Hjortur

The feel of an entity

Hjortur

I have began to notice the cooperation between the different entities of my cadre 2. The first clue was from the different profiles I had gotten through Troy from Michael during the years.. It was like fitting together the few pieces I had managed to find of a much larger Puzzel. I knew when I met my partner Tarja, that she was not from my Entity. When I got her profile it turned out to be from C2E3. I have two other profiles of members from C2E3. One is a good friend of my 2nd wife Emelia. The other a coworker of hers that Emelia had a close knit friendship with. I and Emelia were going through difficult times then and when she began going out with him it triggered my insecurities and was central in ending our relationship. I later met two of Tarja's ex boyfriends that she had, after her 26 years relation with her first partner ended. They felt like C2E3. I am sure that her former husband is C2E5 same as my essence twin. He has the same intensity, this realization comes now as I write this. 

It is fascinating to see these agreements at work. Me working through my insecurities aided by a member of E3. Setting me free to meet Tarja of E3. Both me and Tarja being put through the phases of discovering our own self worth by members of E5 that we have essence twin ties to. 

What fascinates me, is how at home it feels with my entity members (E4). They are my closest family. We have such a distinct smell or feel and I can recognize them easily. There is a feel of a group there; We are warm, caring, curious and full of fantasy; We bring life to dead objects. Difficult to explain the last one...

E3 has an out of this world feeling. They seem fascinated by birds and buildings. They have a focused, masculine and intense energy. Deeply knowledgable. I suspect a lot of scholars. 

E5 has a deeply intense and probing like quality. Much colored by a warrior mentality. They like to get to the bottom of things, like extracting peeling away till they reach the innermost layer. 

My son is of E2. He is 6 going on 7. He has found a girl that is his best friend. I can see that she is also from E2. Maybe his TC. He is Sage with King casting. King energy is strong in them both. The intensity in them fascinates me.

There is some beginning feeling of a familiarity with all C2ish. I cannot place it into words yet. The feeling of how to recognize the different entities within C2 is growing now.

How do you other Mstudents experience the feeling of your own and other entities?

Edited by Hjortur
Some spelling errors
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

KurtisM

To help add to this, I'm part of C2E6.

I don't know if you've had any experience with E6 but I've noticed our members are all very sensitive and interested in the multi-dimensional aspects of life.

We seem to act as touchstones to other people that help to facilitate new agreements and relationships, and open up new perspectives of life.

I would comment on your own C2E3, 4, 5 here, but I don't know if I know any from them. I imagine my dad is C2E7 though, and my mom C3E2, but really, no clue..

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

lulu
On 6/11/2016 at 11:34 PM, KurtisM said:

I don't know if you've had any experience with E6 but I've noticed our members are all very sensitive and interested in the multi-dimensional aspects of life.

We seem to act as touchstones to other people that help to facilitate new agreements and relationships, and open up new perspectives of life.

I would comment on your own C2E3, 4, 5 here, but I don't know if I know any from them. I imagine my dad is C2E7 though, and my mom C3E2, but really, no clue..

Hi ! I am still new, just discovered I am C2E6.

I am almost way too sensitive for my own good. 

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora
On 12/06/2016 at 0:34 AM, KurtisM said:

well, I am c2E5. But could not say what in me would be due to be c2E5

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

@Hjortur
I'm rereading this now, and your words for C2E5 fit uncannily well with my friend I believe is from that. Probing, getting to the bottom, mentally scorpionic energy.
If I mix that energy with the exploration of the whole social structure that the Ms say is a part of C2E5's interests, that's my friend to a tee.
They're highly focused in a roundabout sort of way. Once I recall a time in which they were talking at lengths about how we could possibly prove we don't live in a matrix, aren't just sensory receptors for something else and that we are real. They adore topics exploring the soul, fantasy, and other very "big" concepts.

As a whole, it seems everyone from Cadre 2 at some point does some deep inner work and explores their inner psychology to come out on the other side with greater wealths of knowledge and understanding for who they+others are.
They often then use that knowledge to try helping out in shaping others lives.

Here are some more rambling guesstimations for you:
C2E1= Very masculine, focused energy. Get to the bottom of things with no bullshit. Very sensitive to political propaganda+oppression. Involved in politics and economy, whether that be on a family level or national level. DianeHB received that they have a "Quiet Power" and always have a sense they must navigate battles.

