Oscar

ERI(C)

Maureen

Oscar, that is cool that you used the name ERIC and "our" Eric is a Scholar.  :LOUCHE: 

I like Michael Math ...at least the kind where you find new patterns by changing the way you look at the different influences and how they interact within the Michael Teachings. I like how we can use names or numbers to describe different influences, for example, King = 7, Priest = 6, and so on, and that can help you to feel, or see, or whatever (...some use taste), the influences differently. In other words it can help us gain greater comprehension.

Here's how my Essence's influences (will) play out:  40% Priest, 30% Warrior, 20% Sage, 10% Scholar. I won't know how well it fits until I'm quite dead and long buried ...or scattered to the winds.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Oscar

Hehehe, yeah I thought of Eric when thinking about a name for the tool ;)

For me it's 40% Scholar, 30% Warrior, 30% Sage, unless Wild Cards are different.

Do you think it would be good to have a Personality version too?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

John Roth
43 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Hehehe, yeah I thought of Eric when thinking about a name for the tool ;)

For me it's 40% Scholar, 30% Warrior, 30% Sage, unless Wild Cards are different.

Do you think it would be good to have a Personality version too?

I suppose it depends on which variety of wild card. The ones that fill in the empty spaces in the matrix ought to go with the given percentages. The ones that get stuck in later? Since they're kind of in between positions in a cadence, it could be different, but that's only 10%.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ingun

How cool! Thanks! And I'm happy to see you again too.

Mine is:

30% Server, 30% Artisan, 20% Scholar, 10% Priest, 10% King.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Diane

Thank you, Oscar.

For me it works out to be:

50% Sage, 30% Scholar, 20% Artisan.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Rosario

Thanks, Oscar! Mine are: 30% Priest, 30% Artisan, 30% King, 10% Warrior.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen

@Oscar, yes, it would be interesting to have a Personality version, as well. Do you have some idea, already, of the weights or values? We had a couple of OMWs that might be helpful to work that out and there's likely more material as well. I (just) read through them and I'm not sure that they're clear enough (on weights/values) so you might want to ask Michael/Troy (directly) to get percentages. In the long run it might be a whole lot quicker than reading through multiple transcripts, but then again, you're a Scholar.  :misdoubt:?

The Circuitry of Overleaves - September 15, 2012

Your Quadrate Position - February 16, 2013

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Oscar
John Roth said:

I suppose it depends on which variety of wild card. The ones that fill in the empty spaces in the matrix ought to go with the given percentages. The ones that get stuck in later? Since they're kind of in between positions in a cadence, it could be different, but that's only 10%.

Where did you get this info? As far as I know this distinction was only due to interpretation (Troy vs. JP van Hulle).

ClaireC said:

How do we find our Block and Row number? I can't remember.

You need to know your raw number, in your case 660, and look at an entity chart. You're on the Love "side", 7th Block, 4th Row.

Maureen said:

yes, it would be interesting to have a Personality version, as well. Do you have some idea, already, of the weights or values?

I better ask Troy :wink:

Edited by Oscar
Fixed the pop-ups.
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

This helps explain why a couple of the channels who only "read" pictures insisted I am Artisan... 

ERIC-rolecalculator.png

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Miizle

Interesting stuff!

I don't know my block or row, but i'm at least 30% artisan, 30% sage, 20% warrior, and that makes sense because i have wondered about the warrior qualities in me (I have only recently been confirmed my entity number by Michael)

And i have to say, because it makes me happy, that when i saw your picture i thought, this person is from my entity. And so you are, yay :)

Edited by Miizle
typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

Oscar, it seems to be set up for the standard entity model that only allows 1029 fragments with 343 positions on each side. My entity has 378 positions on each side, and I'm number 373 on the first side. or block 8 -- which doesn't exist in the model.

Michael told me that my number is 30 if I want a standard model number in order to get global job, etc. -- or 373 - 343. I don't know how the calculation would work on the 2nd and 3rd sides. 

I like the tool though. When adjusting my number to fit, I get 60% Artisan, 20% Priest, 10% Sage and 10% Server. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Oscar
Janet said:

Oscar, it seems to be set up for the standard entity model that only allows 1029 fragments with 343 positions on each side. My entity has 378 positions on each side, and I'm number 373 on the first side. or block 8 -- which doesn't exist in the model.

Yeah, if the raw number is higher than 1029, the Block will have to be translated to get the corresponding role influence.

I'm guessing that the Love and Truth sides will follow the same pattern, so number 379 will be Block 1, Row 1, Server-cast, and so will be number 722.

Edited by Oscar
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

PPLD
5 hours ago, Oscar said:

You need to know your raw number, in your case 660, and look at an entity chart. You're on the Love "side", 7th Block, 4th Row

Oscar, is there this type of Entity Chart for C1E7? Where do I find it???

I'm in luuuuuuuv with ERIC!!!! Thank you Oscar!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Oscar
PPLD said:

Oscar, is there this type of Entity Chart for C1E7? Where do I find it???

There isn't one. I know Martha started a chart for C1E2 but it isn't online at the moment. You could start one for C1E7, if you are so inclined ☺️

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
Just now, Oscar said:

There isn't one. I know Martha started a chart for C1E2 but it isn't online at the moment. You could start one for C1E7, if you are so inclined 263a.png

I definitely am! Would be a great learning project for me, because Moi + Michael Math = Zero, Null, Nada knowledge... :)

So just quickly Oscar if you don't mind; 

Do I have to adjust this chart in some way? According to Janet's note here, my Entity has 1177 fragments but 1183 positions: the first two sides of the entity have 392 positions, and the third side has 399 positions. 

Could you please either give me a quick course in what I need to do or just "link" me to some materials that can be of help???

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Eric

Someone rang? 😀

So many admirers all of a sudden.  😛

Oh, and I'm 30% Scholar, 40% Server, 30% King with this metric. I'm certain the scholar portion would go even higher with a personality aspect.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Eric

bzzzt "Greetings. I am ERIC. Please insert MT mathematical values." bzzzt boop beep

• LIKE/LOVE 11

ClaireC

Thanks,  @Oscar  :wink:

I'm 40% Scholar, 30% Artisan, 20% Warrior and 10% King.  Now, what to do with this information.....

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Oscar
ClaireC said:

@Oscar, is there still an accessible link to the original C1E3 Chart you made for us a few years ago?

I linked it in my answer to you, but here it is again: an entity chart.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ClaireC
2 minutes ago, Oscar said:

I linked it in my answer to you, but here it is again: an entity chart.

Sorry, Oscar, I saw the link after.  I deleted my Q, but I guess it got posted anyway. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

So. I am 392 love side C1E7....

Server block, Priest row, Scholar casting.

Scholar 60%, King 20%, Server 10%, Priest 10%. 

Thank you Troy. 

Edited by Anna Louise Dobson
  • LIKE/LOVE 3