Energy Report: AUGUST 2016

• 2 weeks later...

crosspost ....And ANOTHER sorting dream, prior to a shift! This time in what was sort of a dirt cave in the side of what looked like a large embankment which had a lot of other sort of areas like it, seemed to be a place for sleeping en masse. I was trying to clean out "my" area so I could sleep but it was filled with the usual detritus of paper, this time including two notebooks. One of these was open to a page and said, 'suggested' and then my last name in what looked like my ex-husband's handrwriting, so I made a mental note to get those back to him. Then, like last time, I took a big armful of stuff to sort through just to see the ground, but this time I found some ants making a circular trail under what I'd picked up. This is the second time I've done exactly this action in one of these dreams, and I'm wondering why I don't seem to be making progress. I couldn't figure out how to relocate the ants. Then the whole place suddenly went black and I was worried I wouldn't be able to see, but I found I had a small sort of flashlight so I was able to use that.  I woke up somewhat down-spirited.
Anyone wants to have a stab at interpreting this, I'd appreciate it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
ckaricai
4 hours ago, Juni said:

crosspost ....And ANOTHER sorting dream, prior to a shift! This time in what was sort of a dirt cave in the side of what looked like a large embankment which had a lot of other sort of areas like it, seemed to be a place for sleeping en masse. I was trying to clean out "my" area so I could sleep but it was filled with the usual detritus of paper, this time including two notebooks. One of these was open to a page and said, 'suggested' and then my last name in what looked like my ex-husband's handrwriting, so I made a mental note to get those back to him. Then, like last time, I took a big armful of stuff to sort through just to see the ground, but this time I found some ants making a circular trail under what I'd picked up. This is the second time I've done exactly this action in one of these dreams, and I'm wondering why I don't seem to be making progress. I couldn't figure out how to relocate the ants. Then the whole place suddenly went black and I was worried I wouldn't be able to see, but I found I had a small sort of flashlight so I was able to use that.  I woke up somewhat down-spirited.
Anyone wants to have a stab at interpreting this, I'd appreciate it.

Sounds like you're stuck in a rut or something. The ants making a circle is like the visual representation of that. Ants are making a circle, so they are going round and round. In my mind this means drudgery. So, maybe it's time for some kind of change of something. You think you don't have an answer, but you do because you had a flashlight and you just forgot about it. So you could get yourself out of your rut, but you gotta remember to turn on your flashlight....I hope that makes sense. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
25 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

Sounds like you're stuck in a rut or something. The ants making a circle is like the visual representation of that. Ants are making a circle, so they are going round and round. In my mind this means drudgery. So, maybe it's time for some kind of change of something. You think you don't have an answer, but you do because you had a flashlight and you just forgot about it. So you could get yourself out of your rut, but you gotta remember to turn on your flashlight....I hope that makes sense. 

Thank you, I have been going around and around about some things lately. I'll try to keep this in mind once I start up with it again. Much appreciated!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Heidi

I was also wondering about the ants, specifically. They can symbolize annoyance, invasion, hard work, carrying a heavy load, etc. I like @ckaricai theory about being in a rut because the ants are in a circle formation. I also think it's important that they are circling old notebooks with reference to your ex-husband. Maybe there is a loop from the past going on that is still anchoring you somehow, even if you thought you were 'over and done' with that. Just my speculation, anyway.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
KurtisM

If it does have to do with drudgery, it might also reflect how you're using your centers.

The missing center for you is MOVING, so it might be about action, productivity, doing what feels good and shifts life into a state of confidence+shamelessness.

Your Goal is Growth, so what ever that action is, must be for the sake of creating meaning, excitement, evolution.

Maybe the reason you're trying to clean up for sleep is because you're confused? Note also that Growth slides to Re-Evaluation- so you might be cleaning up to bring a state of simplicity of focus.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
6 hours ago, Heidi said:

I was also wondering about the ants, specifically. They can symbolize annoyance, invasion, hard work, carrying a heavy load, etc. I like @ckaricai theory about being in a rut because the ants are in a circle formation. I also think it's important that they are circling old notebooks with reference to your ex-husband. Maybe there is a loop from the past going on that is still anchoring you somehow, even if you thought you were 'over and done' with that. Just my speculation, anyway.