-
C2E2= I suspect many in my life are from this group. They build strong beliefs/distrust from snap judgments, express that indirectly through their moods and justify their right to express being right. Then at some point they question their righteousness and aim to be more acceptable. This repeats ad infinitum.
They question a lot in ways that make them feel crazy/imbalanced, but only share this with their most trusted few.

-
C2E6= Sensitive about their experiences, and learn how to be open about that sensitivity. They're drawn to metaphysical and multi-dimensional topics as a way to play out their desire to be connected/embraced. Act as touchstones that help direct others toward necessary changes in their paths that must be done for their greater good. Good at giving insight, but also good at judging incessantly.

-
C2E7= Model and discuss acceptable behaviors and psychology they expect/wish from others. Good at being instructors for lessons they see are needed. Try to be the sane one among any insanity. Have very specific patterns of interest they nurture indefinitely and never stray from.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

As a whole, it seems everyone from Cadre 2 at some point does some deep inner work and explores their inner psychology to come out on the other side with greater wealths of knowledge and understanding for who they+others are.
They often then use that knowledge to try helping out in shaping others lives

I do not think I'm helping others. at least, not yet. but I'm really doing this deep inner work to better understand who I am.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bogi
1 hour ago, Luciana Flora said:

I do not think I'm helping others. at least, not yet. but I'm really doing this deep inner work to better understand who I am.

Helping does not necessarily have to be direct or obvious.

Sometimes it is just about how you are, behave, handle a situation, talk to people, in general represent something. That is also helping. To show people how to or how not to. Even though you might not be aware of it or it is not your intention at all. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Hjortur
On 6/12/2016 at 5:34 AM, KurtisM said:

There is a certain feel now that some of my co-workers might be from C2E6. We are a multi national group with all non-Swedish members (Polish, Russian, France, Iranian, Indian, Icelandic). It fits with your description.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Hjortur
On 6/26/2017 at 1:22 AM, Luciana Flora said:

well, I am c2E5. But could not say what in me would be due to be c2E5

What I have read of your posts and especially your comment fits completely with my experiences with C2E5. You E5 have a direct intensive feeling like a lazer or a peeler that in relationships, strips the old rust and imperfections (often the only thing holding oneself together) right off. Can be a bit slow realising or dealing with your own problems. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Hjortur
On 11/26/2017 at 1:33 PM, Bogi said:

Helping does not necessarily have to be direct or obvious.

Sometimes it is just about how you are, behave, handle a situation, talk to people, in general represent something. That is also helping. To show people how to or how not to. Even though you might not be aware of it or it is not your intention at all. 

I have had comments along similar lines from family and friends. Lately, I have begun taking these more seriously. 13 years ago, I was left without the most precious thing in life, my three children. I am still struggling with mending the relationship with two of them. They have had tough life with one going into drugs to relief her pain. My essence twin (C2E5), their mother now lives alone without work or much contact with our children. Did she or my wifes ex-husband of 26 years (C2E5) accomplish something? Abusing, hurting, cheating and lying, yes they did. The learning and insights into oneselfs and others is beyond description. I can feel this in my children as well as in my wife and her children. The E5s just pruned our branches, now we are growing more in line of our true essence. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jody Bower

I'm C2E2 and the entity mates I've met so far are very "meta" people like me - always trying to "see through" to deeper meanings. I don't relate to the "snap judgments" thing ... I'm a notable fence-sitter, always seeing both sides. But the right/wrong aspect sounds like Warriors, and we do have a lot of those.  I hang mostly with other Scholars and Artisans. Loyalty is another biggie for us.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bogi
8 minutes ago, Jody Bower said:

I'm C2E2 and the entity mates I've met so far are very "meta" people like me - always trying to "see through" to deeper meanings. I don't relate to the "snap judgments" thing ... I'm a notable fence-sitter, always seeing both sides. But the right/wrong aspect sounds like Warriors, and we do have a lot of those.  I hang mostly with other Scholars and Artisans. Loyalty is another biggie for us.

Hey, Entity Mate 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

@Jody Bower I made that comment years ago so it doesnt reflect my perceptions now.

Let's take a look at Cadre 2, Entity 2.

