KurtisM

Anchor Timeline

KurtisM

Thanks Crystal :)
It is very cool, and pretty overwhelming for me to get the info ^^'
Here's stuff on the Humor Great Bundle I've gotten:

Humor Great Bundle: 19/20th Century Fashion- Emphasizes Entertainment+Relaxation (1810 AD)
   ^^^
   Anchor Global Bundle: Practical Humor breaching+transforming Governmental Corruption
   Beauty Global Bundle: Work-Life Balance via True Rest+Communication (1890>1930s AD)
   Enlightenment Global Bundle: Learning+Community through Public Seminars+Classes (1940s AD)
   Muse Global Bundle: Medical Advancements through the “Music” of Laughter (1970>80s AD)

The Humor Great Bundle was pretty hard to translate, since initially I got it mixed up with our own and it was called Healer(we were Love), however in light of recent information, Humor fits better(and Healer for us.). The descriptions I got for its and ours were at first very similar, so I'm not sure if I was forcing what I got or it's legit. But I do find it a very interesting bundle.

Basically, if you know steampunk, it looks like a lighter version of that there, clothing and fabric is very light and decorated with whatever resources one can decorate it with- dyes, markings, cuts+trims, layers etc. but the fashion looks like a mash up of 19th and 20th Centuries. The game- "Bioshock Infinite" looks very close to how I imagine it. Many pseudo sci-fi and fantasy fictions have reminiscent worlds.
When I say fashion, I also mean homes, home decor, technologies, cultures etc. are very close to those times.
If Humor is correct, it would be that the emphasis on humor, laughter, fun, play, games, gambling, entertainment etc. are often turned to in the face of both joy and misery. In whatever way one can given one's social or economical class there. European colonization and trade with Asia helped bring this budding culture into the whole world there.

Alongside this are the developments made in the area of vacation and relaxation both within and outside of work, particularly in the "Beauty Global Bundle" up there; developments for the community in terms of public seminars/classes/courts that all members of that community can learn+participate in across-the-board on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in the "Enlightenment Global Bundle"; and surprising developments in medical technology for human and non-human organisms through realizing how the energy+music of laughter helps promote health+healing for the body in the "Muse Global Bundle".

One of the most developed technologies seems to be a version of the telephone there, and another seems to be an omni-directional elevator through the use of magnetic levitation tech.
There also seems to be a sort of flexible plastic-glass material, and automated robotic manufacturers in some richer lands.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

Oh, in addition, on where we've incarnated:
I have no clue XD
There are so many Great Bundles and their Global Bundles and furthermore, Mass Bundles just in the Anchor Timeline alone that I've gotten, that I have no clue just how many personalities there are, and how many essences there are across these.
For some there are very few, for others there are billions. :/

However, this: "In other words, ALL fragments of a Design are in each Timeline, but not all fragments explore the same parallels within a Timeline." from the Healer Timeline transcript does indicate that essences spread out across the parallels.

And I believe about half our design is still incarnating, due to this:
"The cycling off process is not as orderly as the arrival process, so there are no complete Spheres cycled off, in terms of sequential or mathematical organization, but in terms of quantifying the number of cycled off, this would be approximately 6,000,000,000."
Since humans contain a full 7 Harmonies, that's around 12, 546, 358, 272 Essences, which - 6 Billion= 6, 546, 358, 272 currently incarnating in our Anchor Timeline. With nearly all of those essences extant, and 10s>100s of Millions of concurrents in addition.
At least, that's clearly prevalent in our Compassion Global Bundle, but I suppose also in other Global Bundles in our Healer Great Bundle too due to the shared communal bundles between Global Bundles. Where's the line drawn?

So when it comes to bundles that diverged recently, most people alive here still get to experience life there. And when it comes to bundles that might be less popular, such as in bundles ravaged by wars or dystopian dictatorships, it's easy to understand not many would incarnate there beyond maybe a tops of 700 Million. I mean you've got to expect a large number would die and opt out of that experience.
But if these bundles diverged quite a whiles back and are in relatively good condition, who does incarnate there if it's real?
Does population naturally lower so that any who incarnate in that bundle can opt in at will? Or is it also insanely populous into the billions there? Are those personalities the same as the ones living here or completely new?

