Bobby

MMW - September 17, 2016 - The Balanced Human

Juni

"You no longer struggle to change the world to fit your ideas of you, but you look within to see what needs to change, grow, strengthen, express, think, feel, etc. as a way to generate the psychic dynamic that does, indeed, create your reality.

This is one of the most daunting of responsibilities for any sentient consciousness and one of the reasons we do not have this sitting at the core of our teaching.

But our students are Awake. They work hard to Self-remember. And you need to know what is next.

This is not to replace the work of where you are, but to open the passage from where you are.

Each of you have embraced what we describe as The Work. This is the active, willful process of understanding yourself in terms that lead to Objective Consciousness."

This made my scalp prickle and gave me chills, reading this.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Maxim [memorial profile]

What a reminder!  This ties in to Gurdjief material I studied 50 years ago (I'm 70 now).  Most know that much of the terminology we use came by way of Gurdjief.  This session helped clarify some of the terms he mentioned: self remembering, objective consciousness, magnetic center, the work that aren't used so much in the Michael Teaching. It seemed as if Gurdjief was participating in the channeling in order to make sure he was understood more fully.  I still will have to play with the definitions to find the truth for me.  (Other teachers also talk about the work including Byron Katie... I am assuming she is a Michael student.)

This bit hit home...

Your community, your communication, your caring about one another is Good Work. It is not much different from the drug, but because it is not as tangible as something in your chemical system, it can easily be dismissed, but each of you are each others' drug, art, comfort, etc.

I've found  so much value in the community and the sharing on this site and in the in person connections I've made.  Also, living in Northern California I am amidst a concentration of old souls.  Though we don't all share the Michael Teachings there is often an easy connection and support available.  It never occurred to me that Good Work was a reference to The Work.

This was a wake up as I have been somewhat self-absorbed in health issues.

Thanks.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

ViP

I'm sorry I missed taking part in this today (dental appointment.) Reading this, I felt like it was the culmination of an arc of the teaching, somehow. The teaching about Objective Consciousness and the Magnetic Center (both new terms to me) seemed like the previously unspoken (or only indirectly implied) end goals of many of the practices described before (though as they say, there is always more.) It's interesting that they made a point of noting the reason why this concept isn't at the core of the teaching; it suggests that were it not such a responsibility, it would indeed be at the core. 

However, what I was reminded of the most (other than how good it is to have received this information) is their much earlier responses to questions about Transcendent Souls (Mother Meera being one, who Maureen had asked about previously.) That response described a form of balanced centering that transcends limitations of "ordinary" centered behaviour, IIRC. It sounds a great deal like Objective Consciousness as described here (although I believe the Transcendent Souls described previously were not Old, by Michael's description.) If that is so, then what an elegant way this is to wrap that all together with this terminology and this description. I guess truth always has a sort of elegance to it. 

It's indeed gratifying to know "what is next". Thanks Michael. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Stickyflames
4 hours ago, Maxim said:

What a reminder!  This ties in to Gurdjief material I studied 50 years ago (I'm 70 now).  Most know that much of the terminology we use came by way of Gurdjief.  This session helped clarify some of the terms he mentioned: self remembering, objective consciousness, magnetic center, the work that aren't used so much in the Michael Teaching. It seemed as if Gurdjief was participating in the channeling in order to make sure he was understood more fully.  I still will have to play with the definitions to find the truth for me.  (Other teachers also talk about the work including Byron Katie... I am assuming she is a Michael student.)

This bit hit home...

Your community, your communication, your caring about one another is Good Work. It is not much different from the drug, but because it is not as tangible as something in your chemical system, it can easily be dismissed, but each of you are each others' drug, art, comfort, etc.

I've found  so much value in the community and the sharing on this site and in the in person connections I've made.  Also, living in Northern California I am amidst a concentration of old souls.  Though we don't all share the Michael Teachings there is often an easy connection and support available.  It never occurred to me that Good Work was a reference to The Work.

This was a wake up as I have been somewhat self-absorbed in health issues.

Thanks.

