Kasia

OMW - Apr 2011 - The 7 WAVES & ELEMENTS of The Michael Teachings

Kasia

OMW - Apr 2011 - The 7 WAVES & ELEMENTS of The Michael Teachings

Experimentation Element of Application Wave

[MW - MyMichael Forum TT: 2011-04]

[Michael_Entity] The “tri-bond” could be described as the most karmic bond one shares within one’s entity. Entities grow and morph through experiences based on the tri-bonds among these shared coordinates throughout the entity more than any other.  It should be noted that an entire element of our teaching has not been accessed, though it is from your question that it will come forth.

[Martha] Can you elaborate on what you meant by “It should be noted that an entire element of our teaching has not been accessed, though it is from your question that it will come forth.”

[Michael_Entity] The word “question” should have been plural, in that through your questions the next element of our teaching would be accessed. It is only through your questions that our teaching comes to manifestation at all.

A teaching comes in “waves” that reveal the various layers, or “elements,” of the entirety of that teaching. It has taken us approximately 5000 years to get to where we are now, with the very basics now coming together succinctly, and our identity clarified and accurately accessed to a greater degree. In that regard, only the first two Elements have come to full manifestation.

Each Element is comprised of 7 Waves, and each Wave is a micro version of one of the Elements. The 7 Waves for each Element, and the 7 Elements, might be called:

Experimentation,
Sharing,
Application,
Recording,
Controversy,
Cohesion, and
Comprehension.

Examples of our Waves would be in our originally being interpreted through the paradigm of the time as being “gods,” teaching through oracles, which gave rise to the sharing of what was gained in those various exchanges, and then used for fertility and agricultural benefits. We first made Recording status in approximately 500 BCE as the various Attitudes were finally manifested through various philosophers, which led to conflicting “schools of thought”, but eventually came into Cohesion when each were considered as part of a larger perspective, instead of as separate paths, and Comprehension came together through several students over the late 19th Century and early 20th Century Germany when “mediumship” was explored, and first direct contact was made without distortion.

This set into motion the Second Element of Sharing, and this began with the Experimentation of the “original group” who built upon the Clarification of direct contact from earlier in the century. The movement through the Waves was accelerated tremendously by the modern technologies that support Sharing, and in approximately 30 years, as opposed to 5000, we have moved through the Sharing Element and all of its Waves, and in 1986 entered into the Experimental Wave of the Application Element, and in 1994 moved into the Sharing Wave, and in 2010 moved into the Application Wave. True Experimentation has been fulfilled, and True Sharing has been fulfilled, and now we move into True Application.

Though our teaching has been applied in fragmented ways during the First and Second Elements, the emphases during those Elements were that of Experimentation and Sharing. True Sharing has allowed us to have contact in some way with all of the Students we will ever have, and the foundation of our teaching is now intact for all of them. Now that Experimentation and Sharing are in place, True Application can begin, which means moving it out of the fragmented and abstract and into the most interactive and tangible.

The active students of our teaching working with active and valid channels may find the explorations moving toward how to make even the most abstract of our teaching into meaningful, valid, and applicable concepts that are not necessary for sharing with or recruiting others, but for making a difference through one’s own application and effective use of the knowledge gained.

Your questions will continue to help unfold that Element of Application so that even the relationships that exist beyond the Physical Plane, such as those with Cadre, Entity, Cadence, and even Tri-Bond Mates, would be useful and not merely interesting.

WAVES AND ELEMENTS OF THE MICHAEL TEACHINGS

Every Teaching has 7 Elements, with 7 Waves for each Element.

The names for the Elements are the same as those for the Waves, as each Wave is like a micro-element within the macro Element.

Michael used the word "Waves" within the Elements because once a Wave is set in motion, they continue, and even if we are in Wave 5 of Element 7, that first Wave of Element One will still carry on and is accessible in some way for even the newest of students for getting on board.

When a Wave and an Element are the same, such as the Sharing Wave of the Sharing Element, that is when the "true" aspect of the teaching is established. For instance, the True Sharing in this teaching came through the Yarbro books, so it will be hard to ever get around those books being the primary means for sharing this teaching, even if we introduce students in different ways, the students will always go back to those books for representing the foundation of the teachings.