Confusing stuff XD

That being said from what I hear from Essence, there's an upwards of around 10 Billion personalities currently extant across the entire Anchor Timeline, which gets even more confusing when you get into Mass Bundles I've gotten. XD

I'd be inclined to think that rather than count Global Bundles as contributors to a total population, you'd count the Great Bundles, as Global Bundles contain Communal Bundles that clearly interact with each other quite frequently.

EDIT: One thing I just thought about is that maybe when our population in this bundle decreases, it might rise somewhere else? Maybe there's a balance in terms of what's popular, and eventually it balances out essences in each parallel interested in certain realities.
It's just that at this moment, our Great Bundle is very popular.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Crystal

Confusing, yes - it makes my head spin, lol! It's something that I would have to read and re-read over again to comprehend - as I said, the Michael Math breaks my widdle emotional-centered brain! It's a good thing there are people who can explain it to me...

Steampunk OMG! I am so drawn to steampunk! I know there must be a parallel me in that universe. I just got a book, called Golden Dragon by V.E. Ulett, which is a mashup of steampunk and Age of Sail. The author is a friend of a friend, and that friend was talking about it on her FB page, so I had to get the book for my Kindle. (Huge drawback of e-books is that is where my money goes! I see, I buy!)

Here is the page on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32195370-golden-dragon

This parallel, though, I hope we don't destroy the Earth before we finish with our incarnations. I wonder what happens to those of us in parallels where the Earth is not habitable? I recall a Michael channeling from the original Yarbro books where they say the souls are incarnated in another species to finish off their cycles. I wonder if that means we can be human in some parallels and not human in others?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

@Crystal Well, if the earth is destroyed and becomes uninhabitable in this parallel, I don't believe we'd shift onto another planet because there seem to be a large number of parallels doing relatively fine on Earth in the Anchor alone to sustain the Anchor.
I think it has to be that all parallels across the timeline experience the same catastrophic event for a shift to occur, but maybe I'm wrong about that?
That being said, the experience would not "die" and there would still be a valid reality in the universe with the Earth destroyed by human malevolence/ignorance, along with the collective karma incurred.

Cetaceans according to the Ms, shifted onto Earth millions of years ago after destroying their home planet in their Early Young Soul Age. But it's been received that the reality with them here on Earth is only one Timeline for their Design- their Discipline Timeline. While the rest of their Timelines are relative to their original home planet.
So what happened there might or might not have happened across a whole of one of their timelines there, or just across many bundles?

Even more interesting is the Great Apes Design, who seem to be in a Humor Timeline alongside us here in our Anchor Timeline. As in- this Timeline with us here, for them is Humor.
Which somewhat contradicts what we've got for our Human Design. We began with the Anchor, which is "supposed" to be the Timeline created to foster the creation of all the other timelines for a Design from the beginning.
So how can they be in a Humor Timeline if they just began sentience?
--
The answer might lie in the fact that, apparently, they're already ensouled and sentient in another one of our Timelines- our Discipline Timeline where we're underground. They're the dominant land mammal there.
Maybe that's where they originally began their Anchor Timeline? If so, then their ensoulment here is a very very interesting project+creation of a Humor Timeline, because it is so non-linear that they're creating a Humor Timeline here, by diverging their very choice of space AND time for incarnation.
In other words, unlike us, where all our timelines are a result of us solely incarnating on Sirius and then relocating to Earth and making our choices here, physically across time. The Great Ape Design has already possibly created two Timelines simply by choosing which timelines with us they wanted to incarnate in- so they may have chosen our Discipline Timeline to create their Anchor Timeline, AND our Anchor Timeline to create their Humor Timeline.

One more thing to note. If the entirety of Cetacean's Discipline Timeline is only on Earth, then that means that all of our Design's timelines are for them, only various parallels+bundles in their Discipline Timeline.
Whereas for us those parallels+bundles ARE our Timelines.

You can read about this here:

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

It's time for Numero 3 of the lovely Bundles Theory Diagram!
I welcome all of your multidimensional selves to my weird whacky explorations!