Exactly maxim. This session brought home a lot of things from my time in the gurdjieff teachings/group in my early twenties. Though i remember in the fourth way, the magnetic center was used to describe the center that brought us to a teaching. Same terminology reffering to different stages. When has michael mentioned byron katie? Other than the one time I asked about her last year at the gathering. Curiousity!!! To good work, cheers

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Heidi

I could really feel the passion coming through Michael with this session...if that even makes sense. Loved this. Bookmarking it. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 10

NicholasV

If there is anything that can help you most carefully and consistently move toward Agape is the constant reminder that THERE IS MORE TO THIS. When you react, or when you feel your responses must be limited, or when you feel offended or threatened or worried or stressed or isolated or lonely or lost, you must do The Work of knowing THERE IS MORE THAN THIS.

What you discover as part of that "more than this" is up to you. It may only be a bit more and it may be a lot more, but there is always more.

One way I practice this intent of knowing "there is more available" is to ask for the "light" to be more in my life. In any given situation if I feel offended or threatened or worried or any sort of negative destructive pattern, I intently ask for there to be more Light. Then it happens that I find that the Light actually does become more present, conscious, stronger and any negativity is dispersed from my life. I feel a knowing that I am apart of that larger "All" from which all others find their source from as well. I experience a feeling of life being completed entirely. 

Then when I am finished with the feeling of total completion I return to present experience in which everything is always unfinished. It is an indescribably great dynamic to be able to alternate between the completed Higher - All, and the open unending potentialities of the present moment. There are multiple degrees of freedom here. 

It seems like two additional senses which many people don't seem to use or be aware of having. But once you start utilizing these senses they feel very natural and much like an organic birth-right. 

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

This is a lovely message.  It has really helped to put me in a reflective and contemplative state.  I can easily see where I have been wondering "what's next" after having awakened to the degree that I have and the constant struggle to stay awake.

Now, I know.

And it helped to put a great deal in perspective. 

I can see how I have my tiny little familiar world of friends and loved ones...and my limited way of behaving, reacting and responding to even this tiny world, let alone the rest of the world.

But to really relate to "the world" as a part of me?  Wow.  I'm just not there yet.

And to really get that my participation matters and affects "the world"?  This would indeed be quite a shift in my awareness and quite a responsibility.

I know I am moving forward and now I know specifically what I have been wanting and aiming for...this is helpful.

And it does seem quite impossible and daunting.

But I am comforted by the truth that I already ask myself this question a great deal throughout my days - "What more is it to this?"

I catch myself all the time reacting and sooner or later, I will do my work to SEE MORE and see with compassion and see the innocence.

I guess this is the beginning of broadening that spectrum of choice that is available and being able to respond from a much more unlimited bank of possibility.

I have been doing nothing but reacting to Donald Trump.  I haven't wanted to SEE him at all.  I've called him a moron and a baffoon and basically taken the stance that he has absolutely nothing of value to say and nothing that I am remotely interested in hearing.  So I have done my best to excise him from y reality as much as possible.

But he is a part of me.  He is my brother.  He is my younger brother.

There is more to him than this that I have latched onto to filter my SEEING of him and his innocence.

And this truth softens me and makes my heart open and brings tears.

To be able to be the fragile human that can be so hurt by this personality of Trump AND to be the invincible soul so that I can also be aware of his innocence and have compassion and trust his essence as much as I have begun to trust mine - wow.  This is a different way of being, indeed.

I am still in school.

I am still learning.

I have a long way to go.

And at the same time, I think I am right on track with my studies and becoming at this stage in my evolution.

And I also love the part about us being each others' drug and comfort.  SO TRUE.  Not just the Michael community, but ALL of friends and loved ones.  

Thank TAO for relationships.

• LIKE/LOVE 23

NicholasV

Can anybody say magnetic center? I'd say  Goku's been on a great track towards agape for a long while.

image.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maxim [memorial profile]

@babylove... nice reflections. 

@Royce... I mentioned Byron Katie as an aside, that she also talked about doing the work.  My favorite book of hers is A Thousand Names for Joy where she offers up a way to be at one with the world, taking things as they come.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Stickyflames

Yeah i adore her. The michael teachings and byron katie play very well off one another . Both require the individual to DO THE WORK of validating everything. Byron katies teaching literally just IS " validate it for yourself. Is it true?" .

