ASK MICHAEL - September 4, 2016

Bobby

Oh wow! Great info, all of it!

Note to self: not only read about but actually study the concept of Resource-based Economy. 

A session about illnesses/aliments broken down to 7 (of course...) sounds very interesting and will probably be of great practical value for many. Great reminder about the topic. 

@PeterK thank you for asking about Pandas!!! I find the mention of "ursus-like species"  being among the care-taker species very interesting. I have always had a very special feel for bears in general. This feel differs from my universal affection for non-human animals and contains emotions of safety, security and care as provided by bears. (Um... Grizzly..?) Now I know that I am not totally barmy ?.

"MEntity: By "worked hard," we mean that he lay on a familiar grassy knoll and gazed lovingly until he began to open more input than his own."

My favourite quote from this session. I think I'll start working hard ha!

Thank you for these excellent questions and sharing!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Timothy J Sullivan

PPLD, Here's a short definition of Resource Based Economy:

http://occupywallst.org/forum/resource-based-economy-yes-or-no/

"A Resource Based Economy means All resources become the common heritage of all of the inhabitants, not just a select few.

It is a holistic socio-economic system in which all goods and services are available without the use of money, credits, barter or any other system of debt or servitude." 

There's lots more to learn however, and related ideas to study. I'll be doing research and will post here from time to time.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
1 minute ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

"A Resource Based Economy means All resources become the common heritage of all of the inhabitants, not just a select few.

It is a holistic socio-economic system in which all goods and services are available without the use of money, credits, barter or any other system of debt or servitude." 

There's lots more to learn however, and related ideas to study. I'll be doing research and will post here from time to time.

Thanks Timothy. Yes, the concept is so logical and effective that, as such, is easily understood I'd say. I do however need to (because I want to naturally) deepen my knowledge of applicability, developments, current situation etc. Simply be active in following it.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Timothy J Sullivan

One thread or theme related to RBE (resource based economy) is the concept of the Peer-to-Peer economy which Michel Bauwens has written so much about. Here's a link to Preface to his new book, written by Bernard Stiegler, who has also developed another related idea...From the Anthropocene to the Neganthropocene.

http://www.samkinsley.com/2015/03/31/to-save-the-world-preface-by-bernard-stiegler-for-michel-bauwens-new-book/

• LIKE/LOVE 4
36 minutes ago, PPLD said:

@PeterK I have always had a very special feel for bears in general. This feel differs from my universal affection for non-human animals and contains emotions of safety, security and care as provided by bears. (Um... Grizzly..?) Now I know that I am not totally barmy 1f60a.png.

this feeling will shift when a bear stands actually before you :)

but I know waht you mean, I get so upset and sad when I see a bear suffers like the "dancing bears" aka Sloth bear

• LIKE/LOVE 4
15 minutes ago, estoy said:

this feeling will shift when a bear stands actually before you :)

It didn't when a bear did stand in front of me, but that was definitely not the dominant feeling in that very moment ☺️

Highly intelligent and impressive creatures. I can't stand any type of exploitation of animals. It enrages me profoundly.

What I mainly meant however, was the observation of valid associations that obviously are based in the memory storage of the Instinctive Centre. Find it very, very cool. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
ClaireC
2 hours ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

And the Venus Project ....https://www.thevenusproject.com/resource-based-economy/human-factors/values/

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
16 minutes ago, ClaireC said:

And the Venus Project

The Venus Project is amazing! It is, I'd say, the focus of my interest in the area. I also find it very interesting in light of Fresco being Magnetic King. It is fascinating to be able to observe the developments of a Magnetic Kingdom (not that I know much about the dynamics of such really, but still...).

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • PRIEST
Maureen
9 minutes ago, PPLD said:

The Venus Project is amazing! It is, I'd say, the focus of my interest in the area. I also find it very interesting in light of Fresco being Magnetic King. It is fascinating to be able to observe the developments of a Magnetic Kingdom (not that I know much about the dynamics of such really, but still...).

