Troy

ALERT: eTLE, nTLE, Library will permanently close July 20

Troy

HEADS UP!

Thanks to our archiving team of amazing people, most of eTLE and nTLE has been saved and is either already archived to oTLE or in the process. It's time to close down these extra sites.

Explore.TruthLoveEnergy.com is now closed to the public. If you still need access to the site for any reason (do you still have blog entries or posts you want to save?), you can log in using the access code: archivers

eTLE will close to all access on July 20.

The Ning site/nTLE has had years of warning for closure, so it's time to follow through.

Ning/nTLE will close to all access on July 20. Whatever is not save by then will be lost. Luckily, everything of value has been saved by our archiving team.

The old Library.TruthLoveEnergy.com will also close to all access on July 20. The material here has long ago been saved, so we are good to go.

Thank you all for your patience and perseverance in this move. It seems that we all love the new platform and find this entire move to be worth the inconvenience. I am so relieved and grateful.

Please give a huge round of applause to our archiving team of @Janet @Kasia @Jana @DanielaS @ckaricai who have saved all official and meaningful material from every site, and another round of applause for all of the individuals who moved their personal entries and session posts. This effort was an inspiring thing to see happen for the sake of keeping TLE alive and well.

I forever love you guys for all of this. 

Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

NickF

Thank you Troy and all of the archiving team! I'm sure this move has been a lot of hard work. Just moving so many topics and threads seems daunting. I'm certain everyone here appreciates this very much. So good to have this wonderful new home. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4

DianeHB

Thank you archiving team!! I know it was a lot of work since it took me days to move over my own sizable blog...not to mention getting distracted by re-reading. :P

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ViP

Thanks for the update, Troy. I was up late the last couple of nights saving things from nTLE so I could repost them here once re-formatted. And I'll still have some stuff to retrieve from eTLE as well, so I'm glad you provided that access code.

And, much appreciation to the archiving team!! It's so good to know that all this very valuable information that we've accumulated over time is saved safely. Thank you all for the hard work! I know it was a task re-saving my own stuff, so I can only imagine how much work you all would have put in to get that done. Thanks again!

• LIKE/LOVE 4