Channeling

Jennifer

Question

Jennifer

I would like to channel Michael however I have some questions. I am hoping someone can describe the channeling experience. When you make an appointment how is it that you connect with Michael, through chat? If so is there a link to follow?

I would first like to channel Michael to discuss my past lives. I am wondering how many questions does the time slot allow on average? Also I am wondering if I should phrase any questions a certain way, or differently from the way I phrased them below. 

I had a very vivid dream once that felt like a memory. I would like to ask Michael specifically if this dream of me on a journey in the desert with a companion was in fact memory of of a past life. Who and when was I and also who was my companion. Also, should I describe the dream more thoroughly for Michael? 

I would also like to know if any of my past lives carry a residual imprint in my current life that effects my attitudes and choices.

I wish to inquire if I was ever lived as a person of significance in history and if so what was my impact to the time period?

I would like to know (you might be able to answer this question for me here) if a birthmark is a residual imprint from a past life from a trauma or death. If so I would like to know what my birthmark indicates as far as manner of death or weapon and why I was killed. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

8 answers to this question

Maxim [memorial profile]

When you sign up for channeling you will get an email from Troy with all the particulars of where to go for the chat.  I've read many times from Michael that past lives don't have an effect on the current life though there can be resonances.  Good luck.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Ingun
6 hours ago, Jennifer said:

I would like to channel Michael however I have some questions. I am hoping someone can describe the channeling experience. When you make an appointment how is it that you connect with Michael, through chat? If so is there a link to follow?

I would first like to channel Michael to discuss my past lives. I am wondering how many questions does the time slot allow on average? Also I am wondering if I should phrase any questions a certain way, or differently from the way I phrased them below. 

I had a very vivid dream once that felt like a memory. I would like to ask Michael specifically if this dream of me on a journey in the desert with a companion was in fact memory of of a past life. Who and when was I and also who was my companion. Also, should I describe the dream more thoroughly for Michael? 

I would also like to know if any of my past lives carry a residual imprint in my current life that effects my attitudes and choices.

I wish to inquire if I was ever lived as a person of significance in history and if so what was my impact to the time period?

I would like to know (you might be able to answer this question for me here) if a birthmark is a residual imprint from a past life from a trauma or death. If so I would like to know what my birthmark indicates as far as manner of death or weapon and why I was killed. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

If you like to have a session with Troy channeling the Michael Entity, the MEntity has to search the Akashic Records and track the information when it comes to past life information, and that will take some more waiting than other questions. But I guess the waiting time can also depend on the broadness or narrowness of the question and also if the question is clear and direct, or not.

ViP had a great session with Troy/MEntity where they speak about the art of questioning:  How to ask Michael questions

Regarding birthmarks you may check into Community -> Blogs and make a search there on the word.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Christian

The only other thing that I could add to emphasize would be to make the question a clear as you can. 

I have often found that the question was not what I really wanted to know, though the answer did answer the question I asked but not the one I wanted. 

Take some time.  I have found that typing out the question as I think I want to ask it helps me to refine it to the meat.  Those questions get the best answers. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • ARTISAN
Janet

If you're planning to sign up for a POF session, you will have 30 minutes for your questions and the responses from Michael.

The speed of response will depend on the state of the channel and whether your question requires Michael to do research or not. If they can respond to a question based on their own knowledge, you should get a fairly quick response, sometimes with a lot of detail if you're willing to wait for them to keep 'speaking' and not so much detail if you jump in to ask your next question. 

If they can get the info from your own Essence, then responses are a little faster as well. 

If you ask about past lives, Michael will have to search the Akashic records, and that can take significant time. It's entirely possible that it would take your entire POF time slot to get info about one past life, and the quantity of info on that past life can vary depending on how difficult it was for Michael to pull it. 

A general question about whether a birthmark came from a past life shouldn't require a search of the Akashic and so a response should not take long. If you have a birthmark that came from a past life and you ask for details about that life, then you're looking at research time again. 

I suggest that you have at least 2-3 questions ready, and ask the one that is most important to you first. Once they begin responding, you may find that it's more useful to you to ask follow-up questions based on their response than to ask your other prepared questions. 

Essentially: be prepared with questions, but be flexible and patient. 

I also recommend that you search this site to be sure there is not already a response to a question before you spend your precious minutes waiting for Michael to repeat the answer for your benefit. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
MichaelS

I'd endorse Maxim's assertion about past lives. To corrupt Mark Twain's aphorism on death ' reports of our former death(s) are greatly exaggerated'. 

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2

I always find that looking through other peoples sessions that they post ,gives me good ideas on how to ask things and what to ask. Its a good way to get ideas for your own questions. Many people have posted past life sessions on here, if you want to get an idea of how the session would go. I have done several sessions asking about famous past lives, and they definitely take more time to respond.