Ask Michael - August 7, 2016

Heidi
57 minutes ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: There does come a time when the blurring between Connor and Essence will be so "blurry" that there is no interest in sustaining that differentiation. 

Another gem, here. This helps explain even more the conundrum some of seem to have with "When do Personality and Essence merge on the astral?"

Thanks for asking this great question, @Connor!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Heidi
3 hours ago, Bobby said:

Ckaricai: Hi Michael, my question is about dreams. How can we tell if we are making essence contact with other people or if the people we dream about are only symbols?

MEntity: If there is speaking or affection. 

MEntity: There are other scenarios where contact may be valid, but those will vary. Speaking and affection, however, are nearly 100% specific contact. 

Wow. Okay, that answers a lot! Thanks, @ckaricai *checking the ol' dream journal now*

• LIKE/LOVE 14
ckaricai
1 hour ago, Heidi said:

Wow. Okay, that answers a lot! Thanks, @ckaricai *checking the ol' dream journal now*

Thank Heidi. I've been having dreams lately that feel real so I had to wonder. I guess this would mean that whenever we have dreams about celebrities where we talk to them or dreams with people we haven't seen in a while that would mean there was essence contact. I'm wondering what the other valid scenarios are and what counts as affection. Those are questions for another day tho. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Maxim [memorial profile]

Another great session!

This is a great reminder about lack of urgency.  Down here on earth things can seem awfully urgent.

5 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: One of the reasons our teaching has a fairly low profile is because it is not concerned with recruitment or saving anyone. There is no urgency. We know that some of our channels and students may wish to imbue some urgency, importance, and eagerness but that is counter to our teaching. 

This quote from Connor's Q&A makes me think of Gurdjief's idea of self remembering which he said was the most important thing to do.  He said it wasn't just self awareness but something else that he couldn't easily explain.  Maybe this is what he was talking about... or had an inkling or was attempting to articulate.

5 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: And so it is with Essence. It can only evolve from Essence Contact and Recognition. This is the only true form of evolution for Essence. 

MEntity: Essence Recognition and Contact would be similar to your remembering your vision, remembering your value, remembering your worth, remembering you. 

MEntity: Remembering each other.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Maxim [memorial profile]

I see my quote on urgency got removed.... here it is.

5 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: One of the reasons our teaching has a fairly low profile is because it is not concerned with recruitment or saving anyone. There is no urgency. We know that some of our channels and students may wish to imbue some urgency, importance, and eagerness but that is counter to our teaching. 

As I recall Gurdjief was into urgency.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Heidi

@ckaricai Exactly my thoughts. Their simple answer seems to sum up a lot of questions about dreams, but you definitely opened a whole new can of worms. Can't wait to hear something more in depth about this. It just makes me think back immediately to a lot of dreams where I had impassioned conversations with people...and affection. Hmmm...

• LIKE/LOVE 8
KurtisM

I've often talked in my dreams. Making plans, discovering mysteries, asking questions etc. But some of the most memorable dreams of mine are either where big catastrophes happen and I'm on big adventures, or there's a strangely deep attraction and affection built with another in the dream. 

I wish I could ask about them. Does anyone here have any theories as to why I dream about more out-of-the world adventures and stories and catastrophes? I haven't ever had many "normal" dreams.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Thank you Mizzle for asking about Vaccinations.  This is a topic close to my heart, since i believe vaccine damage is the most likely explanation for my son's issues.  

My theory on how to handle vaccines is the following:  The closer to 3 years of age you can wait before you vaccine the better, so you give the blood brain barrier a chance to mature.  It takes until about 3 years of age to do so.  Plus does a baby that sits in a crib all day really need a hepatitis vaccine 20 minutes after their born. Second, never more than 1 vaccine in a day.  They give multiple vaccines in a day, way to much and it overloads the immune system.  Also, never give tylenol with a vaccine, that is maybee the worst thing you can do.  Tylenol depletes the bodies glutathione which is the bodies main antioxidant which is protecting the body from vaccine damage,  way to many Dr's are oblivious to this, and that isn't even disputed, it's all over the medical journals that tylenol does this.  Lastly,  i am not for vaccines for illnesses that aren't that bad to begin with. Is a chicken pox vaccine really necessary, HPV vaccine makes me want to go insane thinking of giving an 11 year old kid a vaccine for sexually transmitted disease.  

