Christina Lily Pedersen

80 Frequency?

Christina Lily Pedersen

I don't know if I misunderstood the concept of Frequency, but I am totally baffled that my husband got a Frequency of 80, which as far as what I have read is an unusually high frequency, which should make the owner of it really quick and high energy - and my husband is like, the slowest thing in the world. No matter what he does, he's slow.

Does anyone know why? Can this be affected by something so it - won't work ..?

I just find it really peculiar.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby

I would recommend re-reading the following and keeping in mind that Frequency is a measurement of how one's Essence processes experiences as opposed to just the Personality.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Christina Lily Pedersen

Hmm, yes, have re-read. I am still not sure I understand, but maybe in time! Thank you for sharing, Bobby :D

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Diane

I have a frequency of 80 with a high female energy of 75.  My sister, Maureen laughs and calls me a skimmer.  I tend to look things over quickly and then come back to them.  This can be something as simple as reading the newspaper or as complex as life situations.  Also, I have been told it makes me more forgiving - not that I don't notice when someone has overstepped a boundary.

From a private session with Michael:

'Your higher Frequency and higher Female Energy allows you to endure much more than would someone with a lower Frequency, or Higher Male Energy. That endurance allows far more opportunities for healing that might not have been explored, otherwise.
...the dynamics of your higher Frequency and your higher Female Energy allow of an endurance that then provides your more time, more energy, and ironically, more focus. In other areas of the life, it allows for you to keep possibilities wide open and not conclude anything too quickly.
It also contributes to a broad vision, and a vision that gives rise to ideas, solutions, understanding, and intuition that often defies obvious logic.'

Hope this helps.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

NickG

Can confirm here. 78 frequency and still slow lol it's usually my default way of being but if I need to kick my energy up a notch for whatever reason I can but like the others said frequency and energy different. One thing that may be telling of someone with a high frequency is if they go through the same experiences more than once. Usually it's because those above 75 tend to breeze past and miss the depth inherent in an experience so they have to go back to experience that depth sometimes 2 or 3 more times. It definitely applies to me. Maybe it's something to ask your husband to see if he recognizes any patterns of experience. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Christina Lily Pedersen

Lol, NickG, thank you, you put it in a great perspective there, I guess I simplified what I read too much ..

So, could you give me an example of going through those experiences like you do? You have an experience, go through it, but you then realize you breezed past it and didn't really get the deeper layers whilst in the situation? Like that?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Heidi

This is a snippet from a transcript that might help answer your question about your husband.

Michael: "Behavior is not linked to Frequency. There is a tendency to associate flighty, speedy, or chaotic behaviors with higher Frequencies, and solid, sedentary, or steady behaviors with lower Frequencies, and while this CAN be the case, and often is, it is not consistent enough to be a correlation.

The Essence known as Stephen Hawking has a Frequency of 92."

Here is the link to the full transcript: 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen
19 hours ago, Heidi said:

This is a snippet from a transcript that might help answer your question about your husband.

Michael: "Behavior is not linked to Frequency. There is a tendency to associate flighty, speedy, or chaotic behaviors with higher Frequencies, and solid, sedentary, or steady behaviors with lower Frequencies, and while this CAN be the case, and often is, it is not consistent enough to be a correlation.

The Essence known as Stephen Hawking has a Frequency of 92."

Here is the link to the full transcript: 

Yes, that really helps! Thank you, it's perfect! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Christina Lily Pedersen
20 hours ago, Diane said:

I have a frequency of 80 with a high female energy of 75.  My sister, Maureen laughs and calls me a skimmer.  I tend to look things over quickly and then come back to them.  This can be something as simple as reading the newspaper or as complex as life situations.  Also, I have been told it makes me more forgiving - not that I don't notice when someone has overstepped a boundary.

From a private session with Michael:

'Your higher Frequency and higher Female Energy allows you to endure much more than would someone with a lower Frequency, or Higher Male Energy. That endurance allows far more opportunities for healing that might not have been explored, otherwise.
...the dynamics of your higher Frequency and your higher Female Energy allow of an endurance that then provides your more time, more energy, and ironically, more focus. In other areas of the life, it allows for you to keep possibilities wide open and not conclude anything too quickly.
It also contributes to a broad vision, and a vision that gives rise to ideas, solutions, understanding, and intuition that often defies obvious logic.'

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Diane, it's very helpful, I can definitely relate your examples to my husband! I didn't know about the endurance, but that applies to him, as well. I have often wondered where his mental endurance comes from, because it's truly impressive, but this might be the reason for it .. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickG
On 6/9/2016 at 10:47 AM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Lol, NickG, thank you, you put it in a great perspective there, I guess I simplified what I read too much ..

So, could you give me an example of going through those experiences like you do? You have an experience, go through it, but you then realize you breezed past it and didn't really get the deeper layers whilst in the situation? Like that?

Yes that's exactly what's it's like lol. I'll forget about the experience then go through it again and realize I've kinda done it before but there's so much more to it now. It's builds upon layers really. I can't really think of anything specific bit it may be like reading a book for the first time and then returning it after a certain amount of time and discovering so much more to it. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Christina Lily Pedersen
3 hours ago, NickG said:

Yes that's exactly what's it's like lol. I'll forget about the experience then go through it again and realize I've kinda done it before but there's so much more to it now. It's builds upon layers really. I can't really think of anything specific bit it may be like reading a book for the first time and then returning it after a certain amount of time and discovering so much more to it. 

Ugh, thank you SO much for this information, I can't believe I didn't realize this sooner! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnH

I have a frequency of 89 and agree that the skimming thing is certainly what I do. And I tend to go back over things many (many!) times because of discovering more. It is like layers. That's a great analogy, Nick.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Christina Lily Pedersen

It turned out yesterday that my own Frequency was 85.

