August 22, 2015

Channel: Troy Tolley

Topics:

Old Souls Learning through Terror 

Was Sept. 11, 2001 as Claimed? 

Positive Thinking 

Cynic Blind Spot 

Mata Amritanandamayi aka Amma 

ViP: You have said that old souls learn through terror, but it is so incredibly difficult to think when one is terrified, especially if one is already susceptible to panic or anxiety attacks. What is it that an old soul does or can do under such mental conditions that produces learning?

MEntity:
The terrors that an Old Soul faces are quite existential. The learning comes because these fears are faced consciously. For instance, it is one thing to decide that life has meaning (Mature Soul), and quite another to realize that you are the creator of that meaning (Old Souls). This is terrifying.  

The inner conflict between meaninglessness and meaning then take on a terrifying state because the existential questioning of whether there is meaning without your meaning means there is no real meaning at all.

This is an example of the terror of the Old Soul and in understanding such a terror, you can likely see how there is no way around the learning that comes with these experiences.

Keep in mind that we speak of the soul/Essence learning here. The Personality may ignore or evade or fight or resist or panic or embrace, but the learning will still come.

The panic and terror that the Personality may already be susceptible to may be very different from the terror of which we speak. Some issues such as those are due to experiences, choices, and reactions of the Personality and may be wholly unrelated.

ViP: I see.

MEntity:

Anxiety attacks are the result of control issues or chemical floods that must be managed. These are reactions. They are of the body. They are defenses.

The terror from which the Old Soul learns may provoke those reactions, but they are separate things, and those of the body require a different context of learning, such as how to manage the reactions, how to balance the chemicals, how to breathe and think clearly.

Those are more immediate lessons learned relative to the body and current Personality, but the terrors that face the Old Soul prompt a learning that is permanent and carries forth with the soul.

Geraldine:   Hello, Michael. This is being asked with “some” humor. Having recently watched the movie Zeitgeist and its review of the events leading up to and following the 9/11 collapse of the World Trade Center, I want to ask: was in a major way part of what has become the conspiracy theories – a false flag operation by our own government and/or industrialists? Somehow, you've not answered this very specifically within the TLE group. I understand there was a LOT of chaos in other Michael groups after it, though. I WANT THE TRUTH!!!

MEntity:
The official story is wrought with deception and misinformation, and while we are still unclear as to the whole of "who" implemented this event, we do know it was not orchestrated by those officially faulted. It is clear enough to us that it was orchestrated from "the inside." 

We are not making a prediction when we say that this will be made known. There are several who are desperately wounded by the weight of their knowledge.

GeraldineB: This I would imagine

MEntity: False flag operations were involved, yes.

GeraldineB: how deeply deeply disturbing and ugly

MEntity: The compartmentalization of implementation was key to this event in that after-the-fact those who were not intentionally involved were then put in positions of compromise as they realized how they contributed.

GeraldineB: now, THAT's a mindfuck

MEntity: We are not seeking to stoke the conspiracies, as many of them are quite outlandish and delusional, but there are key elements that are quite obvious as validation that there was more involved than the official story.

royceputsout: Hello michael, One of the only sure fire ways I really know of getting into the positive poles is the simplistic 1. allowing my painful parts to exist 2. building on that by putting focus on thoughts that feel better, are more inclusive, positive, see MORE. This works until I begin to fear my absolute delusion that I am becoming one of those " positive thinking" new agers. Yet, this method works. So to break my fear of being delusional , can you shed light on how one might FEEL the difference between a " positive" thought and a positive thought that is in alignment with essence. The only one I can think of is that the " positive" thought doesn't feel that good and the POSITIVE thought feels ON, ALIVE, like ME. The method is terrifyingly simple, but in other words, i just do not trust it yet and want to.

MEntity:
One key way to determine if your "positive thinking" is beneficial or harmful is if that positive thinking helps you to escape dealing with life. It is one thing if it helps you to take a break from the stress of an experience, but quite another to escape from responsibility altogether. If the positive thinking helps you to deal, then they are positive. If they help you to avoid, they are probably not positive.

If they help you to deal in a new way, a different way, that is also of benefit.

Sometimes that new way or different way is less tangible, and not directly or immediately obvious.

For example, simply nurturing positive (inclusive) thoughts will already have its positive effects, but those effects may require your participation for full implementation. Many who struggle to control outcomes can do more harm than good by being so tightly entangled with the potential and probabilities of life.

When these individuals surrender that control and invite Essence in to participate, it is not a practice in avoidance, it is an invitation to expand in your possibilities and potential.

If you are faced with a pressing issue, you may find that you have little control over it, and it can be of benefit to be positive and trusting as you stumble along.

This is not escapism. It is a means of keeping parts of you free to do the work that your conscious mind may not know (how) to do.