The process below is much more detailed than what I've included here, but this is the gist. It's just here for your consideration.

ELEMENT ONE - EXPERIMENTATION

WAVE ONE: Experimentation - True Experimentation - began approximately 5000 years ago and ran the gamut of trying to teach in numerous ways, including oracles where they were seen as "sun gods," etc.

WAVE TWO: Sharing- those who sought the oracles shared their insight gained for protection, fertility and agricultural prosperity

WAVE THREE: Application - the actual use of that information for security, fertility, and agricultural prosperity

WAVE FOUR: Recording - about 500 BCE when the Attitudes were finally substantiated as various philosophies

WAVE FIVE: Controversy - the conflicts that arose between these "schools of thought"

WAVE SIX: Cohesion - when these Attitudes/philosophies began to be grasped as various perspectives on the whole, instead of as separate and distinct

WAVE SEVEN: Comprehension - late 19th and early 20th Century Germany when working through mediums for actual, first contact without distortion (this is also where the idea that Michael was cycled off around this time, because of one of the channels who was working with Michael)

ELEMENT TWO - SHARING

WAVE ONE: Experimentation - The "original Michael Group"

WAVE TWO: Sharing - True Sharing - publications of Yarbro book

WAVE THREE: Application - those reading the books and activating student agreements

WAVE FOUR: Recording - second wave of books

WAVE FIVE: Controversy - the "Orinda" channels expanding upon the teachings

WAVE SIX: Cohesion - the attempts to establish ethics around channeling, and associations to uphold the integrity of the teachings

WAVE SEVEN: Comprehension - the relinquishing of any control over how to share the teachings

ELEMENT THREE - APPLICATION

WAVE ONE: Experimentation - entered in 1986 when next wave of channels activated

WAVE TWO: Sharing - entered in 1994 with the use of the internet

WAVE THREE: Application - True Application - the current wave - working together to actually use these teachings in tangible ways, particularly in instances of applying the ultimate aim of agape to ourselves, our relationships, community, etc.

WAVE FOUR: Recording - the next wave of publications

WAVE FIVE: Controversy - who knows...

WAVE SIX: Cohesion

WAVE SEVEN: Comprehension

ELEMENT FOUR - RECORDING

WAVE ONE: EXPERIMENTATION

WAVE TWO: SHARING

WAVE THREE: APPLICATION

WAVE FOUR: RECORDING - True Recording - the entirety of Michael's Teaching is finally complete

WAVE FIVE: CONTROVERSY

WAVE SIX: COHESION

WAVE SEVEN: COMPREHENSION

ELEMENT FIVE - CONTROVERSY

WAVE FOUR: RECORDING

WAVE FIVE: CONTROVERSY - True Controversy - different teachers rise from the teaching to fracture the teaching in different directions to become new teachings

ELEMENT SIX - COHESION

WAVE SIX: COHESION - True Cohesion - common ground is returned among all of the variations on the teaching

ELEMENT SEVEN - COMPREHENSION

WAVE SEVEN: COMPREHENSION - True Comprehension - all students are living the teachings, and not just experimenting, sharing, applying, recording, fighting, or coming together.

Positive and Negative Poles

WAVE ONE: EXPERIMENTATION- Conception/Preconception

WAVE TWO: SHARING- Propagation/Proselytisation

WAVE THREE: APPLICATION- Tangibility/Elusiveness

WAVE FOUR: RECORDING- Publication/Amplification

WAVE FIVE: CONTROVERSY- Freedom/Liberation

WAVE SIX: COHESION- Foundation/Structure

WAVE SEVEN: COMPREHENSION- Wholeness/Completion

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma

Thank you! @PPLD for reminding me about this session. It seems totally relevant and upfront for activation of the next wave of the Michael Teachings. 

You said (in Jeroen's blog):

"I wonder if this urge to organise, catalogue, structure, make overviews that we have seen among ourselves for some time now, is an inkling of entering the Recording wave?

Although that refers to the "next wave of publications", these will be coming from the point of Application, and in this context a curriculum makes absolutely sense!"

