Michael Speaks - October 22, 2016 - WORLD & CURRENT EVENTS Open Floor

5 hours ago, Connor said:

plenty of time still for Humans to kill them off, and what sick poetic fuckery that would be.

I would not be so pessimistic, we started with this ranger-program and they don't got something like an ivory horn so the interest in killing them is not that high like what they gain for protecting them, it seems to me at least

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ckaricai

• Maureen

• Connor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Speaks - October 22, 2016 - WORLD & CURRENT EVENTS Open Floor   Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   We understand there is an "open floor," so we ope

My favorite new Michael quote "calm down"!?

Not only was this informative to all in the midst of this collective Turning Point, but personal Turning Points as well. Thanks for posting!     

Posted Images

15 hours ago, estoy said:

I would not be so pessimistic, we started with this ranger-program and they don't got something like an ivory horn so the interest in killing them is not that high like what they gain for protecting them, it seems to me at least

I agree with you concerning my pessimism. It does not ultimately help the Gorillas for me to fixate on the worst possible scenario, you are absolutely right.

But the threat to the Virunga Gorillas is a very REAL threat, not a nebulous abstraction. Currently the National Park is getting in the way of mining corporations who desire the abundance of natural resources in that specific part of the Republic of Congo. These corporations have the Congolese government in their pockets. Precious few Congolese officials are capable of seeing past the millions to be made by exploiting the park. Who gives a fuck about some stupid gorillas when there is so much money to be had?

The Gorillas have been purposely targeted and murdered in the past. There was one high-profile incident in 2007 which made headlines - half a dozen Gorillas shot execution-style through the back of the head. The logic of the murderers is sound: remove the Gorillas, which then removes the park rangers' need to protect the park.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 1
Crystal

Thanks, Bobby, for posting this. I sometimes wonder if I'm in that parallel where there is going to be violence after the election. I really worry about people who are more vulnerable. I'm also reading stories about voter intimidation of African-American and Latino voters. I don't want my country brought back to the 19th century.

I wonder what happens in the parallel where Donald Trump dies? (To my knowledge, no candidate has died before taking office.) I'm not so spiritually evolved that I would mourn. Hah. 

Koko, the signing gorilla, loves kittens, so maybe one way of helping gorillas along with ensoulment is to give them kittens? Kittens for everyone!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Timothy J Sullivan

One question I have is: What is the status of the "IS scenario" in regard to our situation right now?

Last I heard was the IS was planning an appearance around 2020. And I wonder will this be through multiple fragments in various parts of the world...or where?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WARRIOR
2 hours ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

One question I have is: What is the status of the "IS scenario" in regard to our situation right now?

Last I heard was the IS was planning an appearance around 2020. And I wonder will this be through multiple fragments in various parts of the world...or where?

Both Tristan and Janet have gotten fairly recent updates regarding the next likely Infinite Soul manifestion: HERE by Tristan and HERE by Janet.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Looks like the wild card factor appeared yesterday with FBI reopening the investigation into the emails.

Regardless of what will happen in November, I hope we all remember to hold on to what we believe is true, loving and beautiful, and act in such a way in all circumstances. Let's be open-minded to the experience being offered now - I bet our essence is enjoying it no matter how agonizing it seems to our personalities. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
DianeHB

A few days ago, Daniela added a few of us to a secret pro-Hillary FB group that totally changed the election climate for me. The membership grew from 100K when I joined to 550K today in a matter of days. It's a place where Hillary supporters (mostly women) can talk about their enthusiasm for her without being attacked. People from all walks of life -- all ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, genders -- posted their personal reasons for voting Hillary. Stories of sexism, sexual assault, heart-breaking abortions, immigrants seeking a better life, people who are disabled or have disabled family members, women born before women were allowed to vote, personal encounters with Hillary, etc. And people there are enthusiastic, compassionate, and supportive of one another. It is hands down the most loving space I've encountered during this election (unbelievable for a group with half a million members) and reminded me of Michael's words that "if the actions of those who seek breakthrough are compassionate, informative, and willing to forgo conveniences and familiarity for the sake of  the vision the effects can be 'unstoppable.'" 

p.s. If anyone on TLE wants to be added and we're FB friends, just let me know.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

A few days ago, Daniela added a few of us to a secret pro-Hillary FB group that totally changed the election climate for me. The membership grew from 100K when I joined to 550K today in a matter of days. It's a place where Hillary supporters (mostly women) can talk about their enthusiasm for her without being attacked. People from all walks of life -- all ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, genders -- posted their personal reasons for voting Hillary. Stories of sexism, sexual assault, heart-breaking abortions, immigrants seeking a better life, people who are disabled or have disabled family members, women born before women were allowed to vote, personal encounters with Hillary, etc. And people there are enthusiastic, compassionate, and supportive of one another. It is hands down the most loving space I've encountered during this election (unbelievable for a group with half a million members) and reminded me of Michael's words that "if the actions of those who seek breakthrough are compassionate, informative, and willing to forgo conveniences and familiarity for the sake of  the vision the effects can be 'unstoppable.'" 

p.s. If anyone on TLE wants to be added and we're FB friends, just let me know.

