Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DanielaS

March 04, 2004
Troy Tolley, Channel

Energy Report and Open Floor

 

[Michael_Entity]
Hello to all of you. We are here.

 

We will begin tonight with a brief look at how the energy appears to be moving in terms of consciousness and your shared outer world. Approximately the first three months of a given year are generally about the implementation of that year's energy as described in terms of ROLE, GOAL, and CENTER. The Role energy and Center energy will be a context for the entire year, with each additional level of energy (in terms of Goal, Mode, Attitude, Chief Feature) becoming more directly implemented, or emphasized, during progressive portions of the year.

 

These first few months have emphasized the Goal of Re-Evaluation.

 

We have seen a great deal of regressive focus in your world as the varying Soul Age perceptions “take stock” in what is important to each. When a planet or large population makes a major shift in Soul Age, that period of time becomes wrought with the proclamations of each Soul Age.

 

The most secure and confident Soul Ages are currently the Baby and Young, with very strong “voices” being impressed and expressed in and through the media. These Soul Ages are inherently “against” the encompassing of anything labeled as “other”. One of the final steps in progression toward the next Soul Age (from Baby to Young, and from Young to Mature) is through surrender to the reality of “other”. We state this because there are many Baby and Young Souls, near the end of their own Soul Age, who exhibit what appear to be quite progressive perceptions. This progressive level of acceptance is because final or late-level Baby and Young Souls are focused on the understanding and acceptance of anything that has ever been labeled “other” during the first 5 or 6 Levels of that Soul Age. While many Baby and Young Souls are clamoring for resistance to acceptance of the planetary shift, you may find pockets of Final- and Late-Level Baby and Young Souls standing in defense of the progress toward maturity on your planet. The stances of these Baby and Young Souls is important as there are very few “loud” Mature Souls at this time taking strong stances for anything in particular, though they will gladly contribute themselves as support.

 

The majority of the population on the planet is Mature Soul, but these are very early-level Mature Souls with deeply sensitive, sometimes fragile, perceptions. Many of these Mature Souls are easily overwhelmed by the division and chaos that seems to be conveyed through the media, especially in terms of politics and equal rights.

 

The irony of the source of strength behind your continued shift into a Mature Soul world is in the works and stances of these Late-level Young and Baby Souls. Many final- or late-level Baby and Young Souls have surrendered to the ‘new Mature Soul world’ of compassion, acceptance, consideration, and Rights. Their Essences are keenly aware that the choices made from their current lifetime will impact the reality of their future lifetimes and Soul Ages.

 

We explain all of this for a reason: Over the course of this year you may find yourself in very awkward perceptual positions that you have never experienced, or have not experienced in quite some time. More often than usual, you may find yourself in quite shocking and disorienting contexts where the majority opinion around you is absolutely counter to your own perceptions. We see this as being particularly strong over the next few months, and for many of our students, this appears to be a serious surprise over the next month of March. We explain all of this to you as a means to help you understand and adapt to the “unrest” that may appear to be around you and against you.

 

Issues of “morality and religion” are the tools of the Young and Baby, while “Rights” are the tools of the Mature Soul. The Young Souls are not particularly ruled by these issues of morality and religion, but they do know that to keep these values implemented keeps people in a more controlled position, thus allowing for better opportunities for the Young Souls.

 

Over the year we see approximately 5 fragments in the final levels of the Young or Baby Soul Ages becoming strong, pivotal, public forces toward helping support changes in favor of the Mature Soul world. One fragment in particular appears to be known as Donald Trump. You may be surprised as to who “comes out” in support of controversial Rights.

 

On a more personal level you may experience this energy as creating restlessness in you, an agitation, a compulsion to withdraw, or you may find that it encourages you to take a look at your own convictions, principles, and perceptions, moving you into a clearer, more conscious definition of where you stand in the world. In other words: there appears to be a pressure to take part IN the world more than usual, regardless of how you react/respond to that. This pressure may seem ironic in a year of Re-evaluation, but do not forget that Re-evaluation is on the same Axis as the Goal of Growth, sharing an Inspirational Axis. Re-evaluation does not inherently mean resigning from the world, even if you move into the negative pole of Withdrawal; Re-evaluation is about Simplifying. All issues in your own life or in your shared world are being simplified down to only a very few basic issues; the KEY issues.