It's interesting because since reading the first Messages From Michael (in 1989) and connecting with Camille Rowe from that group, I have wanted to index the material. I offered to do that for the MFM books, but either I didn't get enough encouragement or I was full of shit, but it never happened. Now I'm pretty sure something will happen and I'll be able to participate in this Wave! This makes me VERY happy.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD

@Uma it makes me happy too!!! :D

It is very, very exciting and wonderful to be a part of it all!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

Two other teachings came to mind when I reread this:

Christianity seems to be in Wave 6 of Element 5. Or the Cohesion of Controversy.

Veganism seems to be in Wave 5 of Element 2. Or the Controversy of Sharing.

This is actually very elucidating. Helps me see that what seems like a hurdle in any movement is merely part of the process of learning.

Also super useful for stories of mine that will revolve around teaching and learning various things.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Gavin

As a noob to this group this is all very new to me.  Gotta say it clicks straight away. Like some pieces of my internal jigsaw coming together. Fascinating stuff.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Ever since Maureen posted her article on Jacques Fresco and the beginning of a Resource-based Economy I've been thinking about multiple different ideas/teachings and how they're evolving.

I looked at where I think they are in terms of Elements and Waves. It's super interesting!

MINIMALISM: Element of Application & Wave of Sharing
 VEGANISM: Element of Sharing & Wave of Controversy
 RESOURCE-BASED ECONOMY: Element of Experimentation & Wave of Comprehension
 CHRISTIANITY: Element of Controversy & Wave of Cohesion
 CAPITALISM: Element of Comprehension & Wave of Experimentation
 FEMINISM: Element of Recording & Wave of Controversy
 INTERNET: Element of Recording & Wave of Cohesion
 VIRTUAL REALITY: Element of Experimentation & Wave of Cohesion
 LOW IMPACT LIVING: Element of Sharing & Wave of Application
 VIDEO GAMING: Element of Recording & Wave of Controversy

When I was pondering capitalism, I realized it is also a teaching/philosophy and that all economies & lifestyles are in truth.

I realized that we can probably pretty accurately map how Capitalism has evolved through these stages by studying history.

Then it hit me that since Capitalism is beginning its death, it should be in the final element of comprehension.

I mean, the people that initially brought it up as an experiment have shared it, then those people applied it, it was recorded as part of human lifestyle/nature and became controversial for how radically it accelerated us through the industrial and modern age, and during this last century it cohered and congealed itself as a platform to explore debt and total competition.

But now it's dying.

I also realized that if it's in Element 7, Wave 1 then what we're all essentially doing is comprehending the complete preconception & whole conception of capitalism. That's a pretty big task!

In order for us to truly comprehend Capitalism, we can't simply rush it to completion and bid "adieu" so we can enter a new world- we have to understand what happened through it, the core cause of why we needed/wanted it, and we must sort out the gems from the junk that we uncovered or created from living in it.

We've all spent at least a few lives in this system, so what we really have to do to comprehend capitalism is carry forth whatever good things came from it into our next resource-based economy. Totally toppling the system over won't really work & bring in a new system if we don't understand the initial intention behind it that fuels us to continue it.

Dunno, that's just a thought I had.

EDIT: Btw something cool I found regarding the economy: the beginning of the Imagination Age.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen

@KurtisM, I'm not sure where you would fit it in but the Evergreens spoke a few years back about the end of religious fundamentalism in the world and the "loud noises" we hear from the people, or groups still hanging on, are actually the death throes or last gasps or the death rattle. Some deaths are definitely louder and uglier than others. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

Hmmmm I dunno @Maureen.

The 1st thing that came to mind for Religious Fundamentalism is the Element of Comprehension & Wave of Recording.

Hence a Complete Amplification, or Whole Publication of RF values. 

Or it could be a Wave of Controversy too.

Hence a Complete Liberation or Whole Freedom of RF Values.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

DianeHB

@KurtisM I think there's a difference here between teachings that are alive/evolving vs teachings that are static/dead like Christianity. Static teachings probably don't move through waves, or have gotten stuck in one.@Maureen Do you remember where this information was posted?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Maureen

@DianeHB, I've never posted this information anywhere as it was from the Evergreens not from Michael. It was channeled quite a few years ago and it's always stayed with me because it makes so much sense.