Cadre 2 is KNOWLEDGE themed, so it's all about knowing, giving and receiving and managing information/insight, experiencing to know more etc. So it seems like the Knowledge has this kind of scale going from Cluelessness to Being Informed & Informing (as well as dealing with all the new info one learns) to Integrated Wisdom.

Entity 2 is Artisan Themed in relation to the world. So this is about exploring Delusions of the world or infusing Creativity into the world, particularly concerning Knowledge. Delusional/Deluding Knowledge vs Creative/Creating Knowledge. It's also about Destroying and Reconstructing knowledge, as the Artisan so loves to tear down to rebuild.

Entity 2 has the poles of -Balance and +Stability.

So you could see that Cadre 2 Entity 2 may have this theme of trying to balance all these extremes of what different people seem to know is true, or with going to extremes of wanting or requiring to know everything about one part of the world then having that all questioned and flipping back to know everything about the opposite/other side.

So I could see this pattern of mediating develop for C2E2, where you thoroughly investigate but dont get too much into any side; OR this pattern of really identifying with someone/thing you've gotten to know only to find it's "not right anymore" so you dive into some other topic that can bring more knowing.

Eventually you kinda just gotta stop flip flopping and look at the context of what is sustainable and consistent.

These are just my own extrapolations.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Ursula

Thank you Kurtis for your explanation of Cadre 2, Entity 2...I'm trying to find the information on the different cadres/entities in TLE. I'm in Cadre 2, Entity 5, whatever that means:)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bogi
4 hours ago, Ursula said:

Thank you Kurtis for your explanation of Cadre 2, Entity 2...I'm trying to find the information on the different cadres/entities in TLE. I'm in Cadre 2, Entity 5, whatever that means:)

Elon Musk is in Cadre 2, Entity 5. So it cannot be too "bad". 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jody Bower

KurtisM all of that resonates! 

My life task is understanding complicated topics and then explaining them simply to others. But I also wrote a book about women's path to finding their creativity.

I do find that lately all the misinformation out there has hardened my backbone a bit - I'm increasingly less tolerant and more likely to shout loudly about not believing anything that's on youtube.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen

@Al Garcia, I recall that you got some really good information on C2E5 -- that Entity 5 is about storytelling or storytellers. I remember posting a comment to you on Ning (TLE) on your blog entry with my own examples of people I know from C2E5, such as two ex-Buddhist monks I know who are great storytellers, one having written a book and the other editing and working on books, and of course my husband who is an Entity Mate of yours is also a great "storyteller". 🙂  @Ursula is also a writer of stories. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Al Garcia

Hey Maureen,

Yes, Michael did give me info on C 2/E 5. I asked about our themes, intentions and interests.

FROM MICHAEL:
Cadre 2, Entity 5 consists of 1395 Fragments, 615 of which have Cycled off, and 480 of which are currently extant. This entity is comprised of  (
all roles:) Artisans, Sages, Servers, Kings, Warriors, Scholars (and Priests). There is only one (Greater) Cadence of Kings, and one (Greater) Cadence of Artisans. One of these Artisans appears to be a Task Companion, by the way (who happens to be my wife). This entity has 12 Wild Cards.

Though this entity is rather thoroughly scattered around the planet, many are on the North West Coast of the United States, particularly in Washington, and the North East Coast of the United States, particularly in the New York City area and New York State, and another pocket in the Tennessee, Kentucky areas; many are in South Africa, particularly Cape Town, many are in South America throughout Colombia, Venezuela, and Argentina, and many are in China, particularly in Hong Kong.

The themes throughout this entity tend to be of myth gathering, myth study, and myth telling. The entity members tend to teach in anecdotes and learn from anecdotes, with a strong interest in symbolism, and a profound exploration of social structure and spectrum, from the most extremes of being outcasts to being the total centers of attention.  Most from this entity tend to have a particularly difficult time with trust.

Can Michael clarify the confusion over cadre 2/entity 5: a.) Are there any Priests in the entity; b.) Is there only one cadence of Kings, and one cadence of Artisans?

FROM MICHAEL:
All Roles are represented in Entity 5, and both the Kings and Artisans are represented by one Greater Cadence each (49 fragments).

