KurtisM

Anchor Timeline

KurtisM

Just kind of curious.
I've been exploring Timelines recently with my Essence, but particularly within our Anchor Timeline. I call these "bundles" because they're large groups of parallels bundled up under similar themes WITHIN any timeline.
What I've gotten is that there are 7 levels or layers of shared realities(physically speaking) that multiple fragments can exist in together. I've never seen or read any of this from the Ms so it really piques my interest, but I might just be making it up.
Basically, Level 7 encompasses all the Timelines.
Level 6, or what I call "Mass Bundles" are the Non-Merging(until Late Astral) parallels within a Timeline.
Level 5, or what I call "Great Bundles" are the Parallels within each Mass Bundle. Each Great Bundle carries its own Global Truth(s) for a sentience.
Level 4, or what I call "Global Bundles" are the parallels within each Great Bundle. Each Global Bundle carries its own Global Karma for all fragments living in it to resolve.
Level 3, or what I call "National Bundles" correlate to all parallels for a geographical region within each Global Bundle.
Level 2, or what I call "Communal Bundles" correlate to the parallels for a country/state/region in a geographical area(ie: National Bundle).
Level 1, or what I call "Contact Bundles" correlate to the parallels for a city/series of cities in a country/state/region(ie: Communal Bundle).
(Below these 7 Levels exists a "Personality Layer" with Level 7 being a Personal Timeline for one personality, and so forth down the ladder. Each personality, interacting with all other personalities create these 7 Levels as Shared Realities for 1 Sentience.)

Levels 7>5 are Cardinal Bundles, containing up to 12 bundles each. Within 1 Timeline can be up to 12 Mass Bundles, and within 1 Mass Bundle can be up to 12 Great Bundles, and within 1 Great Bundle can be up to 12 Global Bundles.
At Level 4, something interesting supposedly happens. Being the Assimilative Stage, this level bridges the Lower Levels, so that when the lower levels reach 12 or less Bundles of Realities, those would be characterized as the "Global Bundles".
Levels 3>1 then, are Ordinal Bundles. I'm told that while they do diverge and converge in 12s, they are too numerous to count, and don't cap off at 12 in the same way the Cardinal Bundles do. I assume this would be so that choices can be infinite for all personalities, but the culmination of all those choices eventually solidify and correlate to the Support Circle System of 12? (I picture a Mental image of Magma becoming Lava on the surface and solidifying.)

For reference, assuming this is true and according to Essence, we're in:
Anchor Timeline, Anchor Mass Bundle, Healer Great Bundle, Compassion Global Bundle.

I haven't gotten into how these all converge or diverge yet, but there seem to be a few ways and even general time frames for when they do.
I have mapped out various Bundles that may or may not exist on a diagram, but apparently these bundles converge and diverge quick enough that by the end of this century the diagram would look vastly different.
Plus, I'm not even sure if any of this is true, because from what I've read on the Ms choice is so vast why would you need to cap it off at some point? To me though, if there's some sort of mathematics to it, that would make more sense, and these Bundles are an interesting mathematical set up if they're real.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

Here's an example of the Diagram I've done- this is just highlighting what I've received as the Global Bundles in our Healer Great Bundle:

Healer Great Bundle: Us~ Karmic World Healing (1910 AD)

^^^

Anchor Global Bundle: No Economical-Centre

Discipline Global Bundle: Faltering Nations in Anarchy (1700/1940 AD)
   Healer Global Bundle: 3rd World Developments (1770/1940 AD)
   Enlightenment Global Bundle: Sustainable Virtual Reality (1870 AD)

Mentor Global Bundle: Post WW2- Asia Thrives as Economical Superpower (1940 AD)
   Compassion Global Bundle: Us~ Post WW2- USA Superpower & Westernized World (1945 AD)
   Love Global Bundle: Advanced Multicultural Community (1980s AD)

I put the (Date) to the Right for when they diverged, but I'm not confident because they're all so recent.
You might notice the Healer Great Bundle supposedly diverged 1910 AD and there are 3 Global Bundles that diverged before that date- hence adding to my Date confusions. But I'm told this is because of a type of convergence, where when a Great Bundle converges and is no longer needed, sometimes some of its Global Bundles will become part of another Great Bundle if they still are different enough not to converge.
Or a Global Bundle can, on its own join into the framework of another support circle position(another Great Bundle) if its themes shift in emphasis.
Of course these are different than merging convergences, they are more like a shifting of realities from one framework to the next, where eventually they converge. The converging of bundles happens from the bottom up, meaning realities start to merge at the base and gradually "pull in" the converging bundle.

