Christina Lily Pedersen

80 Frequency?

Rosario
On 20/11/2017 at 1:01 PM, Juni said:

Yeah, this kind of irks me- like I'm doomed to process everything at an average pace forever. Yes, I KNOW there is no rush. But, geez.

LOL

Somewhere I read that Each One of Us are on the process of creating our own Taos. So maybe you can create one with different laws and everything!! And Frequency might be known as something completely different. Who knows... :-)  That's my cosmic 2 cents :ENVOUTER:

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

Erick
On 11/20/2017 at 11:01 AM, Juni said:

Yeah, this kind of irks me- like I'm doomed to process everything at an average pace forever. Yes, I KNOW there is no rush. But, geez.

from what i have seen in a couple sessions is that what is average for a species varies  Gorillas and Cetaceans have a different average that we do so what is average for this cycle may be high or low in a relative way in other cycles

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi
On 6/9/2016 at 4:41 PM, NickG said:

One thing that may be telling of someone with a high frequency is if they go through the same experiences more than once. Usually it's because those above 75 tend to breeze past and miss the depth inherent in an experience so they have to go back to experience that depth sometimes 2 or 3 more times. It definitely applies to me.

It applies to me too.

Recently, I have grown tired with some of my patterns, running the same theme and circles, but at the same time I needed also to acknowledge that it is nothing imposed on me.

I decide the pacing, and when to break the pattern when all has been learnt what I wanted to learn.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Wendy
On 11/21/2017 at 12:51 PM, AnnaD said:

I'm built for comfort, not for speed.

LOL I had a boyfriend who said that about me.  So true.

I'm 68 Frequency and 35M/65F.

@Uma perhaps this is why I appeared to be an artisan to you:

A "high female energy" Warrior has the potential to be as creative as an Artisan, for instance.

• LIKE/LOVE 2