Troy

NEW: TLE Support Subscriptions [memberships]

Troy

(re-)INTRODUCING:
IMPROVED TLE SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIPS

To help cover the expenses of TLE, generate some form of steady income from the archived resources of the community, and to help me to hire/pay for an employee, I introduced subscriptions as an experiment a while back. Though a nice handful of members subscribed, it was pretty much a flop. But it was an experiment, so that's okay and I learned from it. Let's see if this new setup works better.

One of my biggest mistakes was giving away too much in proportion to the whole point of the subscription. The point of the subscriptions is to help let the work of TLE stand in its own value as a resource, to help support the nurturing of this community and the stability of my availability over the long-term, not to add more complications and work. My self-deprecation convinces me that the work hosted here is not enough to warrant any requests for supportive fees, so if I'm going to ask for fees, I need to give more, more, and more. But that's not healthy. This place is fucking awesome and the amount of material, events, and regular access to Michael through TLE is beyond anything I truly took the time to notice and appreciate. I'm hoping it can help me to stay afloat for the foreseeable future.

TLE will always be free to anyone and everyone because I never want money to be an obstacle to information, but for those who can support on a monthly or annual basis, please consider the new TLE Support Subscription options. I wanted to create subscription options that preserved the sense of freedom, access, and community and stood for just what they are meant to stand: as support. That being said, the higher support tiers do get a perk or two, but these are now within reason. Please choose a tier that works for you.

*GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE*

If you know of another member to whom you would like to gift a subscription, you can now buy a "Gift Card" for the dollar amount of any annual subscription. Please choose the gift card amount accordingly, enter the email of the recipient, and the recipient can then redeem this for a subscription!

CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS [cancel your subscription]

If you are currently set up with a subscription, please take a moment to cancel that subscription using this link to instructions, and then set up your new, improved subscription using our TLE Store.

If you currently have any form of annual subscription please cancel that now using the link above, but please submit a Support Ticket and choose the Subscriptions Department for further instruction.

All current subscription plans will no longer be valid beyond June 30.

NEW TLE SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS

We now have 4 Support Subscription options, each with a monthly or annual plan. Thank you in advance for considering

TRUE REST SUBSCRIPTION - choose this monthly or annual subscription plan if you would like to just show your basic support for TLE, access to material, and Troy. If you visit the community regularly, but not often, and skip out on the live events, this is a good plan for you and still helps support TLE. [from $3.00 USD]

TRUE PLAY SUBSCRIPTION - choose this monthly or annual subscription plan if you visit the community often, look forward to and use the Energy Reports, and sometimes participate in live chats... this is a good plan for you and really helps support TLE. [from $5.00]

• PERK: 5% Permanent Discount on all Services

TRUE STUDY SUBSCRIPTION - choose this monthly or annual subscription plan if you visit the community very often, eagerly await the Energy Reports, and often attend the live events... this is a good plan for you and truly helps support TLE. [from $10.00]

• PERK: 10% Permanent Discount on all Services

LIFE TASK SUBSCRIPTION - choose this monthly or annual subscription plan if you visit the community almost every day, eagerly await the Energy Reports, and almost always attend the live events, and schedule private sessions on a regular basis... this is a good plan for you and helps support TLE immensely. [from $20]

• PERK ONE: 20% Permanent Discount on all Services
  • PERK TWO: Priority Support - If you submit a Support Ticket via your client panel, you are guaranteed a response within the one business day.
  • PERK THREE: access to private group event 10Q/1H Live Chat each month (first come, first serve, 10 questions or 1 hour, whichever comes first)

MAIN LINK - SUBSCRIPTION STORE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KINDNESS!  -troy & TLE

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Guest Matt

This is really good, much better than the old subscription plans.  I will however, be holding back from purchasing a subscription until my overdue sessions are complete.  I understand how things back up, and there just isn't enough time, and I can wait patiently, but i hope these plans free up some of your time to       allow finishing up the backlog sessions.  Once i get those back, i will be more than happy to join a plan.  Your work is unbelievable, and the information here is worth the cost of those plans and more.  I hope these plans work out for  you, and also, I really like the new site.  

Ingun

I wanted to make a donation and have been searching around for 20 minutes before I found this page again. I didn't notice it on the the "front" page before after a lot of looking around. I think it could need a HOT PINK background or yellow in order to be more visible. I usually don't need much time to find things, but this was it. I miss the PayPal donation button possibility anyhow.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PeterK

I think the new subscription options are a good idea. Since it is now July, it is time for me to select a new subscription option. I am one of the people who had an annual subscription under the previous plan. I followed the directions above, canceled my previous annual plan, and submitted a support ticket for further instruction. It's been a few weeks since I submitted my support ticket, but I haven't received any response yet. I would like to attend the July 10Q, so I need to select a new subscription option soon. What are the further instructions for those of us with an annual subscription under the previous plan?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

DanielaS
3 hours ago, PeterK said:

What are the further instructions for those of us with an annual subscription under the previous plan?

I'm in the same boat with the exact same question. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Leela Corman

Pardon me if this was asked upthread, but: I'm trying to renew my True Play sub, and I can't find that option on the Manage Subscription page. How do I do that? And is there a way to set up an auto renewal? Thanks!

Erin

I had to cancel mine due to financial difficulties, so please know it wasn't because I don't think it's worth it.  I hope I'll be able to come back as I haven't had a chance to really connect with Michael through Troy yet. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1