This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Energy Report: NOVEMBER 2016

Troy

"The entire report above." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm going to need a while to take this in. The only thing I can think of that I've been ignoring is my self-confidence.
It makes me wonder if Michael is hinting that things are going to get much worse. Because this came through as much more insistent and forceful than these reports usually are.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

• TLE12

Very empowering. Thanks so much Troy, and Michael. These kings and warriors know what it's all about.

"Love is an inspirational element, but Love is not inaction. For love to make a difference in a material world, LOVE must include ACTION.

And Fear is not action. Fear is REACTION."

"You must choose something that makes a difference and do this. You must choose something that not only challenges your complacency, but transforms it into passionate, free, conscious energy. Start small, then aim higher"

"For every person who chooses to take up a cause that benefits the planet, and took up a practice that benefits personal well-being, the Breakdown shifts toward Breakthrough.

In the realm of Tyranny, Breakdown is the official launch into your evolution toward a Breakthrough. It is up to each of you to put in the work that would bring Breakthrough regarding Climate Catastrophe, Relief for Animals, Environmental Replenishing, Water Conservation, etc. "

This was beautiful and so needed:

"We know you are tired. We know you are sad. We know you are hurting. We know you are being told to just “send love.” But if you ever wondered when The Work of your life would be important, it can be now. If you ever wondered when the inconvenience of choices that make difference would be worth it, it can be now. If you ever wondered when you should take yourself seriously as a creative and loving force that does not have to live life as a quiet apology for your existence, now is the time."

??

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 16

• TeamTLE
28 minutes ago, James D said:

It feels like a really bad break-up, a giant punch in the gut.

In fact, the way I've been feeling is exactly how I felt when an ex- ended a relationship completely unexpectedly many years ago. Just numbness but with grief breaking through at unpredictable moments and a shaky feeling of instability.

You're right James. I think it's a very Artisan thing that we tend to isolate ourselves and come up for air only at need. Right now I need huge gaping breaths of air. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18

• TLE12
13 minutes ago, Janet said:

In fact, the way I've been feeling is exactly how I felt when an ex- ended a relationship completely unexpectedly many years ago. Just numbness but with grief breaking through at unpredictable moments and a shaky feeling of instability.

Oh @Janet! This is EXACTLY how I described the grief to someone today, a colleague in Germany who asked how I was doing with the election results. Like a break-up. You go through your day and you're working and suddenly you remember, He broke up with me! And the sadness and fear and emptiness is there.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

• TLE12
43 minutes ago, Kasia said:

It can be overwhelming when you're not sure what to do, but I think instead of looking to immediately become a career environmentalist, there's so much to do before that level. From the really little things like using less water/electricity, choosing environmentally friendly cleaning products, choosing to eat no meat a few days a week, organising a small environmental cleanup group, to bigger things like choosing veganism, volunteering for environmental groups a few times a month, mentoring kids on how to protect the environment so that we empower our future generations with good habits. There are so many things. Listen to your impulses. Maybe the environment isn't where your heart is. Maybe it's helping disadvantaged people through working at a soup kitchen or providing help to the homeless. Maybe it's mentoring kids to improve their self-esteem. Start with the smallest change you can and want to make, and once that feels second nature, think of something bigger. Rinse and repeat. 

This is so perfectly said, Kasia. Start small. I learned so much about my complacency from the Pantsuit Nation group encouraging everyone to donate, phone bank, and canvas for Hillary. Some people even had their kids, from 10 years old to teenagers, helping make phone calls because they couldn't vote. I didn't do anything soon enough, but the time to start is now.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Yes, complacency.  Every word of this energy report helped to bring my feelings in to focus.  The comments from Kasia and Diane also hit home.   So, now I've got to decide how I want to take action!

Edited by JohnM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

• TLE12
2 hours ago, Sarah said:

One word really stood out for me: Complacency. Just seeing one of the news stations put up a pie chart last night showing how many registered voters in the USA didn't even vote... Wow. Nearly half didn't even bother! If that's not the definition of complacency, I'm not sure what is. (So, basically, Trump got in with around a quarter of all possible votes. I don't know if that's going to make people feel better about it or worse!)

