• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ckaricai

• Maureen

• Connor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Speaks - October 22, 2016 - WORLD & CURRENT EVENTS Open Floor   Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   We understand there is an "open floor," so we ope

My favorite new Michael quote "calm down"!?

Not only was this informative to all in the midst of this collective Turning Point, but personal Turning Points as well. Thanks for posting!     

Posted Images

ckaricai

I'm bummed I missed this. But the questions I was gonna ask got asked. Kinda glad so many of us are on the same page. Tho, I kind of wish they had made some suggestions about how to reduce anxiety. How on earth could knowing we could be in for some challenges (on top of our existing challenges) soothe one's anxiety? 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WARRIOR
17 minutes ago, PeterK said:

Thanks so much for posting this, but why is it in the "Ask Michael" section of the transcripts?

Ooops... in my rush to get it posted before we headed out yesterday after the session, I posted it in the wrong forum.  I'll ask Troy to move it.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen
9 hours ago, ckaricai said:

I'm bummed I missed this. But the questions I was gonna ask got asked. Kinda glad so many of us are on the same page. Tho, I kind of wish they had made some suggestions about how to reduce anxiety. How on earth could knowing we could be in for some challenges (on top of our existing challenges) soothe one's anxiety? 

@ckaricai I just posted a blog from a session I had with Michael a couple of years ago where I asked for advice on how to deal with anxiety. Here is the link to Anxiety, Depression & Healing Dreams

• LIKE/LOVE 12
10 hours ago, ckaricai said:

How on earth could knowing we could be in for some challenges (on top of our existing challenges) soothe one's anxiety? 

I read that and thought, "Yup, comforting as always! Everything will be fine, or crap! Thanks, Ms!"

• LIKE/LOVE 7
DianeHB

@ckaricai You might also want to read my recent session on stress: http://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/1066-time-and-stress-where-michael-saves-my-ass-again/

What I'm learning is that when a situation is out of my control, worry and anxiety add an unnecessary layer of difficulty to the situation. If I have to deal with challenges either way, being calm makes me more effective at coming up with solutions, and my quality of life is better. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
John Roth
3 hours ago, Anna Louise Dobson said:

Will, yes Hillary is the Mature Soul Age Warrior, and Trump is the Young Soul Age King, I think.

Hillary is 1st level Mature manifesting as 7th level Young.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • PRIEST
Maureen

This is what Troy channeled for Hillary:

Essence Role: Warrior
Casting Position: Scholar
Energy Ratio: UNKNOWN
Frequency: UNKNOWN
Cadre Number: 02
Entity Number: 01
Soul Age: Mature
Soul Level: 3rd
Essence Twin: Sage
Essence Twin Name: Bill Clinton
Task Companion: UNKNOWN
Goal: growth
Mode: observation
Attitude: pragmatist
Center and Part of Center: Intellectual/Emotional
Primary Body Type: unknown
Primary Chief Feature: arrogance
Secondary Chief Feature: stubbornness
Credited Source: Troy Tolley
    • LIKE/LOVE 6
    • PRIEST
    Maureen

This is what Troy channeled for Trump:

Essence Role: King
    Casting Position: Sage
    Energy Ratio: HIGH MALE (61-100)
    Frequency: LOW (00 - 39)
    Cadre Number: 11
    Entity Number: 01
    Soul Age: Young
    Soul Level: 7th
    Essence Twin: Warrior
    Essence Twin Name: Ivanka Trump
    Task Companion: Artisan
    Task Companion Name: Melania Trump
    Goal: dominance
    Mode: observation
    Attitude: pragmatist
    Center and Part of Center: Moving/Intellectual
    Primary Body Type: lunar
    Primary Chief Feature: arrogance
    Secondary Chief Feature: stubbornness
    Credited Source: Troy and various
      • LIKE/LOVE 10
      ckaricai

@Maureen and @DianeHB thanks for the links. I'll be sure to check them out. Not being able to get a job still is really stressful and the main thing I was doing is gone since the gym where the pool was got closed down. I had no idea how much getting regular exercise was affecting my mood until I stopped doing it.  So I hope the suggestions are helpful. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
      Mike Cleverly
      8 hours ago, Will said:

Cheers.  Thanks for those.

You could channel Theresa May if you fancied but I can tell you without a reading- she's not very nice. 

I would hazard a few guesses:

Early to mid Mature Soul, with heavy Young Soul imprinting.

I think she is a Scholar with Observation mode. I read today that in meetings with cabinet ministers she lets them do the talking without giving away what she is thinking until they have finished. That is Observation, in my experience. Engaging somebody through watching and listening.

Probably Intellectually centred. Speeches are eloquent but disengaged from emotional considerations.

Arrogance Chief Feature - based on a guarded, private demeanour and carefully considered choice of clothes.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Hey, you know, I'm watching Michael Moore in Trumpland right now and there's a strong correlation here between what Michael said about the breakthrough path with Clinton and exactly what Moore is saying 56:30minutes in.  They're both saying exactly the same thing.

Mike Cleverly

Ah yes I've downloaded that and will watch it soon. Michael Moore is a Scholar cast Sage from Cadre 1 Entity 3 (according to Michael via Troy), which I was interested to hear, as I am a Sage cast Scholar from C1E3. I was happy to find he is an entity mate :)

Moore (hee hee) can be read here: Michael Moore and role stereotypes - 2004-07-01

• LIKE/LOVE 5
      • PRIEST
      Maureen
      5 minutes ago, Anna Louise Dobson said:

I read somewhere that Michael Moore is a mature soul. Is this true? I thought that he might be late mature or early old.... 

It's in Mike's link ...

MEntity:  This is a fragment some of our channels would call a “wild card” within Cadre One, Entity Three, as well. This fragment is one of the youngest soul ages in that Entity. (3rd Level Mature)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

We may have already made first contact, in terms of a human recognizing the awareness within a Gorilla. It's simply a question of how long before the scientists hop on board, and then the news media after them, before Humanity as a whole can really assimilate the concept. It'll be a while.

If you want a glimpse of the warm welcome we're giving to some of this new sentience, check out the documentary called 'Virunga'. It is on netflix, and it offers us a glimpse of the unrest surrounding Virunga National Park due to civil war and Western mining interests, as well as the efforts by the park rangers to preserve the park and protect its inhabitants.

I bet the relationships forged between the Gorillas in Virunga and the park rangers defending them will ripple and reverberate across time until they're all cycled off. Provided they stay, that is - plenty of time still for Humans to kill them off, and what sick poetic fuckery that would be.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
      • SAD 1