KurtisM

The Conditions to Shine

KurtisM

Written on July 2015:

After reading a bit about how to shine as essence, conditions must come together, as described by the personality dynamics of each axis, I wanted to write a little something on it.

For a Server to Shine, she must have a refined awareness of the others feelings, and stay calm in the face of any crisis, boiling down to what is most needed to effectively serve.
When not shining, the Server inhibits herself to invisibility, resigns to the scenario and doesn't feel alive in her nurturing.

For an Artisan to Shine, the form wished to be created must be brought in consciously and intently, so he asks the questions that must be determined to bring it and chooses with calculation what is best for it.
When not shining, the Artisan falls into phobic paranoia, concludes what is not to be trusted and rejects outright reality, or having too much, because he doesn't deserve/want it.

For a Warrior to Shine, undying loyalty, an opposing force and a direction through which he will submerge in and devote himself must be required.
When not shining, the Warrior lets few into the life, opposes for the sake of feeling a challenge and gives his energy totally to the cause.

For a Scholar to Shine, she must live, rather than watch her experience, and stay adaptable and open, using what's been learned as a way to further learn.
When not shining, the Scholar watches herself experience, continues to do what simply isn't working and feels she is stuck, apathetic and struggling.

For a Sage to Shine, she must feel present by being who she is, always communicating what and how to improve and sharing her acceptance with others.
When not shining, the Sage is overbearing, obnoxious, or a know it all, does not take any steps to improve and ingratiates herself to the audience's wishes, or the audience to her own wishes.

For a Priest to Shine, it must feel that he's creating a meaningful, significant experience, seeing the truly possible and encouraging growth.
When not shining, the Priest loses himself in the experience totally, blindly enforces the truth and lives life overwhelmed by how much things (must) matter.

For a King to Shine, he must use his energy in his pursuits purposefully, initiating new directions to move in, and being objective about what he experiences.
When not shining, the King forges ahead without concern for or support from others or even the self and sees only from personal bias.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Maxim [memorial profile]

This is interesting, Kurtis.  Where did you dig up this information.  I haven't seen it before.

KurtisM

I... wrote it XD

Though I think there was a session from Bobby that inspired me to. I think it was him asking how to be a Warrior Essence.

Also, did you know that castings are basically all of the oveeleaves on a certain axis, mixed together?

For instance, the reason the Sage-cast is often more obnoxious or know-it-all, is because it is in their nature to express themselves with confidence, even if they know there's more to be learnt or other ways to be. They communicate with authenticity for the same reason. This is all because they are manifesting Power. Power is on their axis, and Power is about Presence, just being where and who you are now.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maxim [memorial profile]

OK.  I never thought of the casting quite that way.  Perhaps your artisan casting is what powers your extrapolations.   I'm noticing your profile photo is getting more and more in focus XD... showing my internet naivete I had to look up XD.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun
On ‎26‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 11:03 PM, KurtisM said:

I... wrote it XD

Though I think there was a session from Bobby that inspired me to. I think it was him asking how to be a Warrior Essence.

Also, did you know that castings are basically all of the oveeleaves on a certain axis, mixed together?

For instance, the reason the Sage-cast is often more obnoxious or know-it-all, is because it is in their nature to express themselves with confidence, even if they know there's more to be learnt or other ways to be. They communicate with authenticity for the same reason. This is all because they are manifesting Power. Power is on their axis, and Power is about Presence, just being where and who you are now.

I quoted only your last reply, but my reply is to all of your post.
I find it quite playful and amusing to notice in myself when and how I operate or come from the different overleaves on my Casting Axis (Artisan). And Kurtis, I think you could be the right guy to write a book that explains the Michael Teaching in a more ordinary or down to earth language for us that are not so fluid and eloquent with English. I think it could be needed one day.

So after writing that I wanted to check your Profile.... and then I saw your Life Task: "To translate realities." Wow!

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Timothy J Sullivan

Ingun said:

"And Kurtis, I think you could be the right guy to write a book that explains the Michael Teaching in a more ordinary or down to earth language for us that are not so fluid and eloquent with English. I think it could be needed one day."  

I agree. It's high time to put together such a book. Updating the teachings for the 21st century.

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

SharvariJ
On 6/28/2016 at 6:12 PM, Ingun said:

And Kurtis, I think you could be the right guy to write a book that explains the Michael Teaching in a more ordinary or down to earth language for us that are not so fluid and eloquent with English. I think it could be needed one day.

I'd market that book forever ?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bogi
On 26.6.2016 at 11:03 PM, KurtisM said:

For instance, the reason the Sage-cast is often more obnoxious or know-it-all, is because it is in their nature to express themselves with confidence, even if they know there's more to be learnt or other ways to be.

That is so true. 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 1