It is similar to a mathematician working out a formula and finding no solutions, only to dream the solution after falling asleep.

royceputsout: yes, to me focusing on the inclusive thoughts is all about bringing more of myself into the world. I asked because it seems really like the only way...even if it's not our attitude, we still need to shift into inclusive thoughts to even put our goal into its positive poles. i mean this is all discussion for another time but learning to trust the more inclusive thoughts feels relevant in all cases.

MEntity:
It is the only way.

That is part of the dynamic of Essence Recognition, which is the only means of evolution.

Essence Recognition is not limited to being between fragments, but within the self, as well.

When you include all of you, there is Recognition. There is evolution.

Kurtis: Hi Michael, :) I'd like to continue with my previous series of Qs on how the Cynic appears/acts in social situations.

NOTE: At the end of session: MEntity: CLARIFICATION: Troy misread Kurtis' question and we responded in terms of the Blind Spot. – Social Situations will be another time.

MEntity:
The Cynic, basically, sees the world in terms of opposing the obvious or appearances or common assumptions. The Cynic knows there is almost always more than meets the eye.

The Cynic, then, is always looking beyond the surface, always willing to look in the opposite directions, always interested in the contents, not the packaging.

This is Contradiction.

When in the Positive Pole, the Cynic simply Contradicts the obvious.

This is similar to questioning, doubting, and allowing room for being wrong.

However, when the Cynic falls into the Negative Pole of Denigration, it is because he cannot accept that what is known is all there is. The simple truth or the lack of complexity can trigger Denigration, or the breaking down of something or someone beyond its capacity to break down.

It is Contradiction for the sake of contradiction rather than as a means to know more.

The Cynic learns that sometimes, and more often than not, there is nothing more, no hidden or secret meaning, no blind dichotomy. Something or someone is simply what can be seen, experienced, and known.

So the Cynic questions and then that is that.

However, the Cynic can develop a Blind Spot that prompts them to continue questioning, continue breaking something or someone down, and this turns into an Obsession.

Some of the most outlandish conspiracies are perpetuated by Cynics in Obsession. 

Denigration is seen as a necessary evil that is noble and important to impose, even as it means making up and stretching facts beyond recognition.

The Spiritualist and Cynic are similar in their fall into "beliefs" in this regard.

Kurtis: huh interesting

PeterK: Does the Astral Plane have equivalents or analogues of the following concepts: day/night, work/play, awake/asleep?

MEntity:
Yes.

The Astral is strongly linked to the Sentience and its primary planet, so a great deal of its nature is similar, particularly in the lower and mid levels.

This is not a static atmosphere, but is optional. Many opt into it as a means of helping to stay in sync with time as it exists in the Physical Plane.

Particularly as it relates to the primary planet of incarnation.

And because the incarnation process is still greatly in effect for those in the Astral, the familiarity is quite comforting.

Though there are no Physical Bodies that require rest, there is still a valid benefit to rest, and this is primarily in terms of Emotional rest. 

There is work that is both in terms of individual work on personal projects, and work that is contributed to communities.

Many of the innovations and inventions of the Physical Plane come from the work that is done in the Astral, first.

Play is quite familiar, and can come in any form, except with far fewer restrictions on possibilities, of course.

There is even "weather."

All of this is collectively generated and sustained, and contributes to the evolving understanding of how our consciousness is linked.

Maureen1: Michael, who is Amma? Is Amma a “saint” as some have suggested, “simply” a healer, a transcendent soul such as Mother Meera, or something else? This is what is written about her on her website.

Maureen1: “Mata Amritanandamayi is known throughout the world as Amma, or Mother, for her selfless love and compassion toward all beings. Her entire life has been dedicated to alleviating the pain of the poor, and those suffering physically and emotionally.

Maureen1: Throughout her life, Mata Amritanandamayi has embraced and comforted more than 34 million people. Amma inspires, uplifts, and transforms through her embrace, her spiritual wisdom and through her global charities, known as Embracing the World. When asked where she gets the energy to help so many people, she answers: "Where there is true love, anything is effortless."

MEntity:
The fragment in question is a 7th Level Mature Server in Submission who is kind and compassionate. The culture from which she comes is quite relatively restricting in terms of possibilities for females, so her status is in part due to her own devotion to her cause, but also because others see their potential reflected in her.

If she could be lifted to a state that transcended the limitations of culture, then that may be a path out for others.

Her behavior and choices are that of a Server in Submission in the Positive Poles, but the status and more magical effects granted to her are greatly dependent upon projection.

If this same fragment had been born in the United States, she may very likely have been a well-known doctor who was not known on a large scale. But the culture from which she comes is always quite eager to escalate and elevate those deemed a meaningful status.

Though not quite the same, there is a "celebrity" mentality involved that can "make a star" of someone even as they exhibit quite normal behaviors. While the Young United States may elevate Paris Hilton for exemplifying the ideals of Young Souls, India will do the same for those who exemplify the ideals of the Mature.

This worked for the Server as she can now teach what she has learned as a Mature Soul.

• LIKE/LOVE 3