So for example the Discipline Global Bundle used to be part of a Discipline Great Bundle existing since around 1400 AD, but in the 20th Century AD this Discipline Great Bundle totally converged in, and some of the left over realities shifted in emphasis. The Discipline Global Bundle began to emphasize "Healing" then, and joined into the framework of our own Healer Great Bundle.
This is the Reality or Parallels the Ms say are merging right in now(since 2014). So the whole Discipline Global Bundle is converging into our Compassion Global Bundle.

Confusing, I know XD

• LIKE/LOVE 10

John Roth

Hmmm...

Scratches head, thinks a bit. If the enlightenment "global bundle" diverged in 1870 (about 150 years ago) the tech development would have had to have been very different from ours to develop virtual reality a lot earlier.

And I suppose that the Mentor "global bundle" means Japan won WWII?

Hm. I say again: Hm.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

Like I said it's really weird.

The Enlightenment Global Bundle per se, diverged around the same time a Knowledge Great Bundle(which I haven't posted yet) did.

Both emphasized faster more widespread technological developments, leading to earlier discoveries in the Sciences that didn't happen here or won't happen here for 50+years.

In one of Geraldine's sessions that I can't find to share again, that Virtual Reality world has seen extensive improvements in world economy, meaning the world is more stable with better, more efficient and sustainable sources for energy, production, transport, environmental clean up etc.

The process to get there, I'm told was accidental. Things just came together quite well and much earlier to promote the development of those technologies. Like how the silicon chip is now being used to power computers.

I'm told that Nikola Tesla was part of a group or configuration of fragments at the time that helped pave way for these changes.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

Secondly, I'm trying to study history to actually understand why and when and how these bundles might have diverged. So to me, everything comes out as kind of fuzzy.

The Mentor Global Bundle saw one of the nations in Asia win, and they gained greater control of Asia proper and lead the world economy there.

We may actually converge with them later this century if America falls and Asia(China for instance) rises as a superpower and eventually becomes a Democracy.

There's supposedly another Discipline Great Bundle I haven't shared that diverged post-WW2 as well, and that's seen the rise of 3 empires or superpowers in mostly constant conflict and negotiations. 

I believe those 3 are Germany/Russia, America and China. But I'm not sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Paulyboy

I love this! Plenty of "thinking thinky thoughts" for the brain meats.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sam K

I'm curious about the Love Global Bundle.  What happened to cause things to diverge there?  Something to do with the end of the Cold War, I'd imagine.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

I'll look into it Sam. :)

Yes, I realized recently that the end of the Cold War and the Consciousness Revolution must have contributed.

I'm told that that reality has not had the same convergences we've had. I believe the divergence also had to do with a large portion of Baby Boomers leading that conscious revolution well into the 90s.

It also correlates with the "Harmonic Convergence" and world shift into Mature.

So what I'm thinking is that most populations elected Mature leaders there in the 90s, helping to bring that multicultural shift, but people didn't rely on their leaders as the only source of national change.

I'm not sure if the same technologies exist there, but I think technologies and their impact have more realization there. Some of our realities I'd believe have a chance to merge into that one if these same developments are made.

I wish I could be less vague, but I don't know history too well. But as of now this is what I have. I'll look into it more. Hope that helps!

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Bogi
On 23.11.2016 at 5:40 AM, KurtisM said:

I'll look into it Sam. :)

Yes, I realized recently that the end of the Cold War and the Consciousness Revolution must have contributed.

I'm told that that reality has not had the same convergences we've had. I believe the divergence also had to do with a large portion of Baby Boomers leading that conscious revolution well into the 90s.

It also correlates with the "Harmonic Convergence" and world shift into Mature.

So what I'm thinking is that most populations elected Mature leaders there in the 90s, helping to bring that multicultural shift, but people didn't rely on their leaders as the only source of national change.

I'm not sure if the same technologies exist there, but I think technologies and their impact have more realization there. Some of our realities I'd believe have a chance to merge into that one if these same developments are made.

