various Spaces, the discussions and sharing will naturally evolve and become meaningful. 
4. follow the welcome checklist on new TLE and get to know the Spaces, opt in to the ones of interest and opt out of what you don’t want; you have total control over your notifications so you can even join a space but mute it so you only see activity from it if you visit it.

5. this new site is new. Maybe we can make room for the discomfort of change but also lean into it and be a part of making it even better. 

I’m sorry your initial reaction and assessment were not so great. I hope that can change over time. 

I’ll do everything I can to help. 

Thank you for your reaction and explanations. Of course, what I wrote is my first impression as like everyone else who has access to the new site since yesterday, I have not yet had the chance to try it all extensively. So to be clear: yes this is my first impression and I shared it with the conscious intent of wanting to share exactly that.

Undoubtedly over time some things will become more clear or easier to navigate, as is the case with everything. Like I said, the current site isn’t perfect, but what I greatly appreciate about it, is the easy overview of new stuff that was added to it. The new site seems more fragmented. But hey, if this new format is what appeals to the majority of users, I have no intention of being a party pooper. 🤪

Yes, I mean color and layout-wise, what I wrote about the library.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

thanks for all the work going behind the scenes. I find it quite easy to navigate the new site and it has more features for interactions between members.

Having say that, I think I understand @Felicitas’s concerns. In the new site, we have private transcripts space as well as personal blog spaces. Just like the old site, some people (maybe even majority) will choose to post in personal blogs. The biggest difference I found is that, in the old sites, by default you can see people’s blog/sessions if you use all activity feed. In the new site, you will need to manually join each individual’s space to be able to see it in the feed. If you don’t want to miss a new blog, you have to frequently subscribe to new blog spaces. This will create some barriers between bloggers and readers. 
One solution is to ask the developers to change the default settings, and make sure all the spaces focusing on Michael sessions (including personal blogs) are subscribed by all users by default. Obviously we should keep the right to leave the space. It looks like this is doable as I see quite a few spaces are in my feed by default.

In a way, this new platform is simulating a human’s point of view when it comes to navigating information, sort of like swimming in the ocean with the search/hashtags as your northern stars. and the old is more like a god’s point of view where the structures are relatively fixed and you know exactly what is what. The former can be more freestyle, easy to add new structure and let the information grow without needing frequent changes. But it probably requires more navigation skills, and you need to know where/which new spaces to explore.

it allows more choices, and learning how to make choices is some of the most scary and exciting things as humans.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

23 minutes ago, Cong said:

Having say that, I think I understand @Felicitas’s concerns. In the new site, we have private transcripts space as well as personal blog spaces. Just like the old site, some people (maybe even majority) will choose to post in personal blogs. The biggest difference I found is that, in the old sites, by default you can see people’s blog/sessions if you use all activity feed. In the new site, you will need to manually join each individual’s space to be able to see it in the feed. If you don’t want to miss a new blog, you have to frequently subscribe to new blog spaces. This will create some barriers between bloggers and readers. 

That is exactly what I mean, thank you @Cong!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

17 hours ago, Cong said:

The biggest difference I found is that, in the old sites, by default you can see people’s blog/sessions if you use all activity feed. In the new site, you will need to manually join each individual’s space to be able to see it in the feed. If you don’t want to miss a new blog, you have to frequently subscribe to new blog spaces. This will create some barriers between bloggers and readers. 
One solution is to ask the developers to change the default settings, and make sure all the spaces focusing on Michael sessions (including personal blogs) are subscribed by all users by default. Obviously we should keep the right to leave the space. It looks like this is doable as I see quite a few spaces are in my feed by default.

I appreciate the feedback. We want people to have choice and to have some control over their content, privacy, notifications, and interactivity.

As Felicitas has demonstrated, many social spaces will be of no interest. This includes blogs.

To have a new member auto join potentially 30+ blog spaces that they would rather not join and then have to leave all of those spaces individually would be far more overwhelming for that person than it would be for someone who is actively curious and interested and feeling inspired to opt into 30+ blogs.

Even if the majority would rather opt into all of the blogs, it’s way more fun and fueled by interests to opt IN than to feel overwhelmed and fueled by annoyance and have to spend time opting out. 

That’s my logic, at least.

