KurtisM

Seeing as how this year is a big Turning Point year, I'm deciding to look at times of Nexus Branching or Merging throughout the year to see any patterns.
If you want to see the direct writings from Troy, just click on the links below.
*(Also look at this for a more direct look at how parallels occur: http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/290-more-parallel-and-timeline-background-information/#comment-523
Energy Shifts are most likely Interference and Amplitudes leading to or away from convergences and divergences.)

2015 4th QUARTER- EMPHASIZES SCHOLAR and HIGHER MOVING CENTER ENERGY
OCTOBER 2015- Emphasizes Stubbornness>Greed
Oct 9-11- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY SURGE- A surge of anxiety/panic/worry, or enthusiasm/ideas/excitement. It can be used however one chooses.
Oct 18- DIVERGENCE- An initial wave of branching parallels related to shifts in power among countries.

NOVEMBER 2015
Nov 3- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY SURGE/DRAIN- A day that brings either a surge of enthusiasm or irritation, but if not harnessed, may quickly become exhaustion+frustration.
Nov 22-23- DIVERGENCE- A branching based on those focused on the balance between fantasy+illusion and practical reality- or extremes of focus on those.

DECEMBER 2015
Dec 18- ENERGY SHIFT- HIGHER MOVING SURGE- A day that may mark a "big change" that will carry through 2016 on some level, and/or an obvious insight into the momentum of 2016 on the planet.
Dec 25-28- DIVERGENCE- A branching of parallels between anticipated and dreaded versions of the future.

2016- EMPHASIZES SERVER and MOVING CENTER ENERGY
JANUARY 2016- Emphasizes Discrimination
Jan 10-15- CONVERGENCE- Parallels reunite, with some being those where some fragments died, and others being where those same fragments are/were recently alive. Most who die over the next 3 months are in their final closure of all parallels.
(Probably means that they're dying before the turning point.)
Jan 20-25- ENERGY SHIFT-RELIEF- A time of needed relief, rest, communion, creativity etc.

FEBRUARY 2016
Feb 6-9- ENERGY SHIFT-COMPLETIONS/BEGINNINGS- Revolves around the end of something, and the beginning of another. This can be a time of relief/enthusiasm/refreshing perspective+energy, or dread/sadness/overwhelm- the difference in experience depends on whether one cares too much+wants to control more, cares too little+resents/resigns from the responsibility of caring, or wants to learn how to better care.
Feb 8-17- MAJOR DIVERGENCE- A Global Shift that divides those parts of self/community/globe, more interested in humanitarian+peaceful paths vs. turbulent+disruptive paths vs. the same as things are.

MARCH 2016
Mar 17- ENERGY SHIFT-PHOBIA- Shift into Caution begins. People look towards and experience their unwarranted fears/reactions and their actions based on that.
Mar 19- MINI DIVERGENCE- Dependent on whether events happen, that are generated by a high-profile event/person representing the force of a population/collective. If this occurs, the effects would be in terms of narrowing paths forward.

APRIL 2016- Emphasizes Caution
Apr 16-19- ENERGY SHIFT-POWER STRUGGLE- Related to a shift in power on a larger-scale. On more personal levels- a time when adjustments are needed to determine where one's center of power is, and how to move forward with that.
Apr 22-29- MAJOR DIVERGENCE- Dependent on whether a shift in power as above occurs, and would reflect this shift. Closes down several potential(unformed) parallels.

MAY 2016
May 7-9- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY SURGE- A time when anxiety/shock/worry/dread or excitement/enthusiasm/surprise/pleasure may amplify.
May 30- MINI DIVERGENCE- Brings intense emphasis to a major event in one's life, or locally, or for one's country/the planet.

JUNE 2016
Jun 1-3- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY REDUCTION- A plummet in energy occurs so people can step out from a negative spiral and reset. It emphasizes moving away from a greater collective pattern and generating a new, more appealing pattern.
Jun 20- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY SURGE- Shift towards Cynicism, leading to a rise in agitation/sensitivity or excitement in moving forward.

JULY 2016- Emphasizes Cynicism
Jul 3-7- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY REDUCTION- Plummet in energy resulting from trying to keep it together and focus on the positive. A time to pause, exhale, slow down, catch up to oneself etc.
Jul 19- ENERGY SHIFT-ENERGY SURGE- A shift towards convictions+common ground causes, personally+collectively.
Jul 29- DIVERGENCE- A focus on branching off parts of self interested in an escalation of conflict to greater war.

AUGUST 2016
Aug 2- ENERGY SHIFT-TENTATIVE RELIEF- Brings a sense of possibility+perspective, and some may feel the need to "snap out of it" and shift in perspectives, but feel it as daunting due to Denigration.
Aug 13- ENERGY SHIFT-KARMIC CLARITY- 2016 is a year of collective karma for what must be balanced/healed/corrected. This time helps to bring people out and up to the edges of chaos to gain a clearer sense of what needs to be done.
Aug 27- ENERGY SHIFT-CONSCIOUS CREATION- A time of returning responsibility to one's creation of the future, and to unhook from heavy/personal patterns. Some may gain a well-needed sense of PERSPECTIVE & ATTITUDE for how to move forward.

SEPTEMBER 2016
Sep 9-11- ENERGY SHIFT-POWER VS POSSIBILITY- Likely shows up as a power struggle between sustaining optimism+possibility, or being torn between the weight of destruction and construction. A time to step back and remind oneself of beauty/possibility/pleasure.
Sep 26- BREAKTHROUGH NEXUS- As 2016 is a year of Turning Points, this is a time when that acceleration moves to either BREAKDOWN or BREAKTHROUGH, or a feeling of freeing release, followed by a return to recreating oneself+refreshing one's perspective. This may be subtle or obvious, but long-term in effect.

OCTOBER 2016- Emphasizes Self-Destruction
Oct 15- ENERGY SHIFT- BRACING FOR IMPACT- A tense, stressful, fight or flight time for knowing one is ready for the drop from the "top of the roller coaster". Either hang on for dear life and "enjoy" the ride, or scream in terror+panic and add to the noise. 

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

KurtisM

I think I find it most interesting there's only been one major Convergence this year (from January 10-15).
It's almost like we just keep spinning off parallel realities right now. And that one was to get those who didn't want to participate in the turning point "out of the picture" so they can move on with their own interests.
I wonder if there'll be another Convergence later this year. Or if we're just "waiting out" until 2017 or further.
I might add the rest of 2015 on here sometime just to see further back.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Mike Cleverly

Following on from the point about there only being one converging nexus so far:

Remember the reference earlier in the year to the increased probability of an intervention by the Infinite soul? I read in a separate transcript, possibly Geraldines project, that appearances by the I.S. cause a combining and convergence of parallels. 

Does this mean that a high number of divergent nexuses and a lower number of convergent nexuses is an indicator or symptom of political and social upheaval?

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
14 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I think I find it most interesting there's only been one major Convergence this year (from January 10-15).
It's almost like we just keep spinning off parallel realities right now. And that one was to get those who didn't want to participate in the turning point "out of the picture" so they can move on with their own interests.
I wonder if there'll be another Convergence later this year. Or if we're just "waiting out" until 2017 or further.
I might add the rest of 2015 on here sometime just to see further back.

I swear I must have dreamed this last night because I can't actually remember the conversation happening but if I did dream it then I remember having a conversation with Troy about there being no Convergences lately and was explaining to him that this couldn't possibly be since we all have pretty much experienced or will soon Turning Points this year.  To move through the Turning Point successfully almost seems as if it would have to involve a Convergence of previous split off parallels.

• LIKE/LOVE 5