I wish I could be less vague, but I don't know history too well. But as of now this is what I have. I'll look into it more. Hope that helps!

Well, yes, at the end of the Cold War and with the Fall of the Berlin Wall, in the 90s we elected Mature leaders. And yes, that helped a lot to bring societies into a more multicultural direction.

But. In the last 10 years or so, it seems that - in my case - in Europe we started to elect more Youngish leaders than Mature ones. At least that is my perception. With all the resurface of old-school nationalism and with the ever-growing popularity of the so-called far-right in Europe we are heading into an era that seems to be gone by.

In that aspect there is a parallel between the US and Europe. It is like repeating the past, making a U-turn.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

@SamK

No specifics yet, but here's what I've gotten:

"LOVE GLOBAL BUNDLE
Diverged in 1980s at the end of the Cold War. Centered in Germany+Poland, a mass movement spread across Western Europe and America, initiated by Baby Boomers who didn't resort to convenience+comfort in their way of life, but instead became energized pioneers in social reformations and protests.
Through a wave of individual and collective reaching out, these reformations issued the public to elect more democratic leaders, setting the world stage for multicultural shifts and economical progress after some "rocky sailing". This calmed down the fears of the Younger, and improvements were made in the 00's for rural populations and dying/struggling businesses.
Those democratic leaders became the role models for democratic elections in other countries and farther-reaching harmony in conservative countries+cultures, held in check by new governmental policies.
Music became highly reflective of personal+collective changes, as well as wireless communication devices similar to cell phones. These are the primary technologies there.

When the consciousness revolution died out in the early 00s there, Gen X took up the pace in setting several milestones for individualism and greater diversity+personal expression. Most alive now from that generation have parallels focused on this.
Now Millennials have taken up the movement in creating interconnected technologies there and improving general life satisfaction through communication. There are few technologies that are not seen in terms of they relate to other advances, making information easier to access.
Current problems there involve waste buildup, global greenhouse gases, stability+individuality vs conformity and hyper-indignant behaviors.
There is also currently a movement from the Americas in supporting southeast asia, and for Europe to build a new European Union due to various nations dropping out after some legislative differences.
Racial+ethnical differences still remain an issue in debate, but in a far more multiculturally accepting society.
Social Media exists, but various entertainment medias existing here do not. The world is more focused and serious there."

I hope that helps a bit. I have yet to get specific dates or events. But so far it seems right that in the 80s, Baby Boomers had a choice between Complacency and Activeness. And have been pivotal in both worlds.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

@Bibi81

Yes, I can see where you're coming from. It's been mentioned here on TLE before too.

I would reckon that with a similar makeup of Young vs Mature on Europe Continental, and with an influx of Immigrants from the south and east, most are trying to take refuge in Europe from the shifts in paradigm and the threats of war taking place in their own countries.

All those immigrants are shifting Europe back to Young, along with numerous convergences we've had from other bundles with high amounts of Young Souls. So Europe is becoming what America once was, politically and culturally.

The Americas are entering a fully Mature Consciousness during the years ahead now, which is having Younger souls feel threatened and less likely to incarnate here(unless Trump gets a hold of the whole of the Americas with Young Soul influences.)

And at the same time in this, most Late Baby Souls-a majority Servers- in Asia have been entering their Young Soul Age, becoming what America once was.

This likely leaves the Middle East, India and the Southern Pacific with rising Mature Soul consciousnesses too.

With Africa as a potential new Soul Age melting pot.

At least so far I see those developments. It will likely vary some in each Bundle.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Bogi
7 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

for Europe to build a new European Union due to various nations dropping out after some legislative differences.

This is what we are witnessing now. I would rather call it a structural difference.

8 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Racial+ethnical differences still remain an issue in debate, but in a far more multiculturally accepting society.

Let´s mention religious differences as well. In Europe, there is a big debate how the current (and in the last many centuries) mainstream Christianity and Islam can coexist in Europe´s secular societies. Both are monotheistic religions and both think that they are the only true religion. It is quite a hot topic. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bogi
6 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Bibi81

Yes, I can see where you're coming from. It's been mentioned here on TLE before too.

I would reckon that with a similar makeup of Young vs Mature on Europe Continental, and with an influx of Immigrants from the south and east, most are trying to take refuge in Europe from the shifts in paradigm and the threats of war taking place in their own countries.

