Finally Feeling Like an Old Soul

I've been going through Therapy, and had a breakthrough in my last session. In Michael Teachings terms. I finally feel like I'm manifesting my soul age and level. For myself I've noticed the manifestation around two things so far; The need/desire to purchase things that I may want but not need has gone. I'm simply happy with what I have. The other thing is that I no longer harbor anger towards those with different political opinions than me, even over issues I feel strongly about. I recognize I'm on a different path than they are, and that is okay. I feel a peace in my life I haven't felt before. 

• LIKE/LOVE 24
Maxim [memorial profile]

@sevemanalo You are just going to have to get used to immersing yourself more and more into your old soul-ness.

2 hours ago, sevemanalo said:

The other thing is that I no longer harbor anger towards those with different political opinions than me, even over issues I feel strongly about. I recognize I'm on a different path than they are, and that is okay. I feel a peace in my life I haven't felt before. 

Love you!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

That's exactly what it feels like. I can hold a larger perspective, taking all points of view into account. @DianeHB What does it feel like to be a King?

Edited by sevemanalo
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • PRIEST
Maureen

@sevemanalo  What wonderful news! This is huge. I feel like saying congratulations ....so I will. Congratulations!! ? 

It's interesting that you said: "The need/desire to purchase things that I may want but not need has gone. I'm simply happy with what I have." I had a major shift into this mindset in 2008 two years after I had finished my 4th IM in the positive pole in 2006. I buy the odd thing now and then but no longer have the desire for "entertainment shopping" - at all. It's gone. I too feel that I have all that I need and it is a lovely contented feeling not to "want more".  Love to you.  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Jeroen

I am happy for you that you are able to manifest your true soul age and having found your own path. I think it is sometimes difficult for an Old soul person in this world to be able manifest his or her true soul age with the world shifting from an average Young to Mature soul age.

"The need/desire to purchase things that I may want but not need has gone." I can relate to this having gradually been getting rid of things that I do not need rather than buying things that I could do without.

Also, it looks like we are Entity mates.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
DianeHB
23 hours ago, sevemanalo said:

@DianeHB What does it feel like to be a King?

Whatever you think it is, it's overrated. ? Leadership and Mastery are hard, often lonely, work, made harder by being an Old soul in a Young soul paradigm. I had a lot of insecurity and shyness up until about age 30 that prevented me from manifesting King in any obvious way. It's easier to be an ordinal or neutral role because manifestation is not dependent on the right situations.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
2 hours ago, DianeHB said:

Whatever you think it is, it's overrated. 1f609.png Leadership and Mastery are hard, often lonely, work, made harder by being an Old soul in a Young soul paradigm. I had a lot of insecurity and shyness up until about age 30 that prevented me from manifesting King in any obvious way. It's easier to be an ordinal or neutral role because manifestation is not dependent on the right situations.

@DianeHB, thanks for sharing this! May I ask where I can find information regarding cardinal roles' manifestation is dependent on the situation while ordinal/neutral roles' are not? This knowledge is certainly intriguing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
DianeHB

@Cong I can't tell you where Michael said that specifically, but it was probably part of the early Michael channeling in the old Yarbro books when they defined the nature of ordinal vs cardinal roles. Cardinal roles manifest when dealing with groups of people -- Sages need an "audience," Priests need a "congregation," and Kings need a "kingdom" (I put quotes around those words because they're not always literal). So by definition, cardinal roles don't manifest Essence easily just puttering around by themselves. There are ways for these roles to manifest without groups of people, but because these roles work with the big pictures of Truth, Love, and Energy, there need to be components in place that form the big picture. The components could be different pieces of knowledge that form a system of teaching, or they could be parts of the self.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Juni that's funny. I always think of the ordinal roles as the tradespeople, the ones that get the job done. The Cardinal roles dream up the vision, galvanise the masses to feeling that their contribution to the project is valued, essential and furthers the project, but the ordinal plebs get the job done. At least, that's how I make myself satisfied with my ordinal lot. well, as a Scholar cast Scholar I'm not really ordinal or cardinal. But I feel ordinal and that's where my talents lie. 

There is a thing called nursing process. There is an objective ie Eliminate sepsis, then there is various interventions ie IV antibiotics, contact isolation, etc etc. This is just an example of a vision, and strategies implementing the vision. This is how I see the ordinal and cardinal roles working in a common goal. Each is valued.

Edited by Anna Louise Dobson
  • LIKE/LOVE 7