Troy

Energy Report: OCTOBER 2016

Barbara Taylor

Troy,

Powerful message this month :) Thanks for all you do!

Barbara

• LIKE/LOVE 9

RoseyI

Wow! This is really helpful. I imagine I will be re-reading this during the month, to help keep calmer and less-reactive

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

Shit. Things are about to go down and in ways we never saw coming.

I definitely see now how nations are going to react to this increasing self-destruction from worthlessness affecting the economy, politics, environment, society etc.

And I'm pretty sure more suicide bombings are coming based by this. In fact, I'd garner this year's christmas season to be the final blow out.

I really REALLY hope there's not going to be a third world war. It would decimate the planet and I can't help but feel incomplete about my life and humanity's path. It would just be sad even if there are other parallels of us that live on on Earth safely.

I also hate that this is happening right now as I enter the workforce, because I'm pretty sure it's going to contribute to a heavier workload, more depression and influenza, and if things are going to get bad, then I have no doubt people will be quitting to be with their families.

Of course that's all theoretical right now, but things like this affect every corner of life. Like the saying "Leave no stone unturned."

I hate that I can't trust now that we're not going to have catastrophes this year that hit home.

Aaaahhh my emotions are out of wack now. I'll try to keep on my toes and inspire others of their own value if I see them struggling.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Guest Matt

Reading this report reminded me of something Michael told me in one of my sessions, "trust more and worry less". I hope everything turns out ok, all i can do is hope. 

NickG
2 hours ago, Troy said:

For many, the “holiday season” can be one of unplugging from or plugging into a higher state and moving into true assimilation, peace, gratitude, and celebration.

I always wondered why my fall semesters in college felt so lethargic but now after this it all makes sense. Instead of fighting these peaceful feelings thinking I have to work, work, work, and work some more why not just embrace feeling like content. After I realized this it's much easier to get things done and still have room and time left to just mellow out. 

I think for the remainder of the year we will be seeing much of the same. It's not like I'm completely negelecting what's happening int he world but I'm doing what I can and it lifted so much unnecessary pressure off of me. My year's been pretty good so I look forward to get sappy and sentimental in the months to come :)   

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Sarah

I've been feeling more and more nervous as this election approaches, and this doesn't make me feel any better. I have this worry that Trump's going to get elected and then it won't be long before we're all nuked (because how long, realistically, can he go without royally pissing someone off?). And that fear leads to a feeling of anger (because I have no control over some idiot starting a war that's going to affect the whole planet) and resignation (because what's the point of doing anything if we're all going to die in a few months?).

My soul can stuff itself. I don't want to be here for this.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

Lol, if we are all going to die potentially as part of the range of parallels up and coming where Trump is elected and starts war, then we know Trump's going to be thoroughly hated in the Astral for killing us all.

There's yet the possibility he might be assassinated or overthrown quickly. Stakes are too high for people to just give up and resign to him as their leader.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Christian

I seem to be having the opposite reaction many have expressed here. 

Two years ago last Christmas, was the closest I have come to acting on suicide in years.  Then last year, due to actions taken because of depression, I nearly destroyed my marriage.   Several months of therapy later things are different. 

So, I guess, having already "been down that road"  this doesn't scare me.  

I feel a this strange calm about it.   Kinda like, we have survived worse, we'll survive this. It may suck for a time, but there are strong indications things will be okay. 

The train accident today was a sacrifice for some I think.  

But the Wells Fargo fines, lawsuits, and investigations are a sign that the corruptions are beginning to be addressed.  

The Debate performance showed just how ridiculous Trump is and since then several  news outlet have been releasing information which, in theory, should catch the interest of the DOJ.   At the same time, Conservative outlets are saying that the next Wikileaks dump will land Hillary in jail.  Make of that what you will.  After a lifetime in politics, there are probably many deals and such that if they came to light would be uncomfortable but not necessarily illegal.  

I would also point out that the continued downfall of Anthony Wiener seems to be self-destruction to me. 

I guess what I am trying to say is there are signs of a positive direction just as Trump rallies in the US are signs of a more violent outcome.  

Micheal has said before to focus on the outcome you want and work toward it. 