All those immigrants are shifting Europe back to Young, along with numerous convergences we've had from other bundles with high amounts of Young Souls. So Europe is becoming what America once was, politically and culturally.

The Americas are entering a fully Mature Consciousness during the years ahead now, which is having Younger souls feel threatened and less likely to incarnate here(unless Trump gets a hold of the whole of the Americas with Young Soul influemces.)

And at the same time in this, most Late Baby Souls-a majority Servers- in Asia have been entering their Young Soul Age, becoming what America once was.

This likely leaves the Middle East, India and the Southern Pacific with rising Mature Soul consciousnesses too.

With Africa as a potential new Soul Age melting pot.

At least so far I see those developments. It will likely vary some in each Bundle.

I absolutely agree with this assessment. My only concern is, and I am talking to home, of course, that this shifting back in Europe will cause many rifts and clashes, since European countries have a big variety of soul ages from Baby to Old. It is going to be a bumpy ride.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM
24 minutes ago, Bibi81 said:

This is what we are witnessing now. I would rather call it a structural difference.

Let´s mention religious differences as well. In Europe, there is a big debate how the current (and in the last many centuries) mainstream Christianity and Islam can coexist in Europe´s secular societies. Both are monotheistic religions and both think that they are the only true religion. It is quite a hot topic. 

Yes, I see both of those.

Countries in Europe there seem to be dropping out for different reasons than here. But I can't pinpoint why. I think it's just some nations feeling unheard in implementing laws, so that's a concern there in world relations, but also holds potential for merging our two realities.

I often forget about the religious differences, since I hardly notice them and am not religious. But from what I sense, most if not all religious differences are being listened to in that Bundle.

There is overall, less immigration to Europe from islamic societies, due to less radical wars on terror in the Middle East there. So that is a key influence not converging us- devastation to the level happening here, hasn't happened there. And this hasn't been ignored.

Also yes, Europe is currently a Soul Age melting pot- but I'm thinking the population drop by 2050 might include many of the Older Soul-wise elderly living there. Due to violence or climatic catastrophe.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

Yes, I see both of those.

Countries in Europe there seem to be dropping out for different reasons than here. But I can't pinpoint why. I think it's just some nations feeling unheard in implementing laws, so that's a concern there in world relations, but also holds potential for merging our two realities.

I often forget about the religious differences, since I hardly notice them and am not religious. But from what I sense, most if not all religious differences are being listened to in that Bundle.

There is overall, less immigration to Europe from islamic societies, due to less radical wars on terror in the Middle East there. So that is a key influence not converging us- devastation to the level happening here, hasn't happened there. And this hasn't been ignored.

Also yes, Europe is currently a Soul Age melting pot- but I'm thinking the population drop by 2050 might include many of the Older Soul-wise elderly living there. Due to violence or climatic catastrophe.

These are very good observations. Let me add another ones.

The difference between the US and the European countries is their age and how they were formed.

European countries are damned old. Both in age, history, culture and philosophy. They are deeply rooted. The positive effect is that this may make them stable. On the downside, this can make them very inflexible when changes arise, and sometimes in history it is easier to start over from scratch. So, in a way, it is like a ballast.

The notion of the US is that it has always been a cultural, ethnic, religious melting pot. European countries on the other hand are quite closed off from each other. Sure, we share a common history, we trade with each other, etc. But the main thing is, we have different nationalities with different languages, with different customs, etc. It doesn´t work like in the US. It is a different melting pot.

The main concern today is how to find the balance between the nations. How to maintain your unique national culture AND build a multicultural Europan society. I have to tell you, I read a lot online in different languages, and it is quite a struggle for many people.

Religion. Yes, it is easy to forget it. After all, we have been living in secular societies for a couple of hundreds of years, why is it still an issue. Well, it is. Why? I don´t know. To me, it is certainly not an issue. 

The immigration to Europe from islamic societies is quite a big question mark. There is a concern because of the different fertility rates between common European families and traditional islamic families. The next 20-30 years will show us how the societies will change and the after-effects. 

I think I am just a bit unhappy because of this turbulent time. Europe´s average soul age will drop, and I don´t know whether I like it or not. There are many achievements here brought to life by older souls, and I have a hard time to give it up. Many people feel the same.

