TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Leaving before the Rains Come

Maxim [memorial profile]

I enjoyed Alexandra Fullers eloquent prose in her memoir that has her get married and leave her African home and come to Wyoming where she has three kids.  She is deft at tying stories from the past to the overall narrative.  I would say it is all and all an old soul moving through the 4th IM.  Her parents sound old soul as well... her father introduced himself to his future wife as Tim Fuller without fixed abode and had an unattached gusto and philosophy for living.  At one point she sounds like a Michael student talking about manifesting her soul... elsewhere it is implied through what she writes.

The NY Times review: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/books/alexandra-fullers-leaving-before-the-rains-come.html?_r=0

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• 1 month later...

Reading the NY review from the link you posted has makes me want to read this book. Perhaps I will now, thanks. I was moved by the quotes from her book too, as a young girl in Africa and later on. She has a captivating way of describing  her many life experiences. Also see what you mean, and agree, about her being an old soul.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

@NickF Interestingly, her parents when she grew up in Rhodesia were for keeping it white minority ruled before it became Zimbabwe.  I still think they are old souls.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• 2 years later...

Finally downloaded this book you recommended. A good read so far. 

Edited by NickF