Tyrone

7 Categories of Illnesses, Delineated

Tyrone

In the most recent Ask Michael, I asked this question, which referenced another question from a Michael Speaks:

Tyrone: In a previous session in 2014 about Emotions, I asked a question and got the following:

[Tyrant] Do each of the emotion types when blocked or repressed (or stuck in negative poles) have certain types of illness/ailments to them that manifest/what are they? as in, are there consistent patterns in types of ailments 
[MEntity] Yes, there can be. However, by the time most ailments are showing Physical symptoms, it is often a mix of two or more Emotions that have remained restricted. We can delineate these in another exchange.
[MEntity] We would, first, want to share how illnesses/ailments can be broken down into 7, before correlating.

Tyrone: Can I have illnesses and ailments broken down into 7?

MEntity: Yes, we can do this in a format where this is the main topic. This is a bigger topic than can be adequately addressed today. 

For an upcoming Michael Speaks, can we have a Session on:

- The 7 Categories of Illnesses

- the emotions they are linked to, and which possibly when freed would begin to help alleviate them

- if there are generally any more tangible categories of actions that could be applied to alleviating them

(like in one post about Myopia, Michael mentioned that in addition to working on issues of compartmentalization and immediate vs. big picture focus, one could look at things in natural sunlight more)

- a start to understanding how interplay between thoughts and emotions stack and combine to bring out variations in ailments

Edited by Tyrone
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

estoy

interesting and sensitive subject I must say, for sure that will contain something to think about

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Tyrone

Oh, definitely!  This has been a subject I've been concerned with systematically tackling for a long time... and figure would be a cornerstone to re-thinking and improving healthcare in our world--which is a passion of mine :)

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Felix

Hi,

I'm reading the books published by the "Center for Michael Teachings" at the moment. They published the transcripts of the original Michael group that have been compiled and published as "Messages from Michael" etc. by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. In those transcripts (Book 1, session from February 21, 1977), they asked Michael about the "motive" behind the tumor of a participant. 

Michael answered:

There are even many ways that you can say you caused your cancer. The process is something like this:

1. I am sad.
  2. I don't wish to go on like this.
  3. Please help me.
  4. No one cares.
  5. There is no one out there.
  6. I wish to die.
  7. I wish to show them that they cannot do this to me.
  8. I will make a mess.

And with each level of recognition or lack thereof, there is another step. For instance "I am sad" may bring a cold. If relief comes, that is all that is neccessary.

[...]

"There is no one out there" often results in a chronic nature that brings the patient into your office time and time again.

"I will make a mess" is, of course, the last stage, where others are forced to deal with your nasties.

The patient who has reached the "I will make a mess" stage has exhausted all adult pleading and regresses back into childhood, where negative reinforcement is preferable to no reinforcement at all.

This obviously breaks the pattern of "sevens", but I hope this little passage may be of use to you ☺️

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Tyrone
5 hours ago, Felix N said:

Hi,

I'm reading the books published by the "Center for Michael Teachings" at the moment. They published the transcripts of the original Michael group that have been compiled and published as "Messages from Michael" etc. by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. In those transcripts (Book 1, session from February 21, 1977), they asked Michael about the "motive" behind the tumor of a participant. 

Michael answered:

There are even many ways that you can say you caused your cancer. The process is something like this:

1. I am sad.
  2. I don't wish to go on like this.
  3. Please help me.
  4. No one cares.
  5. There is no one out there.
  6. I wish to die.
  7. I wish to show them that they cannot do this to me.
  8. I will make a mess.

And with each level of recognition or lack thereof, there is another step. For instance "I am sad" may bring a cold. If relief comes, that is all that is neccessary.

This obviously breaks the pattern of "sevens", but I hope this little passage may be of use to you 263a.png

Nice! Yeah, this easily can be speaking to the part: "by the time most ailments are showing Physical symptoms, it is often a mix of two or more Emotions that have remained restricted".  At some point we're probably going to end up exploring the interplay between the progression of thoughts and their generated emotions stacking on each other and combining in ways to bring out part of the huge variation in symptoms.  Gonna be a huge topic!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Susan A Flow

So worthy of exploration! If we can emotionally target blocks just think of the lives we can effect for the better.  I’m especially interested in the aberrations that effect the heart chakra.  People must be open to heal themselves but what are the options to helping them do so

• LIKE/LOVE 4