Leela Corman

General Support Circle Question

Leela Corman

A general question about Support positions: do these change from one lifetime to another, or are they steady throughout a grand cycle? If I'm in X's discipline position in this life, will I be there in the next?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet

I think the answer is yes, you will be in that position in the next life, but the string position could change over lifetimes. Michael told me the following in a session several years back:

MEntity: Support Positions are a bonding of Essence relative to exchanges of support. These bonds are evolved through exchanges within and outside of the lifetimes, with the bulk being gathered within the lifetimes.  ...

MEntity: Many lifetimes do not see the 1st String, but, of course, many do, or they would not be in the 1st String.
(This was a comment based on the fact that none of my 1st String support positions are available in this lifetime. Well, unless you count that my 1st string Enlightenment position is Rationalism, which feels relevant.)  ...

MEntity: Another thing to keep in mind is that this mapping [of string position in the support circle] is based in relationship to Essence. For instance, our being your 3rd String Enlightenment is based on the collection of experiences across multiple Personalities, but we have only been teaching you across a blink of lifetimes relative to the scale of your Essence's experiences. We may take priority in the current lifetime because of Agreements, but we are not your soul's only resource for structure of experiences.

• LIKE/LOVE 5