This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Membership Gratitude Event - June 8, 2016

Bobby

• TeamTLE

Membership Gratitude Event - June 8, 2016

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.

Jana: Hello Michael. Someone has previously asked about the Task for a specific Entity. I'd like to ask what is the Task of Entity 2 in Cadre 2? 

MEntity: This particular Entity is themed with Tasks that tend to fulfill a collective Task of "Chameleonism." This is an art that is all about learning through reflecting other people, by mirroring them, behaving similarly to them, "fitting in" and then allowing that to reveal strengths, weaknesses, and surprises, both shared and different between you. 

MEntity: Many from this Entity will find Personalities who are very different "inside" than the polished version that the world sees. 

MEntity: This Chameleonism can be challenging and is not without its confusions because sometimes the chameleonism can become so immersive that the individual may "forget" who she is or where she ends and another begins. 

MEntity: It could be said that all of Cadre 2 tends to struggle with this challenge, regardless of Entity, but Entity 2 does the work of collecting resources and healing for the rest of the Cadre when a fragment does get so lost. 

MEntity: Many from Cadre Two are subconsciously "experts" at adapting and immersing themselves into the mirroring of others, but there comes a day for every Cadre 2 member when he or she is "done" with this and it can be quite traumatizing to suddenly ONLY be "yourself." 

MEntity: Entity 2 is who the other Entity members turn to for when that happens. 

MEntity: To see this happening on a more elaborate and public scale, the Warrior known as Hillary Clinton is now in that shift from mirroring to now using what has been learned from that mirroring.

MEntity: Many of her issues that plague her are from that mirroring process, this process of being more like others as a means to learn better how to be yourself, and this is painfully familiar to Entity 2.

MEntity: So the Task is the Chameleonism, and then this not only helps others to learn how to adapt and function in contexts that are well outside of their natural comfort zone, but it helps those who are suddenly left with only themselves and their singular context. 

Jana: thank you, very interesting 

NEXT

Janet: Hello Michael! What causes a 6th level Old Soul to become magnetic -- or not? That is, what defines which fragments become magnetic? 

MEntity: It is a cumulative process that tends to rise from lifetimes where the fragment has affected many lives that then affect many lives. As "word gets around," so to speak, about a consistent source of beneficial impact, that fragment is "activated" as Magnetic. 

MEntity: The state of Magnetism is a kind of Philanthropic Karma. 

MEntity: Those fragments who generated these effects upon the lives of others without conditional intention or particular awareness create a kind of imbalance that then generates a necessity for addressing.  The Magnetic phase is a way for one to finally recognize and gain awareness of how one's actions and choices have cascading ramifications. 

MEntity: This is why it is during the 6th Level where Karma is addressed. Even "good" Karma. 

Janet: Naturally, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you. 

NEXT

PeterK: In a previous session, you said that when we ask a question, our words and thoughts describe energies that you can access. Given that, are you able to read our minds? By reading a mind, I mean the ability to know the thoughts and feelings of another as they occur. 

MEntity: We cannot read minds and we cannot know your feelings and thoughts as they occur. We rely heavily on your Records and can be limited by the state of their upkeep. 

MEntity: However, as part of our own learning process, we must extrapolate from the Records and connect these to "you" wherever and whenever you are "now." 

MEntity: This generates a kind of circuit that is "alive," for lack of a better term, and this brings us very close to "real time" reading of you. 

MEntity: The greater our bond to you, the greater the quality of that circuit. Those circuits and bonds are quite alive and clear with your Essences, but we must "start from scratch" with you in every lifetime for each Personality, and this is always challenging and exciting. 

MEntity: It is beautiful to us to "watch" you remember us. 

MEntity: But your mind is yours. Your thoughts and feelings are yours. Even if we could access them in the way that would be impressive, we would choose not to do so because we prefer for you to do the work of communicating those thoughts and feelings. 

MEntity: There are times when our capacity to know you and acknowledge the unspoken depths of you can be quite moving, but they are not a violation of your private thoughts and feelings. That knowing is due to our friendship. 

PeterK: Thank you. 

NEXT

ViP: Hi Michael. 

Let us say that a person reaches old age without having a spouse or children, or other human being to assist them in their old age. This person finds that they can no longer care for themselves independently and cannot access facilities nor support to provide the needed caregiving. 

Or perhaps, the person's mental state degenerates so that they can no longer make decisions properly on a consistent basis. This person then decides to end their own life, or do so by (legalized) medical assistance, through some relatively pain-free means. 

Or might the Essence have already "agreed" with this course of action and processed it/moved on? 

MEntity: Suicide due to suffering of the body ends the suffering.

MEntity: Any emotional or intellectual suffering would carry forward. 

MEntity: This is why suicide that is motivated by emotional or intellectual suffering tends to be pointless. The work of processing the suffering will not end with the life. 

MEntity: But physical suffering due to illness, torture, aging, etc. is a valid motivation for suicide if the choice is made. 

MEntity: We do not say that suicide is "bad" or "wrong" when it is driven by emotional or intellectual suffering. However, the "choice" tends to not be a clear choice and the work of seeking intervention and healing will not end. 

MEntity: So we encourage efforts for intervention and healing while in the life because doing so while in the life allows for a full experience of the turning point that is so profound. 

MEntity: We will conclude here for today. Good day to each of you. Goodbye, for now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

This:

MEntity: There are times when our capacity to know you and acknowledge the unspoken depths of you can be quite moving, but they are not a violation of your private thoughts and feelings. That knowing is due to our friendship. 