 

Regardless as to whether these issues are in your personal life or in your shared world, these issues will more than likely relate to RIGHTS. The public, shared world will be obvious as Gay Rights, Animal Rights, and general Human Rights continue to dominate the issues, but in your personal life, you may also be simplifying your own sense of Rights, i.e. your Right to be Loved, or to Love, to Have, to Know, etc.

 

Some of you may feel a strong conviction that you have put off or dismissed some part of your life that you finally admit you have a RIGHT TO EXPERIENCE. The energy is now here all around you and among your support groups of entity and cadre mates, to finally allow/create some of those experiences.

 

We can safely say then that a key phrase over the next month might be: I CAN.

 

We would suggest making an effort to consciously simplify your options and actions and thoughts and feelings about any area of Rights you have felt strongly about changing. To do this, we can suggest 3 things for helping you move into a positive state of Re-evaluation:

 

  • Decording: imagine releasing all energetic bonds extending to and from your body. You can do so by imagining “washing” these cords from your body, allowing them to drop or “pulled off” gently. Remember to pay close attention to any cords stemming from your back. Although energetic bonding is not as literal as your visualization needs to be, the symbolic visuals are valid. Cords extending from the “front” of your body are those in which you feel energized, lifted, and are there by permission. Cords extending from the “back” of your body are those from which you feel drained, depressed, and are not there by conscious permission. After decording your body in your imagination, imagine draping your body in a gold mesh of light, feeling a deeply peaceful release of all demands against your energy. This imaginary gold mesh of light is simply a way of consciously directing your energy to remain “clean”, deflecting the unwanted cords while encouraging the return of those deemed inspiring.
  • Walking: simply taking a long walk in the open air with no intentions but to experience the walk can greatly clarify your sense of self as Soul and Personality, allowing you to be a better provider for you and your life.
  • Singing or lip-synching: this may seem “silly”, but the act of unbridled expression can bring with it a great amount of clarity.

 

Over the next month, if any or all three of these things were to be implemented once or twice, you may find you have a stronger sense of your next steps within this year. Some of you may already meditate, sing, and walk regularly, so if you feel these are too familiar, we simply suggest that you heighten your awareness in your next experience of these routines. Your benefit will not be compromised.

 

We will stop here for questions about the ENERGY REPORT. We are not opening the floor to general questions, yet.

 

QUESTIONS ABOUT REPORT

 

[kittlekats41] you mentioned that the majority of the population is at the early mature level in the world – what is it in the United States at this time – also early mature?

 

[Michael_Entity] Yes, the United States’ average Soul Age is around 3rd Level Mature, as is your planet and universe. This average does not mean you will feel it or see it as much as you will see and feel the remaining impact from the previous Soul Age average, of course.

 

[Rivrbird] Michael, would you give an example of an area where majority opinion will seem exactly counter to our own perceptions in such a way that we would be shocked or disoriented?

 

[Michael_Entity] We know of at least two fragments in this “room” who are surrounded by charismatic, social, affectionate, and warm Personalities. Upon prompting, these very same warm fragments express strong opinions and hostile stances against the Rights of anyone beyond Christianity or Heterosexuality. That captures the most common means of these surprising differences to be displayed. Many Old and Mature Souls will find that the very people with whom they have bonded or gained warm acquaintances have quite startlingly opposing viewpoints that are now being encouraged by media and political hype.

 

[Anla899] What is the best way to respond to these opposing viewpoints when demonstrated by these acquaintances?

 

[Michael_Entity]
Of course, the “best way” is the way you feel compelled, as this would honor your ability to choose. There is no real “best way”, though there are methods that are more conducive to certain results than others. Our suggestions would rely on your sense of what you would wish to accomplish with your response. If your intent is for as peaceful a response as possible, we have seen that a lack of engagement in a debate is the most efficient route. In most instances, we have not seen much progress in a debate between a zealous Baby Soul and an emotional Mature or logical Old Soul. This is not said to discourage those debates, as your engagement in such activities or not, is your choice.

 

If your intent is to maintain your sense of integrity and right to expression in the midst of these intimidating stances, we would suggest simply stating that you do not agree and proceed with any discussion within your level of ability and comfort, excusing yourself calmly when you feel you may lose your emotional or logical “footing”.

 

[Rivrbird] Baby and young souls use religion, mature souls use “rights”, do old souls have a particular “tool” that we use?