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janno
On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Bobby said:

When you no longer define life in terms of what it SEEMS to be, in terms of what are presented to you, in terms of what have been so clearly and carefully taught to you, but transcend these where necessary to know the truth of innocence, the truth of love, the truth of beauty that exists across all of it, then you are reaching Objective Consciousness, or Agape.

Objective Consciousness requires that you move freely among your Centers by choice and never locked in a habitual pattern or trap.

Wow! Really amazing article - thank you M's, Troy and all who participated to ask questions. 

For me this speaks directly to where I am and what I'm working on - balancing the centers to reach a more fluid and transcendent way of being.

It may be interesting to share that I'm currentlyin Amma's ashram in India and what Michael has described here is very much 'the work' being done here in the ashram. Even though the words may be different - the practices are the same.

If there is anything that can help you most carefully and consistently move toward Agape is the constant reminder that THERE IS MORE TO THIS. When you react, or when you feel your responses must be limited, or when you feel offended or threatened or worried or stressed or isolated or lonely or lost, you must do The Work of knowing THERE IS MORE THAN THIS.

Transcending what seems to be and giving a hello to the potential of more. Some wounding came up as I read this. I cleared some programming around "how things are" and gave a hello to the potential of more. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Troy
On 9/17/2016 at 8:01 PM, Maxim said:

I don't know if you know this, @Maxim, but Gurdjieff, according to Michael, *was* one of Michael's early channels. And Ouspensky was Gurdjieff's Essence Twin.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Maxim [memorial profile]

@Troy    I had heard of his relationship to Ouspensky and that he had helped Michael .and make available  the teachings but had not thought of him as a channel of Michael until you'd mentioned the idea.  I know he sought truth traveling about to different teachers and places and had his affiliated "truth seekers" who sometimes travelled together (Meetings with Remarkable Men).  Meetings with... has a lot of allegory but I had thought he had gleaned his teaching from the wise teachers he met. 

Now it makes sense he was a channel though obviously he did not think of his source as "Michael".  

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma

Rereading this has given me a lot of solace. I'm still traumatized by the election, but this has helped me a lot. It is from the topic Balanced Human:

the whole discussion is wonderful, but the questions are really resonating with me now.

On 9/17/2016 at 3:30 PM, Bobby said:

Janet: What did you mean when you said ‘begin to live your life as a DIRECT reflection of you, not as an offense to you.’? I don’t feel my life is an offense to me.

Your life exists well beyond you. What we speak of here is that which you do not consider "your life," but the world-at-large, politics, public events, etc.

Most of our students would not feel their own lives are the offense but a great deal outside of that may be.

Janet: I see. But the world still doesn’t seem offensive, just that’s the way it is. Maybe that’s the Stoic in me.

But that is your life, too.

Yes, we do not mean to imply with our statement that we have diagnosed you. We speak to all of our students, and many may not feel as you do.

However, "just the way it is" can be a distraction, as well, a defense. It may not be participatory. The Balanced Human sees the "offenses," or "how it is" as areas from which to choose how to make a difference, how to care more, to care differently, to help, to change, etc.

One cannot possibly take on everything, but taking on one thing matters more than not.

By "taking on," we mean the range between simply doing one's best to comprehend that thing, person, or event, or doing one's best to bring about change for the better. There is a wide range of possibilities that are contribution and participation.

As a direct reflection we mean that this is your world. It is not some other time period you are visiting. You are a part of the collective consciousness participating in the energy that is reality.

Opting out of the larger realm of reality that extend well beyond the familiar and comfortable is similar to opting out of voting or ignoring a health problem.

Again, we respond to your question with a response for all students. We are not speaking directly about you and your life. We leave that to you to assess.

NEXT, Johanne.

Johanne: I am delighted by this teaching today as it is raising my life goal. Can you say more, please, about the path from The Work to the Objective consciousness. I am still unclear on the "next" (although your answer to Janet is helpful in some ways) being still caught in trying to stay awake not to mention about self-remembering

What we mean by what is "next" is that you now move toward true Agape as a navigational tool rather than an obscure concept. You are not knocked around by disappointments of life, the difficulties of life, the downturns in life, or the daunting elements or the difficult people or even the dangerous risks that require trust. You are able to be the fragile, vulnerable Human while being the invincible and invulnerable Soul.