Was quite touching  :-)

Edited by ViP
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

• TLE12
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: This particular Entity is themed with Tasks that tend to fulfill a collective Task of "Chameleonism." This is an art that is all about learning through reflecting other people, by mirroring them, behaving similarly to them, "fitting in" and then allowing that to reveal strengths, weaknesses, and surprises, both shared and different between you. 

After reading this I went to the C2E2 Gallery and there was Stephen Colbert and Ricky Gervais. Perfect! They both became famous for embodying "fake" personalities so convincingly that it was hard to tell who they really were themselves. In fact, I think Colbert is still trying to find out who he is on his new show after leaving his right-wing Stephen Colbert character behind.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

"MEntity: It could be said that all of Cadre 2 tends to struggle with this challenge, regardless of Entity, but Entity 2 does the work of collecting resources and healing for the rest of the Cadre when a fragment does get so lost."

Love this. No soldier left behind. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• TeamTLE

Yes, this is most interesting:   

“MEntity: This particular Entity is themed with Tasks that tend to fulfill a collective Task of "Chameleonism." This is an art that is all about learning through reflecting other people, by mirroring them, behaving similarly to them, "fitting in" and then allowing that to reveal strengths, weaknesses, and surprises, both shared and different between you.”

I can see that this “chameleonism” has almost a magical quality about it that can put people at ease very quickly. People usually respond favourably to this kind of attention or rapport.

*A thought …I wonder if Hillary (C2E2) will be able to help Bernie (C2E1) once he becomes “singular”?

Justin Trudeau (Prime Minister of Canada) and his father Pierre Elliot Trudeau (former Prime Minister of Canada) are both from Cadre 2, Entity 2. They both exemplify this quality. You can see it clearly with Justin Trudeau as he charms the world with his mirroring effect.

Also, I’ve seen it up close and personal with my husband’s sister-in-law who is from C2E2. She is a master of rapport or mirroring and can gain other people’s trust very quickly. Again "charming" comes to mind.

*EDIT: Hillary is from C2E1 and is an Entity Mate of Bernie's. Perhaps Bill Clinton (C2E2) can help them both out post election.   

I just had another thought, Bill Clinton is also known for his charm ...I wonder if "charm" is an C2E2 trait. 

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

• 1 year later...
  • TLE12

Somehow I completely missed this session. This time last year was a chaotic time for me. But OMG, that response about Chameleonism and Cadre 2 is exactly what I've been going through, especially this:

MEntity: Many from Cadre Two are subconsciously "experts" at adapting and immersing themselves into the mirroring of others, but there comes a day for every Cadre 2 member when he or she is "done" with this and it can be quite traumatizing to suddenly ONLY be "yourself." 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• TeamTLE
56 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Somehow I completely missed this session. This time last year was a chaotic time for me. But OMG, that response about Chameleonism and Cadre 2 is exactly what I've been going through, especially this:

Diane, do you know anyone from C2E2?  

MEntity: Entity 2 is who the other Entity members turn to for when that happens.

Child Reflection.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• TLE12
25 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Diane, do you know anyone from C2E2?  

Not anybody close to me, except those on TLE. I didn't think it was necessary since I'm not exactly "lost" anymore. However, looking through all the profiles I've ever gotten, the only C2E2 profile I have happens to be the healer I worked with when I first earnestly started working on healing myself in 2007. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• TeamTLE
On 6/22/2017 at 2:42 PM, DianeHB said:

Not anybody close to me, except those on TLE. I didn't think it was necessary since I'm not exactly "lost" anymore. However, looking through all the profiles I've ever gotten, the only C2E2 profile I have happens to be the healer I worked with when I first earnestly started working on healing myself in 2007. 1f632.png

That is a really cool recognition, @DianeHB.  

On 6/8/2016 at 8:09 PM, Bobby said:

MEntity: Many from this Entity will find Personalities who are very different "inside" than the polished version that the world sees. 

MEntity: This Chameleonism can be challenging and is not without its confusions because sometimes the chameleonism can become so immersive that the individual may "forget" who she is or where she ends and another begins. 

MEntity: It could be said that all of Cadre 2 tends to struggle with this challenge, regardless of Entity, but Entity 2 does the work of collecting resources and healing for the rest of the Cadre when a fragment does get so lost. 

Interestingly, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Colbert are both from C2E2. Colbert in particular, a 5th Level Sage-cast Priest, is providing much needed relief and healing for many of us, not just those in his Cadre, against all the American political angst swirling around us at this time. Both Colbert and Gervais exemplify this C2E2 theme in their work. Colbert has even talked about how much trouble he had "letting go" of his alter ego "Stephen Colbert" from The Colbert Report, who was a satirical mirror for a Republican pundit, and becoming "himself" on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I do not know if I got it right. But I think Aui is talking about getting adept at other people. I think I did and maybe I still do a lot of it. I never wanted to sound to differente However I never managed to look the same

I was amazed when I discovered that there are people who like to be different. For me being different looked very bad. It always seemed to lead to rejection. So I tried to be the same but I think I do not do very well in this goal. IOI.

I have always associated this with the goal of acceptance. But maybe I'll get the cadre too.

That's what I find confusing. The same attitude can have several reasons.

When I started reading about michel teachings. I came to consider re-evaluation as a goal. Because I've always dreamed of being awake. Always whithdraw. But soon I saw that the fit better suits me. And artesans also does that. So how to serrate each other in this aspect?

I have often delved into studies as scholar does. But I think maybe that happens because I'm fascinated by certain things. So maybe it has something to do with Passion mode. Sometimes I find it a bit confusing to separate what it would be from the role or cast and what would be overlaes.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Sometimes I think my difficulty is also due to the fact that I have no one around who is aware of these teachings. The only people I have contact who know about these teachings are here in the forum. And I'm far from you. So I'm kind of isolated in that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.