Well, TLE is a Magnetic Sage's Kingdom ...so how do you like it so far?  :misdoubt:  

Michael on Magnetic Kingdoms:

Kingdoms are the created gatherings, focus, and work of fragments who share a common, specific goal within the physical plane across time. Kingdoms are created by a fragment who has decided to take on the task of leading that transformation. Kingdoms consist of approximately 5,000 fragments that are generally confined to the Energy Ring to which the leading fragment belongs. The fragments who gather from across the Energy Ring and are not limited to any Cadre or Entity within that Energy Ring.

The entire concept of Kingdoms is based on a VOLUNTARY organization that evolves from a shared realization gained through individual experiences from across several lifetimes and the cohesion to act as a group in implementing a realization.

In highly simplistic explanation: Across your own lifetimes your Personalities and Essence may have noted on several occasions about an experience within the physical plane that you have decided “would be great” if it could be implemented. Eventually a fragment will “announce” to the Energy Ring that it is intending to focus on a specific implementation over time and fragments then “sign up” to be a part of that shared experience of implementation. Fragments who take on the task of leading a Kingdom take several lifetimes to “set the stage” for the eventual emphasis of that Kingdom.

Not all fragments will choose to be a part of a Kingdom. As we said, it is entirely voluntary and simply a means of gaining experience in yet another specific way.

After the “stage is set” and the fragments have all settled into an understanding of who is in the Kingdom, then the leading fragment enters what we refer to as its “magnetic” phase. The “Magnetic Phase” of the leading fragment begins and is completed throughout and within the entire Soul Age of 6th Level Old.

The leading fragment can be any Role, but depending on the Role, the Kingdom will be colored by a very specific context.

When a King takes on the task of being a Magnetic Old King, it takes on the emphasis of REUNION. Magnetic Old Kings emphasize an effect within their Kingdom of a “final gathering”, or a reunion among the entities of which they have been strongly connected. This Reunion usually has an emphasis, or theme, of experiences that help contribute to that reunion, but regardless of the theme, the end result will be in that of Reunion. Those who are a part of a Magnetic Old King’s Kingdom will then feel compelled upon their own to emphasize a drop in all barriers within their own circle of contact as a means to encourage Reunion. Reunion, then, will be the means through which that Kingdom’s theme is implemented.

A Magnetic Old Server will emphasize the context of COMFORTS. Those fragments within a Server’s Kingdom will feel compelled to emphasize some means of offering a specific means of comfort in a profound way to their circle of contact.

Magnetic Old Artisans emphasize the context of PATRONAGE. A Magnetic Old Artisan’s Kingdom will then focus on a specific creativity to which all will contribute as support.

A Magnetic Old Warrior’s Kingdom will emphasize ADVOCACY. Those within an Old Warrior’s Kingdom will feel compelled to take on the challenges of expanding the RIGHTS or Freedom of those within their circle of contact as a means to implement that Kingdom’s theme.

The Magnetic Old Scholar’s Kingdom has its emphasis in INVENTION. Those within the Old Scholar’s Kingdom will participate in establishing an INVENTION or in the support for an Invention’s DISCOVERY, all within the context of that Kingdom’s theme.

Sages who become Magnetic Old Sages have an emphasis on MENTORING. Those who are a part of a Magnetic Old Sage’s Kingdom, regardless of the shared theme, will begin to feel compelled to act as a Mentor within their own circle of contact as a means of implementing the specific theme of that Kingdom.

A Magnetic Old Priest will emphasize TRANSFORMATION. Those fragments within the Priest’s Kingdom will feel compelled to personally invest in the transformation of those fragments within their circle of contact as a means to implement that Kingdom’s theme.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Pat, that was my favorite quote as well!!  It reminds me of when I first met Michael and they calmed me down by pointing upwards at the sky.   :go:

“This shifted the blinding space into a night sky, and his first encounter with Essence was seeing it as a constellation. 

