AnnaD

recognition of entity members of your essence twin's entity

AnnaD

Hi. I have had certain experiences regarding the entity of my essence twin (a C1E4 Scholar cast Priest), which has made her entity members stand out to me in different ways. I experience recognition of C1E4 as somehow familiar and intriguing. I get this feeling with Ingun, RachelS, , The Cocteau Twins female singer Elizabeth Fraser and Jessica Chastain, and Bjork. 

When I was working as a hotel cleaner at an exclusive hotel in the early 90's where Bjork was staying at the night of her concert, I was cleaning on the floor Bjork was staying on and one of her staff offered me two free tickets to her show because ... well who knows why.... maybe she sensed some kindred spirit or something.... 

When I read lists of who is in C1E4 I get a sense of knowing them. Not being mind blown, but more a sense of recognition of something with them. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Christina Lily Pedersen

Huh, I never thought of that ..

I don't feel close to the celebs in my own entity, at least the ones I know of .. but then again, those I love I don't know where to place. So they might be from wherever. My ET is from Cadre 1, Entity 2. 

By the way, is that a question that can be asked in Ask Michael? A celebrity's Cadre/Entity or Standard Profile? I have been wondering how so many celebrity Overleaves are known ...

• LIKE/LOVE 3

RachelL

That's awesome you got tickets to Bjork's concert! I think there definitely is some recognition involved. I've also realized that I've already personally known 4 others from my ET's entity (C1E5). Perhaps I naturally gravitate toward these entity members? It certainly is interesting.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD

Christina - I would try for asking the role/casting/soul age/cadre/entity of people/celebrities I am curious about, for sure in an Ask Michael. There is no harm in trying. 

RachelL - I agree. There seems to be a resonance or connection where I gravitate to these people too, few and far between as members of this entity are.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Cong
6 hours ago, Anna Louise Dobson said:

Thanks for sharing, ladies! Would love to learn more from all of you on how you feel about each entities in cadre 1.

@Christina Lily Pedersen Can't agree more on the celebrity part. To me, the channeled celebrities seem too skewed towards the entertainment industry and English-speaking culture. ~1000 fragments is not really a big number compared to what we have in the overall design, it seems quite "suspicious" to me to have such a concentration of celebrities in a given entity. Well, I guess we can say cadre 1 is supposed to be the pioneers of the design and the souls chose the kind of lives to bring certain messages to the mass. Among these celebrities, there are two (and only two) I resonate the most: Sting from c1e2 and Anthony Bourdain from c1e5. Christina, I can totally see myself writing the kind of songs and travel the world in a Anthony Bourdain fashion (personal biased here lol)...are you from c1e2 btw? 

I am still waiting for my profile information but I'll not be surprised if I'm from this cadre 1...I've read quite a bit of descriptions on the entities, as first I thought I might be from entity 6/7 but lately I'm more thinking about a c1e5...I think I have a secret admiration for our Maureen even before I joined this website but I guess everyone here feels the same haha...   

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen

@CongOh, that will be so exciting! I am from C1E3 (The Reality Shifter Entity, so I have heard ..), but my ET is from C1E2 :D 

I have Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum in my Cadre/Entity whom I both really like, but I am curious about many others .. more alternative people, like Tori Amos or Neil Gaiman <3 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christina Lily Pedersen

Oh, and @Kasia, whom I feel very connected to, is from my ET's Cadre and Entity! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
On 17 August 2016 at 10:09 AM, Anna Louise Dobson said:

I have had certain experiences regarding the entity of my essence twin (a C1E4 Scholar cast Priest), which has made her entity members stand out to me in different ways.

I find it very interesting @Anna Louise Dobson. My ET is from C2E7. I have only met our awesome @Astra Bianca from there and I feel a certain special connection. That connection is however flavoured slightly differently than with people from my Cadre. I don't know really how to describe it? I kind of can "see" Astra's Essence and there is this very special taste to it (except the one that is specific to Astra) that I know is partly connected to a Cadre that is other than my own and also to her Entity. In the latter, I recognise the "taste" of my ET.

Besides that, I find it very hard to validate both Cadre and Entity, whether we are talking about my own or others'. For me it really functions on instinct and gut feeling. I was channelled the first time as C3E7 (Karen Murphy) and it simply didn't make sense for a reason I can't explain. I mean I didn't have any knowledge about Cadres at that time. As soon as I saw Troy's Cadre 1 - it just fell in place. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Cong
3 hours ago, PPLD said:

I find it very interesting @Anna Louise Dobson. My ET is from C2E7. I have only met our awesome @Astra Bianca from there and I feel a certain special connection. That connection is however flavoured slightly differently than with people from my Cadre. I don't know really how to describe it? I kind of can "see" Astra's Essence and there is this very special taste to it (except the one that is specific to Astra) that I know is partly connected to a Cadre that is other than my own and also to her Entity. In the latter, I recognise the "taste" of my ET.

