• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oscar

• PPLD

• Maureen

• ClaireC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personality Role Influence FROM OSCAR: What is the ratio of the role influence on Personality?   FROM MICHAEL: In terms of assigning percentages of influence, only the Role, Goal, Mode,

Am I the only one to notice the name of this tool Oscar has created? Or am I just the who mentioned it? ?      

Ummmm...  

Posted Images

My PRIC ?

Just thinking here; Maybe that could have been the reason for me being channelled as a Priest the first time (n.b. not by Troy)? And I have a discarnate Priest ET, so the bleed-through could have added to that too.

PRIC.png

Edited by PPLD
added a comment
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Jeroen

The other day and prior to using this tool, I was thinking of which roles influence my life the most and the ones that seemed to resonate to me are Priest, Server, Sage, and Scholar. My PRIC:

JM-PRIC.png

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Your timing is perfect, Oscar. Just the other day I was wondering why I felt such a strong Artisan vibe, and thought it related to my ET being Artisan, but since he's alive and well, it felt like too strong a bleedthrough. I didn't think to check out the other Overleaves. Makes perfect sense now! Thanks. ?

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 16.20.58.png

• LIKE/LOVE 11

So predictable i was almost disappointed, lol. Well, not really. Although would have been fun to get a head-scratcher to wonder about while going to the grocery store soon =P    So yeah this is how i would have guessed, suppose it means the countless hours spent analysing my personality weren't for nothing! ?️

Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 10.03.02 AM.png

• LIKE/LOVE 10

This is such a great tool, looking at everyone's results, the little i know of your personalities, it really seems spot on!  Would be useful also to use in reverse, in validating/trying to guess overleaves. (Playing with it atm trying to come to a conclusion whether i think my brother would be Artisan cast Scholar or the other way round.)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

LOL, I got the exact same results as Troy (overwhelmingly Sage). I don't feel nearly as Sage-like as Troy. My Scholar casting seems to dominate my personality- I barely even speak a word most of the time, haha :)

Thanks for asking about this, Oscar, very interesting!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Oscar, yeah it actually bothers me that i can't see it clearly in his case. It should be fairly obvious, and probably is, i'm just having trouble for some reason. He's very scholarly, very good at that, in observation and stoic attitude i'm pretty sure. A "student forever". He's also an engineer and a programmer (on top of doing his phD on liguistics, which is his true passion. Sciences just came easy), an excellent drawer, creative with words (although sparse in delivery). Apparently last year he taught himself how to reprogram locks as a hobby... If i compare to myself, he's way less scattered in his creativity, and it usually has a utilitary side; when he draws it's usually comics of some type for instance.

He does come across more prominently as a scholar, but well, opposite to what you said about role vs casting i'm thinking he probably is a scholar as role. I find his personality to fall into the scholar-like neutrality way more than artisan-like "madness" =P. Expressive as an Essence and neutral as a Personality makes sense to me.

Anyhow, sorry about this not so interesting a ramble, just thinking aloud here really -_-  (but it was fun, for me... so thanks. ERIC and PRIC :beautiful-male:)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
RachelL said:

My Scholar casting seems to dominate my personality- I barely even speak a word most of the time, haha :)

I think it's more the Sage-cast people who tend to chatter a lot, be a clown etc. Iirc older Sages are more about truth anyway. What does your ERIC say?

Heidi said:

Am I the only one to notice the name of this tool Oscar has created? Or am I just the pric.pngwho mentioned it? 1f61c.png

Hahaha! Yep, the names ERIC and PRIC were specifically chosen ?

Miizle said:

... i'm thinking he probably is a scholar as role.

Now I'm curious to see what it turns out to be ?

Edited by Oscar
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
ckaricai

This makes sense to me. I've always been action oriented and prone to take over a situation if I see there is a power vacuum and taking over is necessary, like in a crisis situation. I'd much rather do a thing than talk about doing a thing. 

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 13
15 hours ago, Oscar said:

I think it's more the Sage-cast people who tend to chatter a lot, be a clown etc. Iirc older Sages are more about truth anyway. What does your ERIC say?

Yeah, I realize that the chatter-box stereotype is much more applicable to younger Sages. I agree with you about Sage casting- my Sage-cast Scholar coworker's voice and laughter make up the majority of the noise in the office LOL. And my ERIC has Scholar more dominant than Sage, so perhaps I am manifesting Essence more regularly? It is something to ponder.

Edited by RachelL
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Maxim [memorial profile]
On 9/9/2016 at 2:17 PM, Oscar said:
Troy said:

@Oscar I love that you are back.

Thanks! I was never really gone, but still... 1f917.png

Of course not, Michael couldn't have said it better.  But then again, you weren't very visible in my parallel. 

Is there a way to combine ERIC and PRIC?  And what about the influence of essence twins?

• LIKE/LOVE 11