Well, they were traveling to their nest and back because they'd found something to eat.    And the notebooks were actually already gone by that time. The ants were under the armful of stuff I'd scooped up to expose dirt, except for them. Sorry to be unclear. My relationship with my ex-husband is quite amicable.  Carrying a heavy load is applicable though-I'm currently the near sole support for the household, financially . How does one get out of loops, though, just in case?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

If it does have to do with drudgery, it might also reflect how you're using your centers.

The missing center for you is MOVING, so it might be about action, productivity, doing what feels good and shifts life into a state of confidence+shamelessness.

Your Goal is Growth, so what ever that action is, must be for the sake of creating meaning, excitement, evolution.

Maybe the reason you're trying to clean up for sleep is because you're confused? Note also that Growth slides to Re-Evaluation- so you might be cleaning up to bring a state of simplicity of focus.

I did not know that about growth!   I've been doing the dream cleaning for months now-every time we have a Nexus,  or shift, it seems like I have one or more of these sorts of dreams. I must have a million cords or something, or just acres of unfinished business. Wish I could figure out how to make these progress somehow.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Heidi
8 hours ago, Juni said:

How does one get out of loops, though, just in case?

I wish I knew. I'm still dreaming about my ex (ya know...the dude I wrote about), and all the dreams involve jealousy over his current married-with-children happy life and wanting to one-up him. I know in my heart that he helped me in a special way and I should just be happy he's doing well, but another other side of me that feels like I was fucked over for a number of reasons still thinks he should suffer for an eternity. Ugh..

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
2 hours ago, Heidi said:

I wish I knew. I'm still dreaming about my ex (ya know...the dude I wrote about), and all the dreams involve jealousy over his current married-with-children happy life and wanting to one-up him. I know in my heart that he helped me in a special way and I should just be happy he's doing well, but another other side of me that feels like I was fucked over for a number of reasons still thinks he should suffer for an eternity. Ugh..

It's so hard to reconcile what we should feel with what we do feel! I hate that.

Loops and how to escape them should be an M speaks session, I think!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
9 hours ago, Juni said:

It's so hard to reconcile what we should feel with what we do feel! I hate that.

Loops and how to escape them should be an M speaks session, I think!

Juni, I don't think there are any feelings or thoughts that you SHOULD have about your husband and your past and present together.  

How you actually feel and what you actually think ARE what you "should" be feeling and thinking...cuz you are already feeling them and thinking them.

You have to start there.  How you are actually feeling and thinking are your doorways into eventually thinking and feeling something different.

Let yourself feel and think exactly what you feel and think.  Be with these truths.

They are also your doorways to healing and expansion.

And how to do this?

I think one way to do this is to let yourself think and feel the way you think and feel AND acknowledge that these same thoughts and feelings are not the whole truth about your husband and your past and present with him.  

There is more.

:blushing:

• LIKE/LOVE 7
8 minutes ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

Juni, I don't think there are any feelings or thoughts that you SHOULD have about your husband and your past and present together.  

How you actually feel and what you actually think ARE what you "should" be feeling and thinking...cuz you are already feeling them and thinking them.

You have to start there.  How you are actually feeling and thinking are your doorways into eventually thinking and feeling something different.

Let yourself feel and think exactly what you feel and think.  Be with these truths.

They are also your doorways to healing and expansion.

And how to do this?

I think one way to do this is to let yourself think and feel the way you think and feel AND acknowledge that these same thoughts and feelings are not the whole truth about your husband and your past and present with him.  

There is more.