 

[Michael_Entity] Most Old Souls will default to the tools of Soul Age in which they most relate, and in most cases this would be the Mature Soul. Therefore, you may find a great many Old Souls coming out of their comfort zones of acceptance and surrender, back into the actions that encourage Rights. Behind the use of that, we would say that the tool of the Old Soul then would be Wisdom or Logic.

 

[Heidi Hessler] Could Michael expand a bit on how the Great Pyramid operated as a practical means for transportation? …Sorry this question is off the subject.

 

[Michael_Entity]
We have a great deal to say about the “Great Pyramid” and various other structures of similar mystery, but we will limit our response to your question.

 

We would not say that this structure was practical by any means, and we would not accurately describe it as a form of transportation. We would more accurately state that it was used for Teleportation. This feat was accomplished by harnessing the energy of Earthquakes. Its abilities extend beyond Teleportation within Space, but within Time, as well.

 

It will be used “again”.

 

We will open the floor for one or two more questions, if there are any, and then conclude the evening with you.

 

[kittlekats41] I was hoping you might be able to give those of us who are fine-tuning our own channeling abilities some useful advice about perfecting our ‘focus’, or at least improving . . .:-)

 

[Michael_Entity]
Each of you has Overleaves that are more conducive to one of the three stages of channeling: Reception, Interpretation, and Transmission. Depending on the design of your Personality, you may be more inclined in strength in one of these areas.

 

“Reception” is the actual ability to connect with, or sense, the energy in which you wish to experience.

 

“Interpretation” is the actual ability to take patterns of Reception and make sense of those patterns within a language you understand, whether emotional, intellectual, or bodily.

 

“Transmission” is the actual ability to convey patterns through you to another individual or group in meaningful ways.

 

To excel in just one of these areas is not a limitation. For instance, Transmission might seem useless if you do not “know how” to Receive or Interpret, but this is not necessarily the case as many Healers, particularly in the context of Reiki, can attest. Their intent is to Transmit, not necessarily understand or “get” what is happening. Without an in-depth class to explain the dynamics of our comments, we can suggest that you sense the area in which you feel you are strongest and weakest (less-inclined). In the area in which you are strongest, simply practice as usual. In the area in which you are less-inclined, we can suggest a few simple tools to help gently strengthen these areas:

 

Reception: Dutifully, willingly, and daily, keep a Dream Journal. Even if you do not remember your dream, write that you do not remember your dream. Experiment with this journaling by writing questions to your Essence, and assume your dreams will respond.

 

Interpretation: study an intuitive tool such as the Tarot. Learn how to see and interpret patterns in the layouts. Create symbolic meanings of certain events and patterns around you and observe “signs” around you using synchronicity.

 

Transmission: Sit still and silent without falling asleep. Practice suddenly relaxing your body at various points in the day. Incorporate psychic hygiene into your daily or weekly routines, allowing your showers/baths to also “brighten” your aura and release any old energy patterns you may sense.

 

These are quick, simple suggestions, but they will do for your continued explorations.

 

We will conclude here. Good night to all of you.

  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanielaS
1 minute ago, DanielaS said:

Over the year we see approximately 5 fragments in the final levels of the Young or Baby Soul Ages becoming strong, pivotal, public forces toward helping support changes in favor of the Mature Soul world. One fragment in particular appears to be known as Donald Trump. You may be surprised as to who “comes out” in support of controversial Rights.

 

Here is that transcript from 2004 where Michael mentions Donald Trump.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet
On 5/30/2016 at 8:56 PM, DanielaS said:

Without an in-depth class to explain the dynamics of our comments, we can suggest that you sense the area in which you feel you are strongest and weakest (less-inclined).

