Troy

TLEGG2016: EXTENDED ROUND [closed]

Troy

EXTENDED ROUND - CLOSED

• TLEGG2016 registration is now open to all, but only 3 openings remain
  • If you were hoping to attend this year's TLEGG2016, now is your final chance to secure a spot. 
  • All Registration closes July 1st - you must be registered with full deposit paid by July 1st (sorry for the short notice, but we wanted to give TLE members ample time to secure their spots)
  • If you already paid a partial balance but did not pay your final balance, you have now lost your secured spot. (If you pay your balance before a new registration takes your spot, you can hold on to your spot.)
  • FINAL Balance Due by AUGUST 1st to secure your attendance. Deposits secure your spot, but your final balance must be paid to secure your actual attendance. If final balance is not paid by August 1st, you cannot attend.
  • If you plan to attend TLEGG2016, or need more information, please join the GROUP.
  • DEPOSIT ($300) AND REGISTRATIONhttps://truthloveenergy.wufoo.com/forms/2016-tlegg-deposit-registration-2016/
  • FINAL BALANCE PAYMENTShttps://truthloveenergy.wufoo.com/forms/2016-tlegg-final-payment/
  • Final Balances = $300/share, $320/double (depending on availability). There are also options for Camping or staying off-campus.

MORE DETAILS:

2016 TLE GREAT GATHERING - SoulSloshers Edition

The 2nd annual Great Gathering is here! 

Why "SoulSlosher" Edition?
Every year we will add a meaningful name to that gathering to differentiate it from the others in a playful way. I chose "Soul Sloshers" this year because it's been a rough year.  A Soul Slosher is someone who recognizes that life can be messy, it isn't always easy, and sometimes it just kind of sucks, but we keep sloshing along. The Soul Slosher keeps going. We recognize that as we move through this life as a container for our soul, our struggles, splashes, and sloshing are just a part of keeping our balance. Hence, SoulSloshers is our 2016 moniker!

CURRENT DETAILS (as of April 11th)
LOCATION - Lifebridge Sanctuary in New York 
DATES - Sept 30th - Oct 4th 2016

RATES
$400 for off-site attendees
$440 to $460 for Campers
$600 for Shares (share with 2+ attendees)
$620 for Doubles (share a room with one person)
$740 for Single (already taken)

LIMITED TO 30 ATTENDEES

RATE INCLUDES:
4 Nights of Lodging/Days of Attendance
4 Continental Breakfasts (coffee, bagels, toast, fruit, etc)
3 Lunches (local, organic, vegan prepared by The Natural Chef)
4 Dinners + Desserts  (local, organic, vegan prepared by The Natural Chef)
3 to 5 Events (3 Channeling Sessions and up to 2 Workshops/Discussions - topics to be announced)

HOW DO I SECURE MY ATTENDANCE?
A $300 deposit is required to secure your spot at the gathering. Deposits must be paid by JUNE 1st, 2016 (July 1st for Extended Round). Balance is due by August 1st, 2016.  Deposit secures your spot, but Final Payment must be received to secure your actual attendance. All payments, including deposit, are nonrefundable.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Maxim [memorial profile]

I just want to plug going to the upcoming TLEGG2016 especially if you haven't had a chance to meet up with other TLE members.  I won't be attending this one but I can say having gone to the last one as well as the tribute to Geraldine last year, it really helps make the virtual people here more real by seeing them in person.  And of course to see Troy himself and experience live channeling. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Lori Abrams

Final payment PAID!  Woot!

• LIKE/LOVE 2