Edited by Bibi81
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Timothy J Sullivan
On 11/21/2016 at 8:27 PM, KurtisM said:

I've been exploring Timelines recently with my Essence, but particularly within our Anchor Timeline. I call these "bundles" because they're large groups of parallels bundled up under similar themes WITHIN any timeline.

Kurtis: Are you familiar with The Council of One channellings? 

http://www.councilofone.org/articles.html

The article there "How to navigate chaos nodes" is particularly relevant to the theme of parallels. Perhaps your Essence can validate or comment on this notion of accelerated merging of parallel...

The article on the 2016 election is also very relevant.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

Thank you for all your lovely insights! I love these discussions, and I'm happy I get to see other comparisons, contrasts and interpretations of the same events.

@Timothy J Sullivan Thank you, I'll look into that.

@Bibi81 Thank you for your insights. I certainly don't live in Europe, so I don't have the context you do. But do take everything I say with a heavy dose of verification and validate. For all I know I could be spouting bullshit assumptions and make-believe, but half of why I share is so you all can think about it too.

When I mean "melting pot", I'm thinking about it as a continent, rather than a nation of nations. But I was not aware the lines were so distinct between cultures and countries- Europe has been a hotspot for Young Souls for ages now so that makes sense.

During that same time, the Americas had been a hotspot for Older Souls, which began to change around 1400-1700. So it's interesting to see that America and Europe have constantly been exchanging mass groups of essences of different soul ages for 3 millennia.

I think Religion is an issue for the same reason every other division is. People get used to their imprinting, and younger souls embody that imprinting fully as a means to separate good from bad, pure from evil, right from wrong, achievement from failure, win from loss etc. If a culture still retains that soul age collectively, with no mixing of experiences for anyone interacting with one another in a positive manner, then the division will remain.

Every little difference will be highlighted and exposed because Arrogance is our collective CF, and it will display itself so evidently for our species, if we're still manifesting Young, because the Young Soul is all about achieving, being special and having your cravings+desires. Anyone in opposition will be exposed.

Overpopulation is a major issue for our reality. And so far, it really seems it's just our great bundle that has this problem. So fertility is definitely a major issue. But ironically, the efforts from Asia to limit children, and the rising abortion issues are helping to lower population, in addition to numerous climatic+man-made catastrophes.

I like your comment on individuality vs pluralism. That issue seems to also be in the Love Global Bundle. It is the struggle for Younger Souls to feel like they're contributing to a Mature Soul society, and for the Mature to feel like society is progressive not regressive. Younger souls aim straight for corruption to regain control. This has to change. This is part of why the world is at a turning point.

Both sides of the coin have to listen to one another.

The origins of this turning point don't lie in trump or brexit, those are just reflective events that are urging people all over to make a difference and do something. The origins span wayyyyyyyy back. But our parallels have been avoiding the change or shift out of convenience for so long that it's taking a toll.

So it doesn't matter where you are, Europe, China or America, and the problem doesn't lie in soul ages changing or shifting. If we want a breakthrough, we do things to reach for and create that breakthrough.

I find it's more helpful to focus on making a difference when you're exhausted, than giving up. Exhaustion isn't bad, it's a platform for change to happen. Giving up is the -pole, and "making a difference" is the + pole, if you will.

I hope that helps. It's all related. And it's how older souls can help to contribute, as I've found out.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

Since it's been a bit, here's what I've received as the Great Bundles in our Anchor Mass Bundle:

Anchor Mass Bundle: Us~ National-Political Landscape
 ^^
 Anchor Great Bundle: Rudimentary Lifestyle *7 GB
 Humor Great Bundle: 19/20th Century Fashion- Emphasizes Entertainment+Relaxation (1810 AD)

Enlightenment Great Bundle: Global Shift- Alien Contact in 1950s (1845>70s AD)
Knowledge Great Bundle: Scientific-Technologies Explosion (1880>1910 AD)

Healer Great Bundle: Us~ Karmic World Healing (1910 AD)
 Mentor Great Bundle: Increased Human+Animal Empathy (1930>50s AD) *5 GB
 Discipline Great Bundle: Post WW2- Triad of Conflicting Superpowers (1940 AD)  *8 GB
 Beauty Great Bundle: Future- Eco-Aware Greenery Cities (1930>50s AD) *12 GB
 Compassion Great Bundle: Future- Energy Source Developments- Plasma. (2190 AD) *11 GB

I'm unsure about Beauty and Compassion being in this bundle however. They take place primarily in the future, so they technically parallel our lives, but in the 25th+26th Centuries, or mid 3rd Millennia.
Interestingly, there are two very different groups of Essences incarnating in the Beauty vs Compassion Great Bundles.
We obviously chose future lives within Compassion, but a large group from closer to the middle of our design lives future lives in Beauty.
The major difference between the two is that Beauty has us central to Earth, and Compassion has us rooted on space stations around the galaxy.

