Paulyboy

56:05

"Should we start at the top again?"

Needed to have a Lonely Island LIKEABOSS shoutout for extra effect ^_^

Edited by Paulyboy
Included sound effect
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Paulyboy

As an additional FYI, this session has literally changed my life in a very positive and just OMG beautiful way. Just an FYI. I'm swimming in it. And I'm seeing it echoed in some stuff at Church (I play piano as a pet of my living) and on a podcast I listen to (Tauren Think Tank). Just so much good stuff here. I encourage folks to take the time, should they choose, to listen to this session.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
DanielaS

I finished the transcript for this last night and gave it to Troy. He'll probably be posting it soon.  I really like doing the transcripts. I feel honored to be a part of the history of the Michael teachings by documenting the words and it is a good exercise for me. At the live channeling, I probably take in about 50% of the meaning at the time. I just don't do well with this dense material in the spoken word. It makes me sleepy! I have to touch the words, parse the sentence structure, see the flow of paragraphs. And doing transcripts lets me touch all the words multiple times. It's good for me. I got so much more out of this piece of channeling than I did at the time at TLEGG. It's brilliant.

And I keep finding ways that life is reminding me of this piece of channeling. Just this morning in the 45 minutes I drove my children to their schools two things came up.

I dropped my 8-year-old off first. "I love you!" I said to him as he climbed out of the car. He mumbled something. I knew what it was but I made him repeat it louder. He said, "I don't love you." It made me sad and gave me the prickly anxiety in my stomach I get a lot with my eldest child, but this channeling gave me a rung to hold myself up. I love him and I don't expect love in return. I will love him no matter what. This channeling gave me comfort and I even felt a sense of humorous distance from the circumstances. He's only 8. He's learning.

And then on the way back home a song came on the radio. I knew it was Neil Young, but I had never heard it before. This lyric stuck out like a hammer on an anvil: "Even Richard Nixon has got soul." As soon as I got home I looked the lyric up on my computer and it's from a song called "Campaigner" from 1976. Neil Young is definitely an Old Soul.

Another Old Soul Sage and fellow C1E2 mate, Bill Murray, was awarded the Mark Twain Prize last week. At the end of his acceptance speech he said, “As much as I dreaded this, I really had to come back to this idea that there is Love. There is Love. That’s what we came with and what we go with. . . . I love you. And I love you. Let’s try to repeat that to each other.”  That blew my mind when I heard it. It's like this Michael channeling was channeling through Troy's fellow Sage mate. Beautiful.

I include you. I include you. I love you.

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 21
20 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

I dropped my 8-year-old off first. "I love you!" I said to him as he climbed out of the car. He mumbled something. I knew what it was but I made him repeat it louder. He said, "I don't love you."

guess it was just his way to say: "don't say this, it might hear someone and they make fun of me"

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Is the transcript posted somewhere yet, or am i just not finding it?

It's a good topic for me right now. I have my parents visiting, and my mum is a handful. I think she might have finished her 4th IM on the negative pole (definitely not the positive, if she's finished.). It seems she's got worse. Very much consumed by her CF's. I'm in her Discipline support position i have found out recently, so that would explain why i've always felt so compelled to 'straighten her up'. I think it wouldn't be so frustrating if she wasn't a Michael student (without wanting to really learn) and a spiritual person (that mainly manifests as martyrdom) and of course, my parent. It wouldn't be so hard, if my imprinting from her wasn't not to show love, as affection. BUT, of course, it is one of my own 4th IM challenges to understand and learn out of that imprinting. Interestingly enough she is, herself, providing me the situation to learn this. Damn scary tho.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WARRIOR
2 hours ago, Miizle said:

Is the transcript posted somewhere yet, or am i just not finding it?

It's a good topic for me right now. I have my parents visiting, and my mum is a handful. I think she might have finished her 4th IM on the negative pole (definitely not the positive, if she's finished.). It seems she's got worse. Very much consumed by her CF's. I'm in her Discipline support position i have found out recently, so that would explain why i've always felt so compelled to 'straighten her up'. I think it wouldn't be so frustrating if she wasn't a Michael student (without wanting to really learn) and a spiritual person (that mainly manifests as martyrdom) and of course, my parent. It wouldn't be so hard, if my imprinting from her wasn't not to show love, as affection. BUT, of course, it is one of my own 4th IM challenges to understand and learn out of that imprinting. Interestingly enough she is, herself, providing me the situation to learn this. Damn scary tho.

Just like Mom had rules that you had to abide by when you were in her house... the same applies when she is in yours.  Just don't forget that!  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Yeah, i have told her... It is such a fine line tho what to say because i want to avoid unnecessary "offense", but still need to get my point across, and hm, i've inherited some of that temper although i hope i'm using it differently o_O At least i never, ever intend to insult or hurt, which she has stated doing in recent years sometimes, as some kind of a weird experiment as she thinks she's always been the victim so it's like... trying out the power of the other side or something else fucken weird. Anyhow. She is very selfless when she's not too wrapped up in her own crap and, as i told her the other day in the midst of blowing off at her antics, that she is so wonderful and fun when she's being herself (and that that crazy behaviour is not really her.) We had a nice day today actually. 3 more to go and they leave back to the other side of the globe. Both my parents are a bit weird, but i'll miss them. (And to their credit they've both been really awesome with their first grandchild.)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
DianeHB

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing nothing but black on the video? I can hear it, but the video is just black. I can also see thumbnails if I mouse over the timeline bar (not sure what that's called) at the bottom of the video. I've never seen this error before from Youtube.

Edited by DianeHB
  • WARRIOR
51 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing nothing but black on the video? I can hear it, but the video is just black. I can also see thumbnails if I mouse over the timeline bar (not sure what that's called) at the bottom of the video. I've never seen this error before from Youtube.

Diane, it plays ok for me when using Chrome browser.

ckaricai
15 hours ago, DianeHB said:

The video worked for me and I am also using chrome.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading this lovely session again, and I think I'm going to print it on some nice paper and hang it on the wall for some time, and print some nice copies for Christmas greetings to some friends. Don't we all love learning, understanding and knowing everything about love ?⭐?⭐?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • Janet changed the title to 20161003 TLEGG Michael Speaks: Loving The Unlovable [video and transcript]