Edited by Matt

These are all great questions! It never occurred to me that students gathering together would benefit Michael as a teacher, but it does make a lot of sense. @ckaricai your dream question has we wanting to dig further too. Also made me realize I haven't remembered any dreams for 3 or 4 weeks now. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Having caught the chicken pox at the age of 20, I would have really appreciated having a vaccine. I was extremely ill and incapacitated for about a month, and I ended up with a nasty secondary ear infection that I suspect damaged my hearing. It was so painful that anyone speaking above a whisper hurt my ears, and no painkillers really worked to mitigate it or help me sleep so I could heal.  I had very low energy and was sluggish and unable to do much for months afterward. It's not no big deal. Chicken pox can kill. A vaccine would have prevented months of extreme suffering for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
On August 8, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Heidi said:

@Matt I had no idea about avoiding Tylenol with vaccines. I'm sure I've done this, or at least baby Motrin. Will make sure not to in the future!

Motrin is ok, that is ibuprofen, it's probably best not to give anything, but if you have to motrin is way better than tylenol. I think probably the best thing, is to eat food filled with antioxidants before and after, like a big bowl of fruit and vegetables the day your getting a vaccine.  Strengthen the bodies natural defenses. a good way to boost glutathione is to eat sulfur foods like broccoli, garlic, brussell sprouts.  

Edited by Matt

getting Chicken pox as an adult can be bad, but not as bad when your a child.  I know parents personally who took their kids to get measles shots and they stopped talking and regressed into autism.  There is a whole court set up in the United states for Vaccine damages. It's all a gamble, and i have nothing against anyone wanting to get vaccines as long as they don't force me to get them.  All these health worries really suck, but all i can say is from my own experience, it's a lifetime mistake for some people who do have a reaction, and thats the part that sucks so bad.  In rare cases chicken pox can be very bad and even kill a very rare few cases every year, but thats the gamble part, hindsight is always 20/20 and if you actually get something bad then of course you wish you would have gotten vaccinated.  How many people have been damaged by chickenpox vaccines versus how many die from the disease every year, i don't know the answer, but none of this is black and white, there is a huge gray area.  

Edited by Matt
  • ARTISAN
Janet

I asked a question similar to Nan's following the 2013 Gathering. It's in a blog called Essence Contact and Recognition and Manifesting Soul Age but I'll add the relevant content here for comparison. It was a very similar response.

Janet: I am interested in your comments about the gathering of Michael students in Virginia that recently concluded. I think most of us were delighted with the experience and I’m curious as to how you regard the intent and the results of this type of gathering. 

MEntity:

Our experience of events such as this is limited to what is made available to us by our channels and students. We do not often have any direct experience of the Physical Plane, and even when we do, it is by proxy of channel or student and how he or she is experiencing it. 

Nearly everything we gather about the Physical Plane at this point is relative to our own past, or the constant updates from our thousands of extant students and channels, and the Akashic Records. The proxy method is high when fragments gather for the intent of working with us, so we are able to "piggy-back" on many of our students and channels during those times, if that student or channel allows for it.

What we gain from these gatherings is a profoundly helpful assessment of where our students are in applying our teaching, understanding it, and evolving it. This is not for the point of grading, of course, but for the point of calibrating where we are with what we share.

We are able to see where our students are in terms of healing, when we can see how freely one might drop the Chief Feature when in an environment deemed "safe," and whether that same effort is then carried forth into more challenging environments.

Essence Contact and Recognition are high in these gatherings, and this is perceived by us in ways that are like synapses among students that propel and revitalize.

The comparison to synapses, particularly of electrical synapses, is quite literal.

All of this helps us to bring more relevance to what we may share, and how we share it.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Sarah

I had no idea Michael was pro-vax... and, to be honest, this really concerns me, as they sound like they've bought into the industry line.

Aluminum, mercury, and animal/human DNA aside, the question that needs to be asked is one that Matt alluded to. Just because some vaccines have some effectiveness doesn't mean that they should necessarily be given. The problem with some is that they prevent people from getting childhood diseases as children... and then they might get those diseases as an adult when they're more severe. And if a mother's never had those diseases, she can't pass on maternal antibodies to her baby through breastmilk, meaning the baby is at risk until they're old enough to get the shots (leaving them more vulnerable at the worst time). It's a vicious cycle we've gotten ourselves into, and for no good reason. Deaths from these diseases were already declining before the vaccines were introduced due to better sanitation practices and nutrition. Some doctors didn't even see the point of a measles vaccine when it first came out! Then there are some of the new studies coming out that suggest having some of these diseases (like chickenpox, measles, and mumps) as children can actually lower your risk for certain cancers later in life. Quite frankly, I'm pissed off that that was taken away from me.

So we've traded a few weeks of misery as children, bypassing important training for our immune systems, and actually made the whole disease problem worse by shifting the age at which people usually get these diseases to more dangerous times with vaccine "immunity" that wears off.

And don't even get me started on vaccine shedding...