:blushing:

It's not that I'm trying to force myself to feel one thing vs another. It's more just an ideal vs my reality if that makes sense. I do just accept that whatever I do feel is what is going on with me.  Just, I don't always like that that is what is going on, and I deal with that too.    :) And like I said, he and I get along fine now. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WARRIOR
Bobby

I'll put this here just in case I find some sort of meaning in it later:

Speaking of dreams.... last night I had a dream that must have involved some sort of gathering of TLE people. There were several of us in a largish room working on a project. I remember seeing lots and lots of paper everywhere as if the people there were cutting and clipping articles for something. Troy, you weren't there but I remember saying at the end of the dream that you were going to be upset at all of the mess if we didn't get it cleaned up soon. My spot in the room was in the other half side. It seemed more permanent as if that was the place I worked from. Yeah, I was a touch cluttered too but not like the other side was. And PPLD was in this dream. She had paid me via a check for $22.00 for something. I think I remember having to get that much in gas for some reason and I think she was trying to help reimburse me for that. I left the dream wondering how a check from another country would work clearing my bank :)

I'm sure the number 22 is symbolic for something.  That is so out of the blue not to be.  I'm aware of it's numerological characteristics so I'm still thinking on this one.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Kasia
18 hours ago, Bobby said:

Speaking of dreams.... last night I had a dream that must have involved some sort of gathering of TLE people.

I must have picked up where you left off, because last night, I had a dream that we were coming back from the TLE Gathering, and a group of us were in NYC. I remember you, Bobby, as well as Troy, Fiance Bobby (whom I've not yet met in person), Janet, and others I can't quite pick out with certainty. It was one of the longest dream arcs I've ever been aware of, but of course, forgot most of it since I didn't have time to write it all down this morning. And too bad, because I know there was so much going on.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
ckaricai
3 minutes ago, Kasia said:

I must have picked up where you left off, because last night, I had a dream that we were coming back from the TLE Gathering, and a group of us were in NYC. I remember you, Bobby, as well as Troy, Fiance Bobby (whom I've not yet met in person), Janet, and others I can't quite pick out with certainty. It was one of the longest dream arcs I've ever been aware of, but of course, forgot most of it since I didn't have time to write it all down this morning. And too bad, because I know there was so much going on.

Okay, it's about to get weird. I had a dream last night that all kinds of people, including a lot of people I know were gathered in the lobby of my building. We were planning or preparing for something. I feel like it had to do with voting for something. I was a bit annoyed because it was crowded and I hate crowds. I knew there were people I knew there, but I only talked to people I knew well. I think I was vaguely aware that there were a few TLE people there, but I didn't interact with anyone. I zoomed in on my former boss and talked to her. There was more, but that's the part that I found weird. I just couldn't figure out why hundreds of people decided to gather in my lobby.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Well, count me in. I won't give you all the detail (there's much more) but here is the first part of my dream from last night, as recorded:

August 8, 2016: Strange dreams. I was somehow associated with a seemingly large group of people (coming and going) who had what seemed to be new digs. There was a lot of scurrying going on as furniture was being brought in and placed, etc.  My thoughts were that they were TLE or at least Michael students. We seemed to be all getting space we could use to do whatever we did (our own work).

:go:

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Heidi

Okaaaaaay. I guess you can count me in on the weirdness, too!

Last night I had a lucid dream where I was in this grand mall-type building with very high ceilings. There were tons of people there and I assumed I was on the Astral and they were all dreaming in real-time. I walked amid this swarm of people thinking about a recent session I read where Michael said people in the dream state who speak and/or give affection are usually 100% specific contact. I grabbed some random guy by the collar and asked his name and where he was from to see if I could verify it upon waking. Of course I can't remember, but it was Jorge Somethingorother, age 19 from V-something, California. Then I remember calling upon my Spirit Guides and coming to an area in the "mall" where a group of people were gathered around taking notes from a few people leading some kind of seminar.

Hmmmmmm.......

• LIKE/LOVE 8
NickG

I have a hars time remembering my dreams as is but I wanted to test out the whole talking with someone in my dream so I stated it out loud before bed to create a foundation for my intention. I woke up not remembering a thing but I did have a very strong feeling as if something important occurred. Have no recollection what they may be though.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Rosario

We are all connected :)   I also had a dream involving movement. I dreamed I was with my parents, about to take a train (I didn't know the destination) There was a circus-like atmosphere with fancy colors and things, and many people coming and going with stuff and furniture.  They seemed glad, active and unworried. 