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
2 hours ago, Al Garcia said:

The themes throughout this entity tend to be of myth gathering, myth study, and myth telling. The entity members tend to teach in anecdotes and learn from anecdotes, with a strong interest in symbolism, and a profound exploration of social structure and spectrum, from the most extremes of being outcasts to being the total centers of attention.  Most from this entity tend to have a particularly difficult time with trust.

Thanks @Al Garcia.  I posted a new blog entry, Remembering Dr. George Blake ~ C2E5, with a mention of Aaron Rychlo, both Priests from C2E5, as they exemplify the theme of this Entity. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Rosario

thanks for that info on C2E5 ,  @Al Garcia & @Maureen my ET is from that entity. always been fascinated by story-tellers!!

"C2E7= Model and discuss acceptable behaviors and psychology they expect/wish from others. Good at being instructors for lessons they see are needed. Try to be the sane one among any insanity. Have very specific patterns of interest they nurture indefinitely and never stray from" 

wise 2016 @KurtisM describing me to a tee!! 😆😍

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2

Maureen

I remembered seeing information on C2E7 somewhere and I (just) found it in an ASK Michael from April 6, 2014. @Juni asked the question. I know some people from C2E7 so this description made/makes sense to me. 

Juni:  There is a fair amount of information about C1E7 about how it is the "sweetheart" entity. As time allows, what is characteristic about its counterpart, C2E7, along with perhaps a Theme or Task for this particular Entity? Please summarize or expand for what you think is most useful/informative/helpful.

MEntity:  First, all Entity Sevens would have as their Positive Pole that of INCULCATION, and as a Negative Pole that of ECLECTICISM. The variation of Essence Roles in any given Entity then colors how those Poles are manifested among the members. While Cadre 1, Entity 7 is primarily Servers and Priests, with Artisans, Cadre 2, Entity 7 is primarily Priests and Servers, with Scholars. Those slight variations lend very different "flavors" or colors to each of those Entities.

In general, those from Cadre 1, Entity 7 tend to dance a finer line between chaos and order, whereas those from Cadre 2, Entity 7 tend to dance a fine line between isolation and understanding.

The Scholarly infusion among the members seems to bring about a great need to understand, to make sense, to KNOW, and if this is not the case, these members tend to recoil in isolation, observation, and distance.

This means that the repetitive themes (inculcation) for most members of Cadre 2, Entity 7 are those that push through everything that is confusing, overwhelming, and disorienting. These members will keep repeating and repeating an experience, scenario, relationship, lifetime, etc. until there is that understanding, that confidence in knowing.

This may sound difficult, but it is the Positive Pole. It is how these members move toward expansion and evolution. It is a preferred path, despite its challenges.

When in the Negative Pole, these members tend to feel fragmented and conflicted, divided among various facets of the life in a way that can sometimes feel fraudulent or as an imposter. This is Eclecticism here.

It is a process of learning that is piecemeal, so to speak. A little bit here; a little bit there, but nothing comprehensive.

This means that this Entity has had its fair share of members having "gone crazy," or struggled with mental stability.

This is not exclusive to this Entity, of course, but it is a pattern among the members.

For that reason, we might consider describing this Entity as having a theme in SANITY.

The delicate and often difficult maneuvering through lifetimes for these members can be as wild and as fun as they can be implosive and crushing.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Marigold

To be honest, I've never really liked much the theme of my Entity (C2E7) of Sanity. It seems like a particularly hard and scary one and that other Entities have nicer ones. I do struggle with anxiety disorders and one of my biggest fears is going crazy, psychotic. Not only that, but many of the medications for these diseases are known for having really bad side effects. Also, the stigma in society. So it's a triple scare. I think I have already spent a fair share of lifetimes exploring serious mental health disorders and I can imagine how traumatic and terrible this must have been in the past when humanity used to be much more ignorant and cruel towards these types of people. 

On a more positive note, I've wondered before whether my Entity's exploration of Sanity could also mean that many breakthroughs in the area of psychology and treatment of mental health disorders are likely to come and have come from C2E7, considering the Essences' experience with them. It would make sense and it would also tie in well with the Cadre's Knowledge theme and providing insight. I'd have to ask Michael about it.

''The Scholarly infusion among the members seems to bring about a great need to understand, to make sense, to KNOW, and if this is not the case, these members tend to recoil in isolation, observation, and distance.''