You are right @Sarah. I saw this chart on Reddit and I was at least comforted that less people voted for Trump than voted for Romney, but look at the drop in Democrat votes for Hillary compared to Obama. :(

Updated vote totals as of 11/10/16 per CNN:

Hillary 60,143,547 / 47.7%

Donald 59,830,190 / 47.4%

Election.jpg

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

• TLE12

Here's to shaking Complacency. I forgot how awesome this show was! I miss Buffy!

(And I know there's not "Evil" but just go with it for this clip.)

BUFFY: You're right. We don't know how to fight it. We don't know when it'll come. We can't run, can't hide, can't pretend it's not the end, 'cause it is. Something's always been there to try and destroy the world. We've beaten them back, but we're not dealing with them anymore. We're dealing with the reason they exist. Evil. The strongest. The First.

GILES: Buffy, I—I-I know you're tired.

BUFFY: I'm beyond tired. I'm beyond scared. I'm standing on the mouth of hell, and it is gonna swallow me whole. And it'll choke on me. We're not ready? They're not ready. They think we're gonna wait for the end to come, like we always do. I'm done waiting. They want an apocalypse? Oh, we'll give 'em one. Anyone else who wants to run, do it now. 'Cause we just became an army. We just declared war. From now on, we won't just face our worst fears, we will seek them out. We will find them, and cut out their hearts one by one, until The First shows itself for what it really is. And I'll kill it myself. There is only one thing on this earth more powerful than evil, and that's us. Any questions?

• LIKE/LOVE 17

4 hours ago, Sarah said:

I do wish Michael could offer some more concrete ideas on how to actively help, though. If we all became career environmentalists, society wouldn't run very well. When they talk about giving up conveniences, what exactly do they mean? iPhones? Toilet paper? Something more abstract? I don't disagree with anything they've said here. I just always seem to struggle with knowing how to try to take actions that will lead us where we want to go.

Sarah, I think this will have to be personal. As I was reading this report (and I don't normally follow them), I began sobbing and at the end actually cried. Before I have even finished, I have opened my note taking app and started noting down what I could do. Took me a very short time to come up with a list of six things I could do for the environment, one of which could be seen as a Cause, seven for my wellbeing, and three that fit both categories. These are things personalised to me specifically, and it's a hefty list - I am not going to implement all of that immediately, full on and from day one, but they said "start small, aim higher". I can share my list as an example, but for someone different this might look different:

• yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7take up a cause that benefits the planet
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7help others to become vegan
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7install conservatory door
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7check insulation thickness
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7insulate doors
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7install water butt for toilet flushing
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7do not fly
    • choosing environmentally friendly cleaning products (thanks Kasia)
  • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7take up a practice that benefits personal well-being
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7stop drinking coffee
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7exercise 2x a week
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7meditate to empty your head
    • ... three more other things ...
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7regular financial reviews
    • sleep more
    • declutter house
  • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7both
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7cycle to work
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7be 100% vegan and free of processed food
    • yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7don’t overeat
    • reduce consume and spending

This list is suitable for me, because - for example, the vegan thing, they said before that it would be one way to make a massive difference with climate change. I am already 98% there, so it's easy. But I specifically could take this further as a Cause by creating some kind of resource for helping others to make that transition.

My house could be more energy efficient as per my list. And I don't have to fly, or at least I can see how much I can minimise/eliminate that.

I am not planning to give up iPhone, toilet paper or my IT job, but I might not always go for the latest iPhone - I already don't.

For someone else, it might be changing their job. Or how about buying recycled toilet paper :)

Hope that gives you at least some ideas.

Edited by Jana
Edited - Thought of more things to put on the list
  • LIKE/LOVE 23

4 hours ago, Sarah said:

With a country like the USA that affects so much of the rest of the world, it doesn't seem fair that only Americans get a say in what happens.