You find a way to be both of these things.

Being both of these things is Objective Consciousness. It is the capacity to experience it all without losing oneself in or attaching to any of it.

We wish to be clear that what we say would not be of any help to someone in a deeply Karmic situation of abuse, torture, captivity, etc. It can apply to some extent, but if one is reduced to survival mode, there is no real room for higher philosophy unless it serves survivability.

For most of our students the range of choice is relatively unlimited, and we speak to that freedom to move more consistently into Self-remembering so that the practice moves from Self-remembering to the practice of Objective Consciousness.

The Work that you do is the path from Awake to Objective Consciousness because it is only through your active, willful, persistent, disciplined efforts that you can stay Awake, Remember, and sustain Objective Consciousness.

This means that you must watch yourself, catch yourself, and stop making excuses or justifying yourself when you fall back into habits of sorting life in terms that are limited to only what they seem to be or what you were taught or decided is true.

What you discover as part of that "more than this" is up to you. It may only be a bit more and it may be a lot more, but there is always more.

And when you begin the practice of embrace that "more" then you begin the persistent practice of wholeness, inclusion, comprehension, and Objective Consciousness.

Uma

But for many of our students, being "Awake" is no longer enough. You know there is more.

You move into processes of Self-remembering.

Self-remembering is the willful act of not just choosing a response, but choosing that response as a process of returning to the deepest core of your being, to the truth, love, and energy of you.

Knowing there is more, knowing that there is a spectrum of existence even in the most horrific or blissful of scenarios or people does not mean ignoring the horrific or downplaying the bliss.

It simply means you are not just Awake, not just Self-Remembering, but owning the greatest range of choice you can possibly access by relying on what the greater You or the Balanced Human knows, rather than filtering only through what the lower you, or the Mechanical you, has been programmed with as acceptable.

This is one of the juiciest sessions EVER, and I keep returning to it again and again and keep getting more out of it. @Janet H @Wendy Don't miss this one.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
1 hour ago, Uma said:

This is one of the juiciest sessions EVER

First time I'm reading this! How could I miss it??? Thanks for reactivation Uma. Totally agree on the juiciness. Wow.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma

I bumped this topic because it really helped me today and I think it would help lots of people to read this now. Love you, Troy, Michael and TLE.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Stickyflames
On 9/17/2016 at 12:30 PM, Bobby said:

MMW - September 17, 2016 - The Balanced Human

Hello to everyone. We are here, now. We can begin.

Today we are asked to further elaborate upon the Centers in terms of their function and health as they would be in their optimum usage.

We spoke to you about these in terms of their individual functions and health, but today we elaborate on the existence of these as they stand and work together as your sources of energy, or in conflict as your sources of drain.

We share our teaching about the Centers from the perspective of the rise from False Personality toward True Personality.

To learn about the self in a way that leads from Asleep to Awake and even into Self-remembering, we must describe the Centers as working in terms of their having PARTS and TRAPS.

The Traps exist as a function when one is Asleep, and the Parts exist as a map for when one is Awake.

TRAPS are the habitual, reactionary, repetitive use of a Part of a Center, even when it is inappropriate. For example, if you feel offended, you react in the same way, over and over with every offense rather than taking a moment to choose how to respond.

When one chooses how to respond, she is Awake.

She is using the Part of the Center.

But for many of our students, being "Awake" is no longer enough. You know there is more.

You move into processes of Self-remembering.

Self-remembering is the willful act of not just choosing a response, but choosing that response as a process of returning to the deepest core of your being, to the truth, love, and energy of you.

It is the practice and process of remembering yourself as more than False Personality, more than reactions, more than enduring, more than tired, more than overwhelmed, more than scared, more than worried, more than lost.

When we describe your Centering, it describes how you habitually navigate this life. KNOWING this is half of the battle, so to speak, but it is not the end of the work.