Among other energy-replenishing experiences this week, that dream makes me anticipate the karmic clarity and conscious creation. Tao knows we need an oasis in the midst of chaos. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Nadine

I'm not a big fan of this month so far...I've felt completely unmotivated, uninspired, tired and lackluster. I've pretty much just been adrift for the last couple of weeks, with no energy to get going in any direction. "Fuck it." and "I don't give a shit." have been my constant companions. "I should really cook a nice, nutritious meal for myself! - Nah, fuck it, I don't care, too much work!"...."I should go out and catch some fresh air and some sunshine to see if it helps my mood. -  Oh, you now what, I don't give a shit. I'll just stay inside and try to see how many hours in a row I can spend watching Netflix series or staring at that wall without moving." Normally, I would try to motivate myself to get me out of this rut. But at the moment I just don't care enough and also, I'm tired and I have no idea what to do.

I was hoping for the "Clarity"-Energy Shift but I can't say I'm feeling it...at all....

Did anyone of you guys feel the Shift?

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
MichaelS

Another shit dream about child abuse, that I wouldn't ever have wished to have dreamed, because I like children. Very much. 

Adult males were 'having fun' kicking very young black children, like they were footballs. Tripping them up and laughing about it. I seemed to see it from both perspectives. I already know this planet is a shit hole but I'd like to escape being reminded of it, during my slumber time. It's also utterly and gratuitously pointless. As you can probably guess, I'm pissed off about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
7 hours ago, Nadine said:

I'm not a big fan of this month so far...I've felt completely unmotivated, uninspired, tired and lackluster. I've pretty much just been adrift for the last couple of weeks, with no energy to get going in any direction. "Fuck it." and "I don't give a shit." have been my constant companions. "I should really cook a nice, nutritious meal for myself! - Nah, fuck it, I don't care, too much work!"...."I should go out and catch some fresh air and some sunshine to see if it helps my mood. -  Oh, you now what, I don't give a shit. I'll just stay inside and try to see how many hours in a row I can spend watching Netflix series or staring at that wall without moving." Normally, I would try to motivate myself to get me out of this rut. But at the moment I just don't care enough and also, I'm tired and I have no idea what to do.

I was hoping for the "Clarity"-Energy Shift but I can't say I'm feeling it...at all....

Did anyone of you guys feel the Shift?

I had a massive migraine and felt awful for the two days before and after as well as the day of. It seems to have just today lifted a bit. Does that count?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
AnnaD

I have had plenty of bizarre dreams this month. 

One, Anthony Kiedis (lead singer of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers) was a very capable and nice Anaesthetist that I was working with 

Two, a friend from primary school was a registered nurse working in a bone marrow unit who acknowledged me and said Hi, for the first time since we had a falling out in about 30 years... Apparently she was mates with some of the surgical scrub nurses who were going to be part of some surgery I was scheduled to have, the surgeon being a colleague of mine who I manage to frustrate the hell out of on a regular basis, and when I was about to sign the surgical consent form I was asked to first watch an educational film about my own medical history and how that will benefit.... someone else other than me.. in an auditorium with various interested parties (scary) I exited this dream very quickly

I forgot my passport when I was about to board the plane and I had to go home to get it and I faffed around wondering whether getting a taxi or driving my car parked in airport carpark was quicker, and when I decided on driving home to get my passport, I saw my ginger Norwegian forest cat Zion and he was scared and present on the airport drop off zone and I wanted to rescue him and take him with me, which was fraught and difficult so I woke up to exit this dream and Zion was on the end of my bed. Whew.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
KurtisM

I have been having numerous active dreams too, but I'm not remembering them well. :(

As per always I'm usually in a bizarrely imaginative landscape with others present around me, and recently I've seemed to have met some old friends and family members I don't have much contact with now. Which is refreshing to see them again, but sad.

I wish I could remember them better because my dreams are crazy adventurous and I love them.

• LIKE/LOVE 1