Leela Corman

Recreated Sumerian Music

Miizle

Wow interesting... I was already going to sleep, when saw this and had to watch... so i thought it might be something really beautiful or whatnot... Did not expect this though, it made me so scared and sad that i got tears in my eyes. Right...! Weird :annoyed:

(just the sound, i didnt really read the story)

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

Wow! I'm so intrigued that it scared you! I wonder why! Was it the tones? The gishgudi (the instrument he's playing) has a similar sound to the contemporary oud, and he's singing in a style familiar to my ears because I listen to a lot of Middle Eastern (Arabic, Turkish, Kurdish, Persian) music, though it is also different from those styles. I really wonder how he arrived at the pronunciation and arrangement. I encourage you to read both the subtitles of what he is singing - the words are beautiful - and the text describing the content of the video itself. It's so fascinating! In any case thank you for sharing your strong reaction!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Timothy J Sullivan

Hauntingly beautiful. Strangely evocative. I can feel the resonance along my entire spinal column. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Miizle

@Leela Corman i just listened to it again, but will have to give it a proper go when i'm alone in the house, to let more things come through. However. Immediately when he started singing, i started crying and my heart started to beat faster. I actually find beauty, although sad beauty, in the language, but the tone and the melody mostly sad... I can't say if i find those in particular scary or not, or if it's the experience in whole. I just got this feeling of absolute desparation and devastation, the image that comes through is me standing further from an area of inhabitation (perhaps just scarce, low dwellings in a bare landscape) and this feeling of utter sadness and loss, and no hope... :/

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

Wow, that is amazing. It sounds like a powerful and intense past life waiting to be explored with Michael, if you wish to. It sounds like there's something there.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun

This is beautiful ! I love the sound of both the instrument and his voice.

The story made me think of way back in time when some of us were being transferred from Sirius to planet Earth to continue our Infant Soul cycle ...

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

In those days

In those distant days

In those nights

In those ancient nights

In those years

In those distant years

In those ancient days when all things had been created

In ancient time when all things were given their place

When bread was first tasted in the sacred shrines of the land

When the ovens had been lighted

When the heavens had been separated from the earth

When the earth had been separated from the heavens

When mankind had been established

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Ingun

@Leela Corman I also listen to Arabic music, and I have found wonderful hymns and chants too, I just don't know much about Turkish, Kurdish and Persian yet, but I love to know more, so if you have some names I'll be happy to search.... Youtube and Spotify has been my provider so far :-) I also enjoy especially also Afghan, Tajik, Hindi, Indian... anything that resonates :laughing2:

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Leela Corman

Turkish music is such a vast topic. A good introduction is Fatih Akin's documentary "Crossing TheBridge". It covers a lot of ground, from rock to Roma music, saz music, some big name songwriters like Sezen Aksu, the amazing Kurdish singer Aynur, the amazing superstar composer, singer, and pulp-era action movie star Orhan Gencebay, and more. But much is missing - most of the great Turco-psych people like Selda, Baris Manço, Mogollar, etc.; Zeki Muren and most other Turk Sanat stars, and so on. But it is GREAT. I just screened it here (I curate a music film series) and was reminded of how terrific it is.

Kurdish and Persian music I know much less about, but love. Also really into central Asian music, especially Uyghur and Mongolian music (which are very different from one another).

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Rosario

I concur with everyone.  Thanks Leela, I was looking for something like this...so transporting :-)  i'm also fascinated by arabic and indian chants. I like A. R. Rahman's compositions.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Miizle
22 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

Wow, that is amazing. It sounds like a powerful and intense past life waiting to be explored with Michael, if you wish to. It sounds like there's something there.

Possibly! I do, though, get metaphoric images easily, if there's anything i'm proficient at, it's that. So it could be that the emotion was provoked by something else, and to me that imagery depicts the emotion. But the emotion still comes from somewhere, and as something so strong and surprising, it would be interesting to know what it is.

