2016 Cheif Feature of Self-destruction. Death in Family

Seve

Question

This year I've had a number of significant people who have died in my life. I'm wondering if the chief feature for this year has anything to do with it. Or is it just coincidence. 

4 answers to this question

sorry for your loss, i do remember reading something about many fragments dying this year because it's a higher moving center year, and many prefer to go out during the moving center year, but i don't know exactly how it was worded.  I am not sure about the self destruction aspect though.  

Sorry to hear about your losses!

This is from January's Energy Report: 

In Higher Moving Center years large groups of fragments tend to exit together, but in a Moving Center year there tends to be a disproportionately high exit of individuals. In other words, disasters or accidents can tend to be common scenarios for large groups to exit in a Higher Moving Center year, but in an Moving Center year it is separate individuals in separate lives and with no apparent connections, but seemingly one after another after another. Higher Moving and Moving Center years are popular for deaths.

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
8 hours ago, Nadine said:

Sorry to hear about your losses!

This is from January's Energy Report: 

This seems to make sense. I certainly have seen more death this year than at any other time my life. Although I'm relatlively young so this has probably happend before.