Some other small notes. The Discipline Great Bundle traces back well past the 18th Century, but due to numerous convergences, technically it diverged after WW2. Mentor also traces back well into the past, but I'm not sure why yet- i'm still confused about it and haven't asked much. As does Knowledge to some extent.
Our Healer Great Bundle branched off in 1910 due to choices made leading up to WW1 and other events in the 1910s, but technically our memories trace back to the founding of nations made in the 17th+18th Centuries AD.
There have been a lot of convergences.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Timothy J Sullivan

I love this "big picture" stuff!! @KurtisM have you 'checked in' with the Ms to get their 'take' on your "Bundle Theory"? It's certainly complex, but also elegant. Scholar's love this!

I wonder about how ( i.e. from what level/plane of Existence, what aspect of the Sentience Design ) various bundles of parallels are "orchestrated."  That is, "Who" decides (or chooses) when/which parallels/timelines will converge/diverge/dissipate. Or, is it more a kind of 'self organizing process' with its own internal dynamics, following the sums/weights of individual choices made by participating fragments/cadres/configurations within each timeline...? Or, maybe a combination of both, guidance and influence coming from the more exalted levels of existence (which would be a "future" or purposive perspective), but actual decisions/actions/choices made by fragements at the 'ground level" (so to speak).

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bogi
1 minute ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

I love this "big picture" stuff!! @KurtisM have you 'checked in' with the Ms to get their 'take' on your "Bundle Theory"? It's certainly complex, but also elegant. Scholar's love this!

I wonder about how ( i.e. from what level/plane of Existence, what aspect of the Sentience Design ) various bundles of parallels are "orchestrated."  That is, "Who" decides (or chooses) when/which parallels/timelines will converge/diverge/dissipate. Or, is it more a kind of 'self organizing process' with its own internal dynamics, following the sums/weights of individual choices made by participating fragments/cadres/configurations within each timeline...? Or, maybe a combination of both, guidance and influence coming from the more exalted levels of existence (which would be a "future" or purposive perspective), but actual decisions/actions/choices made by fragements at the 'ground level" (so to speak).

I agree, I am a big sucker for this. :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Timothy J Sullivan

@KurtisM There's numerous ways to 'read history' or become acquainted with histories. I would suggest one source: J.G. Bennet's 4th volume of 'The Dramatic Universe - History.' It's REALLY big picture, and a very interesting perspective, involving two key concepts in my view - Drama and the Greater Moment. I suspect Bennett was a "Michael Student" or something near that, as he was deeply involved with the Gurdjieff teachings, forming his own 'school' in the UK, until his death in 1974 or there abouts. ( I was in the London in 1974, and "almost" visited, but choose to join another emerging 4th Way School - Arica, and the rest they say is history. ;))

https://www.amazon.com/Dramatic-Universe-4-History/dp/188140806X

Also, http://www.duversity.org/PDF/28. The Hyparxis of The Dramatic Universe.pdf

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Timothy J Sullivan

One could make an Analogy between your Bundle Theory of Diverging/Converging Parallels (as an evolutionary perspective of Human Sentience) to certain aspects of Quantum Theory in our modern physics.

Consider:

1. A "Blinking Universe" - wherein all & everything, our universe, blinks in and out of existence, appearing and disappearing, manifesting & de-manifesting, at a very very high rate of vibration, or frequency. (Like a movie, which although it appears a continuous flow to our eyes, is a series of "moments" - images flashing on, followed by blanks, nothing, emptiness.) This notion is analogous to how 'things happen' in the "quantum reality" for physical processes. Consider how the energy states of matter, i.e. atoms & molecules, change: electrons 'jump' from one energy level to another, literally disappears from one "orbital level" and appears at another - higher or lower in energy.

