DanielaS

July 1, 2007
Troy Tolley, Channel

MICHAEL SPEAKS Online

[Michael Entity] Hello to all of you. We are here. As Troy has already received the Energy Report for our students, we will immediately open the floor to questions from you. You may begin.

[Pathfinder] I wanted to follow up on the Nile incarnations. One of the therapies I’ve studied deeply is called Shen and I feel it comes from that same time frame in Egypt. In this life, there have been strifes with “founder” Richard Pavek and teachers veering off into Kairos etc, and it feels as if we are working through some leftovers from the Egypt and later times. Can you tell us more of this?

[Michael Entity] In your particular case there is a nonet Configuration at work on a larger task of refining a method of healing. The stage in which your Configuration is presently is within the Corruption phase, bringing with it a bit of challenge and rift, but it is merely a part of the very process of refinement. This Configuration began in Egypt during the time you refer to as the “Nile incarnations.” The Corruption phase always feels threatening to those involved with a evolutionary process, but if the focus is held, the benefit of this so-called corruption will find clarity. It is true that what you call “Shen” is related to origins during the same lifetimes that created your Configuration.

[liiona24] Hello Michael, I don’t ever remember reading anything about how many grand cycles you, the Michael Entity, have had. (Or would it be a range of number of grand cycles of fragments that are part of your entity?) Also if there is a maximum number of grand cycles we can go through? If this has been answered somewhere I apologize for the repeat question. I have not ever run across it.

[Michael Entity]
The average Grand Cycle among the members of our Entity are 13. Each fragment has its own number of Grand Cycles. There is no need to apologize for asking a question that may have been asked of is previously. We do not lose our ability to answer when repeat questions are asked from among our students, and much of what we teach IS repeated repeatedly. There is no maximum Grand Cycle that a fragment can have experienced, though the greatest number we know of is 102.

It should be noted that it would be more accurate to refer to the consciousness involved in experiencing a Grand Cycle as being a SPARK, rather than a fragment.

[Upst8] Sometime ago, there was mention of the USA running a parallel course with the ancient Roman Roman civilization. Is the USA still on this course, and if so, where are we in the timeline with the Roman time era? (Been watching the HBO series of Rome, with interest)

[Michael Entity] Yes, this parallel course is still in effect and details of this were shared in a fairly recent chat with our students. Troy will include those details in the final copy of this transcript.

[Upst8] oh, must have missed that one, thank you

[Michael Entity] We can easily repeat, as mentioned in our previous response to Marion, the response here, however: We will allow for the final transcript to have the elaboration, but we see the timeline as being “parallel” to the final days of disastrous invasion choices. 

INCLUDED EXCERPT from Michael Speaks 2007-02-05:
We would state that you are still on parallel with this time period, though moving beyond into its finale with parallels to the disastrous invasion choices. These “parallels” are not literal, but global conscious experiences that become patterns among those participating. This allows for certain scenarios to be played out “again,” but with a rearrangement of characters/fragments playing roles within those similar scenarios. In other words, there will be “other Abraham Lincolns,” other “Hitlers,” etc. But these are not prescribed or predestined; they are created by collective choices. There are layers of these parallels to consider, as well, since there are layers of collective un/consciousness. For instance, your world is also paralleling the progression of Atlantis. Much of these repetitive cycles are in place for your species as a result of the burning of the Alexandrian libraries, wherein all collected knowledge that had been gained as a species (which far exceeds what is shared among your species now) was lost; reset. The “repeating of history” helps to regain that knowledge as a species, much in the same way that a child who is an Old Soul must still “re-grow up” in each lifetime as a means to regain his potential consciousness.
END EXCERPT

[rvolkman] Hi Michael and Troy – Ron here – I’m a Warrior but I have a discarnate Scholar ET. Sometimes it feels like there is a “voice” inside that continually wants to describe how “things work”. Sometimes this is handy, but other times it is tedious. Can a discarnate ET have direct influence on us to the point where they may actually seem to speak through us or appear to be a part of our physical personality?