When you define your life, define yourself, and navigate by using one Center, you can be Awake, but you may have a hard time Self-remembering.

You transcend your patterns that are dictated by your familiarity with only Emotional Centering, or only Intellectual Centering, or only Moving Centering.

You rise in your capacity to choose to function from each one as necessary.

For example, if you are an Emotionally-Centered person, you may not like a lot of movement, action, Moving-Centered functions. You neglect the Moving Center and it is left to be only a source of stimulation, distraction, sedation.

You may be Awake, but still existing with a great deal of your energy and choices dictated by lower or mechanical functions.

What tends to happen for many students who are Awake is a process of adapting to being Awake by looking back out into the world to sort it in ways that comply to one's idea of being Awake.

You are Awake. So should everyone else be awake.

What many of our students miss is that you have awakened to YOU, not the world.

The world will not make much sense when you try to sort input into only what you know about you.

And it may be even more confusing or painful if you have not done the work of continuing to know yourself, but presume to know how the world should fit into what you know.

This is the process of Self-remembering. The willful act of constantly returning to the responsibility and discipline you have and need FOR YOU, AS YOU.

And to do this fully and properly, one must learn to move beyond the range of routine and familiarity that you know as "you" and expand into the inclusion of all that is YOU.

This means you no longer adhere to the patterns of Emotional Centering/Intellectual Part, but that you use Emotional Centering AND Intellectual Centering AND Moving Centering, not as broken down into parts, but as whole and as overlapping as necessary.

If you are Emotionally-Centered, then you know you must get out, move more, do more. If you are Intellectually Centered, you know you must generate and nurture more Emotional/Inspirational dynamics in your life. If you are Moving-Centered, you know you must

think first or Feel first more often.

These are just examples.

We are fairly certain that each of you already know which Center you neglect the most.

Start there.

Make it a daily practice to remember that you are more than even you thought you were. You know you are more than your reactions because you are Awake. You know you have a wider range of choices for response because you are in a process of Self-remembering.

But what you may have begun to glimpse is the highest form of consciousness capable in Sentience just within your grasp: Objective Consciousness.

This is Love.

This is Truth.

This is Beauty.

This is the capacity to exist as the biological Human you are while being Awake and practicing Self-remembering, and taking in life on terms that transcend what it SEEMS TO BE.

When you no longer define life in terms of what it SEEMS to be, in terms of what are presented to you, in terms of what have been so clearly and carefully taught to you, but transcend these where necessary to know the truth of innocence, the truth of love, the truth of beauty that exists across all of it, then you are reaching Objective Consciousness, or Agape.

Objective Consciousness requires that you move freely among your Centers by choice and never locked in a habitual pattern or trap.

You are then free from the illusions of life that are based upon what it seems to be or what it tells you is true, returning to the core of your being that knows there is always more.

Knowing there is more, knowing that there is a spectrum of existence even in the most horrific or blissful of scenarios or people does not mean ignoring the horrific or downplaying the bliss.

It simply means you are not just Awake, not just Self-Remembering, but owning the greatest range of choice you can possibly access by relying on what the greater You or the Balanced Human knows, rather than filtering only through what the lower you, or the Mechanical you, has been programmed with as acceptable.

When all of your Centers are working from the place of wholeness and Self-remembering or Objective Consciousness, then worry, stress, confusion, loss, distraction, and even pain can fall away like an old cocoon.

The world no longer looks black and white, threatened or threatening, but full of creativity, possibility, and choice.

You see the patterns that are behind and through the superficiality of what it seems to be or what you are told it is. You see the sliver of innocence and wounding that may exist in the person who is 99% offensive. You see the 99% pain in the person who carries the generous smiles and gifts.

You see what is true, you remember what you know, and you navigate based on the combination of the full functioning of each Center as a whole.

This generates within you what we refer to as the Magnetic Center.

When you are living as Essence, as Objective Consciousness, navigating with Agape, you are no longer dependent upon parts or traps or even independent Centers, but upon the whole that is greater than the sum of its parts and this becomes the Magnetic Center.

It is not an actual chakra or center, but is the effect created when functioning as a Balanced Human.