DianeHB
10 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@DianeHB, I've never posted this information anywhere as it was from the Evergreens not from Michael. It was channeled quite a few years ago and it's always stayed with me because it makes so much sense.

Oh no, I meant if you remember where to find the info on Alive vs Dead teachings. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen
19 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Oh no, I meant if you remember where to find the info on Alive vs Dead teachings. 

@DianeHB, I don't know where it is on the site (I looked) but I have a personal copy. Here it is... 

Troy Speaks: Is The Michael Teaching Dead?

As promised at the end of of my last blog entry, here is some interesting food for thought that came from my questioning Michael about the 7 Waves/Elements of how a teaching evolves.

Michael said that Teachings evolve through the 7 Elements via the Waves, and that this can take a very long time. Some teachings stall, some continue, some die.

All Teachings fall into the categories of ACTIVE/STATIC, or PASSIVE/ALIVE.

Teachings that are Static, tend to be Active, like religions, and they require constant infusion of new blood to keep them afloat, to keep them animated, like a propped up body from A Weekend At Bernie’s. Active, Static teachings are all about your being stimulated, being excited, usually filled with practitioners who are more preoccupied with pushing the teaching, recruiting, saving, gathering up chosen ones, convincing others of their specialness or lack of specialness, rescuing, condemning, dividing, escaping, and so on.

Dead teachings are those teachings that have either stalled, or completely stopped somewhere in the 7 Elements/Waves. Just like someone stuck somewhere in the Internal Monads, a teaching can get stuck, too. This is usually marked by the Teaching becoming conclusive. Practitioners claim “the truth,” and there is no more to learn, but what you are told through their interpretation of the teaching. There is really only room for that interpretation, which turns into a kind of hijacking, or deconstruction, reconstruction, and even a replacement of the teaching. The actual Teaching is done or all but gone.

Examples of Active/Static teachings might be The Bible, The Qur’an, The Bhagavad Gita, The Torah. Those books are all there is, and they are delivered full of rules, regulations, rituals, practices, and punishments, along with special reward systems that guarantee your specialness and your place. Lovely, pre-packaged teachings delivered to you in a coffin of words, and hungry for the blood of your life, your sacrifice, and you.

Teachings that are Passive and Alive tend to be all about resonance and harmony, and are quiet, intimate, personal, found by word-of-mouth, and are explored through invitation, not recruitment or requirement. It sits like a book on a shelf, never imposed, and rather than it professing that you are the chosen one, the teaching becomes that which is chosen. There are rarely any rules, or authorities, and no rulers, no hierarchies, no panic, no urgency, no warnings, no alarms, no short cuts, no special positions, just people contributing to the exploration of that teaching as it is shared by a teacher, or through the nurturing of the seeds left by a teacher.

Examples of this are The Michael Teachings, Astrology, Tarot, Shamanism, Dance, Music, Math, Science, Art, Philosophies, and many others, including Life. Yes, these are teachings. These teachings inherently make it difficult to establish any authority, and rely almost entirely on discovery and invitation for propagation, while naturally putting any student directly at the intimate core of determining the value and meaning of the teaching.

WHAT IS A TEACHING?

A Teaching is anything taught, and is often a collection of basic guidelines, insights, truths, laws, principles, or assumptions that can be used for application and action in a specific direction. Almost anything can be a Teaching, and almost any Teaching can be either Active/Static, or Passive/Alive.

LONG LIVE THE MICHAEL TEACHINGS!

Michael is inherently a Passive Teacher; present, but passive.

The Michael Teachings is inherently Alive, despite being taught by a bunch of dead people [queue laugh track].

Michael relies almost entirely on our questions and conversations for building up the teaching, for evolving it, for unveiling new layers, generating new branches, opening up new concepts. Every step builds upon what has come before, never replacing it or contradicting it, but expanding upon it, and always through our questions and participation, and not through dictation, direction, manipulation, urgency, etc.

ARE YOU ALIVE?

Because Michael is Passive, relying on our questions, our comprehension, and our application, some channels and students fall prey to boredom. They don’t want to do the work. They want answers, instructions, or for the teachings to tell them what to do.