[Michael Entity] The only way any other fragment can have such an influence upon you is through your choice to have it be so. Often this influence is invited because of the many benefits, but it does often come with unexpected annoyances and distractions, as well. Imagine the joy of falling in love and truly inviting that person to share your life and your space, but eventually finding a great deal of differences that encourage compromise, tolerance, or acceptance. The same could be said of fragments sharing the same space, time, and energy for conscious interaction. In your case, yes, it is the influence of the Scholar, as there have been lives in the past when your Essence’s Personality noted how much more insight could be had if there was a greater understanding of the dynamics of things observed. This is your first life experimenting with the access to your Scholar Essence Twin for this very purpose. The Scholar, not being physical at this time, is all-too-eager to offer those insights as this Essence literally loves the physical plane and its workings, mysteries.

[Cyprus] This is sort of a personal question, but I am sure I am not the only on that this happens to, so I thought it could benefit others as well. I have been feeling very overwhelmed lately. I feel as if I am either on high or completely off. I am much more comfortable in a sort of middle area, I can't find any balance. No matter what I seem to do I can't seem to get there. Please advise.

[Michael Entity] The Energy Report will most likely address this issue as your month of July moves into the exploration of the ATTITUDE and the Attitude this year is what we have described as REALIST. For those who are not familiar with the energy of Realism, which you are not, then this energy can feel overwhelming and even a bit painful. In addition to this, the examination over the month of July appears to us to be a deep examination of SELF and what is true about you at this point in your life. This, in itself, can be painful, as what we will call “stuff” comes to the surface for examination that is not particularly enjoyable. Without understanding that this wave of energy is moving through, especially for one who resist Realism, the energy can feel like a constant electrical current that simply will not stop. When there are breaks in the flow, then the body feels inclined to withdraw into sleep as respite before the next current begins. Understanding that this energy is simply available for WHEN YOU WISH TO USE IT, then you can find appropriate ways to ground what is not used. In your case, the use of the energy could best be used to address your anxiety over your changes in work and geographic locations/commute. You really do not like changes of this sort, so it would do you well to grasp that your participation in the change is one of CHOICE, not imposition, and that it is okay. When you wish not to have the energy current affecting you, a shower can help dissipate it, but you also have the ability to simply use your consciousness to state that “this is not my energy,” and give it a few moments to fall back to the earth. We will also say that part of the “stuff” that will come up for you, and part of the energy current that runs through you now, is related to the extended emotional experience during Troy's battle with his illness and your inability to be within his presence. You have not fully “forgiven” yourself for this (which is not a necessary act), but you are carrying the jumble of energy until you have contact with Troy. This will do no good for either of you, so it is Good Work to dissipate it as you can.

[Pathfinder] I want to follow up on the earlier “Shen” question – what is a nonet Configuration? Are we a specific number? with different roles/tasks? spread across the globe? about to come together in one place?

[Michael Entity] A Nonet is a Configuration of NINE. A Configuration consists of various Roles and while each fragment remains with his or her own Life Task, it usually dovetails in some way with the Task of the Configuration. It is not required that any of the fragments within a Configuration have contact, or even know each other within the lifetime. Your Configuration is not about to gather and is spread fairly globally. Troy will include an excerpt in the final transcript describing in further detail the workings of a Configuration.

[See Michael Speaks -- Configurations for the referenced session.]

[butterfly syndicate] Thanks! Ok, I was wondering whether Europe or the EU as a body are likely to remain democratic considering the laws that have been passed recently in GB for instance and Germany. Are we following the US in their “Roman parallel” path?

[Michael Entity]
Ironically, the European countries are moving more and more toward the more restrictive aspects of what the U.S. has implemented for so long, while the U.S. is heading for a collapse of this very system that simply will not work any longer in a Mature Soul world. As the U.S. regains its footing in the world as a leader, it will only be done through a shift completely from Young Soul values into Mature Soul reality. However, many European countries are now attracting a massive wave of Young and Baby Souls who wish to “get away from” the movement of the Mature Soul. Mature and Older souls are migrating to the United States as the collapse is very enticing to the Mature drama, as well as exciting prospect of rebuilding a nation with more progressive values that actually work. European countries are currently finding politicians and movements taking a direction that is to cater to the influx of Younger and Baby Souls coming over the next 50 years.

Although Europe has been fairly conservative anyway, the conservative stance was more out of an interest in preserving the freedoms of various peoples, but the conservatism that is moving in now will be more about the imposition of values defined by specific groups.

We will conclude our interaction. We will say goodnight here: Goodnight.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Ingun
On 5/28/2016 at 4:36 PM, DanielaS said:

[butterfly syndicate] Thanks! Ok, I was wondering whether Europe or the EU as a body are likely to remain democratic considering the laws that have been passed recently in GB for instance and Germany. Are we following the US in their “Roman parallel” path?

