Manifesting Soul Age?

Christina Lily Pedersen

Christina Lily Pedersen

I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts/knowledge on some aspects of manifesting soul ages.

As far as I can understand, old souls take the longest time to find themselves, because the older the soul, the more levels to review before actually manifesting. I am aware also that most old souls do not manifest before their mid-thirties, if at all. 

However, I know several people who are 4th Level Old like me, but who seem to have been manifesting Old very early in life. And I mean very early, as in they almost seem to be "born old".

Whereas I can look back on this lifetime and basically see (and feel) myself going through all my previous soul ages (I am now manifesting Mature to Old), these people I know haven't even behaved like teenagers in this lifetime. They have always been "old souls", never rebelling, drinking, sleeping around or whatever one might expect.

What might be the reason for this? Anyone?

Oh, and I couldn't find a topic concerned with soul ages, if there is one, I will move the post ..

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Christina Lily Pedersen

A very, very interesting answer indeed, with many aspects I hadn't considered.Thank you, Troy, you blow my mind. And by the way, you rock that purple hair! :D /CL 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
MichaelS

I recognise a chameleon-like quality in my social interactions. I know I'm doing it and I've always 'known' it, without always having been able to 'say it'. I disliked this in myself; behaving like the 'Vicar of Bray' in legend. Now I that I understand it, I quite like it. It's funny. Why choose to speak Mandarin Chinese to an English audience? 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Christina Lily Pedersen

Me too, MikeS, and no wonder we don't like it - we (or at least, I) have always been harshly criticized for it, my family calling me unstable (Artisan on top of it) and really trying to get me to "pull it together". Well, they still think I should "stop changing" and "come to terms with who I am". Haha. Well, you know :) It's no wonder :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • 3 weeks later...

Reading this gave me a moment of clarity.  I "woke up" in my early 20s, I'm 34 now.  Manifesting soul age is truly the hard part.   I do not think I'm manifesting at my true soul age, and perhaps this is at the core of why I'm so hard on myself.  All my life I've been told I'm way too hard on myself....I'm usually disappointed in Me.  

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • 4 weeks later...
Hjortur

I got "manifesting mature to old but mostly old these days" back in 2012. I wonder what it would be now. Troys answer to your question gave me new aspects to the idea of manifesting that has been bothering me.  "So, ironically, "manifesting old" means being able and willing to manifest any soul age because you remember all of those perspectives in the same way an adult can be patient with and inspired by the worst of children because she remembers she was once a  child". 

I notice this like sliding from one perspective to the other. I used to think that I was somehow regressing, forgetting my true age when I noticed it but I reckon I was just adapting to those I was interacting with.

Manifesting essence is another thing, giving me some sleepless nights like this one...

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • 3 months later...
Christina Lily Pedersen
On 21/07/2016 at 5:15 AM, Hjortur said:

I got "manifesting mature to old but mostly old these days" back in 2012. I wonder what it would be now. Troys answer to your question gave me new aspects to the idea of manifesting that has been bothering me.  "So, ironically, "manifesting old" means being able and willing to manifest any soul age because you remember all of those perspectives in the same way an adult can be patient with and inspired by the worst of children because she remembers she was once a  child". 

I notice this like sliding from one perspective to the other. I used to think that I was somehow regressing, forgetting my true age when I noticed it but I reckon I was just adapting to those I was interacting with.

Manifesting essence is another thing, giving me some sleepless nights like this one...

I also had to re-read what Troy had posted in order to get this straight in my head once and for all .. (hopefully). I sort of had this idea (maybe still do) that I (in this lifetime) have gone through all the Soul Ages, and thus, it kind of got stuck in my head that the "manifestation" Michael spoke about was "How far" I had come in this process.

I always have to read things many times before really understanding them, so I am so happy I found this post again, and the brilliant answer Troy posted above.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • 1 year later...

I've been pondering this same thing. For example, I can't really figure out my own soul age or soul age level, because I seem to go through all of them, back and forth. I've been mostly emotionally centered and had my share of relationship drama and karmic episodes - which made me think that despite of my mostly old soul perspective, I might be a mature soul. Nowadays the drama is gone and even the centering seem to change from emotional to intellectual. I'm just wondering what's going on with my brain. I just get excited about technological innovations (my spouse's relatives are developing alternative energy sources) and make inventions myself. So, I've found myself from a inventor club which mostly consist of retired men but who are far from demented. Inventiveness seem to blossom in older age.

My own son is 7 and I noticed that he entered the young soul -phase a couple of years ago. It's all about NERF-fights, computer games, races etc. Huge fear of losing, why he sometimes avoids competing. However, sometimes he just blows my mind by his philosophical questions and insight. I can't say at this point what his soul age is, but currently I feel that this little fellow has two sides in him: the normal 7-year old chap and the philosopher. I think that even Carl Jung realized at young age that there are two persons in him and numbered them as 1 and 2. The first one was the normal schoolboy and the second one was in influential old man from the past. It took at least 40 years before he expressed his apparent old soul in full force. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Luciana Flora

think the soul age very difficult to estimate exactly because one can have an age of soul and be manifesting another. So how to know?

How do we know if the behavior we see is the actual age of the person's soul or whether it is manifesting a lower age?

I do not really know how to estimate it.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
michael_k

I feel like Soul Ages are very misunderstood. There seems to be this idea that Olds and Matures are better than the younger levels but I don't think that's so, it's more of a sideways evolution in my opinion. People need to remember, to be an Infinite Soul in one Grand Cycle is to be an Infant once more in the next, so which is more advanced, Infinite or Infant? It's just different ways of perceiving reality. I think in their own ways, the Older Souls have just as many faults as the younger levels, it's probably just a blind spot to us because most here are Old.

You can definitely learn from those of younger Soul Ages as an Old soul, it just feels more like a form of remembering rather than pushing forward to a new revelation. Doesn't mean that the education is not important, though.

Edited by michael_k
  • LIKE/LOVE 4