20160618 MMW: The Health Of Your Moving Center

Heidi
14 hours ago, Bobby said:

ClaireC: In my case, will changes in my life bring about a "natural" lessening of the constant, underlying stress I am experiencing?

In the most enthusiastic "voice" we can convey, Hell Yes.

ClaireC: LOL!

We say this affectionately and with enthusiasm because it reflects where your Essence is in this. The changes are exactly what have been missing that have led to such stresses. New stresses will arise, of course, but there is a difference between the stresses of "what to do next" vs "why do I even exist."

LOVED THIS!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Maxim [memorial profile]

Michael keeps showing more parts of the tapestry.  It is like they explain something then come in the back door to catch you right where you are.  Lots of resonance. Great work, Troy.

I've been affected for a few weeks by an inflamed foot which has stopped me from progressing on a project I have been working on building a trail.  One thing that came through is what a gift it is to have a working body.  Learning to love the messages I get from the body. 

What was said to Peter is music to my ears.

Peter - to bring your Moving Center into greater health, we can suggest that you LET PEOPLE LIKE YOU. This is an important phrasing because this does not suggest that you must do anything in particular but to be open to being liked. You are likable and lovable. Your Moving Center is crushed by the weight of your presuming differently. It is time for you to know you are loved and to behave as if you are.

Easy to doubt that.

Claire, good stuff for me too.  Even before they said Hell yes I was thinking FUCK YES a play on your platform.  Appreciate the openness to be seen by all. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • 2 weeks later...
Julius Paštukas

can someone drop me a link where the locations of the centres are displayed in relation to the chakra system?

Edited by Julius Paštukas
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
On 6/28/2016 at 2:42 AM, Julius Paštukas said:

can someone drop me a link where the locations of the centres are displayed in relation to the chakra system?

center is short for center of gravity, where each center has a default location to the related chakra. this piece should help.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
PPLD
On 19 June 2016 at 11:21 PM, Eric said:

Wow, this looked like a particularly potent session. I might have to follow up for myself on this subject.

Exactly my idea Eric! Definitely doing it.

Fabulous session. Thank you so much for all the investigative questions.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • 1 year later...
  • WARRIOR
On 6/18/2016 at 8:23 PM, Bobby said:

Self-Karma and Chief Features are reactions to wounding. They arise to teach and to protect.

Good to remember when dealing with Primary Shame/Self-karma, wounding and Chief Feature.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Luciana Flora
On 18/06/2016 at 9:23 PM, Bobby said:

Two factors are key symptoms to the overall patterns of use of the Moving Center besides the obvious Production and Frustration..

Your relationship with your BODY and your SELF-CONFIDENCE.

So self confidence is attached to the moving center. I think my moving center needs a good improvement.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Luciana Flora

I think I really need to improve my moving center. Because I'm frustrated.

I got exactly what I wanted. A job. Independencia fianceira, leave my parents' house.

I had a friend who helped me for a long time and a lot of things and when I finally got what I wanted I thought we were going to celebrate together. And it was so in the beginning. Until he started to think I just wanted compliment and recognition. I do not know where he got the idea that I did not think I'd ever have challenges in my life. I'm not naive by that point.

I do not know where he got the idea that I wanted him to praise me all the time, because he never complimented me all the time.

I do not know where he got the idea that I wanted to stop. Wuando I just wanted to celebrate a little before proceeding.

I do not know where he got the idea from me of commenting about the changes in other people was something that prevented me from seeing my change. I never told him I did not change.

And no matter what I said or did, it seemed to convince him that his conclusions were wrong.

However from my point of view they were and are wrong. Because for him I will always be the person who does not see or who is slow to see things.

And it all got to the point where we could not talk. And I do not know to what extent everything I said here is correct or whether they are just internal issues as in the case of my relationship with my mother.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WARRIOR

@Luciana FloraIt's probably a combination of both--your perceptions and your projections. In any case, it's not surprising that as you grow, evolve and mature and figure out who you are more and more, others may not grow in the same direction and you grow apart. If the friend was there to help you when you needed support as you transited the 3rd Internal Monad and moved into your own space, but cannot continue to support your journey, you have to say thank you and part ways. You are on your journey, and when someone else cannot see your growth, there's bound to be friction as they project their vision on you and you do not comply. It happens a lot. I think you're doing a really good job of applying the Teachings to yourself and continuing to learn. That's Good Work.

• LIKE/LOVE 1