Besides that, I find it very hard to validate both Cadre and Entity, whether we are talking about my own or others'. For me it really functions on instinct and gut feeling. I was channelled the first time as C3E7 (Karen Murphy) and it simply didn't make sense for a reason I can't explain. I mean I didn't have any knowledge about Cadres at that time. As soon as I saw Troy's Cadre 1 - it just fell in place. 

Is it possible that the other channel (Karen) was using a different numbering system? I heard that there are two cadres (11 and 12) from Michael's own energy ring still having souls incarnating. And some channel treat those two cadres as cadre 1 and cadre 2. So the Cadre 3 in their system is referring to the same cadre 1 we are talking about here.  

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaD

Cong I guess that what you are saying is possible. Validating a cadre and entity number - that is easier for me in spotting someone from C1E4 but I cannot spot C1E7 if they get up into my grill! Well, I probably could then, but some people do stand out for me. 

I have a feeling that Ry Cooder, Jane Siberry, maybe Uma Thurman, are from C1E4. When I saw Uma Thurman in her role as Venus in an old 1980s movie The adventures of Baron Munchausen at a cinema I was like "There she is!!! OMG there she is!!! I know you!" which was weird to say the least. I still make a point of seeing most of her movies. I have read she is an Old 3. I do have a feeling like I know her but it is something other than ETness which is what it felt like at the time to my 16 year old self. 

I would also love to get details on others who fall squarely into my humour and "veterans of the same perspective/experience" (that is how I feel with Portlandia actors) Carrie Brownstein, and Fred Armisen, and what kind of monads/agreements they are doing together besides being paid to have fun together. Bastards. I have a feeling of familiarity with Carrie and Fred, but maybe they have a gift of making everyone feel that way!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Cong
17 minutes ago, Anna Louise Dobson said:

Cong I guess that what you are saying is possible. Validating a cadre and entity number - that is easier for me in spotting someone from C1E4 but I cannot spot C1E7 if they get up into my grill! Well, I probably could then, but some people do stand out for me. 

I have a feeling that Ry Cooder, Jane Siberry, maybe Uma Thurman, are from C1E4. When I saw Uma Thurman in her role as Venus in an old 1980s movie The adventures of Baron Munchausen at a cinema I was like "There she is!!! OMG there she is!!! I know you!" which was weird to say the least. I still make a point of seeing most of her movies. I have read she is an Old 3. I do have a feeling like I know her but it is something other than ETness which is what it felt like at the time to my 16 year old self. 

I would also love to get details on others who fall squarely into my humour and "veterans of the same perspective/experience" (that is how I feel with Portlandia actors) Carrie Brownstein, and Fred Armisen, and what kind of monads/agreements they are doing together besides being paid to have fun together. Bastards. I have a feeling of familiarity with Carrie and Fred, but maybe they have a gift of making everyone feel that way!

I don't know too much about Uma Thurman but I really like Ethan Hawke haha! Before sunrise/Before sunset are my favorite movies. Wonder what went wrong between them since I was always under the impression that they were one of the very few Hollywood couples who are truly, madly in love.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
19 hours ago, Cong said:

Is it possible that the other channel (Karen) was using a different numbering system?

Could have been Cong, but Karen worked with the Classic System, and if I remember correctly she got my ET right, so it was a inaccurate channelling in this case I'm quite sure. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Erin

I'm in the same boat.   I read about all the different entities and cadres and C1E4 just screamed at me.  I'm not sure if I just have a lot of buddies there, but it wouldn't surprise me to have it validated.  For now I consider myself CIE4.   When I read that the Entity is almost cycled off, I began to think differently.  I wasn't born in any of the C1E4 "hotspots" but at the same time, the culture shock has taught me so much about baby and infant souls, and even though I make snarky comments, inside I understand they are my teachers.

I feel myself looking down on those around me my ego deems inferior, but this tendency has become much less prominent.  I'm more I tune with fairness and have developed a sense of respect.   

Their personalities  are the teaching me invaluable lessons and I wonder at times if I chose this area on purpose, that it's somehow related to my "big picture".  For one, the experience is teaching me patience, that's for sure.  It is also a reminder of who I used to be, which is humbling to one whose chief feature is Arrogance.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Ingun

If there is one thing I don't "get" regarding the M teaching, then that is the feel, sense or recognition of which Entity or Cadre people belong to. I have absolutely no clue when it comes to that. It doesn't matter how intuitive or anything else I am, this part is alien to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickG

I'm the same way too. I have quite the affinity for C1E7's. So much so that I feel like I relate to them more than from members of my own entity but I think in cases like these we probably just have more to learn from them. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Heidi

@Cong 'Portlandia' is one of my favorite shows! I've always wondered the same about Fred and Carrie. Maybe they are Task Companions or in a Cadence or something.

