Troy

Map of Perfect Entity - Global, Community, Casting Positions

NicholasV

Hey @Troy, would a higher number here indicate greater cardinality? For instance, would a King in the Energy side have a higher level of cardinality than one in the same position on the side of Truth?

Edited by NicholasV

Lad the Hun

Sorry, perhaps a dumb question. How to read this map?

Oscar
Lad the Hun said:

Sorry, perhaps a dumb question. How to read this map?

The numbers represent Positions in a "perfect" Entity of 1029 Positions. 7 Positions per Row/Cadence, 49 per Block/Greater Cadence.

It's a map to find your Global Job and/or Community Responsibility. The Former is the same for each position in one Row for each Side, the latter is the same for a specific Position in each Block on all Sides. For example: Positions 1-7 all have the same Global Job (GJ), which is "Service". Position 1, 50, 99, 148 ... 932, 981 all have the same Community Responsibility (CR), which is "Nourishment".

To find yours, look up your Position and to the immediate right of it is your CR. All the way to the left in the left column you'll find your GJ.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

@Troy Thanks to this map I was able to figure out my raw # as being 790! Of course I will validate with Michael next Session, but this really helped me locate my position. Thanks. Heartfelt hugs.

Sept. 26: Turns out my raw number is 986. 

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

John Roth
3 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I do not quite understand how this table works.

Global Jobs and Community Responsibilities are tasks your Entity takes on because of its position in the Entity, that is, its Casting. These things show through into each lifetime, although they tend to be more obvious for older souls.

What the chart is showing is the casting number on one Side of the Entity (there are three sides, which are identical from this viewpoint). The left column is the cadence number within the Side; top is the position in each Cadence.

Each of the 49 Cadences has a specific Global Job, which is listed on the left of the chart. Within each block of 49 Essences or 7 Cadences, each Essence has a specific Community Responsibility. So on each Side, there are 7 Essences that have the same Global Job and 7 that have the same Community Responsibility. If you can find someone's Global Job and Community Responsibility by observing what they do, you've got a handle on finding their casting order. This is easier for some people than for others.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby
On 9/1/2016 at 1:18 PM, NicholasV said:

Hey @Troy, would a higher number here indicate greater cardinality? For instance, would a King in the Energy side have a higher level of cardinality than one in the same position on the side of Truth?

I would think not because Truth, Love, and Beauty(Energy) are axis and each axis has a pole of ordinality and cardinality.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NicholasV
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

I would think not because Truth, Love, and Beauty(Energy) are axis and each axis has a pole of ordinality and cardinality.

I guess I'm still not clear about what the raw number indicates. Following that chart the highest raw numbers go from energy to love to truth, so what is being shown by the magnitude of the number?

Possibly it's just like a street address-- pretty arbitrary.

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Cong

There's no magnitude to the raw numbers. They are simply indications of positions. You can give them another label and won't change the meaning of the position 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
3 hours ago, NicholasV said:

I guess I'm still not clear about what the raw number indicates. Following that chart the highest raw numbers go from energy to love to truth, so what is being shown by the magnitude of the number?

Possibly it's just like a street address-- pretty arbitrary.

The numbers represent the Nth cast Essence in the Entity.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet

The problem with the very lovely and concise Global Jobs table is that it assumes a 'perfect entity', which has precisely 343 positions on each of the three sides. That is, seven blocks (greater cadences of 49 fragments) on each side: exactly one Server block, one Artisan block, one Warrior block, one Scholar block, one Sage block, one Priest block and one King block. 

Perhaps a "perfect entity" is usual within our Design, but if you look at the Design articles for each of the Entities in Cadre 1 (Cadre One), not a single one is a "perfect entity". My C2E6 Entity also is not "perfect".

So the problem becomes, if your Entity is not "perfect", how do you choose which position in the Global Jobs table is yours? And unfortunately it's not as simple as assuming that if Michael said your position is 373 (as mine is), then your global job is the one with the number 373 on it. This came directly from Michael:

MEntity: Until there is a consistent way of conveying the details of Positions and Sequential numbers, we must give you two different numbers: If we are seeing your information correctly, your "raw" number in sequence would appear to have you at 373, or the last fragment cast on the "first side" of the Entity. This would, however, be the equivalent of the 30th Position in terms of the current model, if you want to use that as reference.

MEntity: This is because the current model only accounts for 343 Positions on a "side," but when there are 373 fragments on a "side," then the count repeats from the start, at least in terms of this current mapping. That would make the 373rd fragment resonant with a Position that is 30 beyond the 343, thus the 30th Position.

Because Michael referred to the "current model" in giving me this information -- without any prompting on my part -- I assume that there is validity to the concept of the Global Jobs table. But based on the information Michael gave me, if your number is higher than 343 in a "non-perfect" Entity, you can't assume that your position number equates to the position number in the table. 

For instance, in my C2E6, position 379 equates to position 344 (first position on the 2nd side) on the Global Jobs table. That's because C2E6 has 378 positions on each side. 