Anchor Timeline: Slow Moving Nurturer
^

Anchor Mass Bundle: Us~ National-Political Landscape
Humor Mass Bundle: Naturalistic Habitat (3>1 Million BC)
Beauty Mass Bundle: Atlantean-Inspired (35 000 BC)
Muse Mass Bundle: Space Ring around Earth. (10 000>7000 BC)
Child Timeline: New Madrid Fault (500 BC)

Mentor Mass Bundle: Animal-training/breeding/battle world- Like Pokémon (400>700 AD)
Knowledge Mass Bundle: Future- Live in sky+space Post-Quakes- Pyramid time-travel. (2230 AD)
Discipline Mass Bundle: Anti-celebrity Religiosity- Dystopian (100 AD)
Compassion Mass Bundle: Post-Black Death- Stacked Pod Matrix w/ Ethernet. (1370 AD)
Child Timeline: European-American disease pandemic. (1750 AD)
Child Timeline: 1980s Global War (1983 AD)
Enlightenment Mass Bundle: Collective Awareness- Currently Forming. (2100 AD)

The uh colour coding isn't working like how I want it to but alas.

The above elaborates on the Mass Bundles I'd gotten in the Anchor Timeline. The most populous, in order, are the Anchor MB> Muse MB > 1980s Child> Beauty MB. Roughly speaking, anyways.

For the past 6 Million years, numerous mass bundles have come and gone, but the above Humor, Beauty and Muse seem to have stayed the way through. After these followed the New Madrid Child Timeline, and a Mentor Mass Bundle.
There seems to be an interesting dynamic here though. The Knowledge Mass Bundle seems to have used to been the Anchor Mass Bundle, but shifted towards Knowledge after the use of Time Travel. This means the new "timeline" created- our own- became the new Anchor Mass Bundle.
After the Time Travel that brought the pyramids into our history, experiences were relived for several "dormant" personalities through the 1st Millenium BC and 1st+2nd Millenia AD, which gave rise to the Discipline+Compassion Mass Bundles, and the two Child Timelines.
The Enlightenment Mass Bundle is actually a newly forming coalescence of realities that seem to be coming together to birth a cycle of bundled parallels that are no longer interested in the constant rises+falls, births+collapses of civilisation that permeate the Anchor Mass Bundle. The creation of this Mass Bundle is dependent upon our choices now, it seems. Which would move a large collective here into a fairly permanent trajectory for the following future millenias.

Look at this session, to see into the Humor, Compassion and Discipline realities:

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

John Roth

I think I've got at least part of what caused the divergence in the Enlightenment Global Bundle that split off in the 1845 to 1870 timeframe.

In our reality there were three critical inventions that led to the computer age. 1) the relay was invented in either 1835 or 37 independently by Edward Davy or Joseph Henry, and was part of Samuel Morse's patent for the telegraph (1840). Morse code is a very primitive form of binary encoding!

George Boole invented symbolic logic in 1857.

Claude Shannon put the two together in his 1937 Master's thesis to create digital circuit design theory. Shannon said that this wasn't a great inspiration: he was simply the first person who knew both electrical engineering and symbolic logic who had an interest in putting the two together (he'd been assigned the project of systematizing relay logic systems by his thesis advisor.) There was no reason that this couldn't have been done any time from 1860 onwards.

The development arc from there was mostly pushed by the usual forces of better, faster, cheaper in search of more and better calculations, telephone switching systems and profits.

There were undoubtedly a lot of other developments that diverged from ours, but this seems to be the core.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM
1 hour ago, John Roth said:

I think I've got at least part of what caused the divergence in the Enlightenment Global Bundle that split off in the 1845 to 1870 timeframe.

In our reality there were three critical inventions that led to the computer age. 1) the relay was invented in either 1835 or 37 independently by Edward Davy or Joseph Henry, and was part of Samuel Morse's patent for the telegraph (1840). Morse code is a very primitive form of binary encoding!

George Boole invented symbolic logic in 1857.

Claude Shannon put the two together in his 1937 Master's thesis to create digital circuit design theory. Shannon said that this wasn't a great inspiration: he was simply the first person who knew both electrical engineering and symbolic logic who had an interest in putting the two together (he'd been assigned the project of systematizing relay logic systems by his thesis advisor.) There was no reason that this couldn't have been done any time from 1860 onwards.

The development arc from there was mostly pushed by the usual forces of better, faster, cheaper in search of more and better calculations, telephone switching systems and profits.

