Hjortur

The feel of an entity

Hjortur

I have began to notice the cooperation between the different entities of my cadre 2. The first clue was from the different profiles I had gotten through Troy from Michael during the years.. It was like fitting together the few pieces I had managed to find of a much larger Puzzel. I knew when I met my partner Tarja, that she was not from my Entity. When I got her profile it turned out to be from C2E3. I have two other profiles of members from C2E3. One is a good friend of my 2nd wife Emelia. The other a coworker of hers that Emelia had a close knit friendship with. I and Emelia were going through difficult times then and when she began going out with him it triggered my insecurities and was central in ending our relationship. I later met two of Tarja's ex boyfriends that she had, after her 26 years relation with her first partner ended. They felt like C2E3. I am sure that her former husband is C2E5 same as my essence twin. He has the same intensity, this realization comes now as I write this. 

It is fascinating to see these agreements at work. Me working through my insecurities aided by a member of E3. Setting me free to meet Tarja of E3. Both me and Tarja being put through the phases of discovering our own self worth by members of E5 that we have essence twin ties to. 

What fascinates me, is how at home it feels with my entity members (E4). They are my closest family. We have such a distinct smell or feel and I can recognize them easily. There is a feel of a group there; We are warm, caring, curious and full of fantasy; We bring life to dead objects. Difficult to explain the last one...

E3 has an out of this world feeling. They seem fascinated by birds and buildings. They have a focused, masculine and intense energy. Deeply knowledgable. I suspect a lot of scholars. 

E5 has a deeply intense and probing like quality. Much colored by a warrior mentality. They like to get to the bottom of things, like extracting peeling away till they reach the innermost layer. 

My son is of E2. He is 6 going on 7. He has found a girl that is his best friend. I can see that she is also from E2. Maybe his TC. He is Sage with King casting. King energy is strong in them both. The intensity in them fascinates me.

There is some beginning feeling of a familiarity with all C2ish. I cannot place it into words yet. The feeling of how to recognize the different entities within C2 is growing now.

How do you other Mstudents experience the feeling of your own and other entities?

Edited by Hjortur
Some spelling errors
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

KurtisM

To help add to this, I'm part of C2E6.

I don't know if you've had any experience with E6 but I've noticed our members are all very sensitive and interested in the multi-dimensional aspects of life.

We seem to act as touchstones to other people that help to facilitate new agreements and relationships, and open up new perspectives of life.

I would comment on your own C2E3, 4, 5 here, but I don't know if I know any from them. I imagine my dad is C2E7 though, and my mom C3E2, but really, no clue..

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

lulu
On 6/11/2016 at 11:34 PM, KurtisM said:

I don't know if you've had any experience with E6 but I've noticed our members are all very sensitive and interested in the multi-dimensional aspects of life.

We seem to act as touchstones to other people that help to facilitate new agreements and relationships, and open up new perspectives of life.

I would comment on your own C2E3, 4, 5 here, but I don't know if I know any from them. I imagine my dad is C2E7 though, and my mom C3E2, but really, no clue..

Hi ! I am still new, just discovered I am C2E6.

I am almost way too sensitive for my own good. 

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora
On 12/06/2016 at 0:34 AM, KurtisM said:

well, I am c2E5. But could not say what in me would be due to be c2E5

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Hjortur
I'm rereading this now, and your words for C2E5 fit uncannily well with my friend I believe is from that. Probing, getting to the bottom, mentally scorpionic energy.
If I mix that energy with the exploration of the whole social structure that the Ms say is a part of C2E5's interests, that's my friend to a tee.
They're highly focused in a roundabout sort of way. Once I recall a time in which they were talking at lengths about how we could possibly prove we don't live in a matrix, aren't just sensory receptors for something else and that we are real. They adore topics exploring the soul, fantasy, and other very "big" concepts.

As a whole, it seems everyone from Cadre 2 at some point does some deep inner work and explores their inner psychology to come out on the other side with greater wealths of knowledge and understanding for who they+others are.
They often then use that knowledge to try helping out in shaping others lives.

Here are some more rambling guesstimations for you:
C2E1= Very masculine, focused energy. Get to the bottom of things with no bullshit. Very sensitive to political propaganda+oppression. Involved in politics and economy, whether that be on a family level or national level. DianeHB received that they have a "Quiet Power" and always have a sense they must navigate battles.

-
C2E2= I suspect many in my life are from this group. They build strong beliefs/distrust from snap judgments, express that indirectly through their moods and justify their right to express being right. Then at some point they question their righteousness and aim to be more acceptable. This repeats ad infinitum.
They question a lot in ways that make them feel crazy/imbalanced, but only share this with their most trusted few.

-
C2E6= Sensitive about their experiences, and learn how to be open about that sensitivity. They're drawn to metaphysical and multi-dimensional topics as a way to play out their desire to be connected/embraced. Act as touchstones that help direct others toward necessary changes in their paths that must be done for their greater good. Good at giving insight, but also good at judging incessantly.

-
C2E7= Model and discuss acceptable behaviors and psychology they expect/wish from others. Good at being instructors for lessons they see are needed. Try to be the sane one among any insanity. Have very specific patterns of interest they nurture indefinitely and never stray from.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

As a whole, it seems everyone from Cadre 2 at some point does some deep inner work and explores their inner psychology to come out on the other side with greater wealths of knowledge and understanding for who they+others are.
They often then use that knowledge to try helping out in shaping others lives

I do not think I'm helping others. at least, not yet. but I'm really doing this deep inner work to better understand who I am.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bogi
1 hour ago, Luciana Flora said:

I do not think I'm helping others. at least, not yet. but I'm really doing this deep inner work to better understand who I am.

Helping does not necessarily have to be direct or obvious.

Sometimes it is just about how you are, behave, handle a situation, talk to people, in general represent something. That is also helping. To show people how to or how not to. Even though you might not be aware of it or it is not your intention at all. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Hjortur
On 6/12/2016 at 5:34 AM, KurtisM said:

There is a certain feel now that some of my co-workers might be from C2E6. We are a multi national group with all non-Swedish members (Polish, Russian, France, Iranian, Indian, Icelandic). It fits with your description.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Hjortur
On 6/26/2017 at 1:22 AM, Luciana Flora said:

well, I am c2E5. But could not say what in me would be due to be c2E5

What I have read of your posts and especially your comment fits completely with my experiences with C2E5. You E5 have a direct intensive feeling like a lazer or a peeler that in relationships, strips the old rust and imperfections (often the only thing holding oneself together) right off. Can be a bit slow realising or dealing with your own problems. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Hjortur
On 11/26/2017 at 1:33 PM, Bogi said:

Helping does not necessarily have to be direct or obvious.

Sometimes it is just about how you are, behave, handle a situation, talk to people, in general represent something. That is also helping. To show people how to or how not to. Even though you might not be aware of it or it is not your intention at all. 

I have had comments along similar lines from family and friends. Lately, I have begun taking these more seriously. 13 years ago, I was left without the most precious thing in life, my three children. I am still struggling with mending the relationship with two of them. They have had tough life with one going into drugs to relief her pain. My essence twin (C2E5), their mother now lives alone without work or much contact with our children. Did she or my wifes ex-husband of 26 years (C2E5) accomplish something? Abusing, hurting, cheating and lying, yes they did. The learning and insights into oneselfs and others is beyond description. I can feel this in my children as well as in my wife and her children. The E5s just pruned our branches, now we are growing more in line of our true essence. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2