When your Magnetic Center is activated, you now begin to live your life as a DIRECT reflection of you, not as an offense to you.

You no longer struggle to change the world to fit your ideas of you, but you look within to see what needs to change, grow, strengthen, express, think, feel, etc. as a way to generate the psychic dynamic that does, indeed, create your reality.

This is one of the most daunting of responsibilities for any sentient consciousness and one of the reasons we do not have this sitting at the core of our teaching.

But our students are Awake. They work hard to Self-remember. And you need to know what is next.

This is not to replace the work of where you are, but to open the passage from where you are.

Each of you have embraced what we describe as The Work. This is the active, willful process of understanding yourself in terms that lead to Objective Consciousness.

It is probably fair to say that if you are here in this group, or if you are reading this, reading all the way to this point after this is published, you are doing The Work and have questioned what was next.

We will now open the floor to any questions or comments. We do wish to say that we are not introducing anything new to our teaching. It has always been there. It is emphasized when the students seek to emphasize it. And we are happy to oblige.

QUEUE IS NOW OPEN

Yes, Janet.

Janet: What did you mean when you said ‘begin to live your life as a DIRECT reflection of you, not as an offense to you.’? I don’t feel my life is an offense to me.

Your life exists well beyond you. What we speak of here is that which you do not consider "your life," but the world-at-large, politics, public events, etc.

Most of our students would not feel their own lives are the offense but a great deal outside of that may be.

Janet: I see. But the world still doesn’t seem offensive, just that’s the way it is. Maybe that’s the Stoic in me.

But that is your life, too.

Yes, we do not mean to imply with our statement that we have diagnosed you. We speak to all of our students, and many may not feel as you do.

However, "just the way it is" can be a distraction, as well, a defense. It may not be participatory. The Balanced Human sees the "offenses," or "how it is" as areas from which to choose how to make a difference, how to care more, to care differently, to help, to change, etc.

One cannot possibly take on everything, but taking on one thing matters more than not.

By "taking on," we mean the range between simply doing one's best to comprehend that thing, person, or event, or doing one's best to bring about change for the better. There is a wide range of possibilities that are contribution and participation.

As a direct reflection we mean that this is your world. It is not some other time period you are visiting. You are a part of the collective consciousness participating in the energy that is reality.

Opting out of the larger realm of reality that extend well beyond the familiar and comfortable is similar to opting out of voting or ignoring a health problem.

Again, we respond to your question with a response for all students. We are not speaking directly about you and your life. We leave that to you to assess.

NEXT, Johanne.

Johanne: I am delighted by this teaching today as it is raising my life goal. Can you say more, please, about the path from The Work to the Objective consciousness. I am still unclear on the "next" (although your answer to Janet is helpful in some ways) being still caught in trying to stay awake not to mention about self-remembering

What we mean by what is "next" is that you now move toward true Agape as a navigational tool rather than an obscure concept. You are not knocked around by disappointments of life, the difficulties of life, the downturns in life, or the daunting elements or the difficult people or even the dangerous risks that require trust. You are able to be the fragile, vulnerable Human while being the invincible and invulnerable Soul.

You find a way to be both of these things.

Being both of these things is Objective Consciousness. It is the capacity to experience it all without losing oneself in or attaching to any of it.

We wish to be clear that what we say would not be of any help to someone in a deeply Karmic situation of abuse, torture, captivity, etc. It can apply to some extent, but if one is reduced to survival mode, there is no real room for higher philosophy unless it serves survivability.

For most of our students the range of choice is relatively unlimited, and we speak to that freedom to move more consistently into Self-remembering so that the practice moves from Self-remembering to the practice of Objective Consciousness.

The Work that you do is the path from Awake to Objective Consciousness because it is only through your active, willful, persistent, disciplined efforts that you can stay Awake, Remember, and sustain Objective Consciousness.

This means that you must watch yourself, catch yourself, and stop making excuses or justifying yourself when you fall back into habits of sorting life in terms that are limited to only what they seem to be or what you were taught or decided is true.

And when you begin the practice of embrace that "more" then you begin the persistent practice of wholeness, inclusion, comprehension, and Objective Consciousness.

Yes, Bobby.