Some crave the familiarity and security of the Static teachings from which they have probably been imprinted, and begin to impose that upon this Teaching. They begin locking it down to one group, one channel, one book, one time period. They may begin to feel a “call” to force the teaching into being Active, compelling them to recruit others along with them in this vision and direction that leads to satisfying a need for specialness.

Some just get bored, because they presume there is nothing new coming from Michael or the channels. They miss their part in the dynamic evolution of this teaching, and halt their experience of it. They miss the point that they are responsible for the evolution of this Teaching for themselves, and that this teaching loses momentum for them without their participation. They miss the profound layers that can be found in even the most basic parts of the teaching. They miss the nuances, the hints, the little bread crumb trails left for us between words, or even right in front of us... but it's all there for us to follow into new territories with Michael.

When a student or channel turns this teaching into something Static, they either turn in endless circles within the limited scope they’ve chosen to see, and similarly presume others should only see that same scope, or they begin to infuse other teachings as a way to bring some excitement, some familiarity, sometimes to the point of obscuring anything remotely “Michael” about this Teaching.

IT IS YOUR CHOICE

Looking at yourself, your fellow students, and your channels, it can be pretty easy to see who prefers a more Active/Static version of the teachings, and who is all about the Passive/Alive nature of this Teaching.

When the teaching is explored as Passive and Alive, there is little territoriality, censorship, control, authority, and little division. There tends to be a preference for revealing the common ground or resolution (the harmony) in conflicting information or opinions.

When this teaching is explored as an Active/Static teaching, it is wrought with conflicts, factions, defense, territory, someone trying to control things, control others, censoring what doesn't alight with the Static, and great investments in rewards and punishment.

Neither of these directions are better than the other, but knowing how to gauge where you are with how you teach, study, or share this teaching (or any other) can help you in making the choices that are more to your liking, not only in your understanding of yourself as you relate to a teaching, but in your understanding of how others might relate.

YOU = THE TEACHING

You ARE the teaching when you participate in a teaching that is Alive. You become the example, the invitation, and the words... The Logos. There is no more reason to worry about whether your friends or loved ones share in the teachings, because when you are the teaching, you naturally teach through your example, your reactions and responses, and that matters more than your convincing someone else to share in your terminology.

BE THE FOOD or BE THE FREEDOM

In an Active/Static Teaching, you become the blood that keeps the teaching from disappearing.

In a Passive/Alive teaching, it is your participation, your application, and your questions that keep the teaching alive and evolving, so that you can use your blood for yourself.

So keep on asking your questions, even if others make you feel uncomfortable for doing so. Ask. Ask. Ask.

Ask until there are no more questions. 

If you do that, this teaching and you will continue to live "forever."

Just some food for thought...

Mmmm, it’s delicious!

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM
3 hours ago, DianeHB said:

@KurtisM I think there's a difference here between teachings that are alive/evolving vs teachings that are static/dead like Christianity. Static teachings probably don't move through waves, or have gotten stuck in one.@Maureen Do you remember where this information was posted?

Oh I didn't know that! 

I'm still interested in where they stagnate though. It's nice info to know so we recognize the same pitfalls in our teachings.

Uma
On 5/30/2016 at 1:33 AM, Kasia said:

The active students of our teaching working with active and valid channels may find the explorations moving toward how to make even the most abstract of our teaching into meaningful, valid, and applicable concepts that are not necessary for sharing with or recruiting others, but for making a difference through one’s own application and effective use of the knowledge gained.

Your questions will continue to help unfold that Element of Application so that even the relationships that exist beyond the Physical Plane, such as those with Cadre, Entity, Cadence, and even Tri-Bond Mates, would be useful and not merely interesting.

Interesting to come across this today, considering that @Mike Cleverly  asked about Tri-Bonds in yesterday's Ask Michael, and the answer was left somewhat hanging, to be pursued in further exchanges.

Also interesting that this is where I feel I am in the teachings: making a difference by applying the teachings to myself and situations I find myself in. Even being able to navigate the current political turmoil has benefited from my application of the Michael teachings to my perspective, and while it is aggravating and hideous to say the least, I have not been overwhelmed by it.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:05 PM, Maureen said:

Troy Speaks: Is The Michael Teaching Dead?

Thanks for posting this @Maureen. Synchronicity again.

• LIKE/LOVE 5