ckaricai

Troy, I'd like to add some politician overleaves to the celebrity overleaves database but it was hard for me to find. Do you think you could add a database section to the forums and include links to each database so they will be easier to find? 

Troy
13 hours ago, ckaricai said:

Troy, I'd like to add some politician overleaves to the celebrity overleaves database but it was hard for me to find. Do you think you could add a database section to the forums and include links to each database so they will be easier to find? 

I have now created a new menu header DATABASES and put all databases under that. Does that help?

ckaricai

And I've just noticed that Intellectual/Moving is missing from the center/part drop down. 

ckaricai
12 hours ago, Ingun said:

Not to speak for Troy, but the way I understand it is that the first link is just a searchable database of famous people's overleaves. I personally like the idea of having a searchable database. I hope people use it. The other is from the eTLE library where people asked Michael questions about celebrities other than their overleaves. All library content was moved to preserve the info before the other site was closed. Since it was in the library before, it made sense to keep it in that format as most of it was excerpted from longer discussions/channeling sessions.

There is also the celebrity and historic figure section in the forum: http://our.truthloveenergy.com/forum/32-celebrity-historic-figures/ This is where I would put a new thread to discuss channeling about a famous person or their overleaves. 

Does that help? 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Ingun

Thank you Ckaricai for that, and lets see how it goes with this.....

Edited by Ingun

Troy

@ckaricaihas it spot on. @Ingun, one section is for articles/transcripts/Q&A - the other is just overleaves.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

DanielaS

Hi @Troy. I have an idea for another database-- a Past Lives database. A place where folks can record the past lives that have been channeled. I imagine it would include:

Michael Student Name, Past Life Name, Birth Year, Death Year, Country of Birth, Gender, Cadre, Entity, Role, Casting, Soul Age, Option to add photo, Channel name?

It would be cool for TLE'ers to be able to make connections between past selves and discover the ways we've known each other before and how we have worked together. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4