As far as I know, there's no way to make a safe vaccine. Those disgusting ingredients are in there to be used as a growth medium for viruses or bacteria (that's where the human or animal DNA comes from) or to provoke an immune reaction (that's the aluminum) or to preserve the solution (that's the mercury). There's also no incentive to produce a safe vaccine, as the manufacturers have no liability. Maybe these ingredients are cheap. Maybe they're the only ones that produce the desired response. I don't know. But they don't have any place being injected into a human body.

This is a hot-button issue for me. The MMR fucked up my gut at age one, and I've been dealing with the fallout ever since. (Your gut affects EVERYTHING.) I've even had a stern talking-to with my Essence, as I don't want any other poor Personalities do any more lives where they end up vaccine-damaged and struggling, forced to abandon whatever they had planned because everything's gone down the crapper. Until people smarten up and get over this obsession with vaccines, I don't want my Essence coming back. Vaccination is an outdated and dangerous idea, and the sooner we learn that, the better off our species will be.

i so agree with everything you said Sarah.  I disagree with Michael's minimization of vaccine risks.  This makes me have to remember that Michael is not all knowing, and i know they would never claim to be.   People also have to remember the amount of vaccines most of us received as children are nothing compared to the amount they get now. Like i said before though, i don't care if you want to get vaccinated as long as you don't make me get them.  We live in a much more toxic world today than we used to, so adding another toxic insult like vaccines is maybee just too much considering how many other toxins humans of today are dealing with.  It's all accumulation of  our toxic world.

Edited by Matt

Michael isn’t pro-vax or bought into industry line. But I do agree that they underplay the risks. I think we should avoid labelling anyone pro-vax or anti-vax though because it’s a objectification (simplifying someone so that we can handle them easier). No sensible person who gave the subject any thought can say 100% yey or nay - for 100% of cases.

Their statement “Until vaccines can move away from the use of formaldehydes, aluminium, and animal products, they will always pose risk factors. “ is consistent with my understanding after an extensive study of the subject. So are the risks they list. It is also true that majority of vaccinated people will not be disabled or seriously damaged. Subtle damage may be more wide spread and difficult to conclusively link to any one cause, and the cause might not be singular but cumulative. And while the seriously damaged percentage is not by far in majority, it is too high.

One has to look at risk vs potential benefit ratio. And this will differ vastly between various vaccines. So many books and articles have been written about this - no-one can give a sensible answer in such a small amount of space. Anyone who wants to seriously inform themselves about this should read them. And once one decides to get a particular vaccine, they should get it at an optimal time and optimal form - not necessarily what the vaccination calendar says, and not necessary the same vaccine as is freely available. The calendars are made by non-medical people and is more a matter of convenience and the vaccines might include antigens against which you don't wish to vaccinate.

And finally if you personally or someone near you have been one of the unlucky ones, I totally understand you don’t give a toss about statements like “Risk is a part of the gamble of living”.

Edited by Jana
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

I never got the impression Michael was "pro-vaccinations" or "anti-vaccinations." They tend to walk that fine line on a lot of topics we feel passionate about. There have been many private sessions where they cover a whole range of perspectives on the topic, but this session hosted only one angle on the topic. One thing I've learned from Michael about many many topics that are sensitive to us is that they have a way to cut through the speculation and bullshit. I love them for that, even if I often disagree with them.  

FULL DISCLOSURE: I have my own theoretical anti-vaccinations stance because I know several Michael Students who raised their kids with no or minimal vaccinations and they have had no issues, and I don't quite understand how they work, and I don't see any evidence that they were really of any significance in reducing illnesses in history (all historical scenarios cited had the illnesses already in decline before vaccinations were administered). I say that my stance is theoretical because I don't have children and I was vaccinated as a child and I still concede to the pressures of vaccinations. I have no *real* reason to be against them other than speculation and my own range of understanding, but one thing I *do* know is that I don't really know shit about any of it. I just have my theoretical position because of my own speculation, intuition, and experience, but nothing substantial to back that up. 

This is an important example of how we have had to learn to channel Michael without our own biases coloring the channeling. And ohhhh the biases I have. LOL Michael's teaching would be very different if my biases were considered. Whoosh. As many of you know, I am a bit more volatile and confrontational and opinionated. Just sayin.

Something I've noticed in regard to vaccines is that there is as much speculation and unfounded fears over vaccinations as there is blind faith and unquestioned defense of them. But the truth is probably somewhere between that where science and history and substance do show both the benefits and dangers of them. I know that's where Michael is coming from in this question for them about the dangers and benefits. I think it's just a fact that *most* people have no adverse effects from them, and it's just a fact that *most* of civilization is probably benefited by them in ways we can't even fathom, so Michael speaks to that, but they also speak to the reality of the dangers and risks for many who *will* have adverse reactions to them. Even if only 1% or .5% or .25% or even .01% of the population have an adverse effect, that's still a lot of people, so it's not a factor that can be dismissed. To be fair, most of those adverse effects are speculative and we don't really have any substantial science to link them. I know this because my own bias keeps me interested in finding data to defend my theoretical stance, but it's just not there (yet?)