I don't use FB otherwise it would be interesting; I follow this election with to much attention and time (it is a downer). First I must say I miss the current president so much already, how he has managed all the hate and opposition from the GOP is impressive, it is so sad that he don't gets the appreciation he deserves (or at least that the haters shut the fuck up) and I fear it will be worse for Hillary when she wins it and all because she is a woman, if she were a man they would love her strength I guess... for me FOX had a big impact on this mess, like Michael's said they sold feelings for truth which are they not and pave the way for this excuse of an GOP candidate...

in honour for President Obama interviewed by the lovley Samantha Bee:

• LIKE/LOVE 3
ckaricai

The leadership of the republican party is actively trying to gaslight the american people and it's fairly sickening. After reading two articles this morning from credible news sources about the ludicrous tactics from republicans in positions of power, I'm trying to not be panicky and nauseated about next Tuesday. I'm hoping nothing bad happens at the polls in any states, but especially in open carry states. I'm going to be positive that Clinton will be elected despite any craziness. 

I think that once she is elected, the american people will have had enough of gaslighting scare tactics and of the republicans in congress thinking it's okay to not do their jobs. I'm really hoping the fear momentum from their side dies down fairly quickly. Enough is enough. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I've avoided posting about the election because it has me so on edge; I keep pushing myself back to my happy place and try to maintain focus on the fact that our growth and progress will continue regardless of the outcome. Keep pushing positive vibes out and let the healing begin!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
John Roth
47 minutes ago, Sarah said:

Michael has some explaining to do...

When parallels diverge, you exist in all of them. You don't get to pick and choose which ones you'd like to be in.

It's taken me a long time to wrap my head around this simple consequence of the parallels idea. I've known for quite some time that a version of myself would be in a parallel where Trump won. I'm not particularly happy about it, but there are things I can do and probably some ways I can help in some small measure.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
1 hour ago, Sarah said:

Michael has some explaining to do...

They said it couldn't be predicted and that there were still wild cards to consider that would derail probabilities. The derailing happened. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
8 minutes ago, Troy said:

They said it couldn't be predicted and that there were still wild cards to consider that would derail probabilities. The derailing happened. 

Yes, I know. I just find it interesting that none of the three scenarios they mentioned came to pass.

I wonder what, exactly, the wild card was that tipped the balance. Because only a few hours ago, Clinton was still being predicted to win.

ckaricai

No one asked specifically for probabilities for Trump to win. All the questions were worded supposing Clinton would win and the wild card with the most influence was likely Comey's letter about reopening the email investigation knowing full well they wouldn't find anything new. People were so ready to hate Hillary Clinton that it really didn't take much. 

(Edited to add: I just realized I quoted the wrong post so I deleted the quote)

Edited by ckaricai
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 1
ckaricai

I'm super sad right now about he who shall not be named. Been weeping for the past couple hours and I'm that weird place where I'm too tired to sleep. Already starting to brace myself for whatever violence that will come in the next few weeks, and I'm already sick do all the white folks in my Facebook feed expressing surprise that there are so many racist, misogynistic, homophobic people in this country that they never knew about. I want to scream at them. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
MichaelS
6 hours ago, Sarah said:

Yes, I know. I just find it interesting that none of the three scenarios they mentioned came to pass.

I wonder what, exactly, the wild card was that tipped the balance. Because only a few hours ago, Clinton was still being predicted to win

Rather like with Brexit, none of the media, few Democrats, few of the Republicans who eschewed Trump or, most of the metropolitan elite actually believed it could really happen. It has come come as a shuddering shock to so many waking up this morning. Even Trump looked bewildered and not at all triumphant. He looked like Boris Johnson did the morning after Brexit. In June it felt like we'd sleepwalked into an abyss. Is this how it feels in the US?

This is how it looks from the UK. Sorry if my comments look out of touch but it's the vibe I'm getting. My son said to me last night at around midnight 'Dad, I've got this horrible Brexit feeling'. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Jean Hamill

To Connor and others who are interested in Gorillas, you may  like to view the following video. 