He worked hard to develop a way to communicate to this in ways that turned the lights into tones that would create sequences that conveyed comfort and would change shape to direct and reflect ideas

By "worked hard," we mean that he lay on a familiar grassy knoll and gazed lovingly until he began to open more input than his own.”

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Just now, Maureen said:

Well, TLE is a Magnetic Sage's Kingdom ...so how do you like it so far?

I know. And I love it. So true to my Scholarly nature I enjoy observing another one that I am not a part of (as far as I know)  ?

Totally forgot about this channelling! Read when I just joined TLE. Brilliant! Thanks Maureen.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
17 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Sages who become Magnetic Old Sages have an emphasis on MENTORING. Those who are a part of a Magnetic Old Sage’s Kingdom, regardless of the shared theme, will begin to feel compelled to act as a Mentor within their own circle of contact as a means of implementing the specific theme of that Kingdom.

Yup. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

Thanks for sharing this, Maureen. Great info! This makes me wonder, however, exactly what our "specific theme" of mentoring is... I heard somewhere that fragments drawn to Troy as opposed to Shepherd Hoodwin, Dave Gregg, et all. are focused on relationships. Could our theme of mentoring be on relationships? 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
2 minutes ago, Heidi said:

I heard somewhere that fragments drawn to Troy as opposed to Shepherd Hoodwin, Dave Gregg, et all. are focused on relationships. Could our theme of mentoring be on relationships? 

In this session Michael speak a little about the characteristics of "Troy's Group".

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Just now, PPLD said:

In this session Michael speak a little about the characteristics of "Troy's Group".

Awesome! Thanks, Pat! I'll check it out! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WARRIOR
39 minutes ago, ViP said:

I liked your question, Bobby!

I've been waiting quite a while to ask that question.  There's another alternative of it that I'd like to ask as well :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • PRIEST
Maureen
2 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Thanks for sharing this, Maureen. Great info! This makes me wonder, however, exactly what our "specific theme" of mentoring is... I heard somewhere that fragments drawn to Troy as opposed to Shepherd Hoodwin, Dave Gregg, et all. are focused on relationships. Could our theme of mentoring be on relationships? 

Heidi, I would think it would be mentoring others with the actual Michael Teachings even if it is disguised as something else. Also, whether we use the actual teachings or by modeling (as Old Souls do) we teach others that " we here learn how to choose and to choose how to learn".

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Just now, Maureen said:

Heidi, I would think it would be mentoring others with the actual Michael Teachings even if it is disguised as something else. Also, whether we use the actual teachings or by modeling (as Old Souls do) we teach others that " we here learn how to choose and to choose how to learn".

Thanks, Maureen. That was my other guess. ..and I can see how I've been sharing the teachings with family and friends whenever situations arose that I felt comfortable to do so...many of those times, I never hinted that "all I learned I learned from a group of dead guys that have 'been there, done that.' " ;-)

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • PRIEST
Maureen
2 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Well there you go ... "Troy’s Group emphasizes a teaching and process of a spectrum of experiences related to SELF-RESPONSIBILITY."    ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

It's a great group to be a part of. I got the goosebumps reading both transcripts on Magnetic Kingdoms and True Community. I must've been 'remembering' why I'm here. I feel so honored to be a part of this community and its exploration. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 10
1 minute ago, Heidi said:

It's a great group to be a part of. I got the goosebumps reading both transcripts on Magnetic Kingdoms and True Community. I must've been 'remembering' why I'm here. I feel so honored to be a part of this community and its exploration. :)

Ditto in all Heidi! 

I have spent the whole day today browsing the library, the forums, reading private blogs and I am in awe for the unprecedented abundance this extraordinary community offers!

Naturally I always know it, but I am currently experiencing "waves of bliss" ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8