Troy

TLE GREAT GATHERING 2016 now!

Troy

Just a quick reminder that about 30 of us are up in the Hudson Valley of Catskill Mountains and will be posting pix soon to share in the joy! Sessions will be recorded and transcribed and shared ASAP! I love you TLE! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 24

H2nna

Awww....make sure to keep this annual, I'll join erm..2019?? Have a great gathering everyone!!! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jeroen

That sounds exciting Troy. I hope to be able to attend the TLEGG one day.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Larissa

Looking forward to seeing the pics! It is always such a beautiful gathering of souls who genuinely love and care for one another!

After expressing my excitement to Michael about our session and my joy to be connected with them again, they shared this:

MEntity

It may not always be available to you through the expression of our channels, and in our efforts to be clear and succinct, but excitement and joy are experienced by us, as well, in any moment of communication with our students. We "live" for it.

So the gathering will be beautiful & fulfilling for all!

Happy Travels Everyone!!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

AnnaD

I had a dream last night where Yvonne (my partner) and I were attending the TLEGG 2016 in New York except some of New York looked like Auckland, NZ. We were at the TLEGG venue and some guy who is familiar to me, but I didn't recognise him as someone from TLE, said here is some new channelling, which was printed. I stepped forward to take a copy and I hear a voice beside me say "This must be it", and I turn around and it is Maureen G, dressed dapper like in a fitted blazer and pencil thin jeans. I was a bit taken aback to be honest, and I muttered Hi, and, yes I think so, and then I didn't give her a hug which I wanted to, and regretted not doing. I retreated to the seats along the wall and read the channelling. Shout out Hello!!! Maureen!!! to you :) that is the first time I have had someone from TLE actually speak to me in my dreams :) KerrinW was there as well, listening intently to a conversation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Hani

The gathering was amazing

Lots of love and thanks to all who organized it and everyone who made it so special

I made it home safe and sound 

I include you ;-)

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Maureen
On 2016-10-02 at 6:03 PM, Anna Louise Dobson said:

I had a dream last night where Yvonne (my partner) and I were attending the TLEGG 2016 in New York except some of New York looked like Auckland, NZ. We were at the TLEGG venue and some guy who is familiar to me, but I didn't recognise him as someone from TLE, said here is some new channelling, which was printed. I stepped forward to take a copy and I hear a voice beside me say "This must be it", and I turn around and it is Maureen G, dressed dapper like in a fitted blazer and pencil thin jeans. I was a bit taken aback to be honest, and I muttered Hi, and, yes I think so, and then I didn't give her a hug which I wanted to, and regretted not doing. I retreated to the seats along the wall and read the channelling. Shout out Hello!!! Maureen!!! to you :) that is the first time I have had someone from TLE actually speak to me in my dreams :) KerrinW was there as well, listening intently to a conversation. 

Great dream Anna! You were with us in spirit. ? It's never too late... here's a soft hug for you now. 

IMG_0790.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Jana
On 10/2/2016 at 1:25 PM, Larissa said:

It may not always be available to you through the expression of our channels, and in our efforts to be clear and succinct, but excitement and joy are experienced by us, as well, in any moment of communication with our students. We "live" for it.

Awww, that's beautiful

• LIKE/LOVE 2