So, in the "off" state, perhaps, is where "all is re-considered," this being the "Singularity" or Whole, and where new or other energies/patterns/configurations, can be added to or subtracted from, the Grand Design or any of its bundles or bundle complexes , and then re-manifested in the next 'cycle' of "on." 

2. The Math describing all this includes the notion of The Wave Function. Considered simply and analogically, this would be a "summation" or complex of possible/probable energetic configurations for any Design, whether a Sentience, or a fundamental 'particle'. 

So, as a greater fractal analog, we could consider our Anchor Timeline & its associated bundles as A Grand Canonical Wave Function, evolving through coherence and de-coherence "events" ie value choices made by the "elementary particles/fragments" configuring the sacred geometry of the overall Wave Function pattern. I could unpack this more..but we'll leave it for now. 

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

@Timothy J Sullivan Wow, that is all so interesting.

First off, "Council of One" is immensely interesting and I appreciate you sharing it. I love the Chaos Node, or Mass Convergence. It's so interesting how various realities interact.
Which brings me to my next point. Global Bundles are part of a Great Bundle, because all of their lowest level of shared realities(Contact Bundles) are often shared around the world, so individuals in certain communities often shift between one Global Bundle to another if that shared reality exists, depending on their Coherence.
This is also why Global Bundles often diverge close to one another in time, it keeps them nestled in time periods that are resolving similar struggles and synthesizing various truths. But from various points in the support circle ensemble.

I'm told if you counted the number of Geographical Bundles in our Healer Global Bundle alone, there are around 130>140, currently. Most of these are the global shift realities the Ms have talked about, but there are more.
Maureen's dream I believe contains one of these where a technology called opticoustics exists.
Any further down and there's just way too many for me to even count, but that 130>140 may even just be the highest summation of just how many geographic bundles might exist. So there may be more.
Geographic Bundles, btw correlate and attract around where human societies exist together, and this often changes. Currently- North America, South America, Europe, Island Nations(Anywhere Isolated/Separated from regions), Northwest Africa, Southeast Africa, East Asia, South Asia and Middle East are these geographical attractors. You can probably see how world events locate in these areas.

Thirdly, I'm unable to ask the Ms any questions about this as I have no money to donate for a session. But if any of you want to, feel free. :)
For all I know, this could be completely wrong, but I like this mathematical setup because it helps me know what realities might exist and how they contribute to larger themes.
I love to organize, so yeah XD
(Also, you likely DID visit in another parallel ;) 

Also, I recall reading stuff about "Blinking Universes" from Seth. Our brain just interprets the fast frequencies as continuous, allowing it to see cause and effect and live out any one reality as much as it likes. That completely makes sense to me as how divergences and convergences might come.
Also, recall that decisions, which pave the path towards choices, start in the emotional and intellectual realities within you, first. And eventually that energy propels movement.
You made a great analogy with that "Grand Canonical Ensemble" talk. I understand it as "infinite within finite" or "parallels within timelines". Do share more if you want! But try to be a little simpler and maybe add in some links so I can understand these quantum reality technicalities involved.
The math of Parallel Realities operates just like quantum mechanics. It's amazing how the two line up so well! Or more should I say, quantum mechanics is precisely HOW parallel realities form.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Crystal

I'm glad there are Scholars and Artisans around to puzzle out and piece together all the wonderful details of this teaching. I'll just sit back and enjoy reading it. :) I confess that Michael Math and other super-detailed stuff breaks my brain - I am still figuring out cadres, cadences, energy rings and all that stuff. 

Keep posting, Kurtis - I'm following along avidly. I adore fashion and think the Humor Great Bundle sounds like fun. I wonder if there is a parallel Crystal there?

The choices made by the Boomers (collectively) - activism vs. complacency, and their choosing activism in the Love bundle and complacency in our focus bundle Healing - makes me think about what the Michaels said in their latest November Energy Report, about how our collective Karma as Mature and Older Souls is not to fall into complacency. And that's what we (older souls in general) did, as Thomas Frank points out though he doesn't mention soul levels (ha, I wonder what all his readers would think if he DID?).

This is such a cool thread!

P.S: Timothy, I'm checking out that Council of One post you linked to. Fascinating stuff, and it seems to dovetail with what the Michaels are telling us about this era and our place in it. I'm trying my best to be cautiously optimistic - as a Spiritualist Priest, optimism is my default, but it's well-tempered these days!

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 2