KurtisM

WARRIOR CASTING

KurtisM

**This is a summarized description using my own interpreted understandings and a mix of many quotes from Michael that can be read+studied in the source material below. Feel free to check in for updates, as more information may be gathered on this topic from newer sessions.

The Warrior-cast functions on a daily basis as a conscious/subconscious attraction to what brings a sense of meaningful challenge. You might then, take life on as if it's territory to conquer- dealing with questions of loyalty, needs for defense, and alignments: always strategically scanning ahead for how to best navigate.
Being on the active-axis, this Casting relates to Ordinal Action and thus embodies the qualities of Cynicism (Opposition to present the other side of situations.), Submission (Giving energy to a fulfilling cause/direction.) and Perseverance (An undying courage+loyalty to those you deem worthy.)

You’re keenly aware of the sense of challenge to face, and the Authenticity and Sincerity in those around, using your natural talents of +Persuasion to move through experiences and difficulties and make a difference through your efforts, while also encouraging others to help participate in & solve those. As supported by an embrace of healthy +Contradiction, +Devotion and +Persistence.

However, you are also prone to -Coercion, resorting to manipulative strategy for the sake of your cause, protection, and expecting others to prove themselves to ever be let into your life. And this can lead to strong needs to burn off energy on the regular, due to frustration. As supported by a fall into -Denigration, -Subservience, -Unchanging and general Martyrdom.

--------------------------
SOURCE MATERIAL:

Warrior Casting Function

Young Son- Essence Report(Warrior-cast Sage)

Member: NickF- Essence Report(Warrior-cast Scholar)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Heidi

Oh yes, I can relate to this on all levels (I'm Warrior cast, obviously). Thanks for this, Kurtis. 

I agree with the others. You would make a very neat and comprehensive book if it were to ever be of interest to you! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4