There's also the continuing problem that some people ask for their position number and some people ask for their raw number, and these terms are not necessarily equivalent if there are Wild Cards in the Entity. (Nor are the terms themselves used consistently. I personally use "position" for the slot filled in the Entity and "raw number" for the sequence the fragment was cast in. I am assuming that the positions are cast in sequence from 1 to n, but I could be wrong.) 

In my C2E6, the last positions on the first side (374-378) are empty, so the first position on side 2 is 379, but that fragment is the 374th cast in the Entity. The fragments in positions 379-383 are Wild Cards, because they are not only fulfilling the requirements of their Priest cadence, but they are also managing the empty positions in my Artisan cadence. 

So how do you figure out which position in the Global Jobs table is yours if your Entity position number is higher than 343? Based on what Michael told me, it appears that you need to figure out which position in which row in which block you are in on your side of the Entity. In my case, I'm in the Artisan position in the Sage row (the blue row in Troy's version) in a Server block on side 1, which equates to position 30 in the table. 

I'm somewhat lucky because there are no Wild Card positions ahead of my number in C2E6 and Michael told me which position to look for, but there are 15 Wild Cards in my Entity so those near the end of the third side will have a hard time determining the right position in the Global Jobs Table. (@Uma -- based on my spreadsheet, position 986 in C2E6 is a Priest position in a Sage row in a Sage block. 😀)

Overall, it's too complex. As a fun game you can choose to believe that your position number in the Global Jobs table is actually yours. If it really matters to you which job is yours, it's probably better to just ask Michael. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Erick

the table does give some more terms in a different context for each position which is interesting. but it seams like a good answer to the wrong question as it is to specific to one structure of an entity.

From the channeling on configurations it was mentioned that the positions described went on beyond the 12 given, so we likely have some overlap between the two as an entity could just be seen as a large configuration.

we may need to explore  this from the direction of how/what does each new essence bring to the entity in the forming of the entity as a configuration. this may be similar to what looks like may be a pattern for configurations where each new position filled added focused or dispersed energy for one of the axis (inspiration->expression->action) for the first 3 then a set of (expression->inspiration->action) for the next 3. not sure if this pattern continues or not, but it may map to the sides of the entity and how the positions are filled/added. the second piece would be to look at how sub-groups are then formed and when, it seems like as it has been described so far groups of 7 or cadences form, and then probably cadences of cadences when the size gets large enough. and then perhaps how do the essences that don't fit into forming some of the larger cadences are impacted, do they just not pick up extra influences of being in a cadence of cadences.

it may be that the entity is formed by a spiraling around a triangle of the three sides, which is a very different numbering that the table uses; but does seem to align with the information that the tri-bond links being one of the stronger in the entity. 

if we can get some good information in this way that would probably enable better understanding of the entities that don't fit in to the easy to describe 7x7x7x3 table. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

NicholasV

Well I think it's an interesting correlation to the idea in Hinduism of the trinity nature of absolute truth:

Absolute Truth is realized in three features: Brahman, Paramātmā and Bhagavān. Brahman is the impersonal feature, Paramātmā is the localized feature, and Bhagavān is the personal feature.

https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Brahman,_Paramatma_and_Bhagavan_(Lectures)

I also know there are enormous arguments in Hinduism over which realization is considered the most supreme. To realize the nature of the energetic aura of the truth (impersonal realization) is considered less advanced than realizing the personality of the truth. 

Even in the zodiac for instance there is a hierarchy in which the first sign is the lowest vibration and the 12th, the most exalted or highest vibration.

To me it it seems plausible that energy would be more exalted if not more correct than love or truth.

I always like to contrast different spiritual teachings one with another to find synergy and disagreements and then take what I find best from all of them. But that's the pragmatist-me speaking.

DianeHB
22 hours ago, NicholasV said:

Well I think it's an interesting correlation to the idea in Hinduism of the trinity nature of absolute truth:

https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Brahman,_Paramatma_and_Bhagavan_(Lectures)

I also know there are enormous arguments in Hinduism over which realization is considered the most supreme. To realize the nature of the energetic aura of the truth (impersonal realization) is considered less advanced than realizing the personality of the truth. 

Even in the zodiac for instance there is a hierarchy in which the first sign is the lowest vibration and the 12th, the most exalted or highest vibration.

To me it it seems plausible that energy would be more exalted if not more correct than love or truth.

I always like to contrast different spiritual teachings one with another to find synergy and disagreements and then take what I find best from all of them. But that's the pragmatist-me speaking.

Truth, Love, and Energy should be thought of as facets of an inseparable whole, not as a hierarchy. The three types of truth you mention sounds more analogous  to Michael's Universal/Communal/Personal Truths than Truth/Love/Energy.