So... as has been stated many times by Michael, past lives don't

'affect' other lives or bleed through unless there is some resonance. Do past life memories come through unless there is resonance, or can they be provoked by a simple reminder? Like here, if there is a past life in question, would i remember it unless there is something in my current life that relates to that experience?

If that's the case, i might look into exploring this more to help the corresponding issue now, but if not, it's something for the long list of 'one day i might ask' :D

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Leela Corman
14 hours ago, Ingun said:

This is beautiful ! I love the sound of both the instrument and his voice.

The story made me think of way back in time when some of us were being transferred from Sirius to planet Earth to continue our Infant Soul cycle ...

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

In those days

In those distant days

In those nights

In those ancient nights

In those years

In those distant years

In those ancient days when all things had been created

In ancient time when all things were given their place

When bread was first tasted in the sacred shrines of the land

When the ovens had been lighted

When the heavens had been separated from the earth

When the earth had been separated from the heavens

When mankind had been established

Yes, I felt this too, so deeply. The meaning behind the words. I felt longing and gratitude and wonder. I have never asked Michael for an Essence report, so I don't know if my incarnations on Earth go back all the way to the start. Though I'm under the impression that all or most of C1 and C2 do, right?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Ingun
On ‎01‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 3:44 PM, Leela Corman said:

Yes, I felt this too, so deeply. The meaning behind the words. I felt longing and gratitude and wonder. I have never asked Michael for an Essence report, so I don't know if my incarnations on Earth go back all the way to the start. Though I'm under the impression that all or most of C1 and C2 do, right?

I assume some from C3 also, see further below.

I'm from C1/E4 and this is from my Essence Report and I can deeply relate to it. I really love life and living on this planet, and I feel a deep resonance with the earth, but there has always been something beyond the stars:

Much of your Cadre’s first incarnations were off-planet in the star system generally known as the “Sirius Star System,” or “The Dog Star System,” and while not all fragments from your Cadre had incarnations in that system, your Essence did. Your first 5 lifetimes were in that system. Of all the Entities in your Cadre, your Entity number 4 had the most fragments incarnating in that system before Human Sentience was redirected to Earth’s Solar System and The Milky Way. Because of this, many from your Entity have the strongest, aching, deepest longing for a place that might be considered “home” that is beyond the stars. This is one of the reasons your Entity is now almost cycled off, because your Entity was the most affected by the shift of direction for your Sentience.

This is from the Human Timeline Project:

• Essences with Sirius System Incarnations:
    • All of the essences in Entities 1, 2, 3 from Cadre 1. [2]
    • Half of the essences in Entities 1, 2, 3 from Cadre 2.
    • A quarter of the essences in Entities 1, 2, 3 from Cadre 3.
    • None from Cadre 4
    • Handfuls of essences from the rest of the energy ring.
  • Most fragments from those groups had 1-5 incarnations on Sirius.

[2] Note: other channeling mentions, "of all the Entities in your Cadre, your Entity number 4 had the most fragments incarnating in that system before Human Sentience was redirected to Earth’s Solar System and The Milky Way."  This suggests most or all of C1/E4 incarnates on Sirius.  Potential missing or conflicting information.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Erin

People like this awaken us, to trigger deep connections and memories lost in the chaos of our human brains.    

When I was 3 or 4 I went to a Native American festival and there was a part where they did a dance around a fire in front of attendees as a way to show some of their culture.  Well, without thinking, I jumped in and danced with them.  I didn't miss a step once I got into the rhythm.  There I was, a tiny blonde white girl (I'm so pale I joke that I'm "day glow") dancing with these people who were so different from me in appearance, culture and etc....  But I didn't care. 

This has always been a strong memory for me.  I remember watching the steps of the older men on the opposite side of the fire so I could dance along.   It was so uncharacteristic of me-  I've always been a shy person and as a child I was painfully shy.   But for a brief moment the music and dancing awakened something inside me, and as a child, I had no conscious understanding of what the Natives went through or even who they were.  

They thought it was wonderful and invited us back for the next year.   We never went back though :( 

Edited by Erin
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Erin

Oh, I forgot to mention I have a lifelong phobia of fire, but not that day.