An in-depth class on the three stages of channeling: Reception, Interpretation, and Transmission? These old transcripts contain so many gems that are unexplored as yet. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma
On 5/30/2016 at 10:56 PM, DanielaS said:

We would suggest making an effort to consciously simplify your options and actions and thoughts and feelings about any area of Rights you have felt strongly about changing. To do this, we can suggest 3 things for helping you move into a positive state of Re-evaluation:

 

  • Decording: imagine releasing all energetic bonds extending to and from your body. You can do so by imagining “washing” these cords from your body, allowing them to drop or “pulled off” gently. Remember to pay close attention to any cords stemming from your back. Although energetic bonding is not as literal as your visualization needs to be, the symbolic visuals are valid. Cords extending from the “front” of your body are those in which you feel energized, lifted, and are there by permission. Cords extending from the “back” of your body are those from which you feel drained, depressed, and are not there by conscious permission. After decording your body in your imagination, imagine draping your body in a gold mesh of light, feeling a deeply peaceful release of all demands against your energy. This imaginary gold mesh of light is simply a way of consciously directing your energy to remain “clean”, deflecting the unwanted cords while encouraging the return of those deemed inspiring.
  • Walking: simply taking a long walk in the open air with no intentions but to experience the walk can greatly clarify your sense of self as Soul and Personality, allowing you to be a better provider for you and your life.
  • Singing or lip-synching: this may seem “silly”, but the act of unbridled expression can bring with it a great amount of clarity.

 

Over the next month, if any or all three of these things were to be implemented once or twice, you may find you have a stronger sense of your next steps within this year. Some of you may already meditate, sing, and walk regularly, so if you feel these are too familiar, we simply suggest that you heighten your awareness in your next experience of these routines. Your benefit will not be compromised.

Love the whole thing, but this in particular! Thanks again @Janetfor the link.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingun
Quote

[Michael_Entity] Yes, the United States’ average Soul Age is around 3rd Level Mature, as is your planet and universe. This average does not mean you will feel it or see it as much as you will see and feel the remaining impact from the previous Soul Age average, of course. 

 

The world is still young and it feels like we're in the kindergarten.

 

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingun
On 5/31/2016 at 4:56 AM, DanielaS said:

Issues of “morality and religion” are the tools of the Young and Baby, while “Rights” are the tools of the Mature Soul. The Young Souls are not particularly ruled by these issues of morality and religion, but they do know that to keep these values implemented keeps people in a more controlled position, thus allowing for better opportunities for the Young Souls.

 

On 5/31/2016 at 4:56 AM, DanielaS said:

[Rivrbird] Baby and young souls use religion, mature souls use “rights”, do old souls have a particular “tool” that we use?

 

[Michael_Entity] Most Old Souls will default to the tools of Soul Age in which they most relate, and in most cases this would be the Mature Soul. Therefore, you may find a great many Old Souls coming out of their comfort zones of acceptance and surrender, back into the actions that encourage Rights. Behind the use of that, we would say that the tool of the Old Soul then would be Wisdom or Logic.

 

Good to read this.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maureen
35 minutes ago, Ingun said:

 

The world is still young and it feels like we're in the kindergarten.

 

 

@Ingun,  something to remember... here's an excerpt from a blog entry of mine:  Soul Ages in Politics: Trudeau, Canada & The U.S.

 

Maureen:  What is the Soul Age/Level of Canada? I'm also interested in the Soul Age/Level of the U.S. I suspect Canada is "older" than the U.S. based on the extreme polarities we still see operating in the U.S. – but I could be wrong. What is the Soul Age/Level of the U.S?

 

MEntity:  The Soul Age of Canada remains as Young and Mature, with Mature having taken the lead in positions of power and influence so that it sets the paradigm as Mature. This makes Canada a Mature country, then.

 

MEntity:  The Soul Age of the United States remains as Young and Mature as well, with large pockets of Baby. These large pockets of Baby changes the dynamic of the paradigm in place in the United States. Where Young Souls in Canada pursue experiences within the Mature paradigm, the Young Souls in the United States pursue positions of power over or through the Baby.

 

Maureen:  That makes sense.

 

MEntity:  Mature Souls continue to shy from positions of power in the United States because the dynamic is uninviting to the sensitive, and is not conducive to democracy governing.

 

MEntity:  Though there are more Mature Souls than other Soul Ages in the United States, the Young and Baby continue to hold a Young Paradigm in place. This makes the United States more Young than Mature in paradigm.

 

MEntity:  It is changing, but not without growing pains.

 

Maureen:  Yes

 

MEntity:  So the difference between the United States and Canada is fairly minor, but until more Mature and Old Souls take positions of power and influence in the United States, the difference will seem quite significant.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kathryn41

Thanks again for posting the whole session.  I just re-read it and realized that I was actually at that session (I asked the last question of the evening!).  Interesting times! 🙂

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...