Not really a shocker, but definitely shows itself in different ways than what I have heard described here in this thread.

Since you all have been so nice and shared, I want to share my own experience, too ..

Although as I said, my husband is slow in many ways, I am very fast in many ways. From the outside, I am a fast thinker, I can look over things and give opinions on them on very deep levels quick.

But what only I know is that I am actually forgetting fast.

I can write stories, poetry .. always have lots and lots of words, both when I speak and write. But then later, I can't remember. I look at my text and think: Did I write this? Where did this come from? And I don't know. Always was this way.

So I can take things in deeply. But later, they are gone.

SO I have always enjoyed repetition a lot. Same music, same movies, same books .. 

Yeah! That was a little bit about me and my Frequency .. I think :D

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy

Frequency is also just our address in the cosmos. It's a permanent address across all of our Grand Cycles, too. We may get a number that reads "80," but the actual number might be 80.1231209090909337837874834783747837483748788320928983287827398698.... That address helps describe how Essence processes things, but not how Personality processes things. The more Essence is involved in the life, the more likely our behaviors will reflect the processes of Essence. But most of what we think of as behaviors reflecting how our Personality processes things are actually connected to how we use our Centering.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 4

ClaireC
4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Frequency is also just our address in the cosmos. It's a permanent address across all of our Grand Cycles, too. We may get a number that reads "80," but the actual number might be 80.1231209090909337837874834783747837483748788320928983287827398698.... That address helps describe how Essence processes things, but not how Personality processes things. The more Essence is involved in the life, the more likely our behaviors will reflect the processes of Essence. But most of what we think of as behaviors reflecting how our Personality processes things are actually connected to how we use our Centering.

Thanks for the clarification,  Troy.  I,  for one, thought it was how the Personality processes....

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen
On 09/06/2016 at 3:58 PM, Bobby said:

I still don't understand completely, @ClaireC .. (I couldn't remove the Bobby said thing, it's not intentional ..)

11 minutes ago, Troy said:

The more Essence is involved in the life, the more likely our behaviors will reflect the processes of Essence. But most of what we think of as behaviors reflecting how our Personality processes things are actually connected to how we use our Centering

So, if I have a Frequency of 85 and it doesn't show, that could be because Essence is NOT very involved. Correctly understood?

Troy
Just now, ClaireC said:

Thanks for the clarification,  Troy.  I,  for one, thought it was how the Personality processes....

@ClaireC, well, I don't want to be misleading. It does still show up in how our Personality processes things, but this is more obvious the more a person is manifesting Essence. And because we are older souls, we see a lot of behaviors reflecting how the Frequency works because Essence is more present among students.

Frequency also shows up in group dynamics because when we negotiate how we process and relate together, we always start with Frequency, no matter how little we are manifesting Essence. Our Personalities negotiate our positions together in their own way, but no matter how rejecting one is of Essence, we still start with Frequency because our Instinctive Center carries a kind of database of all "addresses" that are meaningful to our Essence and we cross-reference this to match up with addresses that are familiar, but also for addresses that are close to our own or challenging to our own or balancing to our own depending on the project, social situation, group goal, event, etc. This is just one way that we find each other and start to remember each other.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

Troy, Maureen pointed out a good example of this with me, my sister and her.  We communicate and get along really well as a threesome, with me at the highest frequency,  Maureen in the mid-range and Helen at the lowest frequency.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy

@Christina Lily Pedersen you asked "So, if I have a Frequency of 85 and it doesn't show, that could be because Essence is NOT very involved. Correctly understood?"

Well, because this is a description of Essence, it may or may not show up in how the Personality behaves. We have to separate the superficial behaviors of Personality from the function and processing of Essence. A flighty, hyperactive, high-energy person can still process life very slowly. A quiet, focused, invisible and unassuming person may process life experiences very quickly.  The validating symptoms in Personality are in the *patterns* of the life, not in the behaviors. The behaviors *might* reflect the Frequency, and might not.

Also, your channeling may just be wrong. So if after you explore all of this feedback you find none of resonates with you to validate a High Frequency, the channeling may just be wrong.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Christina Lily Pedersen

@Troy it's deffo only a matter of gathering the information about Frequency together in my little head and making it all make sense. I am pretty very sure that it's correct :D I just need to read more about that (too) :) Thank you for your help, you're awesome

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma
On 7/8/2016 at 8:57 AM, Troy said:

It's a permanent address across all of our Grand Cycles, too.

Something unchanging across ALL Grand Cycles? That's a big thought. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

Juni
15 minutes ago, Uma said:

Something unchanging across ALL Grand Cycles? That's a big thought. 

Yeah, this kind of irks me- like I'm doomed to process everything at an average pace forever. Yes, I KNOW there is no rush. But, geez.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 7

petra
@Uma  My Frequency is my song, my reference point to Tao, my home address, my security mechanism as an Essence to never get lost. I love the Beauty of knowing, with my Frequency ,I am connected and save, and have my own place in the All that is All. Essence choose it's own Frequency, there has to be a structure, if we call a certain phone number, we expect so and so to pic up, imagine if it weren't so ?
@Juni  Maybe in this light, it doesn't look like doomed.
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD
23 hours ago, Juni said:

Yeah, this kind of irks me- like I'm doomed to process everything at an average pace forever. Yes, I KNOW there is no rush. But, geez.

Hahaha, I'm like the opposite @Juni  -  I'm on 77, which is not very high, but I wouldn't mind something more balanced, 55-65 would do.

But NO! Unchangeable!

@MichaelE, you are like REALLY high Frequency + High F. What say you about all this?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

I'm built for comfort, not for speed. No hurry. I want to enjoy things and preferably not hurry. I think I have just defined my goal ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 5