I see Michael's response being only what it always is: a balanced and practical and insightful perspective that rises above the usual prejudices and projections that we get so attached to while incarnating.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

One thing that has changed a lot over the recent years is the number of vaccines children get. There is a vast difference between what vaccines I got as a kid vs what children get today. Some of the most controversial vaccines are the very new ones, such as HPV that have been around only for a few years. And the amount of jabs that babies get has increased dramatically.

And it would be very naive not to acknowledge that it's a business and as such there is profit concern and as such some stuff that is happening is motivated by it.

What is most problematic is that risks are seriously underplayed by official sources and unless parents are aware and questioning enough to find their own information, they are typically blindly trusting these and sometimes this leads to personal tragedies. But most people want it this way. They want to be served information pre-digested, simplified, and black and white.

Edited by Jana
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Lori Abrams
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:59 PM, Juni said:

Having caught the chicken pox at the age of 20, I would have really appreciated having a vaccine. I was extremely ill and incapacitated for about a month, and I ended up with a nasty secondary ear infection that I suspect damaged my hearing. It was so painful that anyone speaking above a whisper hurt my ears, and no painkillers really worked to mitigate it or help me sleep so I could heal.  I had very low energy and was sluggish and unable to do much for months afterward. It's not no big deal. Chicken pox can kill. A vaccine would have prevented months of extreme suffering for me.

We didn't have a vaccine for chicken pox growing up, but it was highly recommended among mothers, to have their child exposed to it from another while young.  I'm wondering if back in the day, when we gathered in small communities, they knew that getting it as an adult was not favorable?  And everyone reacts differently to these "childhood" illnesses too.  I had an average of 4 pox on my body.  My brother caught it from me, and he was bedridden with pox all over his body.  My husband never got them either, as a child, but caught the virus from a child at a baseball gathering.  He was a mess, also.  Poor thing, he came down with shingles a year later too.  He was in the Navy at the time so, 800 mg of motrin was the norm for everything.  Although, they gave him something where he never experienced any itching as they healed.  He had them EVERYWHERE. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

I truly believe that they have the science that shows how dangerous they can be. Check out videos of Dr Suzanne Humphries who explains this issue so well, or Judy Mikovitis. Check out movie Vaxxed for a real eye opener. People are living longer but were way more sickly then ever, hospitals are booming. One thing i am certain of, vaccinating a baby that was born 20 minutes ago is freakin wrong. I basically believe most family Drs are oblivious and i dont have much respect for them. Big medicine drones. The Drs who truly want to heal and help people are special, they are out there, but you have to look hard. I know 2 Drs like this personally who live for healing people, and surprise surprise both are against vaccines unless your immune compromised or elderly. 

Lori Abrams
39 minutes ago, Jana said:

One thing that has changed a lot over the recent years is the number of vaccines children get. There is a vast difference between what I got as vaccines as a kid vs what children get today. Some of the most controversial vaccines are the very new ones, such as HPV that have been around only for a few years. And the amount that babies get has increased dramatically.

And it would be very naive not to acknowledge that it's a business and as such there is profit concern and as such some stuff that is happening is not motivated by it.

I agree about the many more vaccines being introduced to growing babies these days.  I was at the delivery of my grandson, when minutes after he was born, they informed my son about the HPV vaccine they were going to administer.  I was shocked!  What, an std vaccine for newly born baby.  (Luckily I knew what it was from being formerly in the health profession.) I told my son, NO.  (he had to sign a waiver form because of it). He could always discuss with the baby's doctor at his first few appointments.  It would also give them time to look it up, for themselves.  Also, young adults have groups and blogs where they can talk with other parents about this, and have found lists of pediatricians that do give out single doses, (many do not).    I do the same for my animals' vaccines. I do not have them get the mega dose shots.  Yes, that means more paid appointments, I am told.  Not a problem.    So much confusing information, and some downright theft in the medical establishment, that you practically have to be your own physicians' assistant.  :-/

I just want to mention that a group of nurses from a few large hospitals near my area,last year, got together as a group to refuse the mandatory flu shot the hospital says they have to have.  When nurses balk, you better pay attention.   

3 minutes ago, Lori Abrams said:

I was at the delivery of my grandson, when minutes after he was born, they informed my son about the HPV vaccine they were going to administer.  I was shocked!  What, an std vaccine for newly born baby.  (Luckily I knew what it was from being formerly in the health profession.) I told my son, NO.  (he had to sign a waiver form because of it).

That's crazy and good for your grandson that you were informed. How many babies got it because their parents were not and scare tactics and pressure was applied?

• LIKE/LOVE 1