I am often confused for a Scholar and I do have many Scholarly charcteristics. But I find that I have both a need to understand, make sense and know, along with tending towards isolation, observation and distance. And I know there are members from my Entity who are very sociable but not interested in knowledge.

I think many factors play into this as well, on a Personality level, including Soul Age and one's surroundings. I am surrounded by Baby and Young Souls and communication with them isn't particularly fulfilling and they can be really offensive, so I keep my distance.

Though I also think that Michael were conveying more in this quote. When you don't have the knowlege on how to deal with something (for example, younger soul ages and manifested ages ), you don't know what to do and just would rather not deal with it, recoiling instead.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Luciana Flora
32 minutes ago, Marigold said:

To be honest, I've never really liked much the theme of my Entity (C2E7) of Sanity. It seems like a particularly hard and scary one and that other Entities have nicer ones. I do struggle with anxiety disorders and one of my biggest fears is going crazy, psychotic. Not only that, but many of the medications for these diseases are known for having really bad side effects. Also, the stigma in society. So it's a triple scare. I think I have already spent a fair share of lifetimes exploring serious mental health disorders and I can imagine how traumatic and terrible this must have been in the past when humanity used to be much more ignorant and cruel towards these types of people. 

've never bothered much to validate my entity... I find it very difficult to validate that kind of information... and I have no idea how people can look at a person and suspect what entity they would be...

But I particularly... don't think it's important to be sure of my entity... because I think that characteristics like objective, mode, attitude interfere more in life... 

but it's interesting because if I didn't have my profile I think I would suspect being in C2E7 because I really had my sanity questioned... and I was already afraid of going crazy... IoI...  But in my case I think that refers to some things that have happened in my life...

But I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and I've even taken medication.  The fear of going crazy has really been very present in my life...

But in my profile I would be c2E5 and I like to write. As a child I used to make up several stories when I played...  So I guess it makes sense... I have something of that... 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Marigold
2 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

've never bothered much to validate my entity... I find it very difficult to validate that kind of information... and I have no idea how people can look at a person and suspect what entity they would be...

But I particularly... don't think it's important to be sure of my entity... because I think that characteristics like objective, mode, attitude interfere more in life... 

but it's interesting because if I didn't have my profile I think I would suspect being in C2E7 because I really had my sanity questioned... and I was already afraid of going crazy... IoI...  But in my case I think that refers to some things that have happened in my life...

But I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and I've even taken medication.  The fear of going crazy has really been very present in my life...

But in my profile I would be c2E5 and I like to write. As a child I used to make up several stories when I played...  So I guess it makes sense... I have something of that... 

Yes, it can be really hard to validate your Entity. Personally, I find that some of the ways it can be done is by looking at the profiles (if one has them) of family members  and/or friends. Many fragments incarnate with members from the same Entity and Cadre. But that approach isn't always reliable, especially since as the soul grows older it tries to expand beyond the immediate spiritual circle. The other way is by observing who resonates with you, the people towards whom you gravitate. Again, this doesn't guarantee successful validation always because you can be drawn to people for different reasons and there are plenty of fragments outside one's Entity or Cadre with whom you share a rich history and connection. And you as a Personality can be indifferent or just plain dislike the Personalities of some fellow Entity Mates. So this approach isn't perfect either. But these kinds of things can provide additional beneficial information when it comes to validation. From what I remember on TLE, your sister is from C2E5 and your friend Dany is C2E5 too, as well as a Cadence Mate.

There are many people around the world (from different Entities, Energy Rings, Spheres, etc.) who struggle with mental health and every Essence will at some point in its incarnational history will have a Personality that'll suffer (or has suffered) with mental illness in some shape or form. More than once, I think. It seems unavoidable and a part of the scathing nature of the Physical Plane. But I think that when an Entity is interestested in exploring Sanity as a theme (or any other theme), it's a repetitive pattern throughout the whole Grand Cycle which can, I guess, only be observed and seen as such from a really broad Causal (or Astral too?) perspective. It will also tend to be explored in great depth and from many different angles. Ranging from more obvious ways to very subtle.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Rosario

well, to be honest validating I'm C2E7 is still a bit elusive... I've also wondered if I was from another cadre or entity, but now I don't give it much thought...

I guess all C2E7 I "know" come across as VERY scholarly and "intellectual"...and here I am, a bouncing colorful ball of love and light 😆❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2