Miizle

What can and can't Michael "see"

Miizle

I'm sure i'm not the only one sometimes, or actually rather often, wondering if Michael would be able to give information about a certain thing or not, if tey would be able to see or find out certain structures, problems and their causes and solutions etc... What made me start this topic, was a sentence in Dawn's post about Fibromyalgia, where they say, "we cannot see into your dominant neurochemical mix reflecting your stress". I have also had them say, "we can not diagnose from here". So they obviously can not "look" at our bodies, for example, and see what's going on, however, they have still given people information that would kind of suggest this, or some other type of obtaining of specific information on physical conditions. Sometimes it may be more of the abilities of the channel if they use their intuition, too, of course, rather than purely Michael being channeled. But that doesn't always seem to be the case. (Now, examples would be great, i bet, i'll try to look for some later maybe, if there is confusion...)

So, to start with physical ailments as an example that interest me, what do they "see", how do they access the information that they DO have, and why they in some instances can not comment and in some others can, where is the difference? How much do opur Essences know, too, how much can Michael find out from them?

Hopefully i have been clear enough about what i'm wondering about here... Any other subjects on what they can and can not see and know and find out would be interesting too, if anyone can think of anything. Would be useful for people also when planning sessions, to know what to ask and how and what not to waste time with, just to get them tell it's not what they can tell you :)

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Bobby

I think it all depends upon how frequently you're "uploading" to Essence.   There are major Reviews done at least every 7 years but when one is connected to Essence more consciously then those Reviews happen periodically along the way and not at the last minute.  All of that information is stored in your Instinctive Center.  And even if more frequent periods are taking place, having that connection to Essence, i.e. Manifesting, I would think helps greatly.  It's hard to be informed when two are "talking"  :)

Unless a physical ailment started very recently, then something has probably been shared with Essence already even if it isn't complete, yet.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Eric

Physical ailments are likely tough for Michael purely because the ailments are physical and Michael is not. This requires some translation and there's probably plenty that is blurry or lost along the way. Likewise, I think the specialty and skill of the channel play into this as well. Because Michael basically piggyback's the channel's senses and knowledge, a medically trained or knowledgeable channel would likely be somewhat better at knowing or translating information regarding ailments or physical conditions. Granted there are cases of historical channels, such as Edgar Cayce or Andrew Jackson Davis, who could supposedly provide such info without training, but I have no theories on what was going on with them. From a purely practical standpoint, it's to the benefit of a channel not to diagnose or make any sort of official-sounding declarations, as it could result in legal implications.

As for other information, there are a few reasons I remember reading about that make things difficult for Michael to tap into. A big one is karma; Michael has said a few times that they cannot disclose information about active karmic ribbons. Whether or not they can actually access it is not certain, but they avoid divulging karmic details because a) that would potentially create karma between Michael and the recipient via any changes in the life because of it, and causal entities do not accrue karma, and b) they often describe such information as closed or restricted, which I assume could mean that information is either hidden by the involved fragments or is too charged/imbalanced to clearly interpret until it resolves.

There was also a recent channeling I vaguely recall that mentioned the process they go through to look up Akashic and other records. I don't remember where it is, but it described them having to sift through to find the right fragment, then as applicable the right bit of information in the records of the fragment. They mention how highly emotional or charged questions or situations tend to distort the records they find and that it makes them harder to interpret and translate.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

DanielaS

There is an article in the library where Michael talks about limitations to seeing information in Missing Persons or True Crime cases.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ViP

They say, IIRC, that they cannot directly perceive physical ailments or well being, as Eric said. But what I found them being able to point out more, are underlying emotional or behavioural patterns that can lead to or aggravate a particular type of ailment or complaint; and then, what might be done to alter that. They also seem to be able to suggest foods or substances or practices that might help with treating things. They do clearly state though that there are very distinct and real physical triggers of various kinds of ailments even if emotions and behaviour can make things worse (or better.)

Even with all that said, there have been times in older sessions that they have directly said that so-and-so was wrong with a person's or pet's body, I think. I don't know where they got that direct information from.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

London_Kerr

I read in Messages from Michael an entire description that Michael gave of someone's illness and its causes .. now they can't? what to think???? 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Tyrone

In addition to the aforementioned, I think what also plays into some of their super spot on insights is the fact that they have had their own experiences in bodies for eons.  They've hinted tons of times that they have "much data" on bodies and how they work, so quite possibly simply the combination of our verbal descriptions of ailments and what they can see of more abstract metaphysical patterns can let them use their knowledge to say what's likely going on. It can at times sound alot like a medical doctor's diagnosis partially because it's the same thing an earthly doctor does anyways, just from different symptom observations. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Crystal

There was at least one doctor in the original Michael group, IIRC. So the medical questions and answers may have been out of personal interest. And, as Troy points out, the original transcripts came from a closed group of friends. Probably it wasn't intended to go beyond "group of friends get stoned and messes around with Ouija board" for quite some time!