I am not convinced. Vast majority of how one's life turns out and 100% of how it is experienced, is in the power of each individual. Everything that happens everywhere influences everything. Some of it we have control over, some not. Even the votes of many who voted for Hillary did not even count due to the way the system works (Hillary actually got more votes from people than Trump). There is a heck of a lot we can influence in our lives.

Actually this Gandalf quote makes even more sense to me now.

You know, it seems even more paradoxical that I am so upset about this, because I have always said that the most powerful voting is voting with one's wallet. That's also one of those ordinary folk's things to fight "evil" (at least in today's world).

Edited by Jana
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

3 hours ago, DanielaS said:

Oh @Janet! This is EXACTLY how I described the grief to someone today, a colleague in Germany who asked how I was doing with the election results. Like a break-up. You go through your day and you're working and suddenly you remember, He broke up with me! And the sadness and fear and emptiness is there.

Yes, like being dumped. Well at least the hollow feeling in the gut is gone now, but this lingering sadness stays. And occasional tearfulness. It does not even make logical sense, I am not even American. But it's what it represents, well the report says it. And the shock of it. The shock of Brexit, and then just a few months later this. Like bye bye normality. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Well ... poo.  Perhaps I'll find something a bit more positive in a re-read of this month's report tomorrow, after the energy shift hits.  And hopefully my cold will let up some by then too!  Being unwell hardly helps one's mood or general outlook in times like these.

Nevertheless, many thanks for getting the report up so soon!  I know that can't have been easy.  My curiosity about Michael's take on things has now been satisfied and I'm grateful for that.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Thank you Michael and Troy for giving me the clarity I needed. I have progressed more from fear to love, but got stuck at complacency and convenience. It does feel wrong, but I didn't fully understand it's origin.

At my day job it is common for me to hear and use the phrase "It is what it is". I am so tired of being passive and okay with all the happenings around me. It creates no change and promotes a nihilistic perspective which further reduces my motivation to act, it's a positive feedback loop.

It is a great time to wake up, get moving and create real outward change.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TLE12

For ideas on what we could do, here's a great list borrowed from a Pantsuit Nation post:

1. Get a subscription to a good newspaper that writes in-depth analysis and has investigative journalists. I’m leaning toward the Washington Post or the New York Times. Make a donation to NPR. Good journalism will need to be supported now more than ever.
2. Share good articles about why state races matter, gerrymandering and voter suppression occur at the state level. That has to stop and it needs to be changed. The Supreme Court ruled that key parts of the Voting Rights Act was no longer an issue, I wonder if they are second thinking that decision. New protections are obviously needed.
3. Get friends and family fired up about the importance to vote in EVERY election, not just the Presidential election. Hopefully they will also tell their family and friends and more people will understand the necessity.
4. Let my representatives and senators know that I’m watching. Senator Toomey just got reelected, but he’s not afraid to cross the isle. Hopefully that will continue, but I’ll make sure he knows we are willing to support him if he does.
5. Keep track of voting records. I want to know what initiatives my representatives vote for and against.
6. Watch what’s happening, don’t bury my head in the sand. I want to know everything being done during the Trump administration, from the departments they gut, the taxes they cut, the changes planned and made. I’ll voice my support or disapproval to my representatives.
7. We need a veto proof congress for 2018, and that’s not going to be easy. That means the Democratic party has to have good people running and able to get elected. Voting is always low in the off years, see number 3 above.
8. Watch for a good presidential candidate for 2020, it will need to be a rock solid winner!
9. Stop people from thinking of impeaching President Trump, cause there are two far scarier words in the English language, and they are President Pence.
10. Support Planned Parenthood. Once Congress eliminates their funding, they are going to need support!
11. Re-join the ACLU, they’ll be needed!
12. Find a way to volunteer in some way for working to change the current political landscape. I haven’t done this before, and it is obviously way past time to start.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• Troy unfeatured and unpinned this topic