Edited by Christian
grammer
  • LIKE/LOVE 20

Timothy J Sullivan
10 hours ago, Troy said:

Pay attention to what keeps coming up for you to change, to improve, to make a difference. Listen to the invitation. Many of you know you are sensing these internal prompts, these impulses, to take the risk, to break from convenience, to take the leap into some change that you know improves your life and the world. Watch how the world around you or within you moves through their growing pains, and hold your innocent and wise trust in life, in your body, in your loved ones, in each other, and in humanity to evolve from these experiences because, eventually, people watch and learn and listen to the prompt to make a difference. If you are not listening, not learning, and if you are ignoring your own inner invitations to improve your contributions to the dynamic health of your body, your relationships, and the world, then there is much to learn from how the next few months unfold.

As we go through this "dark night" the measure of our trust in life will be tested, but I feel confident I can maintain my love for humanity, and I will do what I can to support others as well. I am focusing on learning and growing through it all, and that we will mature and thrive as a sentient species alive on this planet.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

SharvariJ

Not to freak everyone out, but for those of you who haven't been following international news over the past few days, there has been an escalation in the India-Pakistan conflict, and a lot of people here are praying it won't get worse. Perhaps in some other parallels, we've already set the ball rolling for nuclear war, but most of our top leaders here seem to be pushing for restraint. Of course, there are other, more jingoistic elements pushing for war as well. Since both countries have nuclear arsenals, there's also a lot of international pressure for de-escalation. Thankfully, as of now, it looks like shit won't go down.

This Energy Report really scared me. I live in the economic capital of India. If there's a war, Mumbai is definitely getting bombed. But then again, I reminded myself that my parents and grandparents have lived through wars with Pakistan and China, and they're all still here. In this light, 'Bracing for Impact' seems like fine advice. 

On the other hand, there's a part of me that is curious to see what this almost-Young Soul nation does next. Will we align with the new Mature paradigm and avoid war? Or will we Self-Destruct all the economic and social developments we've worked so hard to implement by giving in to collective fear? Despite being afraid for my life, I'd still say it's a good time to be alive. Like I imagine going back to my friends in the astral saying, "You won't believe what I lived through!!"

P.S. If anybody is interested in what actually happened, here's a link to a bunch of articles.

Edited by SharvariJ
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

ckaricai
22 hours ago, Sarah said:

I've been feeling more and more nervous as this election approaches, and this doesn't make me feel any better. I have this worry that Trump's going to get elected and then it won't be long before we're all nuked (because how long, realistically, can he go without royally pissing someone off?). And that fear leads to a feeling of anger (because I have no control over some idiot starting a war that's going to affect the whole planet) and resignation (because what's the point of doing anything if we're all going to die in a few months?).

My soul can stuff itself. I don't want to be here for this.

I really think other countries don't want a war with the U.S.. He can't start an out and out war without a vote from congress and they don't like him and won't do it. I heard the republican party was trying to figure out how to remove power from the president with new legislation in case he does get elected. If they can't control him they will take away his power. So I'm not worried out him starting an actual war with another country. 

However, there's nothing preventing other countries from implementing economic sanctions and embargoes against the U.S. in case he does do or say the wrong thing to the wrong person or if allies with the wrong people in already volatile countries. The U.S. will lose it's status as a first world superpower, which we would frankly deserve if we elect that man.

I'm more worried about how his supporters will behave if he gets elected. Like, getting nuked is the least of my worries if I gotta worry about getting jumped on my way to run errands or some other mundane thing on any given day by some racist trump supporters who having been incited to violence by their supreme leader decides to take it upon themselves to racially and religiously cleanse America. That means anyone who is dark skinned, dresses a certain way for their religion, or who has an accent will become targets and it won't matter how old we are, how smart we are, who we are in the community, nothing. Lynching, and intimidation will come back. So if there would be war, it could be some kind of civil war within the U.S. Things would get dicey. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Juni

"It is about Worth. People want to matter. How they want to matter is not always in ways that serve others. "
I need to remember this. Hopefully trying to steer people back toward those who love them and reminding them that they don't act within a vacuum will help, over time.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

John Roth

I particularly liked the comment about the yearly cycle. That comment put these Energy Reports into perspective. We just finished out Mabon celebration a couple of weeks ago and had Pagan Pride - our annual Harvest Festival. This is the time when we've brought in the harvest from what we've done all year; now we have to deal with the results.