The old chestnut among astrologers and tarot readers is to not predict death or serious illness - for good reasons, I think, as many people will freak the f**k out if you say the words "death" or "cancer." (You can freak people out if you look at their charts/cards and say the words "divorce" or "breakup," even...one learns to don kid gloves.) And then there's the karmic ribbons issue, and there may be self-karma, agreements, or even a cosmic check that Essence wants to write that Personality will find hard to cash.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Heidi

I once asked Michael why I was bloated so often and retaining water. They said it wasn't due to anything metaphysical and could be remedied by deep breathing, such as through aerobic exercise, drinking more water, consuming less alcohol, etc.  What I didn't know at the time was that I had an ovarian cyst the size of a grapefruit causing torsion on an ovary and required emergency surgery. This was the cause of the severe bloating and water retention. So, I don't think Michael was wrong about what could remedy such things, but in my case they couldn't see the actual cause of it. I realize this could have also been due to the way I worded the question, since I thought the bloating could have been due to diet or something else and not a medical issue.

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

NickF

Just reading this now as I’ve been away a while. Good to know information in this thread.  I had wanted to learn what the situation is regarding Michael and medical issues. The information here answers it. Thank you Troy and everyone.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Miizle

It was good to read through the answers here again, so thanks for bumping @NickF and thanks to everyone for the replies.  The medical side i think it quite well covered here 🙂 If there is any other examples and bits of information about the subject "what Michael can and can't see", please post 😄

• LIKE/LOVE 2

NickF

@Miizle  Like everyone I’ve wondered what Michael can “see”. I recalled reading another thread long ago. Just found it again so I’m posting a link as that might be helpful to anyone wanting to dive deeper.  The session was originally posted by Geraldine November 4, 2010. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
5 hours ago, Miizle said:

If there is any other examples and bits of information about the subject "what Michael can and can't see", please post 😄

@Miizle,  Michael told me this in a Private Live Chat on October 4, 2012. I'm not sure if it fits as it's more about what they experience about themselves. It's in a blog entry on Vividry or Heightened Senses. Here's the excerpt:

Maureen:  When one is experiencing Heightened Awareness or Vividry – what is happening with one’s centers or chakras? For example – Are the chakras more open? Are they spinning faster? Are the moving centers more “amped up” or are all the centers fully “turned on”?

MEntity:  Chakras, like everything, tend to have a spectrum of state that is between contraction and expansion. They shrink or bloom. They are never closed or blocked, by the way, though that is a matter of semantics.

MEntity:  When one is using Vividry, there tends to be expansion relative to the sense. For instance, if one experiences Vividry of touch in the moment, then it might be that the second or third chakras expand.

MEntity:  There is no expansion of one chakra without the expansion of all, and this is why the practice can be beneficial, no matter which sense is emphasized.

MEntity:  If one chakra expands by, say, 50%, all others expand by, at least, half of that, relative to their current state at that moment.

MEntity:  It is a cascading effect.

Maureen:  Yes!

MEntity:  We enjoy it.

Maureen:  How is it that you "enjoy it”?

MEntity:  Though the context is much broader and abstract, the practice of Vividry is not exclusive to the Physical Plane as a benefit. One of our practices is the pause, if you will, to hold a moment of awareness for all of our parts that make up our wholeness. The cascading effect across our history of bodies, personalities, and essence is profound.

Maureen:  That is great – I had no idea!

MEntity:  It could be described for you as witnessing a sky line of a city lighting up.

Maureen:  I love that image!

MEntity:  "Sensation" for us is more electrical, if you will, but we still "feel."

Maureen:  That is most interesting Michael 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle

Holy moly @NickF that was a great session you linked!!! So many gems buried in the depths of this website. 

This is interesting, among other things:

Any student who has an Agreement with us allows for us to see through his or her eyes, either in the moment, or through the memories.

Therefore, we have millions of eyes, and other senses, through which to explore the Physical Plane, even if by proxy or at-a-distance.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle

@Maureen, perhaps not so much within the theme, but who cares, that was really interesting and i will now need to read the whole blog entry 🙂 Moments of vividry are so cool so will be interesting to find out what Michael has to say about it. Should be interesting to try practice, too, as chakra expansion is something i already do just in my own made up way (intuitive i guess is a nicer way of putting it), and my physical senses tend to be on the over-sensitive side (just yesterday i smelled a cucumber a person was eating  as she walked past my parked car on the passenger side).

I have recently been very drawn to the Netflix Marvel series Daredevil, which is about a guy who lost his sight as a kid and created super-senses so he can actually "see" a lot better than others. Sight is, actually,  the only sense for me that is in decline, quite drastically so O_O Anyhow, just made me think of things 😛 I guess vividry is a completely different animal though. Anyhow, thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ihynz

I have been told that Michael "saw" or "experienced" through my eyes the early days of flight, when I was a WWI fighter pilot.

• LIKE/LOVE 2