Bobby: I assume only a very small percentage of the population actually experiencing the Objective Consciousness that you've spoken of today. So with the given that so many don't, how does it work for those who don't achieve this within their lifetime? Does this journey continue onward to the Astral for them to continue? And if so, can you briefly describe how that would work for them?

This is a process that takes lifetimes. It usually does not happen until the Old Soul Age. Most can achieve Awakeness at any point, and the Mature Soul can begin to Self-remember, but only the Old Soul can reach Objective Consciousness.

The Young Soul glimpses Self-remembering and the Mature Soul glimpses Objective Consciousness, and the Old Soul does The Work of Objective Consciousness with glimpses of Home.

Currently the world is existing in a fairly clear delineation between those who are Asleep and those who are Awake or on the other side of Awake.

The journey does continue into the Astral for many and this carries over into next lifetimes, etc. until there is enough experience to sustain within the lifetime the option for sustaining Objective Consciousness.

That work in the Astral is what we have shared before as the Review and continued education.

NEXT, Diane.

DianeHB: I feel like I got glimpses of Objective Consciousness when I've been on psychedelics, particularly during and after my most recent experience with MDMA. I think having experienced those glimpses help me greatly to remember that there is more when I feel stuck, lost, irritated, etc. Are there things one could do to get these glimpses without using drugs?

Yes. Do The Work.

This may seem a crude or flippant response, but it is not. It is the only way.

DianeHB: Ok, I'm just saying that the drugs really help me WANT to do the work. I didn't aspire to it until I knew what it was like.

You are free to choose the support of tools such as drugs, comforts, creativity, arts, etc. These are still part of The Work. Once one has these glimpses through the support, one can then begin The Work alongside and outside of use of those tools. As long as you are not harmed by the tools that support The Work, then the validity of Objective Consciousness is not less or more with or without that support.

All will find their way to the WANT to do The Work. Most of you do The Work as a baseline effort in this life, and do not realize it is a Want, a Desire. Some tools help you to remember that this is not just work, not a burden, but something you WANT.

But it will remain Work. It is not easy.

Support is always an option, and not just through objects, but through each other.

Your community is an example that reflects the reality of that Want, of the real work.

We will conclude here for today. We do not have comments about each of you in any personal way because we think each of you already know which Center is most neglected and the work of this "workshop" is your life. Each of you have been doing your homework, if you will. If you were not, we could not speak to you of this expansion of concepts.

Good day to each of you. We conclude here for today, but there is always more. Goodbye, for now.

I feel like this is such an important transcript for now. 

This year so far has felt like a thrashing and bashing that is inviting us to do MORE than just wake up, but to REALLY step into who we are. The way of seeing the world through the lense of “good and bad” can no longer serve us. 

Our evolution is throwing us all through the ringer,

poetically singing to us

” See the world. SEE the world. sEE the world. SEE the world!

Step out of the story, step into reality!

SEE it! Isn’t it just SOMETHING ELSE? ???”

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen

This is one of my favorite sessions here. I found it worth reading again as part of the process of self-remembering and experiencing greater wholeness in life.

"It simply means you are not just Awake, not just Self-Remembering, but owning the greatest range of choice you can possibly access by relying on what the greater You or the Balanced Human knows, rather than filtering only through what the lower you, or the Mechanical you, has been programmed with as acceptable.

When all of your Centers are working from the place of wholeness and Self-remembering or Objective Consciousness, then worry, stress, confusion, loss, distraction, and even pain can fall away like an old cocoon.

The world no longer looks black and white, threatened or threatening, but full of creativity, possibility, and choice."

"If there is anything that can help you most carefully and consistently move toward Agape is the constant reminder that THERE IS MORE TO THIS. When you react, or when you feel your responses must be limited, or when you feel offended or threatened or worried or stressed or isolated or lonely or lost, you must do The Work of knowing THERE IS MORE THAN THIS.

What you discover as part of that "more than this" is up to you. It may only be a bit more and it may be a lot more, but there is always more.

And when you begin the practice of embrace that "more" then you begin the persistent practice of wholeness, inclusion, comprehension, and Objective Consciousness."

• LIKE/LOVE 3