Also the concepts of hierarchy, higher and lower vibrations, more or less "advanced",  are Young soul imprinted concepts and don't really fit into the Michael Teachings. Exalted is not better than ordinal, just different parts of the Whole.  That's like saying the ultraviolet part of the light spectrum is better than infrared. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 2

Uma
On 9/27/2017 at 11:09 AM, Janet said:

(@Uma -- based on my spreadsheet, position 986 in C2E6 is a Priest position in a Sage row in a Sage block. 1f600.png)

I would love to see your spreadsheet, @Janet, because I was using Troy's table as my guide in determining. When I was first channeled by Camille, I was told my casting was: Sixth Fragment in a first Cadence in a 6th Entity. I did not get raw number info until MEntity said: Your Raw Number looks to be the equivalent of #986 ( in my June 14 POF). so I'm very interested in seeing your spreadsheet. Thanks for the clarification.

NicholasV
3 hours ago, DianeHB said:

Truth, Love, and Energy should be thought of as facets of an inseparable whole, not as a hierarchy. The three types of truth you mention sounds more analogous  to Michael's Universal/Communal/Personal Truths than Truth/Love/Energy.

Also the concepts of hierarchy, higher and lower vibrations, more or less "advanced",  are Young soul imprinted concepts and don't really fit into the Michael Teachings. Exalted is not better than ordinal, just different parts of the Whole.  That's like saying the ultraviolet part of the light spectrum is better than infrared. 

I was born with Uranus in the 12th house so I have a blueprint to bring maverick, rebellious, anti-establishment perspectives to spiritual questioning. I think it is a wise thing to incorporate contrasting views into ones personal philosophy as it doesn't allow you to fall into dogmatic adherence to unproven beliefs. Don't you think it is likely that somewhere in the universe there is a being who is saying "pshhh Michael Teachings, what causal-imprinted concepts, my ultra higher-emotional plane teachings blow them out of the water!" I'll wager there is.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

DianeHB
12 minutes ago, NicholasV said:

I was born with Uranus in the 12th house so I have a blueprint to bring maverick, rebellious, anti-establishment perspectives to spiritual questioning. I think it is a wise thing to incorporate contrasting views into ones personal philosophy as it doesn't allow you to fall into dogmatic adherence to unproven beliefs. Don't you think it is likely that somewhere in the universe there is a being who is saying "pshhh Michael Teachings, what causal-imprinted concepts, my ultra higher-emotional plane teachings blow them out of the water!" I'll wager there is.

Whatever you're born with, you're welcome to question all you want, nothing wrong not with that. But you should also expect questioning in return. I provided an explanation of how Michael delineates facets and spectrums, which you misinterpreted as hierarchies. If you want to question that and justify your use of hierarchies, feel free to further the discussion. I just don't see how it has anything to do with "my teaching is better than your teaching."

• LIKE/LOVE 4

NickG

I've always been confused on how to read your community and global "jobs" once you have your raw number. Mine is 235 and says Equality but I don't understand what that means other than the number part. I know also this chart only works with perfect numbered entity's and they are few but I'd like to be able to at least grasp what I'm seeing lol Could anyone explain? 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Diane

@NickG

Someone else will be able to explain the chart better than I, however I can give your information as I see it.

You are a Scholar-cast Sage, Raw #235 which shows you are in the Sage Block in a Priest Row on the Truth Side.
This places you with the Community Responsibility of ‘Equality' and the Global Job of ‘Intercourse/Dialogue'.

I can't find one of my first reports from Michael where he spoke of the influence from being a Scholar-cast Sage in an Artisan Block, Artisan Row.  When I received my Raw # it was fun to find it on the chart and to understand casting a little bit better.  I would like more information on these other casting positions.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

I've been trying to memorize all of the jobs and responsibilities above, so I decided to take an estimated guess at my position again.

At this point, Im pretty sure I'm #179, which would pin me with the CR of CONCENTRATION & the GJ of EDUCATION.

I already know I'm a Scholar-cast Artisan from C2E6 on the Truth Side.

Putting all this together would mean that my Grand Cycle was chosen with a focus of: Concentrating on Education to Connect with the building Knowledge of new Truths that invite Harmony in Innovative or Delusional ways.

All through my life I've been focused on constantly learning to better educate myself and others. My past life explorations reveal this theme too.

And when it comes to my everyday relationships, I do pay a lot of attention to the truths, fun and joy I'm communicating based on what I know or think I know.

So I'd be surprised if the above isn't true!

Using Oscar's ERIC, that would mean my Essence is:

40% Scholar

30% Artisan

20% Priest

10% Sage

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby
18 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Using Oscar's ERIC, that would mean my Essence is:

40% Scholar

30% Artisan

20% Priest

10% Sage

What?  No Warrior???  Man!  I'ma have to kick you out of the club now!  😝

• LOL 2

KurtisM
6 minutes ago, Bobby said:

What?  No Warrior???  Man!  I'ma have to kick you out of the club now!  😝

You can count my Warrior TC and Essence Twin if you want Bobby. ;P

On a serious note, I did consider the GJs of ORGANIZATION and ECONOMY. But I don't really relate to anyone as a Warrior would.

Could be wrong though.

What's your position? (The new "What's your sign?")

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1