This is more or less what I've been seeing coming down the pike for a while. Part of what's exacerbating this is that we're in the Crisis part of the 80-year cycle Michael talked about a year or two ago; this is when people think they've had enough and they aren't taking it any more. People are prepared to lash out at whatever they see is the cause of their misery. It is possible to get through it without a war, but it's going to take a focus on making everyone feel like they're a contributor to a wider cause.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Crystal

Sharvari and Ckaricai have made some good points - it's not those of us who are white and middle-class who will face a world of grief if the Young King Known As Donald Trump is somehow elected. I think, "we'll muddle through, just like always, just like the 80's with the specter of nuclear war, and later 9/11 and eight years of Bush" but that's a privileged perspective from a white and financially secure person.

Trump has really caused a lot of ugliness to slither out from under collective rocks. If there is war in our future, I see it as an ideological or civil war, around race/class/gender, and not a big world war. I think progression into the Mature stage means more ideological conflict like this, where nuclear/world war was the threat in the Young era.

It does look good that Donald bombed (har har) the debate, and went into a first-class meltdown afterwards. (You know you're a Michael student when you think - is that his Chief Feature of Arrogance taking over under threat? It sure looked like it!)

If you live in the US - vote, vote, vote!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD
On 10/1/2016 at 6:10 AM, ckaricai said:

He can't start an out and out war without a vote from congress and they don't like him and won't do it. I heard the republican party was trying to figure out how to remove power from the president with new legislation in case he does get elected. If they can't control him they will take away his power.

I agree. I have a strong feeling (a lot I admit which is based in hope to have Trump foiled) that the lack of solidarity within the Republican Party regarding their love and outright hatred, for Trump, will undermine Trump's efforts for total power. He is such a stupid and dangerous idiot which hopefully the majority does in fact see, that I expect the Republican Party will keep him on a very very short leash, because he has demonstrated to *most of us* (within and without the U.S.), that he is a drunk behind the wheel and he intends to drive his SUV into anyone ... but mostly those who aren't White, Male, Heterosexual, Priveleged, Employed, Healthy, GodFearing, Bigoted. The rest of us. I suspect that the Republican Party will act decisively and rapidly to limit Trump's actual power should he be elected President. I actually believe that he will be ousted, or assassinated, he will toppled somehow. I think the Republican Party will act against him and do a job on him.

If he is elected, there will be a civil war between American humans and Trump voters. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maxim [memorial profile]

I realize the US election can stir things up.  I like what Christian said having gone through his own self destructive moments.  Me too.  The ideas at the end of the report resonate with me.  What else can you do but listen to those inner prompts and take appropriate action.... or not.  Recalling that those who survived the nazi holocost experience where often those who had a sense of humor about their grim state.

WATCH AND LEARN - You may not like what you see coming up in the world or even from within you as potential Self-destruction creeps into clarity, but you are here. You are a part of this. You may not have control over the momentum of collective patterns, but you can learn better how you contribute to the patterns of your life as they emanate outward into your world, and how you can improve upon your contributions that do have wider impact. Pay attention to what keeps coming up for you to change, to improve, to make a difference. Listen to the invitation. Many of you know you are sensing these internal prompts, these impulses, to take the risk, to break from convenience, to take the leap into some change that you know improves your life and the world. Watch how the world around you or within you moves through their growing pains, and hold your innocent and wise trust in life, in your body, in your loved ones, in each other, and in humanity to evolve from these experiences because, eventually, people watch and learn and listen to the prompt to make a difference. If you are not listening, not learning, and if you are ignoring your own inner invitations to improve your contributions to the dynamic health of your body, your relationships, and the world, then there is much to learn from how the next few months unfold. If you are already in a place where you feel confident and comforted by your contributions to your personal and collective world, then all you can do is continue this. It matters. All of your choices matter. All of you matter.

I got a few laughs out of the SNL presidential debate parody....

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

Maxim I will look for the SNL skit on google. I can't receive this version in NZ. Looks good.

Evelin

I find this interesting. Stashing dark chocolate (my equivalent of popcorn) and turning on peaceful Observation Mode.
Also, I'm rather happy in my little corner of the world today: we just got our first female president here in Estonia.

• LIKE/LOVE 11