[Michael Entity]
Ironically, the European countries are moving more and more toward the more restrictive aspects of what the U.S. has implemented for so long, while the U.S. is heading for a collapse of this very system that simply will not work any longer in a Mature Soul world. As the U.S. regains its footing in the world as a leader, it will only be done through a shift completely from Young Soul values into Mature Soul reality. However, many European countries are now attracting a massive wave of Young and Baby Souls who wish to “get away from” the movement of the Mature Soul. Mature and Older souls are migrating to the United States as the collapse is very enticing to the Mature drama, as well as exciting prospect of rebuilding a nation with more progressive values that actually work. European countries are currently finding politicians and movements taking a direction that is to cater to the influx of Younger and Baby Souls coming over the next 50 years.

Although Europe has been fairly conservative anyway, the conservative stance was more out of an interest in preserving the freedoms of various peoples, but the conservatism that is moving in now will be more about the imposition of values defined by specific groups.

Reading this again.... from 2007

It's quite exausting seeing the insidious discriminations in all kinds of areas in politics and in society,  the freedom and rights that are not practiced equally for everyone, politicians without greater visions, and people asleep or in denial of even the small changes they could do or implement in their daily life, in their nearest surroundings/environment and in their way of living - to support the planet, their fellows, their own body, the whole.

But then I choose to trust... and do what little me can do.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • SAD 1

Uma

Thanks for bringing this to the forefront, @Ingun. In June of this year I asked Michael about the parallel with Rome and they said:

MEntity: History does not "repeat" itself, but does create "corners," so to speak that eventually parallel previous lines in history. Your current time is parallel to that of the Fall of Rome. These parallels and angles in linear history are generated so that those who were involved before can try to do something different based on what was learned in the past. If you look at the key elements of cause for the Fall of Rome, you will see those same or similar elements unfolding in the United States.

See full session: 

I am planning to ask about who is who, as Michael said when I asked in that session:

MEntity: Many in key positions were in key positions in the past, yes.

and

MEntity: We would require more time and focus for us to see what correlations there may be to figures in the past.

As things get more and more crazy here, it would be interesting to know who was who then in order to see how they have evolved. If they have evolved. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Miizle

Much of these repetitive cycles are in place for your species as a result of the burning of the Alexandrian libraries, wherein all collected knowledge that had been gained as a species (which far exceeds what is shared among your species now) was lost; reset. The “repeating of history” helps to regain that knowledge as a species

That is a bit of a mind blow. Wow.
(A side note: Now I also kind of feel like i've actually read that before, but not had a mind blow that time. This has actually happened several times recently..!)
I would love to hear more about this. Also it makes me really ache to think about the burnt Alexandrian libraries, aaahhh . Kinda wish i didn't know/remember. Could they be retrieved in any way in the future perhaps? What a horrible thing to have happened.

Also very interesting about the direction of Europe. I guess the baby & young souls going there are both migrants and new incarnations. Makes total sense, looking at what's been going on there in recent times. Although i'm a bit surprised, too; I guess i had defaulted into thinking the way forward was always going to be towards higher soul age, there. While realising people move and areas shift and cycle in soul age both ways, somehow i had not thought that to be the case for Europe, at least not in my lifetime. Feels a bit silly now indeed, i don't think i had really thought about this. Because it's my home, originally, i had somehow held it special! Man do we get biased about our "own" things. Always refreshing to be shown a blind spot, I enjoy that.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Marigold

As an Eastern European, I have been living in the part of the continent that probably has the most Baby and Young Souls anyway. I think these are actually the dominant Soul Ages in my country. But this information about Europe as a whole becoming flooded with them sucks a lot because I had some hopes that the more progressive parts of Europe would influence my country and others like it in some way through the EU of which my country is a part of. Although I'm also perfectly aware of the current flaws and bureaucracy within the EU as well.

Immigration is a long-term goal for me but at this point it looks extremely difficult and unrealistic. Especially with the competitiveness in our world and proving yourself on the job market which is hard in general and even more so for foreigners. Add to that the discrimination a person can face because of their nationality. I still don't know what I would be able to do in the country I have chosen if I were to attempt immigration now or in the near future. I first have to figure out what I can do well in my own country to support myself and be independent. 

It's also worth mentioning that this transcript is from 2007 and so the topic may need to be revisited with Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 2