Troy

RIP NING TLE 2007 - 2016

Maxim [memorial profile]

I'm impressed Troy.  28 years of channeling.  You had/have a calling.  In the five years since I have been around I've seen you mature and mellow.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Rosario

I first found the Ning site in 2015, I couldn't create an account because it was already closed, but I read some of the amazing conversations you talked about. Checking the posts from 2009- 2010 you can feel get the warmth and family feeling expanding more and more. Thank you Troy  :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 14

PPLD

I think I joined 23 Sept 2013. Will always remember the wow effect it had on me. It was like discovering this goldmine, this secret cave with an amazing  treasure.

What a development only since then.

Thank you Troy!

And thank you for the Interesting Factoids. It truly is fantastic, the haven you have created with your dedication and devotion.

Love you soooo much ? ? ? ☀️

• LIKE/LOVE 11

ViP

I'll always think fondly of that site. So many memories of interactions and learning and sharing and feeling. But we've moved on and I'm happy that oTLE is where we've come to. It's the right move. Here's to many more of those moments! 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Evelin

Sigh. For a while I truly lived on the TLE Ning site, spent much of my 2nd half of the 4th IM there. So much great material shared, such deep connections.

I'm quite the introvert and have never been a joiner, but all of your groups always had a pull for me, Troy. Hoping this site will be the long time home for our wonderful group.

Wow, channeling at 20. The Old Soul alternative to punk rock, black clothes etc? :) I'm so glad it turned out not to be a phase!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Hjortur

1988 was the year I got acquainted with Michael :-) A friend of mine said that he had discovered these Yarbro books that had the kind of material I was so excited about. That year I devoured the books and later the Jose Steven books. Wish I had known about you then, Troy! This is my 6th year on TLE, though never as active as most of you are. Michael has been my guiding light through 28 turbulent years. I hope I will have the opportunity to come to one of your gatherings someday.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Timothy J Sullivan

The Michaels have been a guiding source for me, through several channels, since 1986. Now 30 years, and all lifetimes, apparently, since they began teaching 6 or 7 (I think) thousand years ago. I'm hanging in for the "duration" however many that may take.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Ingun

Your almost 30 years of channeling is just unbelievable Troy, and the amount of work and sessions is even literally out of this world! The year you started channeling (1988) is the year I became interested in channeling material and meditation. You were 20, I was 28 at the time.

I'm so moved by all the beautiful posts above that makes a wonderful summary for also my experience with ning TLE and I'm so glad I found it and joined in 2008.

It was like coming to a very inclusive home where I started to learn better English, feel safe and could slowly open up more and express myself more - and yet in another language! I really had to challenge myself to express more than I had ever been used to do, or invited to do or allowed myself to do. I was so inspired by all of the students that were continually and so openly sharing, discussing, revealing themselves and their feelings, thoughts, actions and experiences and sessions. Everyone was growing and learning and many of you became a huge inspirations to me. I have to mention Geraldine here since she is no longer with us, but the rest of you more or less active members continue to do so. I just love this community!

Anther great thing that has happened during our transitions since ning TLE is the number of younger students (younger in age) that have found their way into here, and that reflects the growing and alive dynamic that is going on here. Also not to forget those who are working on their own channeling agreements with Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

ClaireC
1 hour ago, Ingun said:

Your almost 30 years of channeling is just unbelievable Troy, and the amount of work and sessions is even literally out of this world! The year you started channeling (1988) is the year I became interested in channeling material and meditation. You were 20, I was 28 at the time.

I'm so moved by all the beautiful posts above that makes a wonderful summary for also my experience with ning TLE and I'm so glad I found it and joined in 2008.

It was like coming to a very inclusive home where I started to learn better English, feel safe and could slowly open up more and express myself more - and yet in another language! I really had to challenge myself to express more than I had ever been used to do, or invited to do or allowed myself to do. I was so inspired by all of the students that were continually and so openly sharing, discussing, revealing themselves and their feelings, thoughts, actions and experiences and sessions. Everyone was growing and learning and many of you became a huge inspirations to me. I have to mention Geraldine here since she is no longer with us, but the rest of you more or less active members continue to do so. I just love this community!

Anther great thing that has happened during our transitions since ning TLE is the number of younger students (younger in age) that have found their way into here, and that reflects the growing and alive dynamic that is going on here. Also not to forget those who are working on their own channeling agreements with Michael.

Thank you, Ingun.  You express so clearly how most of us here feel.  ♡

• LIKE/LOVE 9