HOWEVER - the top-level “Your Activity Feed”  has several options for viewing activity on the site. If you choose EVERYTHING as the filter, it will show you activity in all public spaces, whether you opted in or not. If you choose PERSONAL, it will only show you Spaces that you’ve opted into. 

So no one really has to worry about opting in or opting out, really. 

17 hours ago, Felicitas said:

Like I said, the current site isn’t perfect, but what I greatly appreciate about it, is the easy overview of new stuff that was added to it. The new site seems more fragmented.

I will work on finding a better way to bring an overview into focus.

For now, I’m trying to work with the “Quick View” of a Space and the overall Quick View of the network (Your Quick View, at the top of the menu).  This is where I pin important posts from across the network and where you will find any posts with recent or high activity. Your own Activity Feed (Your Activity Feed, at the top of the menu) can show all new activity (Everything) or be customized to see only what you are opted into (Personal). It’s pretty powerful and useful. (I made a navigational tutorial that may be helpful in the Community How-To).

I think most of these issues are just a matter of time in getting used to a new way of looking at things and a matter of patience for any features missed that require solutions. 

This is not shared for guilt or an “oh woe is me,” but I can’t really convey how much it takes to try to create a world for everyone to share, that is accessible and meaningful and user-friendly to as much neurodiversity as possible and be appealing aesthetically and intuitively…

I just want you to know that I take all of your feedback to heart and it is not taken lightly.

You won’t be left on your own. I’m going to help find solutions. Please just lend me the time and patience. I’ll do my best. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

18 hours ago, Felicitas said:

Yes, I mean color and layout-wise, what I wrote about the library.

Ok that’s an easy fix. Hang in there. I’m hoping we can give individual customization options. I’m working on it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy, I don’t know if the “everything” feed option is as helpful as the current site even if you actively subscribed to things you are interested in, as now all the cheers are part of the feed, I scrolled down quite a bit and didn’t see some of the new posts I saw individually in other spaces I subscribed to. I tried “last activity” and “newest” sorting options and they still include mostly the newest cheers to older contents. If people heavily rely on feed, we might run into the risk of new content not getting enough exposure.

For example, I saw a lot of new good stuff you posted in “Troy speaks”, I see none of them in my feed in the past two days. I’m sure I can dig it out if I exhaust the feed deep enough, but I don’t know how practical that is.
If I were the developer, I will at least have an option to sort the feed by newest original post, and another to sort by newest comments.

Also something to consider is the speed. It could be just me, but the old site loads a lot faster. I’m guessing the enhance functions will require more computer power, which probably will have cost implications down the road.

Again, thanks for all the selfless dedication to make the new site and community so vibrant. Let us know if there’s anything that we can help.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

43 minutes ago, Cong said:

I saw a lot of new good stuff you posted in “Troy speaks”, I see none of them in my feed in the past two days.

Those are old posts from over a week or more ago, so it makes sense that they wouldn’t be considered new in the activity feed. 

As for cheers, I was told by support that cheers should not be bumping posts. So that’s a big they are working on. 

45 minutes ago, Cong said:

Also something to consider is the speed. It could be just me, but the old site loads a lot faster.

I’ve not had any speed issues at all and most people are reporting the opposite so I’m not sure what that issue is.  There is lag between the mobile and desktop and some pages have to be refreshed for new content but otherwise it’s blazing fast. On what platform and OS, browser, app? 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

52 minutes ago, Cong said:

I tried “last activity” and “newest” sorting options and they still include mostly the newest cheers to older contents. If people heavily rely on feed, we might run into the risk of new content not getting enough exposure.

I changed my activity feed to sort by Everything and Date Created and it shows everything from the most recent created. It ignored the Cheers and only sorts by creation or edited/updated dates. 

Does yours not work that way?

070F4E4C-40F3-45CB-A880-CAEDB0A1D887.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I think you posted something today and I didn’t see it in my feed. I found out by visiting your space directly. (Edit: I think I saw it wrong. But I do see content posted earlier show up in my feed because of cheers or updates.)

Having say that, I don’t believe this is a bug. I think this is a function of the feed being too deep with all the cheers and social contents in the feed.

im on OS, however I’m not using the native app. The site is not always slow, it ranges from not loading at all, to not refreshing, to fast. It could be my internet. But with the old site I’ve not seen not loading and not refreshing during the same time period.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 2