Julian Assange?

Miizle

Do we have anything channelled on Julian Assange? Would be really interesting.

I bet he has some Pluto in his bodytypes, the clearest example i can think of!

"Plutonian is for lifetimes of great impact on a massive scale and is usually marked by unearthly features, with the hair or head being exceptionally striking."

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Miizle

There's nothign I can find about his persona, just the following about 2010 and Wikileaks:

Where has Julian Assange and Wikileaks played in these overleaves?

This could be said to have nearly epitomized the year's Overleaves in that it was all about the exploration of Sage, Dominance, Power, Spiritualist, and Arrogance. With an intense push for Dissemination, the Sage energy is present, along with the emphasis on taking control through taking the Lead against Dictatorship, regaining Power through Authority over Oppression, and removing fear through the Spiritualist's Verification, rather than Beliefs. Of course, this prompted Arrogance in the fearful reactions to the Vulnerability that this presented to those who have been representing Negative Pole positions of these Overleaves. Those who felt vulnerable then pushed for that vulnerability to be emphasized so as to bring that same fear out in others. In short, the "wikileaks" scenario is one of the planet's "pivotal events" of 2010 that will have lasting patterns that would bring about changes that most on the planet prefer in the long run. It also played out in the world stage a representation of the year's overleaves, almost characterized as one side playing the Negative Poles, and the other playing out the Positive Poles.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • 4 years later...
Ingun

I'm adding links for the record on J.A. We don't yet have any Michael information on him, except for him being a Sage.

Noam Chomsky & Alice Walker - Julian Assange is not on trial for his personality – but here’s how the US government made you focus on it. By drawing attention away from the principles of the case, the obsession with his character pushes out the significance of WikiLeaks’ revelations

https://progressive.international/wire/2020-09-24-we-demand-the-immediate-release-of-julian-assange/en

(A Norwegian link: https://www.nrk.no/ytring/nar-skal-vi-forsta-alvoret_-1.15144476)

More than 160 world leaders and diplomats call for UK to release J.A.

“Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence and thereby eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and those we love."  -Julian Assange

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Miizle

I definitely feel like Assange has been demonised. I have seen people in this community demonising him (i remember no details what it was about and when it was and who it was or anything... I just remember having seen it.)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
petra

@Ingun Thank You beloved, for putting this together, to shine a light on things! The U.S.A. is on place 42 in this world, when it comes to the "free press"

To keep Julian Assange  hostage/prisoner is one of the injustice done to people right now, but the tide is turning!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1