There were undoubtedly a lot of other developments that diverged from ours, but this seems to be the core.

Wow thanks for sharing! What an interesting tale.

My Essence says yes to this as being at the core, but I could just be biased. I'm sensing there's still another part to that parallel's formation into virtual reality. Of course, I don't know what.

I actually forgot about my timeline studies. I just spent the time reading everything I wrote, I sound like a mad man XD

I'm glad you guys are still interested in this. It warms my heart. I can't ask anything about this to M, but if it perks your interests feel free to research, study or ask M in your own time.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

I just recently wrote about our evolution through the Soul Age Levels as a collective humanity- and remembered this series of posts I made.

I can't even imagine having to calculate the evolution through soul ages on top of the constant branching and converging of parallel realities throughout our already-complicated history that is based on little evidence and lots of possibility/conjecture.

But I guess it must be oh so fun for my Essence. XD And it really is an awesome project to incorporate into my own stories. Learning this stuff has made world-building so damn intriguing!

KurtisM

It seems the Bundles I got may be rapidly collapsing and converging in right now.

According to my Essence, we are in a Healer Great Bundle that focuses our bundles of parallels on Karmic Healing.

Across all of this Bundle, we're focused on a collective healing regarding choices that were made in the 19th & 20th Centuries.

Back in 2016, I had 7 Planetary Bundles recorded as part of our Healer Great Bundle:

1. Anchor PB- Version of the world that is more rudimentary. There is no economic superpower, so all nations are constantly exchanging and globalizing in ways that are slowly leading to healing.

2. Mentor PB- Version of the world where China is a Global Superpower thanks to different dynamics from WW2. It is similar to our Bundle in terms of technology but with its different economic system of exchange, much is changed.

3. Love PB- Version of the world where Baby Boomers & Gen X carried forth a radical Consciousness Revolution that continued shifting us to Mature Soul realities far earlier and easier. There's no War on Terror there, and no European Refugee Crisis.

4. Healer PB- Version of the world where 3rd World countries received huge boosts in education, peace, economic balance and reconstruction.

5. Enlightenment PB- Version of the world where Virtual Reality was implemented and solved resource management issues in the 20th Century.

6. Compassion PB- Our version of the world where America is a Global Superpower- we are focusing on staying neutral on and/or neutralizing crises through compassion.

7. Discipline PB- Version of the world that is healing from religious and military oppression. The Ms say they've been merging with our Compassion Bundle since 2014.

Now in Late 2018, I returned to this to refine it & it seems we're collapsing down to 4 Planetary Bundles.

1. The Anchor PB still remains as is.

2. The Healer and Love PBs are now merging due to similar efforts towards World Peace and Climate Change Awareness.

3. The Mentor PB remains as is. We may converge into it later this century if USA falls into isolationism & China rises as a Superpower.

4. Our Compassion PB is still merging with the Discipline PB. Once they merge, we will become the new Healer PB- as the old Healer PB will have merged with the Love PB.

5. There is also a Child PB that I seem to have missed. Back in 2016 I wasn't sure if bundles below timelines could fulfill a Child Position- but now I see they can.

This Child PB is focused on teetering in+out of conflict, war and paranoia. We could shift into them if things get very bad. They are still working on healing though- but it's kind of like lapses of addiction to devastation+destruction.

I realized the Enlightenment Planetary Bundle doesn't seem to be focused on Healing like our bundles are. It seems to have already done that.

Rather it may be a part of another Great Bundle focused on Knowledge. 

We may converge in with that Knowledge Great Bundle if and when our world shifts its focus from Healing to Knowledge.

That Knowledge GB is focused on the knowledge that is coming from rapid technological acceleration that has not happened here.

---

There's another Great Bundle focused on Enlightenment that we may merge into as well. It apparently had a revolutionary ET Contact in the 1950s that has shifted human preconceptions toward one of space mapping, space travel & negotiation.

Obviously, if we also have ET Contact soon, we'll converge in with them later in the century.

Our 3 Great Bundles converging are likely to create a new Great and possibly even Mass Bundle within the Anchor Timeline by 2100.

It's pretty exciting to hear about- if all of this elaborate theorizing is true.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sam K

Interesting.  If the Child Bundle finishes its recovery, I assume ours would be the Bundle it would merge with.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 1