Christina Lily Pedersen

Cadre 2, Entity 4

Wendy

I'm a C3/E1 I've been wondering where all my cadre and entity mates are, and it seems like lots of you have them as family members!

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

MelinS
On 2/17/2018 at 12:33 PM, Michèle said:

Hi all, 

I am very interested in this discussion because Shepherd channelled me in Cadre 4/Entity 4, but he added that some refer to this Cadre as 2, not 4. Does anybody know whether Michael's numbering through Shepherd corresponds to Cadre 2 through Troy? I would really appreciate any shared inputs because I would love to meet Cadre and Entity mates, I am incredibly curious to find out what it 'feels like' to meet them. I have to add that I have no vital stats of my family as of yet, so it is entirely possible that our clan shares Cadres and Entities too. Please do let me know, don't be shy1f64b.png1f600.png

Hi Michele! I'm one of you entity mates -- pleased to know you're out there! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Michèle

@John Roth - thanks for letting me know, John, I will go and have a look - I knew I had seen this somewhere!

@MelinS Hello Melin! Wonderful, lovely to meet you! Thanks for reaching out 😀  I will change my profile picture to one where you can see my face - especially the eyes. It helps with recognition - if there is, of course!

@petra Thanks for letting me know! This is great news! Say hi from an entity mate, please 😀 What is your husband's role? I wonder whether entity 4 is composed of Sages and Priests mainly.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

MelinS

Michele (I'm sorry I can't make the accent on your "e"!), I'm so pleased to meet you. I was getting a little concerned to think that Louis CK was setting the tone for our entire entity! This is a new experience for me -- to get to converse with someone I don't know in this life but who I've undoubtedly known before. For years I thought I was a scholar (as channeled by Joya Pope about 20 years ago). That role felt pretty good for a while, but then it didn't -- something was missing. I was recently read by Dave Gregg, and his sense that I am a scholar-cast priest feels right on. The pizzazz of the priest role was what I was missing! My goal now is to learn how do some priest-y goodness here in the mossy Pacific Northwest. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Michèle

Hello @MelinS Don't worry about the accent - I have lived in the UK for the past 12 years and I only use the accent when I send something from my mobile phone . The English keyboard doesn't know French.... 😁 

The mossy Pacific Northwest is a very beautiful place to live and work - I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it for myself, but my sister spent some time there in 2015. The wildlife and landscape is stunning - and I would love to visit some day! In general, I have heard lots of great things about Washington, and I almost went to work in Seattle once, but unfortunately, the position got snapped up by someone else.

@Christina Lily PedersenI had a look in my notes about our cadre and entity, and Michael (through Shepherd), said this about the 2/4: the cadre 2 has exacting and specific high standards and it brings things into clear focus and helps manifest their full potential. Cadre 2 has an agreement to study with Michael.

Entity 4 still is largely incarnate, metropolitan and unusually far-flung with a strong interest in international relations.

Perhaps that would explain why Entity 4 people seem to be dotted all over the place, and not as close as other entities- at least that's the impression I got from reading through the topic. And it can definitely cause a feeling of loneliness.

Because it is a number 4 entity, that brings a Scholar-flavour to personality that is mostly noted by people who don't know you very well - this may have been a factor that you, Melin, were originally channeled as Scholar.

The internet has made it so easy to reach out and connect - and talk to people you would otherwise not have met. I do enjoy that, I have to say, and I am also happy to meet other Michael students and cadre and entity mates this way. Of course, I would prefer to talk in person, but it's not always practical if you are halfway across the globe 😀🙋

Maybe we should open a club - Club 2-4!

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

MelinS

Thank you for sharing your insights about C2/E4, Michele. I feel I have lots of studying to catch up on!  I love what you said: "Cadre 2 has exacting and specific high standards." Perfect. I'm a technical writer, which is all about that! And the far-flung nature of us all is also apt. A turning point in my life was studying in Dublin, Ireland, for a couple of years. I felt I was grazing at an endless smorgasbord of history, and I barely worked my way through the appetizers after two years! I'll never forget that feeling of being insignificant while also getting closer to the core of life at the same time. To be continued!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Sonny
On 3/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, Michèle said:

Maybe we should open a club - Club 2-4! 

Count me in, entity buddy!

Edited by Sonny
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Michèle
16 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Count me in, entity buddy!

Let's do it! 🤜🤛👍💪🙋‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Moriah

I'm new to the site and still learning about my chart. I am a C2E4, so I'll join your club! 😁👍

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sonny

Welcome, entity mate!

The idea of a 2-4 Club is cool but I'm not sure if any of us has the inclination to do anything about it. 😋

• LOL 1

Moriah

Thank you Sonny! Who knows! If it's in the cards, maybe it'll happen!

I'm still in the process of learning. Roughly how many essences could there be in our group? I'm still trying to figure who would be in my smallest and most intimate group, just for fun. I assume my positions would factor into that?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sonny

Moriah, I'm sorry to say that I know very little about our entity.

Others on this site seem to have access to information about it but it's spread out and hard to find - at least, I find it difficult to locate.

What little information I've seen has come through in bits and pieces. I don't know who's channelling it either - whether it's Troy or someone else.

Things like the makeup of our entity and positions are a mystery to me.

I must say that having seen your photo, you seem "familiar" to me.  🤔

Moriah

Thanks for the response, Sonny!

Well, maybe over time, we can find out more about our mysterious entity. I feel very drawn to find out more and discover soul family members. 😊

The only thing I have noticed so far is that we all seem to be quite spread out. 

Perhaps we know each other! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1