I had a dream several months ago where I ran into Fred Armisen at a party and we were chatting it up like old friends. He said, "We need to get the old troupe together!" I was like, "Yeah! Let's make some calls!" So the dream ended where we were making calls to our old comedy buddies.

Still wondering what that dream was all about.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD
8 hours ago, NickG said:

I'm the same way too. I have quite the affinity for C1E7's. So much so that I feel like I relate to them more than from members of my own entity but I think in cases like these we probably just have more to learn from them. 

I have it with your Entity Nick. I'm C1E7 but for some reason I  feel more active emotional involvement and connection with you C1E2s :). I know that there's a channelling on this connection, but I'd like to explore in even greater detail.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Erin
17 hours ago, Ingun said:

If there is one thing I don't "get" regarding the M teaching, then that is the feel, sense or recognition of which Entity or Cadre people belong to. I have absolutely no clue when it comes to that. It doesn't matter how intuitive or anything else I am, this part is alien to me.

Perhaps it's because you no longer differentiate between the groups and see us all as one.  The labels don't matter anymore.   Just a guess.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD

Heidi, it was me who was wondering about Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein. That dream sounds fascinating. I would love to hear more about it. I love those two. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun
4 hours ago, Erin said:

Perhaps it's because you no longer differentiate between the groups and see us all as one.  The labels don't matter anymore.   Just a guess.

Well, maybe you're into something.....

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Leela Corman

Re: public figures who are entity mates, I have a little bit to tell there. When I first started getting into [REDACTED]'s music, I felt a connection to it so strong that it was like connecting with a person. Her songs took me to very intense, wild places. I found myself parsing her lyrics like I was fourteen years old and listening to the Beatles or Sonic Youth. I really fell in love with it when I had my first daughter, and in my vulnerable state as a new first time mom, it shook me deeply. It was beautiful and dark and very, very intelligent. I also started reading her tour diary (sadly no longer on her site; it was hilarious and wonderful) and encountering her in the media. Every time I did, I felt a shock of recognition that made me suspicious, because she is the kind of singer that people project onto a lot, and I didn't want to take part in that. Fast forward two years. My first daughter died suddenly. Six months after that, [REDACTED] started following me on Twitter (a not that interesting story involving me tweeting her a photo of the Egyptian singer Oum Kalthoum, which made her freak out). We have kind of a mutual appreciation thing happening now.

In a session about my first daughter, Michael told me that she and I are cadence mates. In a later session where I asked about [REDACTED], they said that she is as well. I now also know who two of our other cadence mates are; they are my best friend from art school, and a "new" friend in my town who I really adore and resonate with. If I had to say what might make us all "similar", I would guess that it is a kind of fierceness in our presentation and our creativity (all Artisans, don't you know), and, I want to say that we seek wildness in our creativity, in what we make and in what we like to listen to, watch, and look at. "Fierce beauty" is the term that comes to mind. And a fearlessness about creating it. And funny, of the two I am close to, I have had others tell me that we look similar or related, even though one of them is half Irish and half Filipina, and the other is probably Irish, and I'm an Ashkenazi Jew, and we all have very different body types. But I can see the resemblance anyway. We are C1E2 and I am really into us right now.

*NOTE: The singer in question is known for her red hair, huge voice, and striking individuality.

Edited by Leela Corman
Privacy
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnaD

Thanks for sharing this, Leela. I just went to google and entered search terms "XXX + essence twins" nothing. "XXX entity recognition" nothing. "XXX essence twin entity recognition" and nothing. I stopped searching there. I suspect that this might be "hard enough" to find. I feel you, though. It is an ask putting this information out there. But this is an incredible story, this sort of recognition is exactly what I mean. That you managed to recognise someone through the guise of their "celebrity" is pretty cool. thank you for sharing this. Great story. 

I have edited this comment to ensure anonymity of your cadence mate. 

Edited by Anna Louise Dobson
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman
On August 24, 2016 at 4:02 AM, Anna Louise Dobson said:

Thanks! I ended up taking her name out anyway. Would you mind removing it too? I wouldn't want a web crawler to find it. Thanks! :)

Edited by Leela Corman
Privacy
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

LeelaC, this is edited to ensure your cadence mates anonymity. Do you want to edit or removing your copying and pasting of my comment so your cadence mates details remain anonymous? All good. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2