On Google "David Aspinall's gorilla reunion".  If this gorillas isn't ensouled I'll eat my hat.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.  So if I'm understanding this nexus divergence thing properly, does this mean we can regard civil war as unlikely in our parallel for now, since those interested in that possibility have already spun off?

I also find it interesting that there doesn't seem to have been the huge range of potentialities one might expect from an election like this.  By which I mean, catastrophic possibilities appear to have been present regardless of who won the election (though one of the candidates dying beforehand appears to have been the most dangerous outcome).  I guess that just further supports the idea that this has been festering for awhile, and it was going to come to a head with or without Trump.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen
7 hours ago, Sam K said:

Hmmm.  So if I'm understanding this nexus divergence thing properly, does this mean we can regard civil war as unlikely in our parallel for now, since those interested in that possibility have already spun off?

I also find it interesting that there doesn't seem to have been the huge range of potentialities one might expect from an election like this.  By which I mean, catastrophic possibilities appear to have been present regardless of who won the election (though one of the candidates dying beforehand appears to have been the most dangerous outcome).  I guess that just further supports the idea that this has been festering for awhile, and it was going to come to a head with or without Trump.

Sam, you may want to read this old blog of mine that speaks, directly, to the Convergence Parallel that happened in August 2014 that has been merging with, and will continue to merge with, our Parallel for many years to come. I have re-posted it more than once so we will remember what is happening (to us) ...now. Here's the blog: Compassionate Act & Dreams of Convergence

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • 5 months later...
Connor

Quick story about an orphaned Gorilla being comforted by a Human park ranger in Virunga National Park, within the Democratic Republic of Congo, which is confirmed by Michael to be populated with sentient Gorillas.
No definitive proof this particular Gorilla is Sentient, but...well I wonder.
https://www.gohappiest.com/2017/05/22/park-ranger-quietly-comforts-sad-gorilla-whos-just-lost-mother/

ConnorB: In a previous Michael Speaks on May 14th, 2008 you described the ongoing ensoulment of the Gorillas, placing the number of Sentient Gorillas at approximately 24. Eight years have passed since this session, so may we have an update on the progress of

Gorilla ensoulment?

Can you also see if any Sentient Gorillas are dwelling in Virunga National Park, within the Democratic Republic of Congo?

MEntity: We see the count at this point having rather quickly expanded to being around 300 Sentient Gorillas. These are spread across the various species and subspecies as exploration continues regarding poential longterm viability.

Permanent anchoring of the Sentience is more likely than ever.

And, yes, there are several holding Sentience in the Republic of Congo.

They are beginning to "stand out."

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • 2 weeks later...
PPLD
On 2017-5-24 at 3:03 AM, Connor said:

Quick story about an orphaned Gorilla being comforted by a Human park ranger in Virunga National Park, within the Democratic Republic of Congo, which is confirmed by Michael to be populated with sentient Gorillas.
No definitive proof this particular Gorilla is Sentient, but...well I wonder.
https://www.gohappiest.com/2017/05/22/park-ranger-quietly-comforts-sad-gorilla-whos-just-lost-mother/

I have been thinking for some time about this part of the Ensoulment of Other Species session:

"[Michael Entity]: The Energy Ring working with Gorillas is making it a priority to encourage an enlistment of human interaction and inclusion as part of the means for the experiment to work."

I think I'll ask Michael about how it works on my next POF. 

• 1 year later...
Connor

MEntity: We see the count at this point having rather quickly expanded to being around 300 Sentient Gorillas (expanded from 24 Sentient Gorillas as of 2008). These are spread across the various species and subspecies as exploration continues regarding potential longterm viability.

Permanent anchoring of the Sentience is more likely than ever.

MEntity: And, yes, there are several holding Sentience in the Republic of Congo.

They are beginning to "stand out."

Our Brothers.jpg

Uma posted an article about this picture on facebook and it caught my eye. If that isn't 'standing out', NOTHING is.

I don't even need to bother posting an article link, all you need to do is google Gorilla Selfie. It has gone viral.

On Netflix is a documentary called "Virunga", which offers a glimpse into the lives and relationships between Gorillas living in Virunga National Park in Congo, and the park rangers who try to protect them from rebels, corrupt government/military officials, and Western mining corporations. Two of those park rangers are in the picture. I think the Virunga park rangers clearly see the value in working to protect other living creatures, but how astounded would the park rangers be to glimpse the future, when Earth is home to a crowded family of coexisting Gorillas and Humans, and to realize it was all possible only thanks to their often thankless work.

Around 170 park rangers have given their lives for these Gorillas, and if I were their guide in the afterlife, I know what I would show them.

Beautiful.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2